His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Dinner Disaster

2.1K 60 37
By AmyBee34

Two days later...

Kol's pov

We have just moved into the compound after Klaus came to some agreement with Marcel so now Hayley and Davina don't have to stay inside all the time and they can leave the property which they are both relieved of as they hated being forced to stay inside.

On one downside the witch Monique is coming with us much to mine, Davina and Hayley's disappointment. The witch gets on all our nerves and she keeps flirting with me every time crosses my path but I'm just not interested in her, she's not my type she's too snotty and bratty for my liking besides I like pretty brunettes with sharp tongues and a back bone.

Her and Davina have gotten into a few spats which resulted in Monique receiving a swollen cheek, a few bruises and a black eye.

Davina will not hesitate to kick her scrawny little ass. I had to restrain Davina last night because Monique made one snippy comment to her about her weight gain and Davina responded by attempting to beat her with a shoe. 

I only restrained her because I was worried about her or the baby getting hurt. She calmed down the second I had hold of her. She always seems to relax when I'm near or around her.

I am tempted to kill Monique because I hate how she's always trying to pick fights with Davina and wind her up despite the fact Monique is always the one who walks away with an injury of some kind. The bitch disrespects her and continues to do so like just before we left the other house to come to the compound, Monique shoved Davina to get out the door first and I really wanted to snap her neck but Elijah held me back the bloody prick.

"I get the first dibs on a room" Monique says before walking away and heading up the stairs like she owns the place "please fall down and break your neck" Davina mumbles next to me making me chuckle. 

"Okay listen up tonight I have some guests coming over for a little dinner so Kol and Elijah you two will be attending as will you ladies" Klaus says looking between Hayley and Davina.

"I'my only going for the food, I don't care for your new bum buddies" Davina retorts making Klaus scowl "they aren't my..." he trails off as she speaks "I don't care" she interrupts waving him off making Hayley snicker next to her.

"Come on let's head upstairs and pick out a room" Hayley says to her linking her arm through Davina's "it better be the furthest one away from Monique" Davina grumbles as they head up the stairs.

----

Later that evening...

The table has been set for this dinner that Klaus is hosting, apparently he's invited Marcel's inner circle of vampires over to try and gain their favour since they aren't exactly thrilled with the new change in ruler.

I know that Klaus is up to something but I just don't know what and I really can't be doing with his toxic nonsense around Davina and our unborn baby.

Elijah is also suspicious of his motives for this dinner and doesn't really want the girls attending but I want Davina close where I can see her as I'm wary of letting her out of my sight as I'm afraid if I do let her out of my sight that something bad will happen to her.

"Kol can you help me a minute?" Davina calls from the room she chose as hers. I vamp speed up the stairs to her room and I stop and freeze, my mouth going dry as I stare at her. She's gotten changed for the dinner and is wearing a loose nude cropped shirt that falls off her shoulders over a white midi dress that stops above her knees and hugs her curves and baby bump perfectly. 

Davina's outfit (Imagine Davina's baby bump is a bit smaller)

"Wow" I say making her turn to face me "what?" she asks "you look amazing" I say causing her to look down at her outfit. "Really? It's nothing that special" she says "no it is, you look perfect" I respond making her blush "why thank you" she replies turning away and I can't help but take a sneaky glance at her ass which that dress does great justice for because her ass looks amazing in that dress.

"So what do you need my help for?" I ask scratching the back of my head "could you fetch me those shoes on the floor? Bending down isn't a good idea for me" she explains gesturing to her baby bump.

"Of course love" I respond walking over and bending down to pick up the pair of nude shoes. I walk over to her and she goes to take them from me but I pull the shoes back "ah hold on, sit down" I say making her frown but she says nothing as she sits on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asks as I get on my knees "you'll see" I say taking one of her feet and slipping one shoe on "you're such a dork" she says with a giggle shaking her head. "I'm not a dork love, I just know how to treat my baby mama well" I respond as I grab her other foot and slip her other shoe on. "Why thank you Prince charming" she says in a sweet fancy voice making me chuckle as I stand up, placing one arm behind my back and doing a hand spiral gesture as I take a bow "you're very welcome" I say in a posh voice making her giggle as I grab her hand and pull her up off the bed.

"You hear that baby? Your daddy is a goofball" she says in a soft tone as she looks at her baby bump while caressing it with her hand before her eyes suddenly widen "woah" she utters "what?" I ask and she grabs my hand, bringing it to her stomach and placing it on her baby bump.

"Wait for it" she says before I suddenly feel something nudge against my hand making my eyes widen as I briefly pull my hand back. "Was that?...." I ask trailing off as I look at her and she nods "the baby kicked" she says and I let out a sound of disbelief as I place my hand back against her baby bump and gently rubbing it.

The baby kicks again making her giggle and I feel this warmth and joy appear in my heart and I feel tears prick my eyes. God why am I being this emotional? Probably because feeling my child kick lets me know my child is doing okay in there and it makes this all the more real that I'm going to be a dad.

"God you little beauty" I utter in amazement feeling the baby kick again "he or she is a wiggle bum" Davina giggles with a hand placed over mine making me look at her and our eyes lock making my breath hitch and she bites her lip. The baby kicks again making us break the eye contact "come on, I hear people starting to arrive and I don't want your brother to get his panties in a twist because we're late" Davina says making me chuckle as she pulls away making me remove my hand from her baby bump.

We leave the room and head downstairs to the dining room where Klaus is stood at the table with Marcel and his inner circle vampires one of them being Diego. Hayley walks out just as me and Davina are making our way down the stairs.

"What are they doing here? They aren't our kind filthy mutts" Diego sneers glaring at Davina and Hayley making me glare at him as I gently push Davina back behind me "wipe that look off your face before I smack it off and careful of what you say otherwise I will rip your tongue out" I growl making him glare at me.

"Diego I understand you have a dislike towards wolves but these girls are to be treated with respect otherwise your head will be removed from your shoulders" Klaus threatens as I continue glaring at him as he does to me.

"Gentlemen and ladies please let's sit" Elijah says as he enters the room, fixing the cuffs of his suit looking as formal as ever like usual. Rebekah enters behind him and she and Marcel gaze at each other for a brief moment.

I pull out a chair for Davina as we reach the table and she flashes me a smile as she sits down. I sit myself next to her and Hayley sits next to Davina "now you might be wondering why these lovely ladies are here" Klaus says still standing while everyone else is sat down.

"They should be in the bayou with the rest of their kind" Diego spits and I grab a fork and throw it at him, the fork jabs into his shoulder making him cry out "keep talking like that and I'll shove a stake up your....." I say but I'm cut off mid sentence by Elijah "Kol that's enough" he scolds making me scowl.

"Tell him to stop disrespecting the girls" I retort glaring at him "anyway as I was about to say. Gentleman this is Hayley and Davina, they are sisters and as you can see they are with child. Hayley here is carrying my child and Davina is carrying my brother Kol's child" Klaus explains "so the rumours were true" one vampires says "yes however I'm aware of some nasty rumour going round that I'm planning to use my child and niece or nephew to create hybrids and use them for my bidding but I can assure you that is not true" Klaus says moving round the table to where Davina and Hayley are sat and places his hands on their shoulders making Hayley look at his hand like it was dirt while Davina scrunches up her nose and slaps his hand "don't touch me" she hisses glaring up at him.

"These women are important to my family as they carry my families future, the children that grow in their bellies are not to be concerned about as I will not use them for any evil doing, they are innocent and all I care for is their safety and protection" he says making me eye him suspiciously "father of the year" Hayley toasts "uncle of the year" Davina toasts sarcastically making me chuckle lightly.

"I just want to assure you that nothing major will change now that I'm in charge of the city as it should be" Klaus says purposely gloating to rub it in Marcel's face making him roll his eyes and fold his arms across his chest.

"We don't trust you" Diego says "yeah" another vampire agrees with me "alright I see I have to gain your trust. How about this I give you full permission to go out into the bayou and kill some wolves to satisfy your hate for them" Klaus says making Hayley and Davina's eyes widen and their faces harden. "Klaus" I say through gritted teeth glaring at him, I should've known he was up to something.

"What no? You can't do that!" Davina protests standing up with Hayley who glares at him but Klaus just ignores them "go on have at it, go have fun" Klaus says and all of Marcel's inner circle vanish. "You dick!" Davina snaps at him and he shrugs "I gave them a peace offering and I don't care if you don't like it" Klaus replies "Niklaus" Elijah says shaking his head in disappointment.

"Come on D let's go stop them" Hayley says grabbing Davina's wrist and starting to pull her along but me and Elijah vamp speed in front of them "you can't go out there, it's too dangerous" Elijah says "we can't just do nothing Elijah. That pack out there is part of our family or did you lot suddenly forget that!" Hayley snaps glaring at him.

"He's just bluffing" Elijah says "no he's not, you know that bastard well enough to know he's not. Once again he's calling the shots and destroying things and you're just standing by letting him to do it you're all spineless cowards!" Davina snaps making me frown as I don't like being on the receiving end of her anger.

"Davina we'll fix this, we'll stop the vampires" I assure her "you better" she says turning her back to me before walking away and I look to Rebekah and Elijah. "Let's go save some wolves" I say and we vamp speed away from the compound.

No one's pov

Hayley and Davina were so angry with Klaus for ordering an attack on their pack, the pack their aunt was a part of. The fact Elijah tried to stop them from going after them, yes they get it's because they're pregnant but it was like it didn't really matter to the Mikaelson's what happened to the wolves and that upset them.

"I hate Klaus, he's such a dick" Davina hissed "I know and I slept with him, count your lucky stars your baby daddy isn't too much of a dick like Klaus is" Hayley replied making Davina sigh "I can't sit here and do nothing Hayley, I'm angry and I need to get out" Davina said "then come on, let's go. We'll stop by the bayou" Hayley said grabbing her sisters hand and with that they went and left the compound.

-----

Hayley and Davina returned to the compound after going out, they had stopped at the bayou and they killed some vampires who went to attack members of their pack. They rushed home as Elijah caught them and they didn't want to deal with his lecture about how reckless they were.

As Davina and Hayley entered the compound they paused instantly sensing something was up. They saw Monique passed out on the floor which they didn't care about since they couldn't stand the witch but they could sense someone else was in the compound, someone who shouldn't be there at least that's the feeling they got.

Suddenly Hayley groaned before collapsing to the floor "Hayley!" Davina yelled before looking behind her and seeing a girl with black hair and smooth caramel skin "who the fuck are you bitch?!" she hissed instantly slamming the girl up against the wall taking her by surprise and she gasped as she wrapped her hand around her throat.

"Get off her!" a man yelled yanking Davina away from the girl and shoving her to the floor. Davina growled and quickly kick dropped him making him grunt as he fell to the floor. "Seriously can't you do anything right Jeremy?" Damon spoke stepping out from the shadows and Davina narrowed her eyes at him.

"Who the hell are you?" she snapped "the Easter bunny" he replied making her scoff and roll her eyes "why are you here and do you have a death wish because you know you've just gained yourself a death wish by coming here and attacking my sister and I" Davina said wondering just how stupid these people are to have the nerve to come in to the Mikaelson's home and attack her and Hayley.

"We won't be dying today" Damon said making her snort "you sound so sure of that" Davina replied narrowing her eyes dangerously as she eyed the three of them, not daring to take her eyes off them knowing they'll strike if she does.

Jeremy goes to get up but Davina kicks him in the throat making him choke and fall back "Jeremy!" Bonnie yelled running towards him but Davina punched her in the face making her head turn. Damon sped forward and grabbed her but she lifted her knee up kneeing him hard in the balls making him stagger back as he cupped his crotch.

Davina growled placing a protective hand on her belly as she felt her baby kick "if you three value your lives, I suggest you leave now!" she hissed glaring at them before noticing a crossbow on the floor that Jeremy dropped. 

"We can't do that I'm afraid, you see we need you" Damon said before reaching for the weapon just as Davina did and she got her hands on it first and instantly aimed it at Damon and fired twice hitting him in the stomach and shoulder making him grunt.

Bonnie took advantage of her shooting at Damon since she wasn't watching her and held her hand out to her and chanted a spell bringing Davina to her knees with a scream as she held her head between her hands. Davina's baby kicked frantically sensing their mothers distress and suddenly Bonnie was magically thrown back through the compound making the spell on Davina instantly stop.

"What the hell?" Jeremy muttered shocked at what happened as was Davina and Damon dove for her tackling her to the ground making her yelp in surprise and he pinned her down as he slapped a hand over her mouth, shoving a cloth in her mouth which was dosed in chloroform to knock her out but it took a good minute or two to kick in especially as she kicked and screamed under him and just before she went unconscious the last thing she felt was her baby kicking frantically before an overwhelming feeling of power came from within her and Damon being flung up to the ceiling by a blast of magic.

To be continued.....

Uh oh Davina's in trouble, Klaus is new the King and tried to compromise with Marcel's inner circle vampires and gave them permission to go and kill some wolves which angered Davina and Hayley. The trio from Mystic Falls turned up and attacked but Davina put up a pretty good fight and some weird stuff occurred. Will the Mikaelson's get back in time? On another note Kol and Davina finally felt their baby kick and had a moment. What will happen next?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 114 41
Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant werewolf. Sabrina has to come to New Orleans...
90.7K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...
83.8K 2K 111
Hayley Marshall already made the mistake of sleeping with Klaus and having his baby what happens when she makes another mistake and have a baby with...
164K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...