[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

Por Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 5
Extra 6

Extra 4

2.4K 93 2
Por Rezioj27

    There are a few days in the Huo family every year, and it will be very grand. One is June 15th, its safe and sound birthday.

    One is July 15, the wedding anniversary of the Huo family heads.

    Before this, April 15th was Huo An’s birthday, but it was not very much.

    Because there is a saying in the market that children don’t celebrate their birthdays, it will be a blessing.

    Huo An sneered at this statement, because as far as he knew, his little dad had his birthday every year since he married his eldest dad at the age of eighteen, and he had a very grand celebration.

    And this year he is also eighteen, and he will take the college entrance examination soon after his birthday.

    When I got home on my birthday, the house was deserted, and only the nanny and aunt prepared the meal.

    Huo An curled his lips and ate the meal by himself, then called friends and invited people to go out to play.

    "What do you want to come out to play?" The person who received his call was surprised. "Didn't you say you want to prepare for the exam?"

    This guy always revealed that his family was tightly controlled, and nine times out of ten times he was asked to come out to play.

    "Is there anyone over there?" Huo An said.

    The bar he was referring to was the bar he used to go to before his third year of high school.

    "Yes, come here now." The friend said with big eyes, and let out two wretched laughs. "Some people will be happy to know you are

    here ." Some people here refer to people who secretly like Huo An. .

    "Yeah." Huo An hummed lightly and hung up the big eyed phone.

    Half an hour later, in the same place, a group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old boys and girls gathered in the lively bar, drinking and dancing, playing wantonly.

    The cold-faced teenager in a white shirt and jeans sits on the sofa with his legs resting on the corner of the table, while watching others dance, while holding a bottle of wine while drinking silently.

    "Huo An, don't be so boring, OK, let's go dancing together." The girl who has been observing him for a long time gathered up to come over and invite.

    "Go by yourself." Huo An glanced at her and refused.

    Opposite the big eyes holding his girlfriend playing with the phone, he looked up with a strange expression, because he thought Huo An was in a bad mood.

    "Please don't move such a beautiful girl, you don't like men, right?" A lazy voice was inserted next to him.

    Huo An followed the voice and looked at it. It was a familiar face, but it was strange that he had been in the same class with the other for several years, but he had been half-baked. "You are" frowned and thought for a while, but didn't think of "Forget it." He muttered, and continued to drink while holding the bottle.

    The student who was completely ignored ""

    sit on the opposite big eye"" thought with a cold sweat on his forehead, really convinced. In the whole x, only Huo An had the courage to ignore the school master Lu Weichi completely

    . Lu Weichi didn't play with them at first, but he appeared abruptly tonight.

    After drinking a bottle of wine, Huo An put down the empty glass bottle and lay back.

    It's uncomfortable, it's almost twelve o'clock.

    He glanced at the time and exhaled from his mouth.

    Can't drink anymore.

    "Hey, Huo An", the ignored classmate Lu Weichi wanted to introduce herself solemnly, but something suddenly appeared in the crowd.

    He followed everyone's gaze. A handsome handsome man, holding a small cake in his hand, slowly walked over. What was annoying was that there was a firework on the cake, which was bursting with light.     Everyone has such questions about

    who this person is

.

    Then he was shocked to find that he was walking towards Huo An with the cake and Lu Weichi looked back at Huo An's face, very good, this person was already stupid.

    I have to say that there is no adulterous fool to believe

    "Happy birthday, baby." The person holding the cake is safe.

    He had just returned from a foreign country, and went home immediately after getting off the plane, but found that his son was not at home, so he went to the place where his son usually stayed without stopping.

    "You, why are you back?" Huo An looked at his smiling little dad, his whole body was stupid, and then he quickly sat up straight from the sofa and gave up his position to Anhui.

    The person next to him ""Baby.

    It turns out that Huo An is someone who has an object

    ." "Of course I have to come back on your birthday." The gentle and handsome young man came to his son and raised the little cake with the fireworks to his face. "Happy birthday," Hurry up and make a wish, hurry up."

    Huo An "I" was very touched. The uncomfortable mood just now seemed to have never existed. He looked at the fireworks and said, "Then wish you good health and be happy every day."     An Wushu was taken aback and laughed. Like a child, "Ah, it's obviously your birthday." He was also very touched. "Then I may have a wish, I hope that everything will come true and everything will be successful."     Before the fireworks burned out, he was a father and smiled. He leaned over and kissed his son on the forehead.     "Huo An calmly looked at his little dad's face against the backdrop of the fireworks, and finally understood a little bit that their dad has been caring for ten years, hoping that the years will not leave marks on this person.     "Thank you." He stretched out his hand to take down the burnt fireworks, threw away the wreckage, and dug a pile of cream with his fingers by the way, the sweet smell made him smile.     The friends around, the petrochemical petrochemical, are very uncomfortable.     "Then, you continue to celebrate with your friends." An Wuhao said, and then handed the cake to him, ready to leave.     "It's so late now, I'll go with you." Huo An immediately said, without a hint of wanting to stay, after all, he would come out for a sullen drink only because there was no one at home.     Moreover, he couldn't make An Wuhao go home alone so late.

    "Yeah." An Wuhao thought about it, "Then tell your friends alone, I'll wait for you at the door."

    He stood up, smiled and nodded with the children who were looking at him. The gentle and elegant temperament made people feel good. Doubled.

    Throughout the whole process, no one dared to ask who Huo An was.

    This was also a very strange thing. It was clear that Huo An was both excellent in character and academics, and gave people a very orthodox impression. Fortunately, he was not the sour orthodoxy.

    "Then I'll go back first, you play slowly." Huo An told them.

    "Um" hesitated with a big eye, and still didn't ask, "Okay." He just kept looking at the little cake in Huo An's hand, wondering in surprise, does this guy like sweets and

    stood at the door and waited for a few minutes. The tall and handsome son walked slowly towards him.

    "Son, let's eat the cake here before leaving." An Wuhao said, pointing to the wooden tables and chairs under the eaves.

    "Yeah." Huo An, who looked exactly like Huo Yunchuan, sat down with a height of 1.83 meters, still half a head higher than An Wuhao. "Are you going to eat?"

    He handed the egg to his dad.

    "I don't eat, you eat." An Wuhao folded his arms like a schoolboy, and shook his head on the opposite side, looking at Huo An intently.

    "Okay." As soon as Huo An ate this cake, he knew it was made by Anwu himself, and he ate it with gusto.

    "Actually, I want to try how good the cream is." An Wuhao couldn't bear the temptation to dig a lump of cream and put it in his mouth to relieve his greed.

    "" Huo An held back a smile with the cake in his mouth, and said nothing.

    After eating the slap-sized cake, he asked slowly, "My daddy is back."

    In fact, he was puzzled how Dad sneaked out

    "No." An Wuhao's answer scared him, but this The second reason is that "your dad has business to deal with, and he is still staying abroad. It was my assistant and I who came back first."

    It turned out to be so.

    Huo An nodded, took the wet tissue that An Wuhao gave and wiped his hands, and said, "Let's go, my car is nearby."

    An Wuhao was startled, and immediately said angrily, "You are driving again." The

    rebellious teenager turned over. Rolled his eyes, took out the car key from his pocket and said, "Don't let it do it, don't let it do it, don't let it do it, I'll go crazy if I only study."

    As far as he knows, when his eldest dad was in high school, he was flying freely. From.

    Although he did not dare to hope to replicate the growth path of his eldest father, he did not want to be too obedient to stereotypes.

    "But you were a minor, and you drank alcohol." An Wuhao looked at him and said.

    "Then you open it." Huo An threw the key over quickly.

    Anwu held the key helplessly, with the same expression as a cat whose tail had been trampled on, and his eyes opened wide, "You kid" knowing that he can't drive and said so.

    "If you don't, just sit in my car, I'll drive slower." Huo An said, taking the key back from Anhui's hand.

    "No." The other party insisted, "Or take a taxi and go back."

    "I won't take someone else's car." Huo An said bearishly, leaning against the wall with his back, full of the peculiar twisting force of adolescent children.

    It was annoying to bother him, but there was no way to "or go back on a shared bicycle". He glanced at the small yellow car on the side of the road and thought it was a good idea.

    "Puff" Huo An couldn't help laughing as a fool. "Sharing a bicycle." Fortunately, his little dad could figure out "Today is my birthday, you let me ride a shared bicycle home" Is

    there any love

    ?" An Wuhao feels right now What I think is that I’ll sign up for car learning tomorrow.

    The father and son who are not talking about learning to car must quietly stare at them for a while. Huo An first compromised and said, “You can’t drive, but I won’t ride a yellow car.”

    An Wushan Full of doubts "then how to get back"

    Huo An stood up and said to him with pride, "Walk back."

    The young man who heard this answer was stupid. He walked a full three kilometers. This person told him to walk back.

    "You want me to walk back. " Retire if you know it's difficult?" An Wuhao said, "I won't let you drive if you say that."

    Huo An looked up at the dotted sky, snickered, "Then go." Then he shook Anwu's wrist. It didn't seem to be walking to the side of the road falsely.

    "Really", the spoiled young man who hasn't hiked for a long time, raised his eyebrows and showed a cowardly attitude.

    "Yeah." Huo An stepped forward firmly.

    But soon he regretted his decision, because halfway through, his dad shamelessly offered to let him go home with his back.

    "Dun Dun, my brain hurts, and my feet hurt

    ."

    The gentleman said nothing to chase the horse, and Huo Xiaoye, who said that he would not take a car instead of a car, chose to be a coolie without hesitation between taking a taxi and being a coolie.

    Then he discovered that his little dad’s daily meal was indeed eaten into the dog’s stomach.

    So light.....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.7K 284 16
انا البؤة انا الاسد انا البركان انا الانتقام انامن وقعت من فوق الجبل انا من فارقت الحياة وعدت من أجل الانتقام انا ابنة امى انا خليفة ابى انا من تهت...
274K 10.7K 126
Author : 寒菽 Status: Complete Status in COO: 111 chapters +11 extras + 4 extras (126 Completed) After receiving his terminal illness diagnosis, Chu Xu...
168K 4.9K 16
Title: Shidi* let shixiong** hurt you. (师弟让师兄疼你) Author: Qing Wu Xuanfeng (轻舞旋风) Raw: http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/shidirangshixiongtengni/list.html S...
758K 77.9K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...