Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Firetruck

77 6 16
By twilight414

thank you namjoon for spoiling us!!!

--------

Jungkook and Somi ran away from there. Taehyung was about to leave, but you caught him by the back of his collar. He nervously smiled when you weirdly smiled at him. "Why did you do that?"

"Why did I do what?"

"Why did you ignore me!!?" you whined.

"I wasn't ignoring you; I don't see her every day and she's the only sibling me and Jungkook get along with. So I just wanted to spend some time with her."

"But why did you look at her like you were interested in her?"

He made a face. "Bitch, do I look like I'll be interested in her ugly ass? She's a total player and is waaay older than me! And why the fuck would I be interested in her? I just admire her, she's my older sister."

"Okay~ so what did you make?"

Day by day, you and Taehyung spent more time with each other. Either it was meeting each other in person or texting each other. You enjoyed his company and now; you wanted to be with him for like, all the time?

Anyway, winter break was over and you had to go to a place called school aka hell. In the first class itself, the teacher started a boring lesson. You were about to go to sleep when you heard knocking.

"Miss, may I come in?" that voice made you get up and look at the door. Your eyes widened seeing the person. He looked literally like a god! Well, I guess they can call him as a son of aphrodite.

Your teacher rolled her eyes. "Why are you late?"

"I'm sorry, miss. I'm new and I kind of got lost on the way." he gave a boyish grin making all the girls instantly fall in love with him, except you and your friend. That bitch was having a nap, and you weren't registering what was happening. You were zoning out.

Your teacher sighed and mumbled something. "Fine. just introduce yourself and please go take a seat."

"Okay miss. Hi! I'm Oh Sehun! I hope we all can get along!" he smiled and scanned the class. His eyes stopped at you for a second longer, and then he smiled.

"Alright go take a seat. And next time don't be late for class."

"Okay miss."

He sat beside you and smiled. "Hi!"

You came out of your thoughts and smiled at him. "Hello."

"What's your name?"

"My name is ___."

"___, nice name. So what lesson are we having right now?"

"The eleventh one."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." You smiled and continued listening to the teacher. You didn't notice Sehun glancing at you and smiling in between.

Jungkook secretly glanced at Sehun and narrowed his eyes. Oh, hell naw! He thought and took out his phone. Yes, he was in this class as well, the only class Taehyung wasn't there. He had been noticing Sehun being kind of suspicious and messaged his brother.

Jungkook: hyung you might've got some competition.

Taehyung immediately responded.

Tae hyung: what do you mean?

Jungkook: you know the pack representative uncle was talking about in the morning?

Tae hyung: yeah so?

Jungkook: that representative is the alpha's son, and he has already started giving your crush heart eyes.

Tae hyung: oh hell naw!

When the bell rung, Sehun asked you. "Hey, can we have lunch together? I'm new here and you can show me around if you want to?"

"Uh, I can't have lunch with you right now, but I can show you around the school later?"

"That's okay." he smiled and left the class. You hit your friend's head with your books and she immediately woke up. "What?"

"Idiot, we have class now!"

"Oh, okay."

You rolled your eyes at her behavior. "Kookie, you take care of your girlfriend. I need to go to the bathroom quick."

"Okay."

You left the classroom, and suddenly Taehyung came into your way. "Whoa! I didn't expect you to be here!"

"Don't be close to the new guy," he said.

"What?"

He looked around and dragged you into the janitor's closet. "Look sis, a few days ago uncle was talking about a few representatives from different territories who would come here.

"Sehun is one of them and is an alpha's son or the head's son and he's a werewolf. And werewolves can get real creepy, I mean it."

"What?"

"Look, so once, this werewolf kidnapped me and was about to rape me, cause apparently, I'm really beautiful to even exist. I know I'm handsome as fuck, but the actual reason makes me scared.

"That werewolf was on their heat or period, but they're horny and it hurts like hell for them if they don't have sex. Jungkook and uncle rescued me and uncle then executed that dude in public.

"When the reason was out for his execution, people, mostly werewolves, just laughed at it. They told me that it was normal and that's how most of them meet their soulmates.

"Who the fuck thinks rape's normal?! Most werewolves are messed up from my perspective. I'm not saying all of them. But anyway, stay away from him, okay? He might do something to you. I'm just worried about you."

"Okay~ but who's the other representative?"

He sighed and leaned against the door. "It's a girl and a werewolf as well."

"Then why do you look like you're done with her?"

"She makes me uncomfortable. And I'm enduring it because I don't want to be rude."

"Aww~ don't worry. You'll get used to it."

"What?!" he looked at you in fear and shock. You laughed a little and pulled his cheeks.

"Just kidding. But don't hesitate to punch her in the face if she goes too far. ___ will back you up."

"Okay."

A month passed. Sehun had been talking to you and you tried your best to avoid him. The more you pushed him away, the weirder he got. It was as if he wanted something from you. Fuck, Tae was right!!!

Anyway, you got a letter in your locker saying to meet the person on the rooftop right now. "Uh ___."

"What?" your friend asked as she stuffed her face.

"I got some letter from a person saying they want to see me on the rooftop. Can you secretly tag along with me?"

"Sure."

It was lunch so you didn't have any classes right now. You went upstairs along with your friend. "Just in case something weird happens you'll back me up, right?"

"Yup! When you give me a signal?"

"Yeah."

"What will the signal be?"

"I'll scream?"

"Okay." she shrugged.

You opened the door and a cold breeze gushed past you. You rubbed your hands and blowed on them. "Uh hello? Anyone there?"

"So you're at last here." A girl appeared from one of the walls and you narrowed your eyes to get a good look. You remembered she was from your language class and was new.

Also, Taehyung said she was the representative. Her name was... Oh Mijeong, you guessed. Frick, the girl who made your bestie uncomfortable was going to talk to you? What did this bitch want now?

"Are you ___?"

"Yes. do you need something?"

She walked closer to you and looked you up and down. "You're so ugly. Not even a little worthy of being beside him."

"Uhh, who are you talking about?"

She made a face. "Stay away from Kim Taehyung!"

"What? Why do I need to stay away from my best friend?"

"So now we are acting dumb? Fine then, you're always sticking around him like an annoying fly and act you're the goddess of the school."

"What? I never did-"

"You know what, bitch? I've noticed how you look at him! Well, you better back off! He's mine! You're not even a little worthy of being his girlfriend, let alone his friend! You're so fucking ugly!"

"Okay and? Anything else?" you raised an eyebrow up and put on your resting bitch face.

"You! Ugh! Stay away from him! He's mine bitch! If you stay near him, I'll fucking kill you!" she gritted his teeth and left while bumping on your shoulder intentionally. Your friend came in and asked what happened.

"She told me to stay away from Tae because apparently I'm so fucking ugly to even stay beside him and he's 'hers'. And I should stay away from him or she'll kill me."

"Lmaoooooo! That idiot, she makes him uncomfortable! He can never even look at her at that way."

"Hmm." then something in your head. "Hey, what if I actually stay away from him like she said?"

"What?! Are you.... Wait, are you getting an evil plan in your head?"

You nodded. "Yes! I'm finally going to be acting like a white lotus bitch like the ones in my novels!"

"Yay!" and you two started laughing like evil villains, you were about to have the best fun ever.

---------

y'all I didn't know this existed!

also, these are really cursed!!! very cursed!!! what were these motherfuckers even thinking?!

also, the second last clip made me blush

they literally looked like they were about to kiss

I swear to god if these two don't fucking stop

I'll flip the entire world!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

whoever he's going to date and marry is gonna be so lucky \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

and then we gonna be seeing their kids

cute cute chubby babies

babies are so adorable and I love them!

blinkarmys where you at!

and I seriously hate it when people say that Blackpink has no meaningful songs and their songs sound the same

bitch, Blackpink makes empowering songs. they make me wanna punch something so bad and after that, I roast haters.

yup social media is fake

vmin ain't just soulmates,

they're the entire fricking drama!

y'all i- I'm done with y'all.

yup and we having beef yet again. 😂😅

also bitches who are actually jealous or taking this thing too seriously, chill this is just a joke, and stop being jealous of her just because she's an army. y'all being controlling.

also how much did bang PD pay for yoongi to be cute af on stage? awwww! our lil meow meow!! he looks so cute I love him mommy!

people! please be careful!!! 

whoever you might be, please don't fall into their trap!!

Bebe Rexha's voice: HOT!

Bebe Rexha's voice but in male: H O T

also the dude is so fucking hot!!

someone tell me this guy's name!!

okay now bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
16.9K 70 3
The beginning of someone's end. A sequel to SOLD WIFE /PARK JIMIN\. Please read this one after finishing the first part. You started banging on the...
14.4K 421 32
"You love me" "No I don't" "Yes you do" "I don't" "Max, come on, you know you do. You have thing for me" "You're weird" "I know and you are in love w...
10.8K 379 23
Yo guys! .This is a snowbarry (barry and caitlin ship) romance story and from my favourite season The flash. This will not change the important thing...