Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 13

2.3K 83 16
By Hellbound199

After (Y/N)'s return from E-Rantel with Alcina, he immediately started the construction project with Neil Fisher and Pedro Fernandez. Using concrete from the mine provided by Heisenberg, the wall construction has finally begun. So far... no rare minerals have been found.

"Make a wall around the farm! We're going to make this like E-Rantel!" (Y/N) ordered, liking how E-Rantel was built. A layer has its own functions and classification. Like how the last wall to the Laboratory would be the farms, the second one would be the houses, and so on.

"The person you took this architecture knowledge from is a professional, Creator." Pedro said, walking beside you as he bites into a pear. (Y/N) laughed.

"Too bad he won't be using it anymore." (Y/N) joked, watching the J'avos continue their work with the stone walls surrounding the farm.

"Have you started your work on our trade center?" (Y/N) asked Pedro. The man bowed and told him Neil was working on it already.

"This will be the source of money for the Kingdom that will be established... for now." (Y/N) said, planning on making Slane Theocracy depend upon them for food.

"Creator! Creator!" (Y/N) and Pedro heard someone shout. They both stared behind and saw Lucas, running over to them carrying what seemed to be Adamantite ore.

"Adamantite!" (Y/N)'s shouted, his eyes widening at what he's seeing. He smiled and thanked Lucas and told him to show his gratitude to Heisenberg.

Lucas immediately left now that they've struck a rare mineral such as Adamantite, making sure they mine it quickly and look for more. (Y/N) smiled and walked to Pedro.

"Luck truly is on our side, my friend." (Y/N) laughed, showing Pedro the Adamantite ore as he stared at it curiously.

"Would you continue building the farm walls as I try to find a method of replicating this?" (Y/N) asked. Pedro nodded and (Y/N) left. He walked inside the Laboratory and took the elevator, not wasting a second.

"Twelfth floor." (Y/N) said, pushing the button. He waited and arrived at the Twelfth floor.

"Mother Miranda, would you kindly meet me in the village?" (Y/N) asked through the Hive Mind, not wanting to walk around the map again, trying to find where she is located.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, Miranda arrived at the village, where the statue of a woman holding a shield and sword stood.

"What do you need of me, Creator?" Miranda asked, bowing down in front of him. (Y/N) whistled and beckoned a Lycan to come closer.

"You see this? Miranda?" (Y/N) asked, holding an Adamantite ore in his hand. "Do you know a way to replicate it?" He asked. Miranda stared at him curiously, not knowing where the idea came from.

(Y/N) grabbed the Lycan he called and ripped its head off, surprising Miranda. She stared at (Y/N) with fear. He held the Lycan's head as its skin rotted quickly, showing a crystallized skull.

"Crystals! Crystals can grow in the bones of both your Lycans and the four Lords. How does this happen?" (Y/N) asked. If crystals can grow into the bones of Lycans, maybe another mineral could replace it.

"My apologies, Creator. But I have not taken the time to study why. But if I would take a guess, it is the effect of the Cadou to make them more durable or the after-effects of being killed." Miranda said. (Y/N) sighed and gestured her to follow him.

"Then, do you think another material could replace this?" (Y/N) said as they walked inside Alcina Dimitrescu's Castle, passing by Duke in his carriage.

Miranda thought about it as they continued to walk deeper into the castle and into the room where Duke was in the game. (Y/N) found the minigame containing the crimson skull.

"Give me a second, Miranda. While you make up your mind." (Y/N) said, making a make-shift ball from the Mold in his body before playing the minigame himself.

It was easier than in-game, and he managed to get it the first time with relative ease. The compartment opens, and he grabbed the crimson skull at the same time Miranda found her answer.

"I don't think we can replace it, Creator." Miranda answered, but (Y/N) showed her the crimson skull in his hand.

"Then what is this?" (Y/N) asked. Miranda stared at it closely, analyzing it. She stared at you and nodded.

(Totally made up shit coming through!)

"If this exists, then it would be possible that the Megamycete gathers these things and replicates them in these creatures as a means of both protection and for concealment of the Megamycete itself." Miranda said. Now understanding the reason for crystalization.

"But where does it gather these?" She asked, probably not even took a chance to step inside the Lycan den.

Miranda was too focused on bringing her daughter back that she was oblivious to what's happening beyond her creations. If it's not the needed vessel for her daughter, then she just throws it away.

"Follow me." (Y/N) said, planning to take Miranda to the Lycan's den. (Y/N) grew wings and flew, carrying Miranda with him.

They arrived. Lycans outside all bowed as they passed them. Miranda was awed at what she was seeing. They walked to the stronghold, passing over the ruins the Lycans now called home.

They passed it and went deeper, finding the Uriaș inside as it bowed to them also. (Y/N) smiled at it before going to the entrance on the right, showing Miranda the cave filled with crystals.

"Fascinating! I never knew there was actually a source." Miranda said, walking around the cave. (Y/N) walked closer to her,

"So? Do you think we can do it?" (Y/N) asked, handing her the Adamantite ore.

"I believe we can, but we need more of these so we can create our first host carrying Adamantite." Miranda said. (Y/N) almost fainted and immediately contacted Heisenberg.

"Heisenberg! Has all the Adamantite been mined already?" (Y/N) asked, his heart beating faster than ever.

"Unfortunately not, Creator. These things are much tougher to mine than other metals." He answered. (Y/N) sighed in relief.

"Good. Halt all mining of Adamantite for now. We are conducting an experiment there with Mother Miranda." (Y/N) said. Heisenberg acknowledged his command and told the J'avos to cease all mining of Adamantite.

"We'll meet you there." (Y/N) stated before pulling out of the Hive Mind. He faced Miranda, who was still captivated by the crystals, looking at it closely, trying to know how the Megamycete can replicate it.

"Good news, Miranda. All the Adamantite is still intact. Shall we see how this will work?" (Y/N) said. Miranda nodded enthusiastically.

Many scientific breakthroughs have happened in this world. The Creation of humans using the C-Virus, Tree growth with the G-Virus, now it's the Megamycete's turn to show its capabilities.

"Go to Heisenberg's mine. I'll join you shortly." (Y/N) said. He sat down as Miranda left.

As Miranda left for the mines. (Y/N) sat there on the crystal cave, he stared at the crystals and thought about his next but risky plan. He stood up, face full of resolve.

"I should've done this ages ago." (Y/N) said. Standing up. Ever since sight and a brief meeting with Ainz, he's been plagued with fear.

Fear of other players, not Ainz entirely. But the fear of far more stronger players that could annihilate the Virus race. What he showed Ainz was a mere act of courage.

It was also the reason he's been wracking his brain up, trying to grow far stronger. He doesn't know what this world's capabilities are, but he won't sit around and wait for their reckoning to come.

"The things here are far too dangerous left alone for easy picking." (Y/N) said, walking into the Host. These Viruses can easily be replicated once a vial is acquired, even with just a single drop.

(Y/N) went to the room housing the Megamycete and absorbed it to his body, making him the Fungal Root and the source of Mold and Cadou entirely.

(Y/N) wasn't done, he entered the other room containing all the made Viruses and absorbed them all. Megamycete can replicate DNA and cell structure, making sure he can produce these again without problem.

Then he walked to the parasites. He absorbed the Cadou, and Las Plagas. Now, no one will ever get their hands on these entirely without having to extract them from his lifeless corpse... that would probably melt because of the C-Virus.

"Alright, let's get started." (Y/N) stated, feeling a bit queasy after consuming all those different things all at once.

He rode the elevator up to the Laboratory and went to the mouse enclosure. No one was inside, so (Y/N) entered and snatched one from the cages.

"Let's see if I am truly the incarnation of the Viruses themselves." (Y/N) said, going into the operating room and placing the mouse on the table.

(Y/N)'s finger turned to a syringe and injected the mouse with the Mold needed to match the biomass of a human. After, he injected it with the C-Virus with a different finger.

Just like the results before, it made a human... still looking like him. The other ones were different because they used other people's DNA to create them.

"Now, to the mines." He said, taking hold of the recreation of himself as it stared at him curiously. They both walked outside and (Y/N) grew wings. Grabbing his other self in the leg before flying to the Mines. Dragging his clone with him.

<Small Timeskip>

(Y/N) arrived at the mines and saw Lucas at the entrance, waiting for him. He bowed and stared at the naked clone of (Y/N) curiously before shrugging it off.

Lucas guided (Y/N) to the area where they found the Adamantite. Like the crystal cave in the Lycan den, it was also a naturally-made cave filled with glittering Adamantite.

"Here! This will be our first test subject." (Y/N) said, throwing his clone in the middle of the room to the surprise of the three subjects.

(Y/N) didn't care for formalities even though his clone is butt naked and a perfect rendition of himself. He just wanted things to be through, so he could remove that lingering fear.

"But Creator, that's... you. Are you sure?" Miranda asked, forcefully experimenting on someone that looks like you could be mentally scarring.

"Yes! Now let's get on with it. Is there a chair here?" (Y/N) asked. Heisenberg took a nearby metal chair he made and sat the clone down before taking two steel rods and bending them around the clone's arms.

"Step back. We'll have our Megamycete do its work." (Y/N) said, gesturing to the three Subjects present to walk out the cave. They complied.

(Y/N) made his hand into Mold, spreading it around the cave as it consumed the dark blue metal around it known as Adamantite. After it got all reachable parts, the Mold returned to (Y/N)'s body.

"Good. Now, the Cadou." (Y/N) continued, making a small Cadou in his hand. He grabbed the clone's face and forcefully opened its mouth before shoving the Cadou inside.

(Y/N) was forceful because he actually couldn't handle experimenting on himself. So, he's trying to finish this as fast as possible.

The three subjects, along with (Y/N), watched as the clone turned into a regular Lycan. He was actually a bit disappointed, seeing as his genetic code only turned him into a Lycan.

If it weren't for the Yggdrasil forcefully making the Virus adapt to his body because of game rules... he would've just turned into a common Lycan.

"Let's wait, have it adapt first, and cover the skeleton with the Adamantite." (Y/N) said, waiting for a bit, tapping his foot impatiently.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, (Y/N) got impatient and put his hand on the Lycan's chest, piercing its heart with a thin needle he mutated from his hand, making sure the injury won't affect the bones.

The Lycan fell, lifeless. Its skin started decaying, and the three subjects jumped for joy, seeing the skull covered in Adamantite rather than crystal. Scratch that. Each bone is covered in Adamantite.

"Good work, everybody. We now have a continuous source of Adamantite." (Y/N) celebrated, smiling at his Subjects.

"We're not done." (Y/N) said. The three Subjects stared at him questionably.

"We need to find the DNA of a person that can turn into an Uriaș. Better yet, an Urias Străjer." (Y/N) stated, "Their bodies are bigger, giving us more supply of Adamantite with each subject. For now, we'll use a Vârcolac." (Y/N) continued.

"If I may, Creator. I would like to be the one in charge of that task." Miranda said, stepping forward. (Y/N) laughed and scratched his head.

"I was actually planning on assigning you, but either way, thank you for showing initiative." (Y/N) said, smiling at Miranda, who bowed in gratitude.

"You may start now, Miranda." (Y/N) said. Miranda bowed once more before excusing herself, leaving the mines.

"Good, work fellas." (Y/N) said. Heisenberg bowed and left to continue the mining, "Lucas, you will be the one in charge of the current operation of turning clones into Vârcolac as Miranda finds DNA worthy of an Urias." He instructed.

"I will make sure Simmons and Radames will send at least fifty humans every week once the Human Creations is working smoothly." (Y/N) said, knowing how fast mice breed and reproduce.

"If you ever need some instructions about making Vârcolacs, contact Dr. Moreau through the Hive Mind." (Y/N) instructed, feeling that Moreau deserves that title.

"For now, I would like to go and leave all this to you." (Y/N) said. Lucas nodded and waved goodbye to his Creator. Heisenberg wasn't there anymore as he continued ordering the J'avos.

(Y/N) left the mines. He walked out and saw the farm wall was already done. He breathed in, staring in the direction of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

"Now to seal the deal of further protection." (Y/N) said, growing wings. He decided to swallow his pride and headed for the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

He flew to the location as fast as possible. Ainz is a busy man. He might not even be there right now. After a couple of minutes, he arrived. (Y/N) landed outside the surface... does he traverse the floors or attract attention.

"No need." (Y/N) said, seeing a maid walk out. He hid in one of the pillars, staring at her curiously.

"Complete Invisibility." The maid chanted. (Y/N)'s eyes widened, seeing her disappear immediately.

(Y/N) walked out of the pillar, acting all confused. But he snickered a little bit. His enhanced smell made the spell almost useless. The maid dashes towards him, bringing in a punch.

"Too slow." (Y/N) said, grabbing her hand as she struck. The maid's eyes widened, but she glared at him and quickly punched him in the stomach, her hand going through his body.

(Y/N) could see the maid smile, thinking he was done, "Oh no, no, no. Not that fast, lady." He laughed. His stomach regenerated and locked the girl's arm in his body.

"What!? Regeneration? But I sensed no magic in you." The maid said in surprise. (Y/N) laughed at her, mocking the lady as she couldn't even move her arm.

"Call Ainz." (Y/N) ordered. The girl growled and struck once more using her other hand. (Y/N) caught it and trapped it also with Mold.

"Call Ainz." He ordered once again, smiling at the girl. Another maid appeared. (Y/N) smiled at her too.

"Maybe this one will be more kind." (Y/N) whispered to the first maid, "Hello young lady, would you call Ainz for me, please?" He said, this time requesting politely.

"Iron Skin! Impact Blow!" The second maid chanted, making (Y/N) frown. She also went to attack, and (Y/N) let her.

She punched him in the face exploding his head. The girls looked relieved that the foe was defeated, but to their surprise, a new one was made on (Y/N)'s neck.

"Wow! A Dullahan beheading someone, real classic there, lady." (Y/N) teased, laughing wildly at the girl who shrank back in fear before her emotions become repressed.

She took another punch, but (Y/N) grabbed her gauntlet and trapped it too with Mold. (Y/N) whined, showing the girls an irritated face. He let them go and walked back slowly.

"We're getting nowhere. Please just take me to Ainz." (Y/N) said, raising both his hands up as a sign of surrender and cease of hostility. But the girls aren't buying it.

"What do you want? Cuffs?" (Y/N) said, forming cuffs around his wrists, "Gags?" (Y/N) joked, making a ball gag in his mouth before removing it and laughing.

"Too kinky?" (Y/N) laughed. The girls didn't laugh with him, "Tough crowd." He said, sighing as he stared at the girls with bored eyes.

"A Doppelgänger?" The girl with glasses said. (Y/N) shook his head.

"Not even close, dear." (Y/N) said, before sighing once more, "Please, just take me to Ainz! I have other things to do!" (Y/N) said, becoming impatient. Another one walked out of the Tomb. This one seemed stronger.

"What's the problem here, girls?" She said, walking closer to the two maids.

"This person just appeared and demanded an audience with Lord Ainz." The red-haired maid answered, staring at (Y/N) weirdly.

"Then deal with him immediately! Someone who tries to infiltrate the Tomb or, better yet, knows our lord's new name is a threat." The new girl with wings said, gesturing to (Y/N).

"We apologize, Lady Albedo. But we cannot kill this man. His regeneration is too fast." The one with glasses answered. (Y/N) was getting impatient.

"Is that so... then let me try." The woman said, summoning a black ax. You shook your head in disappointment.

The woman dashed to your location, planning on ending you quickly. But (Y/N) was faster. He dodged her attack and put her in a headlock. (Y/N) transformed his right hand to an ax and threatened to cut her head off.

The maids were surprised as they watched the woman squirm out of your grasp but couldn't... it seemed that she is an important member of Ainz Ooal Gown. (Y/N) smiled.

"Last chance!?" (Y/N) glared, smiling deviously at the maids who stared in horror, "Take me to Ainz!" He demanded once more.

If the maids would still decline. Then this Succubus, no matter how hot she is, is getting beheaded. The girls weigh their choices as (Y/N) pressured them. After a couple of seconds, they wavered, gesturing you to follow them even though the Succubus was against it.

"Good girls." (Y/N) said, letting go of the Succubus. She stood down, for now, seeing as she's outmatched.

▲▼▲▼▲

Well, here is chapter thirteen. There wouldn't be a direct alliance with Ainz Ooal Gown, but an agreement you'll see in the following chapter.

Thank you guys for continuously reading this story... even though it's shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.8K 23
I used to work for the Umbrella Corporation until they decided to use me as their own personal guinea pig to test the T-Virus. Now I'm infected and i...
80.5K 2.6K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
60 0 7
What if Momonga (AKA Ains Ooal Gown) is not alone in the end? What if one of the forty-one guild members shows up at the last minute? What does this...
4.1K 58 39
ains has contact ooal gown contacted captain morrison for alliance what comes next