[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 115

2.2K 81 1
By Rezioj27

    Unlike Huo Yunchuan, who was born in a wealthy family, lawyer Chen Chen Chu is a self-made scholar; in the comparison of three friends, lawyer Chen's family background is only a small rich, but his ancestors are scholars for several generations. No.

    He is the same age as Huo Yunchuan, thirty-one this year, and will soon be thirty-two years old.

    Lawyer Chen's girlfriend is a colleague, two years younger than him, and the two have similar backgrounds, and they seem to be very good match.

    An Wuhao followed Huo Yunchuan to this cozy little mansion, looked at Lawyer Chen's girlfriend without a trace, and secretly sighed that it was so beautiful.

    It's that kind of capable big sister.

    Attorney Chen introduced his friends one by one to his girlfriend Fang Rou. When he introduced An Wuhao, he smiled, and Fang Rou emphasized: "Although I am a few months younger than Yun Chuan according to my age, Wuhao is much younger than you. , So he still has to call your sister."

    Not only did he laugh, but the people around him also laughed.

    It's a kind smile.

    "Sister Fang Rou," An Wuhao yelled openly, only because of character problems, she would still be shy in such occasions.

    "Hello, I've heard about you a long time ago." Fang Rou smiled and stretched out his palm to him: "When I was just a colleague with Lawyer Chen, your business was no secret."

    "Hey?" An Wuhao still had doubts at first, but when he thought about his news, he smiled clearly: "Brother Chen is a very good person." In front of everyone, he said very seriously: "My first time When I saw the four of them, I actually liked Brother Chen the most."

    This is the truth.

    "Haha." Fang Rou's eyes burst into a real smile.

    Chen Chu also lowered his head and smiled, and glanced at Huo Yunchuan implicitly: "It's really embarrassing for Brother Chen to say nothing, but I'm very honored." He picked up the champagne and laughed at Yan Yan, looking extraordinarily elegant and full of books.

    "It's okay, I know someone who knows the bottom line, he won't be jealous." An Wuhao said, and then raised a toast, but before the champagne entrance, he obediently asked the man next door: "Can I drink this wine?"

    Ji Mingjue Be the first to say: "Drink, Champagne."

    It's not wine, it's true.

    As an outsider, he felt that Huo Yunchuan's management of An Wuhao was too strict.

    An Wuhao still looked at Huo Yunchuan, quietly waiting for the other party to make a decision.

    Glancing at the little angel, Huo Yunchuan nodded: "Drink, it's okay."

    Then he drank the champagne in the glass without any problems. The portion was small and the taste of the wine was not obvious. The taste was the same as what he had drunk before. Different.

    But there is nothing very special.

    Looking at these friends, think about it more than a year ago.

    "It's really unpredictable." Jiang Shaofei sighed: "I thought at first that the four of us were the first to get married. It would be Chen Chu, but Yun Chuan did not expect it." They were the most unexpected person.

    "No." Chen Chu said: "Now that Yunchuan has a son, I just talked about a girlfriend."

    "That's nothing." Ji Mingjue said: "When one of you has a second child, I may not be able to find a partner. "He laughed at himself: "You can only be a godfather in this life."

    Everyone knows that he is a romantic and a typical playboy.

    It is really not easy to settle down.

    How can a woman of outstanding elegance be able to hold Ji Mingjue?

    An Wuhao shook his head, not wanting to worry about this for Xiao Ming.

    "Where's Shaofei?" Huo Yunchuan rarely cared.

    Jiang Shaofei said, "No hurry."

    He shut up and concentrated on cutting the little angel fruit.

    Everyone was accustomed to Huo Yunchuan's silence, and the three of them talked a lot when they met and chatted.

    So they also admire An Wulu, it's not easy to get along with Huo Yunchuan's boring gourd.

    "Thank you." The other person's gesture of handing the fruit was too natural, just like at home, causing Anwu to not pay attention, so he took it and ate it.

    "..." The onlookers held back their smiles, and at the same time they felt like they were being beaten in their faces.

    In fact, An Wuhao is the most suitable person for Huo Yunchuan if he is accidentally simple and nervous.

    Every time I see them sitting together, it makes people feel incredible, but it is exceptionally harmonious and uncomfortable.

    The party is over and the winter vacation is about to end.

    The school is about to begin in Anhui. Before school starts, they return to their apartment with Dundun, who is more difficult to serve after learning to walk than before.

    Considering Aunt Zhang's advanced age, Huo Yunchuan found a nanny to share Aunt Zhang's work during the day.

    In this way, he also has plenty of time to go out during the day.

    Business matters are safe and sound, but he also knows that it is impossible for Huo Yunchuan to stay at home and watch the children all day long.

    Therefore, after school started for a while, Huo Yunchuan told him that he was going to travel abroad for a week or so, and he was also very calm.

    "I can't help you with your business matters, but I will look after the family and Dundun." An Wuhao took out the suitcase and helped the man pack his clothes and socks.

    "The most important thing is to look after yourself." Huo Yunchuan sat on the bed and looked at him.

    "Of course." The young man left his unwillingness to the cabinet full of clothes: "When you come back, I will definitely be white and fat."

    Huo Yunchuan said lightly: "You can grow white and fat in a week. , Are you a pig?"

    An Wuhao folded a pair of his trousers and put them in, flattened with his palms: "If you want to be beautiful, if you can raise fat pigs in a week, everyone will raise pigs." The

    man smiled narrowly: " In other words, raising you is more cost-effective than raising pigs?"

    "..." An Wuhao shook his woolen vest, showing his temperament: "Humph." Then he continued to fold his clothes and told: "Eat and sleep well, pay attention to your body, come back early, I will miss you. "

    Huo Yunchuan looked at him silently, finally couldn't help it, got up and picked him up.

    "What are you doing, I folded my clothes..." An Wuhao struggled.

    "Don't worry, I will fold it myself for a while." Huo Yunchuan snatched the clothes from An Wuhao's hand, put them in the suitcase, and said, "Can't you look at me for a while? What do you always avoid me for?"

    As he spoke, An Wuhao Feeling a few strong fingers pinching his chin.

    He is very used to this kind of compulsive dominance, but this time he is not ashamed, but afraid.

    His eyes were red, and Huo Yunchuan couldn't be ridiculed when he saw it.

    Unexpectedly, Huo Yunchuan saw the little angel's red eyes, his chest was astringent, and he even felt a little breathless: "Fool." He lowered his head and kissed Anwu's lips, trying to comfort him in this way. .

    "..." The young man who had nothing to do was comforted for a while, but was overwhelmed, rubbing his head against the chest of the man he liked.

    "Don't be coquettish," the man who was about to leave him for a week could not bear to hold him deeply: "I will change my mind like this."

    "No." An Wuzheng came out of Huo Yunchuan's arms and decisively refused: "You Why should I go, I will continue to pack things."

    Turning around, he said forcefully: "I won't do it with you tonight."

    Huo Yunchuan: "..."

    Actually An Wuhao knew that he was in great need. Not going to do it is just talking.

    They are about to be separated soon, and there is more than one reluctant person.

    But unexpectedly, Huo Yunchuan really didn't touch him at night, just holding a chat and talking.

    From this trip related to future plans, there is also the little villain Dundun.

    An Wuzheng felt particularly puzzled. He never thought of asking this question in his heart. When he remembered it tonight, he asked, "Why Brother Chen always say you are bored?"

    He didn't feel Huo Yunchuan bored at all, but rather quite. Talking about tuberculosis.

    The little angel said, Huo Yunchuan knew what he meant to express: "It's quite boring, but I'm afraid you are lonely."

    "..." An Wuhao was dumbfounded, with a warm heart, and leaned towards him.

    "Go to sleep." Huo Yunchuan said.

    Gentle fingers, gently stroked the little angel's hair.

    The next morning, Huo Yunchuan didn't have to catch a plane.

    So he still has time to accompany An Wuhao to eat breakfast, and then send him to the entrance of the university.

    "Are you going directly to the airport?" An Wuhao asked him.

    "Yes." The suitcase is in the car.

    The plane at 12 o'clock at noon consumed more than an hour on the way to the airport, so it was almost the same.

    "Goodbye." An Wuhao waved, turned around and walked into the school gate with Bao Bao on his back.

    The man in the car did not dare, and immediately started the car to merge into the traffic and drove to the Capital Airport.

    In the past year or so, in order to take care of the pregnant little angel and his young son, Huo Yunchuan has pushed a lot of official affairs.

    At that time, he really felt that Anwu and Dun Dun could not do without himself.

    Dundun is now healthy and lively, and his growth is reassuring; An Wuhao also has a good time at school, not only having friends with him, but also participating in his favorite sports.

    Huo Yunchuan took advantage of this time to free up his hands and began to deal with the work that had piled up before.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, XX local time, he made a call home and went to work.

    It is mid-March, the weather in Beijing is still cold, and the temperature difference between day and night is huge.

    Compared with other cities, it rarely rains in spring.

    But it will be windy, with a whistling wind.

    An Wuhao will definitely wear a mask, scarf and hat when he goes out, wrapping himself tightly, like a zongzi.

    This is a common attire for people in this city when going out.

    It was also windy today, and Aunt Zhang was very worried and asked An Wuhao to go out and take a taxi.

    "The journey is only that short." An Wuhao thought dumbfounded, as if after Huo Yunchuan had left, Aunt Zhang became more concerned about herself.

    I usually dare to count on, now I have to nag several times.

    In fact, after Huo Yunchuan left, An Wuhao felt that his life had not changed much.

    It's just that when I get home, I don't have the other party to accompany me to dinner, so I have to sleep alone at night.

    When he was going to school during the day, he received a call from Huo Yunchuan again.

    Because of time lag, the time on both sides is different, so it is difficult to find a suitable time for everyone to talk longer.

    As a result, An Wuhao couldn't help calculating when seeing the call, what time is it over there?

    I used verbal calculations and fingers to calculate, and I couldn't help feeling that I was mentally retarded. After answering the phone and asking, wouldn’t I know?

    "Hey, what time is your place?" As

    soon as Mr. Huo got on the phone, he heard his wife say.

    Just after attending the event, he was still in a suit and leather shoes. Before he could take off the watch in his hand, he glanced at him and said with a blank expression: "XX time, 22:05."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.2K 40
Author: Cloud over right and wrong Status: Complete Status in COO: 40 chapters He was reborn again to fifteen years in the past. Unexpectedly, he bec...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
275K 10.8K 126
Author : 寒菽 Status: Complete Status in COO: 111 chapters +11 extras + 4 extras (126 Completed) After receiving his terminal illness diagnosis, Chu Xu...
73.7K 2.9K 200
Po Tian Xie Zun Author: Yan Ruo elegant Nima, a big man who is going to marry a disabled prince, but on the wedding night, he became the one who thre...