My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 15

8.8K 462 53
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

"I did apply but..." Jungkook said looking down.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Flashback

When Jungkook was fired from his last Job, he already knows that he need to look another Job to keep his little apartment and give shelter to his Younger Brother. He really didn't want to be homeless. But, with one week of searching for a new Jobs, he didn't find any good ones. They always reject him just because his an Omega, or they would accept him with a condition if he could give his body to them which Jungkook didn't want.

Jungkook knows that there is a Organisation that help homeless poor people like himself so he went to that organisation and asked for help. But they all rejected him saying that they can't find a for Jungkook because his an Omega, and certainly the Organization only help those homeless temporarily. Once you've been stable thanks to their help, you need go and live on your own.

Some Organization also rejected Jungkook saying that their already full. The ones that Jungkook got accepted to has a rules about separating an Omega species with another. So that means, he and his Younger brother would be separated which he didn't want to. Some accept because they want to use Jungkook and be their slave and again to give up his Body. But Jungkook didn't want that,  so instead he choose to live in the street.

Atleast what his doing is moral, his hands were never tainted of he wasn't getting any dirt. He choose this way of life because he didn't want to disappoint his parents above who he knows, are watching him. Though, sometimes he tend to feel disappointed towards himself because he choose this life and dragging his younger brother with it.

Surely, A two years old kid doesn't want to live in the street. He wants to have a home, to have a shelter, to have a bed, to have toys and mostly to eat delicious meal whenever he want to,

But Jungkook is thankful that his younger brother didn't complain even once as to why they are living in a dirty street. His younger always told him that he is happy as long his Hyungie is beside him then noting matters.

It made Jungkook have faith and hope to destiny that someday someone would help the two of them and maybe they could live in a normal way. Someday, the two of them would have a home. He didn't dream for his Home to be Cool, unique, fancy or as if its a mansion that has everything. No.

Jungkook's vision of a Home is a small and simple. That's all he wishes for, A Home.

Flashback ends

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Tsk, those bastards. Tell me the Organization you went to, and I'll have to talk with them." Taehyung said clearly got annoyed. Those Organization are build to help the poor just like Jungkook and Taehyung knows that most poor people are omegas. Since Betas and specially Alphas are treated and respected well in the society and Omegas are seen as disgrace and weak mostly they are the ones that is Been neglected.

"No, no, no. I-its O-okay... Yo-you do-don't have too..." Jungkook said shyly. His words always rambles whenever he talk to Taehyung because by just looking at Taehyung's eyes his heart would race and beats louder. It would take some while for him to speak normally to Taehyung and Taehyung doesn't mine. He found Jungkook is speaking shyly to him as being cute and adorable.

"No, they don't have a right to do those things to you. I'll talk to Chany Hyung about this." Taehyung said.

"Chany Hyung?" Jungkook said curiously.

"Ah, ah, he-his my friend and like a bro-brother to me." Taehyung said awkwardly.

"I can't possibly tell him that it's Chanyeol the Alpha leader of Seoul or he would be surprised and I'll stand out." Taehyung thought.

🐺"What's wrong with that? He would found  that your special anyway. So special that your an Alpha leader of Deagu and soon he would be our Luna." V said feeling excited of Jungkook would be living in their home and be their Luna.

"Yeah~ But not now... I'll have to know him more and he would know me more too." Taehyung thought.

"I see, yo-you mu-must have Ma-many Fri-friends." Jungkook said looking down. Even  though his already 20, he never experienced of having some friends. The ones he know always seems to be friendly around him at first but after 2 weeks or 3 weeks he quickly would realize that those people will just order him around like an errand boy, they won't even bother to invite him to go to hang out with him properly. He would be just a tool to get their things here and there.

That's why he stop making friends. But still, he still have a soft heart to those people who show kindness to him, but they never stay.

Even if... Taehyung would become his friends, he would never stay with Jungkook who is a lowly omega living in the street without a home. Jungkook knows that and it would always make him feel sad.

"I could say that, I'm a friendly person anyway. I easily make friends." Taehyung said as he give his famous boxy smile and make a peace like 'V' sign to Jungkook who's heart felt like it could jump over the moon in happiness. "Though," Taehyung up into the sky and gave a sad smile. "You can only count those Friends who you could trust, I could count and name the friends that I'll would stay with me until the end. Because, not all of your friends will stay. Eventually, some will leave you, other will use you, and worst they betray you. " Taehyung said and he look to Jungkook.

" How about you? Do you have some friends? " Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head and look down.

" As you said not all of your friends would stay beside you. Unfortunately in my situation no one did stay... To think, I don't even know if they consider me as their friends or their errand boy." Jungkook said looking down sadly and Taehyung don't like that expression. He place his warm hand on Jungkook's cheek who got surprised.

Taehyung gently maneuver's Jungkook's face to look at him and both of them start to drown in each other's eyes that looks like a starry night. Taehyung might not see Jungkook's whole eyes, but he can see a glimpse behind that bangs that Jungkook eyes would be a wonderful. Jungkook cheek became pink, heart is beating fast, and his thoughts were simply a mess thinking that someone as handsome as Taehyung is touching his cheek like this.

"Your eyes, I couldn't see them properly but they are beautiful." Taehyung said.

And that's the last straw for Jungkook to Blush like a Tomato 🍅 and feeling like he would pass out any time soon.

"Are you done flirting? 😑" Byeol said looking at his two Hyungs.

Taehyung quickly remove his hands on Jungkook and look away blushing, and Jungkook is fidgeting his fingers and look down blushing as well.

"I still don't trust you Taehyung-Hyung so please refrain from touching my Hyungie." Byeol said and slightly glare at Taehyung. He can't help but to be protective for his too nice, too kind, to soft hearted of a Hyungie. He didn't want to see his Hyungie would be sad and try to hide those sadness with a fake smile because he doesn't want to worried Byeol. But Byeol is a smart kid and he knows his Hyung too well, he knows when his Hyung would hide those negative emotions and masked it with  positive so that Byeol wouldn't be worried.

"Byeol~ don't say that." Jungkook softly scold his brother.

"I'm sorry about him Taehyung-ssi. He usually didn't act like this." Jungkook said.

"No worries, its okay." Taehyung said.

"Well then here Taehyung-ssi. You should eat some too since your the one who brought it anyway." Jungkook said as he hand over a small cupcake to Taehyung who took a bite while the cup cake is still being hold by Jungkook. Jungkook blush looking at Taehyung do that.

" Delicious. " Taehyung said as he lick his lips seductively and Jungkook felt like passing out from blushing so much this instant.

"Feed me~" Taehyung said as he is giving his best adorable look ever and Jungkook can't helped but comply the request shyly.

Jungkook feed Taehyung with the Cupcakes shyly. The two would look a lot like an adorable couples. Byeol think that his Hyungie and Taehyung do look good together, but still he doesn't trust Taehyung so he'll keep an eye on him while he Observe the two being lovely dovey.

"I hope Taehyung-ssi, Would the person who would stay with us until the end." Byeol thought.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1589
Written: June 05, 2021
Published: July 06, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
329K 10.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...