Paradis's Hammer (attack on...

By serasio

this is the story about (y/n) a eldian kid which his luck faded away every day More

Before we start
living as an eldian
Wrongly judged
A New Beginning
The fall of Shiganshina
The Cadets
The First Year
The Second Year
The Third Year
The attack on Trost
Mission To Recapture Trost
The Trial
The Scouts
Hanji's experiments
Days before the expedition
The Day Before The Expedition
The 57th Expedition
Betrayal
Crystal Dreams
Eren's dream
The aftermath
The Beast and his Titans
The Beast and his Titans PT.2
Traitor
Old memories
Trust
Answers and trouble
Frieda's decision
Fight in the cave
The beginning of the end
The new queen of the Walls
On my own
The last search
(The Beginning of the End pt.2) The end

Choose

4.2K 103 114
By serasio

Narrator p.o.v

Frieda, Rod, and Historia watched in shock a bright light coming from (y/n)'s body, followed by flesh coming from thin air. Frieda placed her right hand on her mouth, and as the light dissipated she was about to bite it. But when the light was gone, instead of a full-sized healthy War-Hammer Titan, it was an incomplete one, it only had the top half of his torso, with some ribs showing, he had its right arm, but the hand didn't have any flesh, and the wrist only had a bit, but his other arm was complete, his head was also as it should be, but the armor of the Titan didn't cover almost anything, it covered part of his back and the back and the upper part of his face. (y/n) wasn't fully in his crystal, it only covered some part of the right side of his body.

(y/n) soon realized what he did, his eyes widened and he let out a gasp. He desperately tried to get out but failed, the Titan then began to form the rest of his body slowly, and cover (y/n) in the crystal, but he wasn't the one making the Titan do it, he tried to get out, break the crystal but it was no use, it kept covering him more. He turned around and saw Frieda biting her hand hard enough to cause a wound. Another bright light followed by lighting bolts and strong wind.

Back with the Scouts

They all watched the lights appear in shock, they knew one of them was probably (y/n), but they didn't know who the other one was.

Levi: Another one?! Tch...

Kenny: (So it finally begins huh?)

Meanwhile with Armin, Petra and Sasha.

Armin: A Second one?!

Petra: What is going on there?

Sasha just stared in the direction where the lights were coming from.

Hanji: Huh?!

Soldier: What is that?

Caven: What is happening in there?!

Reiner and Berthold just stared at the lights, then Reiner looked at Berthold, he looked back at him too.

Reiner: There they are... Both of them the same place... This is too good to be true... Let's go, Bertholdt!

Bertholdt: Right!

Just as they were going to shoot their wire, Hanji who had heard their conversation stopped them.

Hanji: Hey! You guys will stay here!

Reiner: What?

Hanji: We need to protect the entrance in case more soldiers come! That's why you'll be staying here along with some others.

But that wasn't the real reason, they knew Reiner and Bertholdt had something to do with Annie, and maybe (y/n).

Flashback

Hanji: I was finally able to get my hands on the background of Annie Leonhardt.

Eren: Annie's?

Hanji: Yeah, It's taken so long to get it because managing these reports is such a mess now, maybe that's why we can't find the background report for Frieda Reiss... Anyways, according to this, there were two others belonging to the 104th Cadet Corps who came from the same area as her. And those two are... Reiner Braun, and Bertholdt Hoover. 

Everyone was shocked by Hanji's words.

Armin: W-wait, but didn't (y/n) already knew her before joining the Cadets?

Eren: Can you shut up?

Hanji: That's quite strange, because (y/n) is from Shiganshina and Annie is from a small village in the north. Let's talk about the main thing now. Thanks to the chaos five years ago, pretty much all of the family records of Braun, and Hoover are spotty or missing. However... During the long-range formation, their unit was given false information. They were among those purposely told that Eren and (y/n) were on the right-wing.

Armin: The female Titan attacked from the right-wing!

Sasha: Huh? What does that mean?

Armin: That it's possible they passed information to Annie...

Sasha: Why? Why would they tell Annie?

Eren: Hey, hold on a minute, Armin. You can't just-

Hanji: I know that, Eren. By itself, that's not enough to prove anything. So just in case, I'd like to hear how these three interacted during training, if you could also tell how (y/n) acted among them it would be great. Besides that, I want to ask Levi's squad how did (y/n) interacted with the Female Titan when you engaged it.

Petra: Well... When the Female Titan was getting closer when we entered the forest, he was about to transform, but he didn't. Then, when Annie... killed Gunther and then transformed, he transformed.

Hanji: Hm, and what did he do?

Petra: He transformed and fought the Female Titan, he ended up trapping her with spikes and then made a large one that lifted her some meters off the ground, but she screamed and multiple Titans swarmed the place. After that, we had to leave.

Hanji: Right... did he tried to get Annie out of the nape of the Titan?

Petra: No

After hearing that last word from Petra, Hanji slightly looked down, feeling a little disappointed.

Hanji:... ok... Now, talk to me about those three.

Armin: I knew Reiner and Bertholdt were from the same place, but... they didn't seem close to Annie, not like (y/n), those two seemed to know each other by some time.

Eren: I agree. I only recall seeing (y/n) talking to Annie, but not as much as the pair. Well, Annie mostly only talked to (y/n) in the first place.

Sasha: When we ate, Annie at first sat alone and munch on food by herself, then (y/n) joined her. Oh! I've got something! I heard a rumor she likes sweets, even though she looks so grouchy! 

Mikasa: I... don't remember.

Eren: But. As their comrade, I'd find it hard to believe. Set aside Berthodt, who doesn't say much. Reiner is like everyone's big brother, and he's not devious enough to deceive all of us, and (y/n) was the most supportive to all of us.

Armin: I agree. Reiner gave everything he had fighting the Female Titan with me. He would have gotten crushed in her hand if he hadn't--

Armin's eyes widened as he abruptly stopped talking, as he remembered something.

Eren: What's wrong?

Armin: Reiner managed to escape, but... Annie suddenly changed her course... and ran in the direction of Eren and (y/n). I did mention that Eren and (y/n) might be at the rear of the center rank. But Annie was too far away to hear...

Eren: Seriously?

Hanji: Did Reiner seemed overly interested in Eren's and (y/n)'s location?

Armin then remembered something Reiner said.

Reiner: Then... Where the hell is those two?

Armin: It can't be... I only started talking about Eren's and (y/n)'s position...  because Reiner was the one who asked about it first. Furthermore... When that happened, the Female Titan was staring at her palm. He might have written a message with his blades in her hand. Reiner could've...

Everyone was quiet for a few seconds until Eren spoke.

Eren: What the hell? Why are you saying things like this?-- You should--

Hanji: Eren! No... Everyone listen up! Supposing that we find Reiner or Bertholdt, act in such a way as to not reveal any suspicions. Of course, do not make any mention of Annie Leonhardt or (y/n) Re-- Welner either.  Regardless if they're their accomplices or not, we need to lead them deep underground and confine them. Does everyone understand?

Everyone: Yes!

End of flashback

The look Hanji was giving Reiner and Bertholdt made them know she knew something. Hanji then changed position like she was preparing to attack, which they didn't fail to notice.

Reiner: Get her!

Hanji: Eh?!

Reiner and Berthold launched themselves at Hanji, which took her surprised and barely gave her time to react.

Meanwhile, Levi and Kenny were still fighting. Mikasa had killed the last soldier

Kenny: Oi, Levi, it was fun playin' with you, but I gotta go now.

He said as he turned around and headed in the direction the lights were emitted.

Levi: Tch. Everyone, head to the lights!

Armin: Right!

Every Scout headed in the light direction. While Armin was going forward, he caught a glimpse of a body with the Scout uniform in a pool of blood, it had its jacket pierced and another one not so far away, but it looked like someone tried to hide it, but he decided to check it out later.

Back at the fight

The War-Hammer was now at full size, Frieda's Titan was also now in front of him in a fighting stance, but there were some changes In her Titan, it had sharper teeth and claws, meaning she had eaten Ymir, the Jaw Titan.

Frieda was about to attack (y/n) but stopped when she saw the weird movements his Titan was doing, it was like he was trying to get something out of his head until he stopped, and directly charged at her.

(y/n) p.o.v

I was trying to have control back over my Titan, but then it suddenly turned dark, but it wasn't like I couldn't see, I could, but my entire surrounding was dark, it was like a pitch-black void, I tried moving but couldn't, I felt some sensations around my body like I was touching something.

After what felt like hours, I felt myself being brought back to the real world. I expected to be in the War-Hammer, but I wasn't, when I opened my eyes, I was looking at the top of the cave, I looked around and saw the steaming body of my Titan and... Frieda's.

Suddenly, the smell of blood reached my nose, I turned my head around and saw... F-Frieda laying in an a-a pool of b-blood.

(y/n): EH?!

I stood up and ran at her, but when I was near her, I got tackled by someone, we rolled around until we stopped. I was on the ground and the other person was on top of me, attempting to pin me down. I opened my eyes and saw Historia, b-but she was a-angrily looking at me.

Historia: Don't you DARE go near her!

(y/n): W-what? Why?!

Historia: Don't act like if you didn't do anything!

(y/n): What did I do?!

Historia: That! -She said while she pointed at Frieda.- You did that!

(y/n): w-what? N-No! I didn't!

I didn't do that... R-right? I w-wouldn't- I wouldn't h-hurt Frida.

Then, I heard the sound of ODM gear, I turned my head and saw Kenny quickly approaching.

Kenny: Holy shit...

Narrator p.o.v

Kenny looked at Frieda's body with her eyes wide open, thinking about how much was (y/n) angry and how powerful he was to beat the Founder and leave her in that state. He then looked at Historia and (y/n), and the position they were in.

Kenny: Hey, he just beat your sister to a bloody pulp and you want to fuck him?

After hearing that Historia immediately blushed, while (y/n) just stared at him dumbfounded, not knowing what the word "Fuck" meant in the way Kenny said it.

Kenny: Just eat Frieda and you can continue with your fun time.

(y/n): I won't eat her! and what do you mean by "fun time"?!

Historia, tired of all of Kenny's perverted comments, got off (y/n). He instantly got up and ran at Frieda. Luckily, steam was coming out from Frieda's wounds meaning she was alive and healing.

Midway, (y/n) turned his head to see Kenny aiming at him, he made a pillar just when he shot, it blocked the shot but it also broke, sending sharp shards straight to (y/n), some of them hit on his clothes but they didn't do much, but few hit him on the face, making some cuts on his cheeks.

He continued running until he heard a pair of ODM gears. He turned his head to see it and it was Reiner and Bertholdt, but they had some blood on their blades and uniform. They anchored on a nearby pillar

Reiner: (Bingo. Now, there's (y/n), but where's the founder?) -He looked around and saw the steaming body of Frieda. He then pointed at it.- Bertholdt! There's the founder! (wait a moment... That's the same girl he was with on Mitras)

(y/n): Eh?!

Bertholdt: Perfect. 

Reiner then turned to (y/n) after completely seeing the state Frieda was in.

Reiner: Hey, (y/n)... Did you do that to the founder? (How strong is he? That doesn't matter now, if he did that to her, he should accept taking her to Marley). (y/n), grab the founder. Let's go back to Marley!

(y/n) was now kneeling next to Frieda, he grabbed her by her torso and held her close to him.

Historia: (Marley? What is that?)

Rod: (Marley?!)

Kenny: (What the fuck is going on?)

(y/n): M-Marley?... Wait?! Are you from the warrior program?!

Reiner: Yes, we're warriors from Marley, I'm the Armored and Bertholdt's the Colossal

(y/n): A-armored?... Colossal?... Wait... Did you... Did you do this?!

He said while holding Frieda even closer, his eyes slowly got brighter and some lightning bolts came out of his body.

Reiner: Bertholdt, he doesn't seem like he's going to hand the Founder...

Bertholdt: Yeah... What do we do now?

Reiner: We fight.

Reiner jumped from the pillar and used his ODM gear to get a bit closer to (y/n), then sliced his arm with his blade, a thunderbolt somehow appeared and hit Reiner. After few seconds The armored Titan was now staring at (y/n). Historia and Rod quickly ran away.

(y/n): I'll... I'll kill you! YOU BASTARDS!

(y/n) attempted to transform but his low stamina wouldn't let him fight for long. Surprisingly, Frieda slowly opened her eyes and looked at (y/n), he noticed it and looked back.

(y/n): Frieda! Y-you're alright.

He said with a smile and some tears flowing through his eyes. She weakly smiled back, then, Frieda slowly lifted her bloody right hand until it reached (y/n)'s cheek, and when her blood came in contact with his cuts, which they hadn't healed. He instantly felt lighting flowing through his body and an immense surge of power.

He then transformed, but something changed in his transformation, besides the crystal now encasing him and Frieda, the light of his transformation was now brighter, and it had more lightning bolts, but that was the only change, his Titan kept the same appearance and height.

Lady Tybur: (What is this power? wait... his royal blood is active now! it must have been activated when Frieda's blood came in contact with him.)

Reiner: (I won the first time. I'll do it again)

Reiner rushed (y/n), and he quickly materialized his hammer, but it was a bit too late and Reiner sent a punch to his face. Normally, the punch would have damaged his armor, but with (y/n) being influenced by Frieda's blood, his hardening was slightly stronger than usual. The punch did some damage but not much, only managing to break some strings on the gap of his eyes and mouth and cracking the armor on his cheek.

Reiner: (huh?)

(y/n) then made a large spike from the wall next to them, impaling Reiner and sending him to a pillar, with the spike still on his chest.

He then rushed at him, and swung his hammer, Reiner blocked with both of his arms but it was useless. Then, out of rage, (y/n) instead of striking him with the hammer, ending the battle quicker, he used his fists and repeatedly punched him in the face.

Bertholdt: Reiner!

Bertholdt was about to transform, but he noticed something just before slicing his arm. He saw the cable on the War-Hammer's left foot, which went all the way down to a hole where he transformed. He ran at the cable and tried to cut it with his blades, but it was useless since it had the same flexible hardening it had on his body.

Kenny: Hey, what are you doing? and what is that thing?

Bertholdt then remembered that Kenny's Anti-personnel vertical maneuvering equipment guns were powerful enough to break the pillar (y/n) made. So, he thought they would be able to break the hardening on the cable.

Bertholdt: Shoot this!

He said while pointing at the cable.

Kenny: That thing? why?

Bertholdt: Just do it!

Kenny: Alright, alright. Jeez.

Kenny shot with both of his guns at the cable, making a circular hole in the middle of it. Bertholdt turned his head to see if it affected the War-Hammer, and it sure did. His punches were now very floppy and lacked the strength. (y/n) turned around with difficulty, and saw them next to his cable.

Berthold: Quick, shoot the rest!

Kenny saw the War-Hammer attempting to go at them, but his attempt of walking was miserable, he was tripping with his own legs. He walked two small steps before collapsing.

Before Kenny could shoot the cable to fully break it, the cable broke on its own and retracted back to a hole.

Bertholdt: Huh?

Another bright light appeared and once again, the War-Hammer stood at its 17 meters, menacingly staring at Bertholdt and Kenny. 

Bertholdt got instantly nervous, and stopped thinking clearly, he sliced his arm with his hand. Lightning bolts coming out of his body. Another thunderbolt appeared and hit Bertholdt, and also killing Kenny. Followed by a small explosion, that was powerful enough to break some of the pillars nearby.

While the skeleton of the Colossal was forming, it hit the top of the cave but continued to form. After some seconds the Colossal Titan was now standing, but it caused a hole in the top of the cave, and thanks to its transformation destroying pillars, the top of the cave was now collapsing.

(y/n) at first, he wasn't going to do much, just protect himself, but then he caught a glimpse of the Scouts coming from the inside of the cave. So, him not wanting them to get killed, made pillars to try and stop the whole top from collapsing, but he was terrible when it came to keeping structures up.

Flashback

(y/n) had finished placing the crystalized Titans he captured with Hanji inside the cave he made.

Hanji: Excellent! Now we can experiment on them!

As soon as she finished speaking, the whole cave collapsed, (y/n) hadn't put any pillars, not because he didn't want to, it was because had forgotten about them.

Hanji: Eh?! NOOOOOO. (y/n)! (y/n)! what happened?! Make another one! pull out the titans! quick, quick!

Hanji turned around and saw (y/n) laying on the ground face first.

End of flashback

Multiple pillars arose from the ground and reached the top, but it was still collapsing.

Levi: What the fuck is going on there?

Petra: Captain, the Colossal!

Levi: Tch. 

Eren: (y/n)!

They all anchored to some nearby pillars and watched as the Colossal kept destroying the cave, sending debris to the War-Hammer and making some sort of exit. But then, they heard heavy thumps coming closer, but it wasn't from inside the cave, it was from outside.

(y/n) materialized his hammer again but it was now larger, and swung it at the Colossal, aiming at his head. But when it was about to hit him, the Colossal released steam, stopping the hammer and sending it back down, making the War-Hammer lose his footing.

The Colossal moved again but this time, (y/n) made spikes on the ground, that pierced the lower part of his legs, making him fall.

W.H(y/n): NoW I HavE you

He said, but his voice sounded distorted. Frightening Bertholdt, who tried to crawl out of the cave, slowly making the pillars start to cut part of his legs, the War-Hammer slowly walked up to the Colossal, he turned his head to look at him and released more steam. But the War-Hammer placed a hand covering his eyes, and the other one the gap on his mouth, so that the heat won't damage his eyes, and kept walking with difficulty. 

Bertholdt saw in horror how the War-Hammer kept walking despite the steam, and he knew that he would have to stop soon since his muscles were reducing at a significant rate, but luckily for him, the extreme heat was taking a huge toll on the War-Hammer, he was getting severe burns since there were gaps on his shoulders, neck and his hands didn't cover all of the gaps on his head, even with his eyes shut, they were still badly damaged. It also didn't help that his body scattered the heat around trying to control it, including the meat on the cable. His body also released tons of sweat.

(a/n: I don't exactly know if the Titans can sweat but the Female Titan could cry so I'm guessing they can)

(y/n) couldn't feel the pain of the burns but he definitely feels the heat, not only the heat from the steam of the Colossal, but also from his armor, and since the heat was going through the cable, it reached the crystal, luckily it only heated up a bit the crystal.

The Colossal now had almost no muscles and stopped emitting steam, the only few remaining were on his nape, he couldn't move and was now at (y/n)'s mercy. The War-Hammer removed his hands from his head, and he was the one steaming, healing the burns on his skin and muscles.

The War-Hammer walked to the Colossal's nape, and was now next to it, he moved his hand to reach for the nape and ripped the remaining flesh off, and saw Bertholdt looking at him in horror, he was about to grab him but something pushed him out of the way, making him trip with the Colossal's bones and fall.

He looked up and saw a quadruped Titan who scooped Bertholdt with its mouth, (y/n) quickly stood up and tried to grab it, but it jumped away,  he then tried to grab him again, and again, but he always missed, that Titan was way faster than his. Then the quadruped Titan jumped to the hole the Colossal made, which was now a sort of ramp thanks to the roof collapsing and the Colossal falling, but (y/n) made a spear and launched it at the Titan, impaling it and making it unable to move.

The War-Hammer then ran at the impaled titan, but when he was near, he suddenly got hit by rocks, that surprisingly, broke his armor and made him stumble, he looked up and saw a Titan covered in fur. (y/n) was about to fight but his vision blurred and the War-Hammer collapsed, he opened his eyes and saw that he was on his crystal. But something was grabbing it. 

It was the Armored Titan, he had ripped off the cable and got the crystal out of the hole, and he repeatedly punched the crystal, with each punch, more cracks appeared on the crystal. 

Until it finally broke, crystal shards flew everywhere, the Armored Titan prepared sent another punch, but two hands made of hardening came from the ground and protected (y/n) and Frieda, which was now healed. 

Frieda looked around and saw (y/n), but he was bleeding from his nose and looked visibly tired, he was panting and began to bleed from his eyes, ears, and mouth.

Frieda: (y/n)!

She kneeled beside him and observed him carefully, but when she touched him, she felt lightning.

Frieda: (Eh? his royal blood? That explains why is he in that state... He overused his powers and the power of the royal blood was too much for his body to handle, besides that it was activated so suddenly.)

(y/n): F-frieda...

Frieda: It's ok (y/n), you don't have to fight anymore, I'll do the rest.

She said with a smile. 

(y/n): N-no! I c-can do it!

Frieda: No.

Frieda grabbed (y/n) by his shirt and threw him away, she got from below the hands and transformed, and engaged the armored, luckily, she learned how to harden parts of her Titan body.

(y/n) weakly tried to stand up, but he was in great pain.

Lara: (y/n), you need to rest, overusing your powers was not your best idea.

(y/n): I d-don't need rest.

Lara: (y/n)... you're using all of ur royal blood as energy... if you continue fighting, you'll eventually run out of it... I don't know what will happen to you... but I will... I will dissapear.

(y/n): Eh?! W-what?!

Lara: I'm only here because of your royal blood... if you don't have any... then you won't have me...

(y/n) was thinking about what Lara said, as he heard another set of thumps, he looked up and saw the Titan with fur entering the cave by the hole. He thought about what to do over and over, but only two options came up, options that he never thought he would have to choose.

Keep fighting and protect Frieda but with a high chance of losing his royal blood and Lara,

or

 stop fighting, save Lara and his royal blood, but having a high chance of Frieda getting killed and the Founder stolen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 316 24
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ | ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข Niccolo never considered himself lucky, in fact, he could consider himself unlucky, since he wa...
36.6K 1.3K 47
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜”๐˜ช, ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—...
279K 5.4K 48
It's your senior year and your homeroom is taking a trip to the beach. You meet a boy that sparks your interest which leads you to make risky decisio...
5.8K 164 21
Follow a lone soldier and his journey through the harsh life inside the walls. He makes family along the way, some closer than others, and some he wi...