π™ˆπ™šπ™™π™žπ™˜π™žπ™£π™š/ c.b

By FanFic_colby_Daddy

Livia Dawn knew it was a bad idea to follow three guys, who were probably criminals, into the woods. Mistake... More

1
2
3
~π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ~
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
𝟼𝟢
Authors note
Book two: Darling

47

4.4K 74 215
By FanFic_colby_Daddy

~47~
*Warning- Smut😏*

Colby removed his hand from my mouth now that I knew it was him, but the arm wrapped around my torso didn't move and I didn't care to turn to look at him. He had me frozen, waiting in anticipation for what was really happening. With my chin turned slightly, I listened very carefully as he spoke in my ear. Evil moths flying through my stomach at the sound of his voice.

"You thought you'd get away with what you did today, didn't you?" No, I knew I wouldn't. I gulped and nodded despite my knowledge, "Hmm, I had to take care of what you did after you left you know." His lips were so close his breath warmed my skin. I listened carefully to him, the way he spoke with domination. He had me pinned even if he didn't have his hands keeping me down.

"Did you?" I gulp, a pit in my stomach.

"I pictured you the entire time. Your beautiful lips wrapped around my throbbing cock, your hands rubbing up and down me. But, you weren't there." The hand that sat at the base of my stomachs traveled up my bare skin until his fingers dragged around my chin and jaw, suddenly gripping it and forcing me to face him. His gaze was full of fury and lust, a combination turning me on incredibly.

"What do you have to say to that?" He whispered.

The pit in my stomach growing more, the ache between my legs in need of attention, I felt my mouth water, "You asked for it." I had serious guts, "deserved it." I was pushing his buttons, I could see it when his eyes narrowed at my words.

He was silent, and that's when I took notice of the sound of a shower running in the background, filling the dense room. I noticed the steam seeping from the creaked open door, the cloud of mist warming up the room. That is why it felt hotter in here, the shower was on and the heat was spreading.

I looked back at him, waiting for a response. When I didn't get one, just long furious silence, I spoke. "We're you going to take a shower?"

His chin lifted an inch, "I was."

The sound of the water added to the tension in the air made me ballsey, so I then asked. "Can I join?"

I didn't know why I wanted to shower with him. Maybe for the intimacy of it, the thought of hot water hitting both of our bodies and the suffocating heat creating a stuffy feeling in our throats. His shower was big, a circle faucet hanging from the center of the ceiling and space around it that could work as a sauna. The heat was alluring, the idea of it touching my cold body. Of his hands touching me again.

I wanted to, desired it. He makes me want to do crazy things, things I don't even dream about. But when he's involved, I'm all in.

"After today's stunt, I'm not sure you deserve it." He looked away from me in resentment. I moved from his grasp and faced him completely, not removing any distance between us. I placed my hands on his chest.

"Let me make it up to you." I bit my bottom lip, tracing over the kingdom hearts tattoo on his left pec. His eyes followed my movement until he met my eyes again without any real emotion. He was being cold with me, a reaction I caused to prove a point. I didn't regret it, and I wasn't going to apologize. But I could do this.

"How." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. He expected an answer.

I let my hands move to his cheeks, rubbing my thumb along his skin, whispering, "I said I was the devil remember? Let me be naughty."

I was feeling risky tonight, willing to test him and to test my limits. I'd go as far as he'd let me, at least for tonight. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but we'd figure it out. I'd figure it out.

I took his hands and walked him to the restroom, creaking the door open and allowing the heat to concave through my nostrils. It felt like heaven against my skin, and I was sure it felt the same for him. The chill over my skin left and was replaced by a gleam of sweat from the heat. I released his hand and he waited patiently as I shut the door.

I wasn't in control, rather a submissive trance. Willing to please him as he had done for me before.

I've had my fun before, it's his turn.

*play song above*

"I wish I can apologize for what I did earlier," I said with brazen, facing the large foggy mirror above his sinks. I began to take my top off, unclipping the back of it and letting the slightly wet material fall to the ground. My fingers traced over my breasts, squeezing them slightly and showing them off. He watched, biting his tongue with his arms crossed.

"But there was a little truth in what you said." I rubbed my shoulders slowly, the heat making my skin sticky, "There is a devil in me. A dark, needy side to me that only you get to see." I moved my hands down my arms, where they eventually made it to my bottoms. Slipping my fingers through the fabric, I dragged it off my skin but didn't remove them. I teased it.

"I guess I was just upset you were revealing my little secret, our little secret." My voice progressively got deeper, raspier. I finally slid my bottoms down my thighs, moving my hips as they slid past my knees and dropped to the floor. I grabbed them, twirling them around my finger and taking slow strides towards Colby. He watched with lechery. A need in his eyes that matched what I was feeling.

Being completely exposed to him was something I've experienced before, but I still get so shy. I felt shy, intimidated by his large stance. But my confidence trumped that feeling.

"Livia, you don't know what you're doing." He seemed to groan, leaning his head back trying to keep from taking complete control. As if he was holding back. He shouldn't be holding back, not on me.

"Do I?" I whisper, dropping my bottoms and gripping lightly on the hem of his trunks, teasingly pulling them away from his skin, "you look tense." I say, finally pulling down the fabric and seeing his cock spring up from the harsh enclosure. He bit his bottom lip, looking back down at me and meeting my lustful gaze, "let me fix that.. please." My hand fell under and grazed his tip, igniting something in him I had set to see.

He let out a quick deep breath and the next thing I know he'd pulled me into the shower, hot steaming water falling down over our heads. His hand grabbed my hair as he pulled me into a deep kiss, my eyes shutting as I let the feeling of his skin on mine settle in. I rubbed his biceps with my hands as our lips sloppily moved against each other, his tongue scraping the roof of my mouth and our teeth hitting each other.

My hand made their way to his hips, which I then began to push back so he would take a few steps back as well. When I had him completely pressed against the black tiled wall, I pulled away and was breathing heavily. Licking my lips, and keeping eye contact, I slowly went down onto my knees. He watched, breathing heavily as well with a bit of sweat gleaming from his skin. Water dripping from his hairs onto his shoulders.

Still looking up at him, my hand found the length of his dick. As soon as my palms made contact with his tender skin, he threw his head back and let out a moan. Squeezing his lips together and waiting for more.

I rubbed my hand up and down him, going in slowly strides to make the feeling for him last longer. Seeing his body quiver at my touch gave me even more confidence to continue, using two hands to pleasure him. I moved up and down, going slow and then going fast. He was breathing heavily, his chest rising and lowering without rhythm.

The heat of the shower made the enclosed shower fill with steam, the heat filling my lungs and creating sweat to glisten over my skin. It made me feel like butter, any movement I made was done easily. The same went for Colby, making it easier for my hands to travel up and down his length. Seeing his body shine in the dim light was beautiful, a sight I could look at and admire forever.

"Use your mouth." He said through a scratchy voice, the bump in his throat bobbing up and down. My concentrated eyes eyed his body movement. His stiff hips, his traveling hands, his head that didn't know what to do with itself.

I was hesitant to put my lips around him, worried I wouldn't do it right. I've never given anyone head before, I haven't seen nor read it. I knew I don't use teeth, that's about it. But I wasn't about to let this ruin the mood, ruin what I've created. He wanted this, I wanted this, I had to take a risk.

So licking my lips, I dragged my tongue over his tip. His reaction is exactly what I was aiming for. His head thrown back and his mouth parted open, a whimper leaving him. That small sound made my heart leap, knowing I did that and I was doing it right. I wrapped my lips around him, sucking lightly and still rubbing my hands along his veiny cock.

Feeling brave, I moved him more into my mouth, swirling my tongue around slowly to make the feeling of me last.

"Fuck," he breathed out, his hand gripping the back of my stringy hair and taking ahold of my scalp to put himself in more control. "Fuck you feel so good."

I moaned to his words, feeling him push my head deeper and then pulling it back out so he slid in and out of me. Breathing through my nose, I focused on what my mouth was doing. My lips wrapped around him, my tongue teasing him, and my cheeks concaving as I sucked. I got into a rhythm with his control, my hands planted on the ground so I had better friction to push him into my mouth.

"Shit." He used both hands to hold me and began thrusting his hips into me, sending his cock deeper down my throat. I let him, embracing it and moving my lips along with it. I resisted the urge to gag, but since I didn't really have a gag reflex it wasn't that hard. Now I know what Emma from glee meant when she said it would be a gift..

I added my hands to the mix again, rubbing him while sucking. I wasn't holding back and neither was he.

"Shit Livia.. you're crazy." He laughed with a shaky breath. I smiled as I continued, pleased with what I was doing.

A heat grew in between my thighs, an ache that urged me to touch myself, to relieve myself. I kept from doing so though, finding the slight pain annoying but arousing even more. The fact I wasn't able to making me want to do it more.

"More, more, more-" he breathed harder and I took the remaining seconds to really focus on my hand and mouth work. Sucking harder and moving my hands at a faster pace. I wanted to push him over the edge, to make him feel as I did that night in Virginia. I wanted him to orgasm.

I had to breathe though, so for a moment I released my mouth and breathed heaving while looking up at him. A string of spit and pre-cum hung from my lips and Colby noticed, taking his fingers and wiping it away. He smiled, pleased. I smiled as well.

"Come on." He urged me up and I was confused but complied, rising from my knees and finding the movement a form of torture for the need between my legs. Real sweat built upon his face, dripping down his cheek. The glow of his skin was insane, beautiful. He kissed me softly, slowly. It was sweet and intimate. He guided me towards a wooden bench that was against the other wall, and sat down, his hands on my hips and urging me to sit on him. I did, but he wasn't happy with it and lifted me and repositioned me so I faced him and my feet were planted on either side of him.

"I take it you've never grinded on anyone?" He asked with a smirk, and I shook my head shyly. His smirk grew, "it's easy.. just roll your hips against me." I do as told, moving my hips in a circular motion. From the way I was sitting, his dick was pressed against my clit and the friction of his hard mass rubbing against me felt like heaven. The pleasure was going both ways now, and this pushed me to continue what I was doing.

"Oh god." I breathe out, wrapping my arms around Colby's neck to support myself. His lazy eyes made contact with mine, mouth parted a little before he moved in and kissed me. His lips roughly pushed against mine and we resumed what we had been doing under the showerhead.

As our mouths fought for attention, my hips solely kept their circular motions. The heat built up in my stomach and I began whimpering through the kiss because of his touch. His hands squeezed and rubbed my skin, tracing over my body like it's a work of art. His fingers explored every crevice, his palms grazing over my boobs. It was so intimate yet so rough.

I loved it.

"Shit Livia, keep going," I spoke through the kiss.

I smiled, "Does it feel good?" I know for myself it did.

"So good baby, so good." He gulped, leaning his head back against the tile. I let my lips roam to his neck, sucking and nipping at his skin that was partly inked with tattoos. I focused on a rose near his collar bone, sucking the skin and making it red. It colored in the rose, a mix of purple and dark red. Pleased, I licked up his neck slowly, the salty flavoring of his sweat giving me butterflies, removing one of my hands and bringing it down to his dick that still stood upright.

It looked painful and I felt the need to fix that.

"Do you want me to touch you again?" I whisper into his ear, my cheek pressed against him.

He audibly gasped at the thought. I smile, "Just say the words and I'll do it."

He took a second to grasp my offer, then looked at me with a dirty innocent look, "Please."

I had asked to do it, begged. Now he was the one begging.

The sound music to my ears.

I didn't hold back, using only one hand to rub up and down his cock. Up, down, up, down. I moved fast, on a mission to push him to orgasm. He could barely handle it, biting his lip and holding back a sound of pleasure from escaping himself. "Make noise. I want to hear how good I'm making you feel." I was feeling cocky.

He obeyed, letting a deep moan seep from his opened mouth. Happy, I moved faster. One hand gripped the back of his hair and the other was working on the problem I proudly created.

He moans again through his teeth. The sound echoed loudly throughout the restroom and I had no doubt it was sleeping through the walls.

But I had no shame in that.

Everyone already thought we were fucking, this shouldn't shock them more than it shocks me.

"Fuck, I'm close." He groaned out.

I grinned, "Good boy," I praised.

He like that, a smile taking over his lips.

I got off his lap, crouching to my knees but keeping my hand still rubbing on his dick. He watched with hungry eyes, his chest rising up and down at a fast momentum.

With one final swipe of my tongue against his core, his eyes screwed shut and a warm liquid filled my mouth. I let him finish in me, swallowing his cum and doing so without a problem. I was happy with what I did, proud of myself for returning the favor to him.

My lips parted from his cock, a string of spit connected to his tip. I wiped it off with my fingers, licking them clean. Breathing tiredly, he looked down at me and caressed my cheek sweet. He looked pleased, face flushed and rosy, mouth parted with the corners of his lips twitched upwards.

I was tired as well, but along with the tired feeling, the heat between my legs was unbearable. The urge to make it go away was intense, and I think Colby noticed that.

"You look beautiful on your knees for me." He praised, thumb rubbing my lips. "But you must be in dire need to be relived."

I sigh and whimper, a pleading look on my face. I did need to be relived, desperately. I wouldn't leave this shower unless I was, I would do it myself if I had to. But I didn't have to worry about that, I knew I didn't,

"Here, I'll help."

He helped me to my feet, gliding his hands over my body as he walked us towards the water. The powerful heat rushes out over our bodies, dropping down our sweaty and moody skin. I shut my eyes, letting the feeling take over me. Colby positioned me in front of him, hands roaming my body slowly.

The traced from my shoulders down my chest, squeezing and caressing my titties roughly. One hand kept over my boob, his other one slid down over my stomach and moved to my back. His finger traced over my spine, making it to my bare ass and rubbing that. "You're so god damn beautiful, Livia." He said. My eyes stayed shut, listening to his words of praise that I love to hear so much.

His hand kept exposing my ass. "I've imagined touching your body like this for a long time." He squeezed me, "having control over every inch of you."

His words were as torturous as they were amazing.

I moan softly, asking for more. Begging for it.

He smacked my ass and I let out an audible gasp, groaning. He did it again, and I yelped again, feeling the sting.

"Fuck, Colby," I whine. The hand placed over my boob trailed up and held onto my neck, putting pressure on both sides and cutting off blood circulation. My head throbbed, my heartbeat audible in my ear.

Then his hand met my core and I whined as he began rubbing it slowly. "Oh, darling." He soothed, "It must have been torture for you, being so wet."

"Shit," I exclaim, planting a hand on the glass barricade of the shower.

His fingers continued to rub my clit, slowly, then faster, his fingers testing me by teasing my entrance. Each moment sent a cold chill up my spine, a chill so amazing my eyes were squeezed tightly. Having to stand felt strange, a strain on my back that was put at an arch due to the feeling of Colby's hands. My wobbly legs were being tormented, spread open slightly, and forced to hold my weight.

The hot water made my skin tingle, the heat matching that of the feeling in my gut that progressively grew hotter. It's something about water that gets me and Colby horny, I couldn't explain it. But I couldn't deny it felt amazing, electric. We were electric. This feeling coursing through my blood like the adrenaline of a thousand soldiers on the battlefield. My mind was racing and I could only focus on what was happening at the moment.

Colby's fingers didn't even have to enter me for me to be pushed onto the brink of an orgasm. The tingling in my stomach grew rapidly and I knew what was coming. I gulped and embraced it not holding back as Colby was pushing over the edge. He noticed.

"Already? Shit Livia, I'm so sorry for making you wait." He teased, slowing his pace and paying more attention to my clit. Teasing it, touching it, rubbing it. Every motion only pushed me further.

"Please please please-" I whined, my head leaning back onto Colby's shoulder. He kissed my cheek and I kissed him right back. Softly.

Then it happened. The feeling I once only felt below exploded throughout my body, the thumping in my ear blocking out all the noise, a warm chill traveling through my body, and a moan leaving my mouth. My legs shook, my hand slipping down the glass door and reaching behind me to touch Colby's hair as I finished.

Soon the heat left my body and the only warmth I felt was the hot water clutching over my body, washing away my cum. I was breathing as heavily as Colby was and tiredly looked over at him, feeling weak after all I've done. My arms were sore, my legs felt like jelly, but it felt good. Like the calm after the storm.

But this storm was amazing, a real experience. One of new and old.

"Shh." Colby soothed as I caught my breath, "you did amazing, darling." He praised, "so amazing."

I hum contently, looking up at him lazily even with water trailing so close to my eyes.

He smiled and looking towards the corner of the shower, reaching over and grabbing a bottle of shampoo. It wasn't my usual strawberry and coconut shampoo, rather one that smelled of man. It smelling like Colby. He put some in his hand and then set the bottle down. I kept my eye browned furrowed curiosity.

Then, unexpectedly, he rubbed his hands over my hair. "You relax, darling. I'll take care of this, okay?" His soapy hands rubbed into my hair, creating bubbles through my black locks. His fingers massaged me as he washed my hair, a soothing motion. The soap continuously washed away under the water, and I shut my eyes so it would penetrate them. It was indeed very relaxing, standing still and having him clean me. Intimate.

He then did the conditioner, stroking his hands through my hair and twisting it through his fingers. With my eyes shut I felt like I could stand here forever, in a trance of sleepiness and exhaustion.

His hands left my hair, and for a moment they stayed away. But when they returned they appeared on my shoulders, rubbing them in circular motions. Body wash. His hands stroked up and down my arm, under them, around them. He didn't miss any crease or crevice. He rubbed my breasts, softly and not rough. He massaged my stomach, getting as far as my pantry line. The scent of the soap was minty, earthy. It blocked the smell of the salty ocean, which was nice. He didn't have to rub my legs, for the soap trailing down my body did that for him.

So he took extra time tending to my upper body. My neck, my shoulders, arm, torso. He was gentle, kindly, unlike how he usually is whenever it came to my body. It was different, it was nice. I loved it.

It created sweet butterflies in my stomach, made of a sweet tense of tenderness.

The heat surrounding us, the smell of the soap, the feeling of his hands on me, it was all amazing. So amazing, I hummed with glee.

The soap eventually cleared, and I opened my eyes. They adjusted to the dark lighting that didn't seem so dark after having their eyes shut for a while. I turned and looked up at Colby, who smiled down at me. I stood on my tippy toes a little to reach him, kissing his lips pleasantly.

He had to wash himself as well, so without him asking me I moved behind him and hugged his torso. It didn't take as long for him to get his hair clean, for he did it himself and didn't tend to himself as he did for me. With my hands wrapped around his wet torso, I looked at his back tattoos. A mixture of images and pictures along with swirls and lines. No motion to it, kind of random. But they all looked beautiful, perfectly suiting him in one way or another.

I liked admiring them, never getting bored of it.

"I want a tattoo." I suddenly stated, out of the blue.

I could hear a soft chuckle escape from his chest, "Oh? Why would you want that?"

I bit my lip nervously, thinking, "I've changed so much since I've met you, some good, some bad.. this would be a good thing. A good change. What do you think?"

He turned around, my hands keeping their place around his waist. He stroked my cheek, gathering a bit of hair between his fingers, and said, "I think.. anything you do, is your choice. If you want a tattoo, we'll get you a tattoo."

I smiled and kissed him again, him turning off the shower while our lips were in contact. We got out of the shower, the steam isn't the air still suffocating. I wrapped a towel around my self and he did the same, wrapping it around his waist. We left the bathroom, keeping the door open so the steam could fizzle our, and Colby grabbed me some clothes I could wear to bed.

A sweatshirt and a pair of boxers, comfortable. I dried my body off without shame and put them on, getting into bed. He did the same and we did all this without saying a word. We went unspoken, both tired and content with today's events.

I had to admit I was proud of myself, in some weird way I was barely able to explain,

He got in bed with me, the two of us snuggling into the comforters and cooling off from the hot shower. As we laid down, Colby's hand wrapped over my waist, I got to think about what I realized earlier at the party. It created a wonderful idea in my head. One I had to share.

"Colby." I began, turning my body and laying on my other side so I could face him. He waited and listened closely, all eyes on me. I have a small smile, "Let's go on a trip.. just the two of us. No one else."

His smile grew, and I continued, "It could be a birthday gift, a little getaway. I don't even care where we go but we need a break, the two of us."

He let out a breath, "Where would we go?"

I bit my tongue and shrugged, "Does it matter?"

He laughed a little, "No, but it'd be good to have an idea."

I thought for a moment, "Miami?"

"Flight?"

"Drive. Let's make a road trip out of it." I smile with hope.

He thought for a moment, looking up at the ceiling but not moving his position. I waited patiently, then he spoke, "That sounds amazing."

I quietly squeal and hug him in excitement. He just lets me hug him and when I pull away I snuggly back into him, shutting my eyes while smiling like an idiot. I was an idiot, doing all this. But I don't regret it. Not one bit.

I was on the brink of sleep when Colby decided to whisper something, "by the way." I listened, "I never want to see you in another man's arms again. You're mine." He was assertive despite being tired.

I didn't respond, just smiled and fell asleep-

Butterflies settled in my stomach.

***

A/n:

Livia is making me realize I could possibly be bisexual because this girl is-

I am speechless🥴

I want y'all's thoughts! I love seeing y'all's comments♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868 20 12
Haevi never considered happy endings. Always in her own world, she never looked for a boy for herself, until one particular, mysteriously hot guy ba...
4K 91 70
Jade Wilson and her friends go to a normal high school and living a normal life; well except for being a part time nerd for 2-3 months of senior year...
89K 2.2K 58
Sequel Is here! TRIGGER WARNING The bad boy falls in love with an old friend. Their lives start crumbling. They are bearly able to control the relati...
5.9K 163 19
Your Jake Webber's little sister and your in LA visiting Him for a month until Jake asks you to move in so he can see you more. You ending up falling...