Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 35

273 5 1
By nkcreaper

"I haven't got all day you know."

"....."

Silence shrouded the place as Chu Yuechan felt a formless pressure coming down on them.

Thinking that William's words could have angered the powerful being, Chu Yuechan started feeling nervous.

But her worries were for naught as an amused chuckle resounded through the cave.

"Arrogant kid you are Impatient just like the Phoenix but I don't hate such a behaviour either."

The pair of eyes vanished as the voice continued.

"Fine I will allow you to go through the trial but know this, only the most powerful have the right to receive my inheritance and you are dreaming if you think that you can beat my trial with but the power of the Phoenix."

"Now tell me will you two attend the trial together or separately."

"We will go together.",William said.

Although with an Emperor profound realm cultivator going with him, the level of the trial will increase by several folds, but there is a reason why they must go in together.

It is because  without William, Chu Yuechan will be unable to update her status after fighting rough battles, in short her battle strength will not increase unless he updates her status after various battles.

And William was unsure whether Chu Yuechan will be able to pass the trial on her own.

"Fine then I wish the two of you best of luck."

In an instant the area around the both of them distorted

"In this trial, there will be a total of three stages. Where you two are now, is where the first stage will be held. In front of you, is the only entrance to where the second stage will be held. Defeat all the Stone Dragon Warriors in this place, and the entrance will naturally open….."

The voice vanished after giving the last bit of instructions.

Suddenly two figures appeared before William and Chu Yuechan.

Their bodies were no different from an average person, but they seemed to be carved from stone, and looked unbelievably firm. Their heads looked half-human, and half-dragon. They were holding onto a stone spear on one hand and a stone shield on the other.

"3rd level of Emperor Profound Realm, the same level as you Chu Yuechan."

William commented as he used the status to scan their levels.

The next instant Chu Yuechan was in front of him with a sword in her hand.

Facing enemies of the same level at the same time, to an average practitioner, was indeed very difficult.

But Chu Yuechan wasn't an average practitioner anymore.

She quickly waved her used her phoenix flames and attacked the two figures, it seemed to be effective as the two stone dragon warriors resisted for some time but then succumbed to the flame.

Without wasting any time four stone dragon warrior appeared before them once again, their strength was on the 3rd level of Emperor Profound Realm as well.

Chu Yuechan frowned a little as she started fighting against the opponents.

Unfortunately things didn't go as smoothly as they did the first time, one of the stone dragon warriors managed to send a punch at Chu Yuechan's stomach before dying.

Chu Yuechan coughed, the last hit manage to injure her a little.

But then the skill given to her by William, [Regeneration](B) took it's effect as her injury healed in seconds.

Meanwhile William who was behind her wasn't feeling good, if she was having trouble with just 4 of them then how is she going to go against

"Why aren't you using the [World Ode Of Phoenix]?"

William couldn't help but ask as he stared at the newly formed 8 stone dragon warriors rushing towards her.

"I haven't mastered it yet....."

"Well then you better master it fast, there is no better place to increase your skill level then a real battle."

Standing a safe distance away from her, William stared at the battle.

The battle was hard fought, Chu Yuechan suffered from various small cuts here and there but they healed just as quickly as well.

*Swish*

"Well this is a pain.....", William muttered in a small voice as he quickly dodged the sword attacking his original spot.

The newly formed 16 stone dragon warrior started attacking both of them, half each.

Unfortunately William's current strength wasn't enough to beat a 3rd level Emperor Profound Realm opponent.

But it's not like he was helpless or anything.

William looked down at his status while quickly distancing himself from the attackers.

------------

[Name- William Greenleaf.(Current-Xiao Lian)]

[Age- 3 years]

[Profound veins:-
*Evil Phoenix Divine Veins]

[Race- Evil Phoenix(S+)]

[Bloodline- Divine Phoenix Bloodline(S)]

[Divine points=51,200]

[#Cultivation realm= 1st level Spirit Profound Realm]

[#Profound skills(Sealed):-
1)World Ode Of Phoenix(5th and 6th level)

2)The Great Way Of Buddha(1st level)]

[#Skills(Sealed):-

[*Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)]

[*Divine Soul-(SSS)]

[*Authority Of Love-(SS)]

[*Sword Saint-(A)]

[*Cold blooded-(S)][Deactivated]

[*Blessing of the Divine Wine-(A)]

[*Regeneration-(B)]

[*Elementary elemental affinity-(G)]

[*Phoenix Body-(S)]

---------------

Indeed for every stone dragon warrior Chu Yuechan killed he would be able to receive divine points.

His current points were enough for him to reach Emperor Profound Realm and even go beyond perhaps.

'But I am way more interested in upgrading this skill...'

William's eyes focused on one of the only two cultivation techniques he has.

The Great Way Of Buddha.

It was William's favourite technique from the original series.

'Upgrade to the Great Way Of Buddha to 2nd stage.'

[5000 divine points consumed.]

A silver pagoda appeared above William's head and started spinning attracting massive amount of energy from the heavens and earth.

Cracking sound came from William's bones as a feeling of exhilaration rushed through his body.

His skin, veins, blood and hair improved at a terrifying pace.

His arms strength increased by a massive four thousand kilos!!

'Upgrade it to the third level!'

William shouted in his mind, the feeling was simply divine.

[Insufficient divine points.]

William's mood soured, but he recovered knowing that there would be plenty of stone dragons to kill in a while.

*Slash*

While he was distracted a blade landed on his shoulder.

But instead of severi g his hand in two the weapon only managed to cut a small way into his body before stopping.

A 1st level Spirit Profound Realm cultivator was able to withstand the attack of a 3rd stage Emperor Profound Realm monster with just his body.

Simply terrifying.

William looked at the trail of blood dripping out from arm with a smile on his face.

He felt stronger than ever before.

'Let me try my new strength.'

William raised his other arm and punched the stone dragon warrior away, cracks formed on the monster's body as it flew away with a boom.

But then 7 more stone dragon warriors surrounded William and attacked him all at once.

A glint passed through his eyes as a golden lotus appeared on top of his arm.

"Scram!!"

But it looked like someone was faster than him.

Phoenix fire attacked the 7 monsters sending them flying as Chu Yuechan landed in front of William.

William dispersed the lotus on his hand as he looked at the various injuries on her body.

Though they were healing at a quick pace due to [Regeneration](B).

"Die!"

With an enraged voice Chu Yuechan slashed down at the monsters with flame covering her sword.

'Well the more injured she gets the faster she will grow.....'

Thinking so William sat down and stared at the battle.

After some time Chu Yuechan was able to defeat them, but just as she was about to kill the last one, William stopped her and told her to restrain it instead.

But it seemed like she was a bit to enraged by these monsters as she first broke all four of it's limbs and only then stopped attacking it.

"Come here."

Having no time to explain he directly gestured for her to come closer.

"I am sorry...."

Chu Yuechan said in a small voice as she touched his arm which the stone dragon warrior slashed at earlier.

"Why are you apologizing all of a sudden? quickly get down and show me your back."

William almost wanted to smak her head.

They have to finish quickly before the next wave started!.

Seeing Chu Yuechan sit down with her back against him, William said.

"Take off your clothes."

"?"

Azura Dragon God:???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 68 14
Read the first season to get a better idea of this story. Or else you won't understand a thing 😂
1K 42 22
Taking 2 year after incident in "asdivine menace", izayoi encounter a very powerful person who has deity's power. Who is he? Later, will izayoi accep...
31.7K 645 25
Short stories that take place in my Crossing Over AU! More info in the first chapter. And guess what? I finally made a better cover :D ~~~~~ WARNING...
556K 11.9K 35
A normal teenager Y/n L/n was walking back to his house from a visit to the convenience store and while walking, he saw little kid crossing the stree...