Innocent (Louis Tomlinson)

By stylessins

They judge her by the way she acts, the way she looks, and the way she dresses. She's all alone, and she's ok... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SUMMARY:
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 17

64 1 0
By stylessins

*KATHRYN'S POV*

I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear as I maneuvered my pencil aimlessly around my notebook paper. I just doodled whatever came to mind. And in this case, it was Chuck Taylor's. So here I was, drawing shoes in my notebook. I felt a presence next to me, but I ignored it, figuring it was just Louis.
"Quite impressive, Kathryn." Harry spoke beside me. I whipped my head around and sure enough, there he was, sitting in Louis' usual seat.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned.
"I came in here to talk to Mr. Worgan about something. I'm in his class earlier in the day." He explained.
"Then why aren't you talking to Mr. Worgan?" I asked him.
"Love, I've already spoken to him." He told me, a smirk appearing on his lips.
"Then why are you still here?" I asked him.
"Jesus Kathryn why do you ask so many questions?" Harry commented, a chuckle escaping his lips.
"I..."
"It wasn't an actual question for you to answer love, just a statement." He interrupted me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Ugh look who's here." Harry said getting up.
Louis was standing in the doorway to the classroom, watching me and Harry.
"Goodbye Kathryn." Harry said walking away from me.

*LOUIS' POV*

I walked into the quiet classroom to take my usual seat, when I saw that someone else was sitting there.
Harry.
He was having an actual conversation with Kathryn.
He turned around and as soon as he saw me, he got up from his seat saying one last thing to Kathryn. He walked toward me patting my back as he spoke, "Sorry mate I couldn't resist."
He was about to continue walking out the door when I grabbed him by the shoulder.
"Listen mate." I sneered, "I told you to stay away from her for a reason."
I took a quick glance at Kathryn to make sure she didn't witness the scene I was causing with Harry. Just I thought, she had her head buried in that notebook of hers.
"Sorry Louis." Harry smirked, "I just see her around all the time. Who knows... maybe fate is bringing us together."
As intimidating as I thought I looked, Harry looked twice as intimidating as me. Especially because of height, it was impossible for me to even try to stand up to Harry. Maybe that's why he always gets his way.
"I actually care about Kathryn. I don't want you to-"
"Jesus, don't worry Louis. I won't hurt her okay?" Harry assured me, "And besides, it's not like we're dating."
"Yet." he mumbled, a small smirk on his lips.
I was about to say something else, but Harry darted out of the room immediately after I said that.
I sighed and took a glance at the now empty seat next to Kathryn.
As I sat next to her, she continued to keep her attention to her notebook.
Class was now starting, and more students flooded the room.
Kathryn set her notebook to the side and looked up to the teacher.
Once he began his lecture, I nudged Kathryn and whispered, "Why were you talking to Harry?"
"Pay attention Louis." She said in response.
"I told you to stay away with him." I continued.
"We'll talk about this later." She replied, "In case you've forgotten, we're still going to that concert tonight."
"Fine, we'll talk later." I gave in.
So for the rest of class, I tried my hardest to pay attention.
That mostly failed because of the horrid thought that Harry fancies Kathryn. It was more of an assumption than a fact, but knowing Harry... there was no doubt that he was into Kathryn.
I mean- Kathryn's looks can get any guy interested, but her personality can scare them away.
And that was why I didn't want Harry to get to know her.
Harry could potentially ruin her.
He was a smart guy; he knew exactly how to get what he wanted. But this time, I was not going to let that happen.

"So where are we headed first?" Kathryn asked me as we walked out to the car park.
"Well the gates don't open till 6, so we've got quite the time to spare." I replied as we climbed inside my car, "Where would you like to go Kathryn?"

"Maybe we could both head home and get ready and you can come pick me up at uh... 5:30?" She suggested.
"Sounds good." I responded, and we took off.

Once I dropped off Kathryn at her place, I had 3 hours to prepare for the concert.
Most of that time would most likely be spent arguing with Jessica, because I had forgotten to tell her that I was no longer taking her to the concert. And since Kathryn was the one going in her place, there was no doubt she would be angry.
Luckily, she wouldn't be home for another hour.
So I spent that hour watching the Telly and finishing up some homework.

Once Jessica arrived home, I didn't say anything to her. I just simply gave her a hug and a short peck on the lips.
"How was your day?" I asked her.
"Alright I guess. I mean it could've gone better..." she began.
"Maybe she just forgot about the whole concert entirely..." I thought, "Maybe I don't need to tell her that I'm going with Kathryn..."
"At least we have that concert today." She chimed, "I get to spend the whole night listening with you."

Well shit.

"Well..." I began.
"What is it?" She questioned, "Is the concert not today? I'm pretty sure it is... I made sure not to forget..."
"It- it is today." I answered, "It's just..."
"It's just what?" She asked, "Come on just spit it out Louis."

"Uh... well I'm actually planning on going with someone else to the concert, Jess." I told her.

"Oh... ok." She stated. I saw saw her face fall at the news.
"Who are you going with then?"

"Kathryn." I replied.

And then her expression completely changed.
There was anger, and disgust drawn into her features.

"You can't be serious, Lou.
You're going with Kathryn?!" She spat, "You know I hate Kathryn! Why her?! Why are you going with her and not me?!"

This was exactly what I expected from her.

"It- it's for our project. We're supposed to go to a concert for our music class." I explained, "I would go with you, but we need this for our project."
She scoffed, as if she didn't believe me.

Why would I lie to her?

"Whatever. I hope you two have fun then!" She said sarcastically,
"I'll just go back to Marcus'!"

"Who the fuck is Marcus?" I questioned.
She didn't say anything and she stormed into our room.
She came out again with her phone charger, giving me a death glare as she walked past me.
"Jess, I don't leave for another two hours-"
"Then spend those two hours getting ready for your bloody concert!" She yelled,
"Bye Louis!"
She slammed the door in my face, but I immediately opened it after and went outside with her.
She was stood outside with her phone to her ear.
She impatiently tapped her foot against the pavement as she waited for who I assumed to be Marcus to pick up.
"Kathryn, you're being ridiculous." I stated, crossing my arms.
She avoided my gaze and began to speak into the phone.
"Hello? Marcus? Can you come pick me up? Louis is being a dick right now and I don't want to-"
I snatched the phone from her hands and brought it up to my own ear.
"Yeah mate I suggest you don't do that. Jess is fine, thanks for your concern." I interrupted, then ending the call.

"Louis what the fuck!" Jessica shouted, "Give me my phone!"
I put it in my back pocket and grabbed Her by the shoulders.
"You can't just leave if you don't like something, Jess." I remarked.
"Well I did that last weekend so, I can do it again!" She resisted, "Give me my bloody phone!"
She reached behind me to grab it, but I took it out of my pocket just before she did.
It began to vibrate in my hand again, and so I answered it.
"Jessica are you ok?" An Irish accent asked through the phone.
"Who the hell is this?" I questioned.
I managed to keep Jessica away from me as the stranger answered, "This is Marcus."
"Oh well then Marcus, I assure you Jessica is just fine. So if you could fuck off mate that'd be great." I sneered.
"Give me my fucking phone!" Jessica screamed.
I hung up the phone on him again and still managed to keep it away from Jessica.
"Calm down babe, you're causing a scene." I told her.
People were indeed staring at us as Jessica screamed for her phone.
"I don't care Louis! I just want to get the hell away from you right now!" She yelled, "I can't believe you're going with Kathryn! You know how much I hate her!"
She was acting like a 3 year old.
"It's for a project Jess!" I reminded her, "A bloody project!"

"What's so bad about me going to hang out with Marcus? I'm going to be all alone tonight if I don't go." she began, "Maybe I could hang out with Zoe instead..."
She them succeeded to take her phone from me.
Jessica staying with that sorority would be the worst thing imaginable...
I grabbed the phone in her hand as she kept her grip tight and I then began to tug it out of her grasp.
"Stop Louis you're going to break it!" She yelled.
Her grip began to loosen, as did mine, and then it fell face down on the pavement.

"No!" Jessica shrieked.
She picked it up hurriedly.
"Bloody hell... thanks a lot Louis. Looks like I'm not going anywhere now." She sneered, the now broken phone in her hands.
"I'll buy you a new one... somehow... okay I'm sorry." I told her.
She didn't say anything as she threw the phone back down to the cement, angrily stomping back into our apartment.
I picked it up, and tried turning it on, but it was completely busted.
I had no clue how I was going to buy her a new iPhone 6. But that was the least of my problems.
There was a white pickup parked in front of our flat.
The window was rolled down and inside the car was a guy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.
"Marcus!" Jessica exclaimed from behind me.
"What? No- Jess..." I started.

"Fuck off mate I assure you she'll be just fine!" Marcus said in a shitty English accent as he sped away, with Jessica now in his car.

{hiiiiiii so here's this. sorry it's up a little late I was feeling really sick yesterday and this morning so I couldn't really focus on writing. I totally could've made this longer but i didn't cuz I thought that was a good ending. Jessica is such a bitch omg. Ok ily if u read this byee}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 746 64
*Story contains mature and explicit content* "Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think...
36K 1.3K 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
3.3K 193 50
[ WARNING: the first 19 chapter are very crappy because I was still a begginer Directioner. But, it gets better and better each day, you'll see! ] It...