𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝘤. 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴¹

By bxleyngirl

ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ, ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜰ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛ... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐮𝐭𝐬
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲...?
𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐬
𝐕𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐒-𝟏𝟗
𝐓𝐒-𝟏𝟗 {𝟐}
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐭 𝟐
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲
𝐍𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐚
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞, 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝟏𝟖 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭

86 5 0
By bxleyngirl

~+~

xii

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 to do today Shane and Rick were taking care of Randall. Beth was out of her shock so that's good, although she's still upset about the events that occurred the other day. I wasn't really doing anything, apart from playing the guitar that Dale found, playing random tunes on the steps to the house.

"Hey!" one of the many girls say behind me. Kiki and Alex sit next to me while Letty and Sam stay stood up. "Hi." I sigh. "What's up?" Letty asks. "I don't know, just... bored." I reply deeply. "I know, it's boring, I miss texting and playing Tetris." Sam sighs. "Since when did you play Tetris?" Alex giggles.

"Only when there was nothing else to do." she shrugs. "So while we were all out going on double dates, you were just playing Tetris." Kiki laughs. "Pretty much." she sums up. "Guys!" Letty stops them and motions to me. "Oh, right." they all nod. "Letty, I didn't know whether to bring this up or not, but I'm sorry about your brother." I console.

She shakes her head with a smile. "Don't worry about it. I'll get over it. I just hope Beth can too." "I know my sister like the back of my hand, she's strong." Kiki assures, mainly herself. "She is, for as long as I've the two of you; you've both been inseparable, you always have each others back, and you're as strong as each other." Letty smiles.

"Then we met these dickheads and all turned into the best best friend group ever; Queen." "No, that's the unofficial name for us, you came up with that because you bum Queen." Kiki jokes. "True." Alex nods.

"Abuse!" Letty yells. "Pretty sure we were all called "The Freaks"." Sam thinks. "That's a compliment." I speak. "I know right!" Alex squeals. "We began calling ourselves "WWW"." I knot my eyebrows. "World Wide Whore's." Kiki explains. I snort at the surprise of the name.

"All for different reasons and babes. My Ed Westwick." "Oh, not this again, K." Letty grins. "You can't talk, "Oh, I love you Mr. Nathan Drake.", he's not even real, he's a video game character." Kiki insults. "Round one thousand six-hundred and fifty three." Alex murmurs. "Ed is an actor, and Chuck wasn't real either, so ha!" Letty tries arguing back.

"Well, at least I had a minor chance of being with him, you ain't getting with Nathan Drake!" Kiki smirks. "Oh just... tape your mouth!" Letty frowns. "I win." Kiki sasses. "No, she's prefers Zak." Sam teases. "I- what?" I question my own hearing. "Letty has a crush on-" Alex was going to say until it went muffled caused by Letty's hand.

"Shh! No!" she orders. "Well, if it makes you any better, Zak fancies you too." I explain. "...Repeat that, please, Jade." Letty blushes. "I believe she said "Zak fancies you too."." Kiki does a Britsh accent. Letty pretty much stopped functioning for a second.

"I'm just gonna-" Letty walks back into the house and we all start laughing. Next thing we knew, Lori came rushing out of the house. "Katelyn! You seen Maggie?" she asks. "No, why?" Kiki questions. "Beth took a knife from her dinner tray, God knows what she was gonna do if I didn't notice. "Oh, God." Kiki stands up and runs into the house.

"Lori, I saw her walk by with Glenn earlier." I inform. "Okay, thanks, Gem." she runs off to find her. "Poor Beth." Sam sighs. Soon enough, Lori arrives back with Maggie and she looked fumed. It wasn't long until the shouting started. By all the sounds, it sounded like Kiki was trying to break up the fighting.

"Hello, Wife." Carl giggles. I nod and smile. "We'll leave you two to it." Sam smiles, rubbing my shoulder. Sam and Alex walk away, not even bothering going into the house. Carl sits next to me. "What's going on in there?" he asks. "Long story." I shake my head a little.

"Come on." he abruptly stands. "Huh?" I hum. "Let's go somewhere quieter." he suggests. "Bring the guitar." I thought about it for a little bit. "C'mon, you're my fake wife." he laughs. I laugh to and finally get up and follow him, guitar in hand.

We walk over to the barn, seeing as it was quieter there now and we sit down on the grass. "Sing me something, I love your voice." he blushes. "I- I don't know." I stammer. "Pretty please." he pleads. I sigh. "Fine. This is about you." I tune the guitar thinking of a random tune and play the strings to make sure it was right.

I finally begin to play it.

"Tell me something, boy.
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

I'm falling.
In all the good times I find myself longing... for change.
And in the bad times, I fear myself.
I'm off the deep end!

Watch as I dive in!
I'll never meet the ground!
Crash through the surface!
Where they can't hurt us!
We're far from the shallow now!

In the sha-ha-sha-ha-llow!
In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow!
In the sha-ha-sha-ha-llow!
We're far from the shallow now!"

I finish the song I made up and look at Carl, to see him staring into my eyes. "That was about me?" he asks. "That was about us." I correct. "Weird, I know, but... what do people think from a fake marriage. Most people don't even know we're "married", just Zak and the girls. Not even Ma and Pops know."

"I may have let it slip to Shane before he and Dad left." he cringes. Great! Shane knows! "It's fine, pretty sure anyone could guess by now." I giggle. Carl moves from in front of me and shuffles next to me as we admire the scenery of the house and I pull my legs in, wrapping my arms around them and putting the guitar down. "I really hope Hershel let's us stay for as long as we like. Atlanta holds too much bad memories for me and the family."

"I'm still sorry about that, Jade." he sighs. "You've got nothing to apologise for." I murmur. "It was a decision he made that we couldn't change. At least he doesn't have to live in this fucked up world now." Just like he had done a few days ago, he take my hand in his and whispers. "I care about you, and so do my family, they love you, I love-" he cuts himself off realising what he was going to say.

"It's okay, you can say it... I'm not scared of the word." I tell him. He doesn't respond, instead he lies down on the half dead grass and stares up at the sky. I copy him and see a cloud the shape of a dove. "That one looks like a dove." I point. "Which one?" he asks. "The little one with a little dark patch on its wing."

"Oh, yeah." he smiles. "Love, purity and honesty." I recite. I could sense Carl's head turning to me, so I turn to look at him.

 "I heard you." I whisper. "What?" he furrows his eyebrows. "That first night your Dad came to camp, when you though I was asleep, you called me pretty." I explain. "I wouldn't have said it if it was a lie." he says. "You are so beautiful to me." I smile blissfully at him, but then frown. "It's sad the girls at school didn't see that then." I sit up and look into the distance.

"They had something called envy." he reasons, also sitting up again. "No one should be judged by their looks." "Then they learnt that they should never mess with an active wrestler." I grin. "They learned the hard way." I turn my head to him.

"I'd love to know what you're thinking." There was a short silence. "I'm thinking that it doesn't matter now, I just hope those two girls you told me about died." he frowns. "Carl-" I try getting him to stop talking like that. "I'm serious." he says. "They deserve everything that came to them, it's karma for putting you through hell."

"Never speak ill of the dead." I murmur. "Even though they tormented you, you're still being nice about them?" he questions. "You never know could come back to haunt you. You were talking about karma? Well, we don't want double karma." I sigh.

"Jade, you have a heart of gold." he smiles. "It's what I love about you." I blush and look away. "Even if you do get hot-headed." "Hey!" I whine, he laughs.

~+~

~-g00dniqht

Cute lil' fluff for ya'll (This chapter wasn't proof read, don't bully me if there's a mistake or a few XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522 46 17
𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢...
711K 14.3K 46
"She wore her troubled past Like scars - She had been through battle And though no one could see her demons They could see the face that conquere...
3.7K 90 21
" 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜�...
3.2K 51 39
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ." ⚠️ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠️ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ: ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ...