𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘁 / 𝗿.𝘀𝘂𝗻...

Par abbywilson2699

→゚.+→゚.+→゚𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑻 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 "𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕... Plus

𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑻
1
2
3
4
THANK YOU!!
5
6
7 🍋
8
instagram accounts
9
10
lmao i love yall
hey yall
11
GUYSSSSA IM SOBBING
12
13 🍋
14
10K?
15
16
17
18
19
20 🍋
21
22 🍋
23
24
epilogue
thank you for reading :)
discord server

25 🍋

5.8K 93 70
Par abbywilson2699

"LETS PARTY BITCHES!" mark shouted as he kicked the door of the l/n home open.

"mark-" y/n started before she was silenced by m/n, who smacked her daughters face, making her drop her bite of potato she was about to eat.

"FUCK YEAH LETS PARTAAAA!" m/n shouted and called christina and told her to come over.

"i invited some friends of me and callie from america so i hope you don't mind, they'll be here soon." mark said and m/n nodded.

"speaking of... where is that sexy bitch callie?" m/n asked.

"she's in surgery she'll come once she's done." mark said placing the drinks on the counter.

"alright." m/n said.

"mama im gonna facetime the bitches and tell them to come over while i finish eating ok?" y/n asked and mark and m/n jumped back onto the couch and nodded.

"see ya in a bit." m/n said and y/n went upstairs but then stopped and turned to face the stairs.

"wait why are we partying?" y/n asked.

"to celebrate the love that has blossomed between you and rin rin." m/n said and y/n blushed.

"bruh." y/n walked into her room and called her two best friends.

"whatcha want hoe i'm painting my nails light blue." haru said.

"we'll hurry up mama and mark are throwing a party to celebrate me and rin." at the mention of a party, ami shot up from bed and went to her closet.

"i'll call the twins, we'll be over soon!" ami said and left the call.

"damn she quick." y/m said.

"apparently her and osamu haven't had time to hangout a lot since she's been busy so that's that." haru said.

"ok i'm gonna call rin see ya soon hooker." y/n said.

"bye sunas whore." he called out and she flipped him off and ended the call, quickly calling suna right after.

"what up baby?" suna said in a tired voice that made y/ns knees buckle.

"holy shit i will never get over your morning voice. although it is 7pm why the fuck is you sleepin?" she asked and suna let out a chuckle.

"because practice was tiring and i am tired." he said and she nodded.

"we'll you gotta come over, mama and mark are throwing a party for us." y/n said.

"free booze?" he asked and she laughed.

"white girl wasted amount of booze."

"i'll be there in twenty."

"ok bye rin."

"bye baby."

they ended the call and y/n finished the last of her food and went to her closet and grabbed a white top that was like a bra but the one with the puffy sleeves (I FORGOT WHAT THE SHIRT WAS CALLED SO HOPEFULLY YALL KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!) and a light pink skirt and quickly put it on.

by the time she finished her food and walked downstairs, christina and callie were there and were quick to run over to the h/c girl and hug her.

"bout damn time you two got together!" christina said and y/n smiled and had a light blush on her face.

"congrats girl! speaking of, when is suna getting here?" callie asked.

"in like 15 minutes i think." she said and guided them to the kitchen and put her plate in the sink.

"drinks?" christina asked.

"i'll wait till my friends get here." y/n said and christina nodded.

"my patient died... imma need a drink." callie said and christina made shots for them and they quickly took them.

y/n made her way outside to her backyard and let the party inside begin as she admired the view of the small forest in her backyard.

she had placed her feet inside the pool and was too distracted to notice that suna had walked outside, after getting the guidance from m/n.

he stood at the door and watched how the lights in the backyard reflected into the pool and bounced onto her. he had a light blush on his face as he watched his new girlfriend moved her legs and smile as she watched a firefly fly around her.

she held out her finger and the bug landed on it and she brought it closer to her face and smiled.

suna thought he saw an angel.

not that she wasn't in his eyes of course, you get the logic.

he then thought about how she was too distracted to notice he was there and decided to sneak up behind her and scare her.

he quietly made his way behind her and smirked

"boo." he said as he tapped her shoulders.

she let out a loud scream and fell into the pool.

suna blinked and stared at the pool for a moment before he fell to the ground laughing. she came up from under the water and glared at him as he rolled on the floor.

"holy shit pinky that was fucking amazing!" he said calming down.

he wiped a tear from his eye and stood up and y/n took the time to check him out.

"god damn my mans sexy as hell." he was wearing a black button up that had three buttons undone and black jeans.

"thanks pinky." he said with a small blush.

"already help me out of here." she said and he made his way over to her and squatted down and held a hand out.

she grabbed it and quickly pulled him into the water with a smirk and began laughing.

he shot out of the water and shook his head before glaring at her.

"dude for real?!" he said and she only laughed more.

"pay back bitch!" she said and he growled.

"i'll show you pay back."

he quickly grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder and began climbing out of the pool.

"RIN NO PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" she shouted and smacked his back.

"nope." and with that, he threw her into the water.

she let out a scream and she soon went under the water. he smiled innocently as she went to the surface again and she rolled her eyes.

he took a few steps back and began running and dove into the pool near her. she let out a laughed and he soon swam towards her.

the moved over to the four foot area of her pool and he was quick to grab her thighs and hoist her up so her legs were around his torso.

"hey there." she said with a smile.

"hey." he said leaning his forehead onto his.

they both smiled at each other before he closed the gap and kissed her. she cupped his face in her hands as she began kissing him back.

like many of there kissing shared together, this one was filled with love and passion, as they held onto each other, scared that one of them was gonna leave the other.

of course said kiss didn't last long, cause soon they heard:

"OH SHIT PARTY IN THE POOL!" mark shouted and they separated and watched as mark jumped into the pool.

"CANNONBALL!" he shouted before he went under, creating a big splash.

the two teens in the pool laughed and soon heard everyone moving outside.

"hey bitches!" haru shouted as y/n and suna got out of the pool.

"y'all fully clothed in the pool!?" atsumu shouted and the two wet teens laughed.

"suna started it." y/n said and he glared at her.

"it's a good thing i told them to bring swimsuits. go change you two!" ami said and the two teens quickly rushed inside, leaving foot prints going up to her room and she handed him a pair of swim trunks.

"why do you have men's swim trunks?" he asked.

"it was a gift." she said and he nodded slowly.

"sureeee." he said and she scoffed.

"which one?" she asked holding two bathing suits.

"they left one." he said and she smiled and began taking her clothes off.

he watched her and couldn't help but feel himself get hard. he licked his lips and quickly walked over behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"damn control yourself boy! it's not the first time you've seen me naked." she said chuckling.

"i can be quick." he said and she rolled her eyes.

"i'm sure you can." she said turning around.

"so you down orrrr?" he said and she sighed and walked over to her door and locked it.

"your lucky i'm pent up." she said and she laid down on her bed.

he quickly stripped the wet jeans and shirt and threw them in her laundry basket and made his way over to her. he leaned down and began kissing her.

"you have no idea how badly i wanted to fuck you in that pool." he whispered in her ear, causing her to feel a second heart beat.

"well of course i'm irresistible." she breathed out as he kissed down her body.

"yeah you are." he said smirking.

he threw her legs over his shoulders and began kissing her thighs. she let out tiny whimpers as he got closer and closer to her womanhood.

he finally ran his finger along her slit and she let out a breathy moan as he slipped it into her, another one following quickly after.

the speed he was going was fast. he scissored his fingers in her, stretching her out, and his thumb found her clit, stimulating more pleasure.

her back arched and her jaw dropped as she gripped the bedsheets and let out more moans, not caring who heard.

"shhh love you better be quiet... wouldn't want anyone hearing." he said smirking.

"they're... they're all outside it's fine." she breathed out as he continued to go at his merciless pace.

she felt the knot in her stomach form and he felt her tighten around his fingers.

he removed them and she let out a whine, that was just as quickly replaced with a moan as she felt his tongue go wild on her.

"oh god... fuck rin i'm so close!" she breathed out and he moved one hand up her body and began playing with her nipple.

she let out one last moan as she felt herself go undone into his mouth.

he pulled away and stuck his tongue out at her and she saw her juices on his tongue and a little around his mouth.

he quickly swallowed and licked his lips and used his thumb to wiped the corner of his mouth and smirked at her.

"you taste so good love." he said and she felt herself get even more wet.

"now who's ready to be fucked like a good little slut?" he asked and her breath quickened.

"m-me." she breathed out.

"you? my good little slut? right?" he asked and she could only nod.

he grabbed her throat and leaned down, fold her body in the process, do to her legs still being on his shoulders.

"use your words slut." he said.

"please daddy fuck me!" she said in a whiny tone and he smirked and moved her legs off of him and grabbed a condom from her bed side table and rolled it on.

he flipped her over and arched her back for her and lined himself up.

"like this?" he asked pushing into her right away, causing him to groan loudly and her let out a high pitched moan.

"oh god! yes please just like that." she said and he smirked even more and began pounding into her, lost in his own pleasure as she begged for more.

she felt tears fall down her face as she screamed into her bed, not even caring to hide her noses.

suna grabbed her hair and pulled her up and slid his hand around her throat.

"shut up slut!" he said and let go, causing her to fall back down.

he smacked her ass and smirked as she let out a whine.

"yeah you like that huh?" he said smacking her again and she moaned as an answer.

"yes!" she shouted.

at sunas quick speed, he felt himself getting close and placed a thumb on her clit and rubbed it fast, making her become close as well.

"rin!" she breathed out loudly.

"me too pinky!" he said.

he flipped them over so she was laying down on her back and he quickly grabbed her hands and interlocked there fingers as they both felt themselves cum, letting out loud moans as they finished.

he collapsed on her and held himself up by his forearms and they both breathed heavily, trying to catch there breaths.

after a few minutes, he pulled out and took the condom off and threw it in her bathroom garbage, wetting a washcloth as well and cleaned himself off, before walking over to y/n and cleaned her as well.

"told you i'd be quick." he said and she laughed.

"yeah no kidding... who knew you could do that, you always last so long." she said.

"dick game strong i guess." he said putting on his underwear and put the swim trunks on and looked at the h/c girl, who was laughing and laying in bed.

"come on we gotta go." he said handing her the bathing suit he choose.

"babe i can't walk." she said.

"yes you can, i went fast not hard." he said and she sighed and stood up and took a few steps.

"my hips hurt." she said and he laughed.

"sorry." he said and she rolled her eyes and began changing.

"now let's go back to the party."

-

"damn we could hear y'all from upstairs! i thought it was mark and callie!" ami said and the two doctors gasped.

"bitch we don't do that no more!" mark said drunkenly, causing the group of teens to laugh.

"can't help it dick game strong i guess." y/n said quoting sunas words from a few minutes ago and the teens gaged.

"gross." they all said and suna and y/n irked.

"don't pretend that we haven't heard both of y'all fucking in the club room ami!" y/n said.

"and in the boys bathroom tsumu." suna said and the four teens blushed.

"at least we don't do it in public..." y/n muttered.

"NOW LETS GET DRUNK BITCHES!" y/n shouted and all the teens shouted and ran to the table to make drinks and ran into the pool, careful not to spill.

a/n: yes i made the offical last chapter smut 🕺🏻 but i'm also not gonna write the sappy paragraph in this chapter i'll do it in the epilogue so get ready for that i guess 🕺🏻

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

128K 2K 69
𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟯𝟭𝗦𝗧 UNDER HEAVY GRAMMAR CHECKS! 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝...
412K 9.4K 43
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀss ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?" "ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴋɪʀᴛ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsɪɴɢ." "ɪᴛs ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ sᴋɪʀᴛ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇ...
497K 16.5K 70
𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 🥵 *𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒* 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...
379K 8.9K 31
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲/𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮�...