[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 112

2K 90 0
By Rezioj27

    A bowl of rice plus a cup of soup, and several pieces of fried rice cakes, almost eaten up my stomach.

    However, the two people on the left and right kept persuading him to eat two more bites, which was clearly embarrassing his little angel.

    "I'm full," An Wuhao said.

    "Eat another ball." Huo Yunchuan clipped it to him: "Your favorite." The

    fragrant smell is close at hand. The young man who has eaten enough, measured the volume of this ball, and it seemed to many people. Under Wu's gaze, he opened his mouth and ate in.

    Father Huo felt a sense of pleasure, and then looked away, picked up the bowl and finished his bowl of rice, and was about to leave the table.

    "Chao Chao, tell everyone individually." His voice is not loud, but it is quite dynamic, which makes people unable to question.

    Anhui nodded and stood up obediently: "Grandpa, parents, and cousins and aunts, please take your time, I'll go back to the house and see Dundun."

    "Go." Old Huo said immediately. .

    "Rest early." Madam Huo and Huo Xiao also looked at him lovingly.

    "Okay." The young man smiled and tried to resist the excitement of being able to go back to the house immediately, maintaining a dignified and reserved appearance, and leaving the table under the gaze of many guests.

    Huo Yunchuan never cared about these. After all, he grew up, and there were no rules at all in his dictionary.

    Only occasionally remind safe and sound, to avoid unnecessarily attacked by the other party.

    "What those people say, you don't have to mind." Huo Yunchuan said.

    "Huh?" An Wuhao walked with the other party on the promenade on the third floor, with his shoulders intimately cuddled. He said: "No way to mind, I can't give birth to a little girl."

    Huo Yun Chuan felt that he should make it clear to An Wuhao.

    He solemnly said: "Don't want a little girl or a little brother, we have enough to have Dundun."

    "Huh?" An Wuhao said again, looking surprised.

    "Ah what?" Huo Yunchuan said.

    Isn't this little fool not clear that having a baby is dangerous, and it's too much personal consumption.

    When Huo Yunchuan thought of this, he immediately moved his arm to the opponent's waist, unsurprisingly feeling that this person was terribly thin.

    So if you have a chance, force the other person to eat more.

    "You don't want a second child?" When An Wuhao heard this, he actually breathed a sigh of relief: "That's fine." With only one child, there won't be any misfortune.

    At least so far, he believes that he is not good enough, and may not be able to become a 100% parent.

    "I'm afraid that your little life will be lost if you have another one." Huo Yunchuan raised his arm around An Wuhao, thinking that An Wuhao wanted to have a second child, and he was upset, and coaxed: "If you want a second one. Child, then work hard to eat and keep your body well, understand?"

    This tone is clearly eager to have a second child, but I dare not?

    Also, An Wuhao thought, fearing that if the bet loses, everyone will not be able to bear the consequences.

    Dun Dun can't miss a father, that's too pitiful.

    Hearing the other party talking to me softly, as if afraid to startle me, my heart was warm and safe.

    "Okay." He also'holds' Huo Yunchuan's broad shoulders, and secretly decides that he will eat five meals a day from now on, and every meal will have meat.

    "Good." Dad Huo kissed him, then hugged him on the spot and took him through the remaining steps.

    After the third day of the Lunar New Year, there was more entertainment, even Huo Yunchuan was no exception.

    When he was away from home, the little angel put Dun Dun in his grandfather's arms, and Sa Huan went out to play with his classmates.

    Just yesterday, my good buddy, Xiaopang, called him, with a very bitter tone: "Do you feel that we haven't seen each other for many years?"

    An Wuming was taken aback, and smiled: "Where did it come for many years. I didn't see it until July last year."

    "That's more than half a year, right?" Xiaopang instigated, "Come out and play."

    "This... "The unattended young man looked around for a week. It was good. Father Huo was not at home: "Okay."

    But how to get out is a problem. He can't drive and doesn't have his own car.

    After thinking about it, An Wuhao rushed to Grandma Dundun and said to her, "Mom, I want to go out and gather with friends. Can you arrange a driver for me?"

    Very sincere.

    Mrs. Huo's first reaction, asked me?

    I, I, I... How dare I help you decide...

    "Well, the driver master doesn't know if he's back today," Madam Huo said, "I have to call and ask." Then he hurriedly went upstairs to find a mobile phone. Rushed to the husband's study.

    Huo Xiao: "Huh?" After seeing his wife, he raised his head and took off his reading glasses.

    Mrs. Huo said annoyedly: "Chao Chao wants to go out to meet with friends, let me arrange a driver for him... What are you talking about, what should I do?"

    Arrangement? Or should I call my son and ask?

    Huo Xiao: "Yunchuan doesn't know?"

    Madam Huo : "I don't know at a glance."

    This is a bit tricky.

    Huo Xiao said: "Then you should find a reason to keep him, saying that the driver has left." Then he looked at the clock: "At this point, Yunchuan should be almost back."

    Madam Huo asked: "Can you bear it? "

    During the Spring Festival, who didn't go out to eat and drink with relatives and friends, talking and laughing.

    Only their young father, who doesn't go out to play during the winter vacation, doesn't like leisure and enjoyment.

    These days when I return to Huo’s house, I have eaten enough to accompany my children and grandpa. I still insist on studying for the rest of the time.

    Huo Xiao couldn't bear the heart: "Then I will tell Yun Chuan, you can arrange it now."

    "Okay." Madam Huo nodded and went out to call the driver.

    After a while, she went downstairs and told An Wuhao that she could set off now.

    "The driver master is waiting in the car, but you have to wear more, pay attention to safety, don't go to places where people are too complicated, and don't go home too late."

    An Wuhao listened to these words very carefully, and nodded and said. I understand.

    "Your dad made a call with Yun Chuan," Mrs. Huo groaned: "Better yourself...speak to Yun Chuan, he is very worried about you."

    She looked at An Wuzheng's picture that was not long. The bigger the face, the more I thought about it, the more worried I was, and even the terrible thought of accompanying me to go out.

    Obviously the other party is almost 20, and Madam Huo, a woman who advocates independence and self-improvement, is in a complicated mood.

    "Okay." An Wuhao said obediently: "I'll call him when I get in the car..."

    However, when I got into the car, the call from the other party was faster than the one he dialed out.

    This posture made him feel safe and guilty, and he didn't dare to answer the phone.

    But after hesitating for a moment, he still felt that he was right, and there was nothing to persuade him.

    Huo Yunchuan: "Where

    are you?" The voices are fierce, ma yeah.

    An Wujiao: "In the car."

    "How about telling the driver to turn around and go home?" Huo Yunchuan said: "I'm going back soon and I'll accompany you out in the afternoon."

    "That's troublesome." An Wuzheng moved the receiver and waved his hand. Ask the driver to drive faster, and then tell the subject, "I'm almost there."

    This is a lie.

    "Nonsense." How could it be so fast, and then asked: "What are you going out for, it's freezing cold?"

    An Wuhao said: "Meet friends, drink." The

    other party asked what to drink again?

    An Wuhao blinked and wondered: "Can I drink anything besides juice and milk?" There was a slight expectation in his tone.

    Besides juice and milk, what else would he want to drink?

    "..." Mr. Huo pretended not to get the little angel's expectation, and said: "I'm just worried about you." What should I do if I go out and bump into it?

    worry? Lost?

    An Wuhao glanced at the locating mobile phone, and then at the tall and burly driver's eldest brother who hit ten, and said, "You can     rest assured , I can't lose it." Mr.

    Huo: "..."

Good or bad. , Because there really is something to deal with, I just said a few words and hung up the phone.

    Seeing Xiaopang and discovering that he was alone in the appointment, An Wuhao was surprised and said, "Only you?" He thought that Xue Jiyang would bring Xie Ran out.

    "Well, isn't that?" Xue Jiyang said: "We both remember bitterness and sweetness, what are we doing with the object?"

    An Wuhao nodded, and said so.

    "Dude, why are you thin again?" Xue Jiyang said, raising his hand and slamming An Wu's shoulder, and found that it turned out to be awkward: "Isn't the rich

    guys delicious and good to live?" Seeing that his buddies are raised, it is no different from before. .

    At first glance, it looks like the first time I met in junior high school.

    "I'm a physique that doesn't eat fat." An Wuhao sat down opposite him, with a very awkward expression: "Do you think I am you, I grow up when you see the wind?"

    The little fat guy, who has been suffering all these years, is under the table. Give him a kick: "Hey Se."

    "Hey." An Wuhao hid, and said, "What to drink? I'm going to have a treat today?" Since the small treasury grew, he hasn't spent much money, and he almost forgets what it's like to spend money.

    "Drinking." Xiaopang ordered a cocktail he likes.

    An Wuhao said yes, called the young man in uniform, and ordered Xiao Fatty a drink: "I want a glass of Sydney juice." The

    opposite Xue Jiyang raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

    But his buddies seemed to see his worry, smiled at him, and explained calmly: "It's okay, I really just can't eat fat, and my family is also worried, so I forbid me to drink and eat too much. Snacks, it’s all good for me.”

    Rather than entering a wealthy family with an ordinary background, as some netizens guessed, the superficial scenery and the hardship behind the scenes.

    It's not bitter at all, I thought to myself, it's happily.

    "That's good." Xiaopang didn't say much, at least in his opinion, there was no reluctance in his safe smile, it was a joy from the heart.

    Then think about it again, what was it like before?

    It seems to be quieter than it is now, and it's seldom silly.

    When chatting, I asked and answered each sentence, which seemed extremely introverted.

    Xue Jiyang remembered the reason why the other party got married so early, it turned out to be because Fengzi got married, and the toothache was too bad...

    It was really admirable, just like he heard a cousin find a third-generation boyfriend with a drift bottle, miraculous.

    I haven't seen each other for half a year, and I don't know when I will see each other this time.

    An Wuhao was full of affection for his little partner, but he was dumb and didn't know what to share, so he poured out all the interesting things and his daily life.

    Xue Jiyang is very pleased to know that he insists on studying every day. That's right.

    "Oh, it's snowing again while talking." An Wuhao said, staring out the window with joy: "Look, it's like our high school playground, where there are also trees like this..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 26.5K 115
Author : 日丽风和 Status: Complete Status in COO: 103 Chapters+ 10 Extras+2 Modern (115 Chapters) Shen Yanbei, who was smashed by a scumbag right after c...
48.5K 3.1K 101
Short, rich, and handsome, Lin Feiran was always the center of attention. But after transferring schools in his second year of high school, he discov...
550K 43.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.3K 74 34
the savage lazzzy boy Cheng yi who doesn't love manga help his sister xie to find her favourite manga but he end up in a different time, different wo...