Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 12

2.8K 93 34
By Hellbound199

(Y/N) sat down, waiting for the tree cast to be finished. It's easy to learn something when the Hive Mind can pass the information around, carpentry, blacksmithing, and all other skills mastered in just a flash.

"The J'avo reported that the first cast is done now, Creator." Deborah reported.

The cast was two-hundred-fifty feet tall and forty feet in diameter. This cast wouldn't be able to stand upright without something or someone holding it.

Heisenberg and Lucas's mining have already been proven fruitful, bringing quality metal. But they still haven't located any new minerals in this new world, such as adamantite.

"We need someone to hold the cast down, or it'd fall and crush us all." (Y/N) said. For now, there won't be anything holding the cast down. But in the future, they can make a mechanism to keep the cast stable.

"Might I suggest an Ogroman, Creator?" Deborah stated. Being the voice of the two, since both Radames and Simmons are busy creating humans.

"An Ogroman, huh? Alright." (Y/N) said, opening a much larger entrance to Umbrella Corporation base. It had a lift that could fit and have much larger creatures to use.

After waiting for another goddamn ten minutes, two Ogromen arrived at the surface. They were thirty feet or taller and have held the cast in place.

"Alright, enough waiting, my precious Subjects. Let's see if Williams idea would truly work." (Y/N) said, calling upon the leaders without Radames and Simmons.

The cast was lifted and brought to a nearby tree by the Ogromen. (Y/N) took a walk and injected the tree before backing away. Before it could even mutate randomly, The Ogromen put the cast in the infected tree.

"Now we wait." (Y/N) said, sitting down as the others sat down beside him, waiting for the tree to reach the top of the cast.

Not even ten minutes have passed, and the tree has already reached two-hundred-fifty feet in height. Those present stared in awe at how quickly it mutated.

"Lift the cast! Hurry!" You commanded. The Ogromen lift the cast, and you injected the tree inside with the DEVIL Vaccine, stopping the virus of the capability to mutate.

"William's idea worked, but how do we get the cast-off?" (Y/N) asked, unsure of where to go with this right now.

"We already thought of that, Creator." Deborah said, pointing to the side where small metal latches held the cast together.

"Alcina. Kindly send us your daughters. We require their assistance." (Y/N) requested, speaking with her through the Hive Mind.

"Very well, Creator." Alcina answered. (Y/N) could hear her call for her daughters before pulling out of the Hive Mind.

(Y/N) and the others didn't have to wait for long as the sisters appear all as flies but formed humans one by one, surprising the other Subjects.

"How may we be of service, Creator?" Bela said, followed by the two sisters.

"Kindly open the latches on the metal cast." (Y/N) ordered. The girls all giggled and turned into flies, removing the latches one by one from bottom to top.

"Don't you dare let go of that cast! If it falls and destroys anything, both of you will be liable!" (Y/N) ordered the two Ogromen holding the cast.

The latches were removed, and the cast was separated in the middle, with an Ogroman holding each piece. They both walked away and gently put it down before returning.

What stood in the middle is a two-hundred-fifty feet tall tree with a diameter of 40 feet, a good supply of wood if I must say so myself.

"Now, we only need to cut the tree." (Y/N) said, smiling at how it turned out, "Birkin, since it was your idea, would you do the honors?" (Y/N) asked.

"I would love to, Creator." Birkin answered, transforming into his Golgotha mutation... the third form.

"For a man like Birkin, you wouldn't expect such a monstrosity to come out." (Y/N) mumbled, looking at his third form, adorning four hands with sharp claws.

"Grab the tree!" (Y/N) ordered. The Ogromen grabbed the tree, making sure it wouldn't fall after being cut.

Birkin started hacking away at the base, using his four clawed hands to quickly cut it down. After six strikes, the tree was separated from the stump. The Ogromen lifted it up and gently put it down beside the cast.

"Now this is wood." (Y/N) said, walking closer as the others admired the size the tree has grown into.

"This has been wonderful and successful experimentation. You all may return to your posts, except for Birkin." (Y/N) said. The others all bowed and returned to their respective floors, including the Dimitrescu sisters.

"You will be stationed here, Birkin. Along with Deborah and the Baker Family. You will be the one to order these Ogromen around and make sure our supply of wood won't come short." (Y/N) ordered to which Birkin immediately nodded.

"I hope you work with them and have no problems, alright." (Y/N) continued. Birkin once again nodded and acknowledged it.

The two went to the Baker/Deborah residence and entered. (Y/N) lightly guided Birkin inside the house, planning to introduce him to his future co-workers.

"Good afternoon, Baker family and Deborah. From now on, William Birkin will be part of your family. Take care of him for me." (Y/N) introduced.

Jack immediately got up to him and shook his hand. Looks like there won't be a problem here. Since everyone is already acquainted and on good terms. (Y/N) decided to talk about the future plans.

"So... who will be in charge of the construction around here?" (Y/N) asked. No one answered. It seems no one here knows or is not interested in construction.

"Hmm, no one? Alright, I guess I'll just have to call upon others for assistance." (Y/N) said, walking out of the house.

"Would Pedro Fernandez and Neil Fisher go up here." (Y/N) requested. Pedro Fernandez is a mechanical engineer. I'm sure that's not that far away from a civil engineer.

Neil Fisher was a TerraSave leader. Surely he can command some J'avos and record their progress on building... it's not like they're the ones actually building the house.

"What do we need to build first? Walls? Or more houses?" (Y/N) asked himself. If walls are built first, they will protect from attacks and prying eyes, but houses would enable them to house more J'avos.

"How may we be of service, Creator?" Neil said, kneeling down with Pedro. You were actually startled a little bit while deep in thought, but you recovered immediately.

"The two of you will be assigned in constructions." (Y/N) said. Neil was about to protest, but he stopped him, "Do not worry, the J'avos will do all the work." (Y/N) continued.

"I'm sorry, Creator. But we need some sort of blueprint to begin construction, and none of us can make one ourselves." Pedro added, making you ponder.

"Hmm... stay in the village. I will scour for people with at least some common knowledge about architecture in this world." (Y/N) pondered, scratching his chin, but someone talked to him in the Hive Mind.

"Creator, the J'avos in the Ninth floor have discovered a pod in one of the areas. I have instructed them to not go near it." Radames reported to you through the Hive Mind.

"Thank you for reporting to me immediately, Carla. Go down to the Ninth floor and investigate. I'll be with you shortly." (Y/N) answered, pulling out of the Hive Mind.

"Well, it seems this project will be postponed for a bit, Gentlemen. Stay on the farms, for now, enjoy some fruit and whatever the Bakers have cooked. I assure you, it will be delicious." (Y/N) said, pointing to the Baker's residence.

The food Marguerite serves is actually delicious now that it's not human guts... maybe the sisters would enjoy her previous cooking. (Y/N) escorted the two to the Baker's house and said goodbye for now.

(Y/N) left and went inside the Laboratory. He looked at the mouse enclosure and didn't see Radames there. It seems she already went down. (Y/N) walked to the elevator and went down himself.

"A pod? I think I know what's inside." (Y/N) smiled as he went down. The elevator arrived and he walked outside to the city. He sighed, seeing the vast map he had to traverse.

"Where is the pod located, Carla?" (Y/N) asked, wishing that it was somewhere near.

"In the underwater facility, Creator." Radames answered, (Y/N) thanked her and got off the Hive Mind before screeching an ungodly sound in frustration.

<Timeskip>

After almost an hour of flying over the map, (Y/N) arrived at the entrance to the underwater facility.

"Woah! HAOS." (Y/N) said in awe, seeing it still inside its chrysalid. (Y/N) passed it and arrived at the area where the pod is. It's in the escape pods.

"I think I know who this is!" (Y/N) said in a singsong manner. He opened the hatch and found Piers Nivans inside.

"Shit! They actually did it!" (Y/N) screamed in joy, seeing him still alive... even though he actually died in Canon.

Piers Nivans was another character heavily discussed if he should be added or not. Sure, he was infected, but he was a good guy in the actual game.

What about Rachel Foley? We don't know why she was allowed... maybe this was the reason those tasked on Resident Evil 6 made him secretly and were now just getting discovered.

"Creator!" Nivans said, kneeling down. (Y/N) shook his head and helped him up. Surprising the J'avos and Radames.

Piers Nivans was one of (Y/N)'s favorites which weren't as lucky as Chris or Leon to stay in the game... if Ethan Winters was here, he'd be so happy too. He was actually planning on making his character but the guild disbanded before he could.

"Piers Nivans at your service, Creator." He saluted. (Y/N) laughed at this and inserted all that happened to his brain through the Hive Mind, keeping him updated.

"You need an architect outside, Creator? May I accompany you?" He requested.

"No, Piers. I need you to stay here and make more J'avos and other zombies." (Y/N) ordered. Gesturing to the J'avos outside the pod.

"A new batch of humans will be provided by Radames and Simmons. But in the meantime, you can explore." (Y/N) explained, not really fond of bringing someone with him after what happened with the Dimitrescu Sisters.

"Very well, Creator." He bowed before leaving with some J'avos. (Y/N) waved him goodbye and looked at Carla.

"How are the human creations going?" (Y/N) asked, wanting to know the progress and if it's working smoothly.

"It is going smoothly, Creator. We can already start sending batches of created humans by tomorrow to each floor." Radames reported. (Y/N) nodded and thanked her efforts.

"So, as you heard from Piers, I'm going to look for an architect to consume." (Y/N) said, growing wings as he plans to leave immediately.

"Do I need to bring someone with me?" (Y/N) asked, "Oh! How about Alcina. She could be a guise as a noblewoman... a really tall one." (Y/N) laughed, wanting to know the people's reactions with her.

(Y/N) flew out of the underwater facility through the docks and left the floor, heading for the twelfth floor. He once again rode the elevator and got down.

(Y/N) arrived at the twelfth floor and flew to Castle Dimitrescu. He found her in her room, smoking a cigarette from her long pipe. (Y/N) knocked on the balcony door and caught her attention.

"How may I be of service, Creator?" Dimitrescu asked as she let (Y/N) in her private quarters.

"I'm heading outside, and I need a companion." (Y/N) requested, looking right at her.

"Shall I call upon my daughters?" Alcina asked, standing up from her seat. (Y/N) stopped her and gestured her to sit down.

"No. As much as how lovely and fun your daughters are around, they're not really fit for disguising themselves as human." (Y/N) said, remembering how they tried to eat a human in broad daylight.

"I deeply apologize if my daughters caused any problems, Creator." Alcina said, bowing down.

"No apology is needed. I understand how their hunger works. But I came here to see if you would accompany me." (Y/N) asked, getting straight to the point. Alcina was flabbergasted. As much as how human she looked, her height isn't really that of a human.

"Why me, Creator. I would stand out immediately." Alcina said, surprised by your rash decision.

"This is only an experiment to see if people will actually see you as human. To see their boundaries... how far they're limits are when it comes to human physique until it becomes unordinary. Plus, I really need an architect to devour." (Y/N) explained. Alcina nodded.

"What do I need to do, Creator?" She asked, a bit excited going outside and into human civilization.

"Bathe. I'll wait here." (Y/N) said. Dimitrescu was about to leave, seeing where she's headed, (Y/N) stopped her, "In water! Humans don't smell like rotting corpses and dry blood!" (Y/N) shouted.

"My apologies, Creator." Dimitrescu said before leaving the room.

"I'm a bit tired... girls take forever to be ready... I'm just going to take a quick na-" (Y/N) said before dozing off on the comfy armchair.

▲▼▲▼▲

(Y/N) woke up to see Alcina covered in a rather large towel, fully naked, as she picked her clothes from the drawer. His nose immediately bled like an anime character.

"The curves." (Y/N) said, staring at her pale but beautiful body from behind. It was a sight to behold... it feels like paradise.

<Small Timeskip>

Dimitrescu and (Y/N) were already outside, and on the farms, they had to use the elevators Ogroman used just because of her height. (Y/N) planned on finding one in E-Rantel since the people of Slane Theocracy are a bit violent to those they think are non-human.

"Would you kindly mutate Alcina and fly us to E-Rantel?" (Y/N) asked. Alcina mutated into her dragon-like form and (Y/N) rode her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°  ).

The two flew to E-Rantel but had to land far away from the city since the guards would notice a strange mutated dragon heading towards them.

"Wait, I'm just going to get into character." (Y/N) said, morphing his face to a different one and his clothes to something resembling a butler.

"Remember, you are a noblewoman planning on building an manor and are in pursuit of a skilled architect." (Y/N) explained. Alcina nodded, and they both walked towards E-Rantel.

They arrived, and oh my god. The guards' reaction to Alcina is priceless. They all stood in awe. Some even stood at attention, captivated by her beauty and the way she brings herself... it almost made (Y/N) laugh out loud.

"Umm, excuse me. My Lady Alcina Dimitrescu plans to build a manor. Do you know any architects in this city?" (Y/N) politely asked while Alcina stared at the guard... you can actually see him sweating in pressure.

"I-I'm sorry, b-but I- We can escort you while you are in p-pursuit of one." The guard answered, calling upon his fellowmen as they all stared at her the same, fear-induced horniness.

(Y/N) and Alcina was escorted and guarded by the guards as they asked around looking for architects. The hooligans weren't allowed to come near her, but casual catcalling happened to which Alcina grit her teeth in anger.

"Don't mind them, my Lady. They are, but commoners devoid of any education and are horrendously stupid." (Y/N) joked as an act of calming down Alcina, for she could bring this city to pieces in a span of a few hours.

While they were walking around, they casually passed by Ainz, still in his adventurer disguise. (Y/N) could visibly see his emotions be suppressed before he faints.

"Lady Alcina, it seems the guards have found a famous architect passing by. His name is Wymond Hawkinge." (Y/N) reported, keeping the servant act. The guards were paid by (Y/N) using the coins the Dimitescu sisters stole before.

"Greeting, Wymond." (Y/N) greeted, shaking his hand. 

"Ahh, Lady Alcina, how may I be of service." Wymond said upon meeting her, kissing her hand as an act of chivalry, to which Alcina gave a half-assed smile before pulling her hand away.

"My lady is in need of a professional architect to design her dream vacation house for her and her daughters." (Y/N) said, "You will be paid generously." (Y/N) said, showing him a fake bag full of Platinum coins he made using the extra mold in his body.

He could see the architect's eyes shine at the sight of the Platinum coins. Wymond escorted them to his carriage, explaining how he's a talented architect that expands his business going around the world.

'Good, no one will be particularly looking for you once I devour you for your talents.' (Y/N) thought, smiling fakely at the man to gain his trust.

The three arrived just outside E-Rantel. His carriage was conveniently placed deep in the woods to avoid being stolen from. His genius idea will lead him to his doom.

"So, now that we are here. Let's talk about the arrangements." He said, clasping his hands. (Y/N) smiled and walked closer to him.

"Before that. Let's get something to eat. My mistress is famished, walking around all day." (Y/N) said, grabbing the man's face, covering his mouth as the mold spreads around, making sure no sound ever comes out.

"Alcina?" (Y/N) asked, pushing the man towards her. But Alcina shook her head, not wanting to at least taste the blood of the man.

"More for me, I guess." (Y/N) laughed. His jaw dislocates, showing a gaping maw full of serrated teeth. He ate the man without remorse, absorbing all the knowledge.

"Good! Do you want to head home or at least explore for a bit?" (Y/N) asked. Wait, before you answer, let me do something first.

(Y/N) sent the information to Pedro Fernandez and Neil Fisher, both are now capable of being professional Architects. (Y/N) connected to the Hive Mind and instructed them what they needed to do.

"So, anything you want? Alcina?" (Y/N) asked, seeing as she accompanied him. (Y/N) would at least give her a gift for doing so.

"The castle is pretty lonely with just my three daughters and me. If I would ask something, can you at least acquire a human slave for me?" Alcina said. (Y/N) pondered, she did have those human slaves in the game... how much would a female human slave cost in this world.

"I'll get you some in the future. But for now, we must head back home immediately and start construction." (Y/N) said, as he gestured Alcina to follow him. They would need to be far away before she could transform back.

▲▼▲▼▲

Alright, Chapter 12. I know this story isn't as inclined to Overlord or Nazarick as the other books. But it's only the beginning. We are just getting ready for the future where Umbrella will have to face Nazarick.

We don't have magic to summon troops or grow trees, so I'm giving you guys a viable scenario that makes this somewhat realistic.

I don't think you would want (Y/N) to leave for a few days and return to an established kingdom without any processes involved.

But anyways. Thank you guys for reading, and I hope you continue following this story... also, read my Danmachi book. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 58 39
ains has contact ooal gown contacted captain morrison for alliance what comes next
80.8K 2.6K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
92.1K 894 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
35K 997 20
What happens if Momonga wasn't the only player to be transported to the New World. Follow the Journey of this new powerful player known as the God of...