𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦...

Door CallingCollins

"We're here to be different; to show the world they don't have to fear us with loaded guns." ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃... Meer

Act I
I | Senate Dilemma
II | Allure to the Darkness
III | Distraught and Deranged
IV | The Medical Bay
V | Adamantium Body
VI | Kaleidoscope Daydream
VII | Down Memory Lane
VIII | A Getaway
IX | Burning Embers
X | Angelic Touch
XI | Everyone Fears
XII | The Wanted
XIII | War On The Horizon
XIV | Together We Avenge
XV | Look After Each Other
XVI | Be There - Epilogue
Act II
I | Then, Pickles
II | The Return
III | Restless Wicked
IV | Crimes Against Humanity
V | Unlikely Alliances
VI | Those Who Seek
VII | The Chasm
VIII | The Wind Blows
IX | Persuasive Nation

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

7.6K 200 49
Door CallingCollins

Written By Rene't Collins

"We're here to be different; to show the world they don't have to fear us with loaded guns."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

XIMENA DOMINGUEZ HAS lived one too many lives. The ending of the last wasn't one she liked to repeat. From a young age her mutant ability had scarred anyone who dared get close to her. All their nightmares frighteningly revealed and forced upon them. Mena thought her life was only meant to bring destruction, demoralize, and violate the minds of the fragile.

That is, until Professor Xavier welcomed her into his pro-mutant Elysium, where she could gain control over her abilities and fully embrace her genetic DNA. ​Now, she wishes to use her gifts for the best of Mutant Kind.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ face claims ]

JEANINE MASON
Ximena Dominguez

Hero Name

▃▃▃|Inception|▃▃▃

"I used to make everyone fear me, but then I ended up fearing myself."

HUGH JACKMAN
James Logan Howlett

Hero Name

▃▃▃|Wolverine|▃▃▃

"Whatever shit you went through. I'm letting you know now, that I see you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

HELLO, WELCOME TO MY STORY! I'm glad you decided to read and I hope you enjoy! Just a few quick things to establish for the understanding of the story and you'll be on your way, promise!

   ¹WARNING | Some scenes may not be suitable for readers who have a sensitivity with mature content. Such scenes may include blasphemous language, mentions of sex + sexual suggestive scenes, gore, triggers involving death, character death, dark illusions, fluffy Logan etc. Viewer discretion is advised!

   ²STORY-TIMELINE | This story is set in the first X-Men movie released in 2000; XMen Origins. Then, the story follows along through the movies in which they were released. I plan to add intermissions and mix match certain movies together for plot but that will be revealed later.

To understand my story, envision that the MCU timeline is in line with the XMen movies (this will be further explained later). So the blip in the MCU will happen inline with my story, so bare with me. And use the element of suspended disbelief, kapesh?

I plan for this series to have SIX acts if all goes correctly. This will be long; this will be fun... but this will also make you feel a whole bunch of unnecessary emotions so just take it as it comes and enjoy!

   ³XIMENA | My main character is Hispanic if you can't already tell. She's beautiful, vivacious and unapologetic about her race, her parentage and her social class. As we all know XMen tackles alot about discrimination and racism (in the species sense).

The movies focus on times that, truthfully, weren't politically equal for minorities. Not only is she a mutant but she is Hispanic decent (and Proud!) and that will play a big role in her opinions, where she stands ethically and how she interacts with the world around her. She chooses to love and be love despite her chaotic gifts! We should all try that too tbh.

Anyway, I won't hold you any longer. I hope you enjoy my story and have just as much fun reading and commenting on it as I have writing it! Xx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
MUSIC SELECTION

𝔹𝕆ℕ 𝕁𝕆𝕍𝕀
You Give Love A Bad Name

𝔸𝕃𝕃𝔼ℕ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℕ𝔼
Give You Blue
Lay It Down
Consider Me
Unaware

𝕁𝔸𝕄𝔼𝕊 𝔸ℝ𝕋ℍ𝕌ℝ
Can I Be Him
Train Wreck
Recovery

𝔹𝕀ℝ𝔻𝕐
Take My Heart

𝕃𝔼ℕℕ𝕆ℕ 𝕊𝕋𝔼𝕃𝕃𝔸
Feelings

𝕃𝔼ℝ𝕆𝕐 𝕊𝔸ℕℂℍ𝔼ℤ
Love in the Dark

𝕊𝕀𝕏ℙ𝔼ℕℂ𝔼 ℕ𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℝ𝕀ℂℍ𝔼ℝ
Kiss Me

𝕂𝔼𝔸ℕ𝔼
Somewhere Only We Know

𝕄𝔸ℝ𝕆𝕆ℕ 𝟝
She Will Be Loved - Acoustic

𝕋𝔸𝕐𝕃𝕆ℝ 𝕊𝕎𝕀𝔽𝕋
Exile (feat. Bon Iver)
Evermore (feat. Bon Iver)
This is Me Trying
Mirror Ball

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

Cast Illusions of Your Greatest Fears
Cast Illusions of Your Greatest Fantasies
Manipulation of Dreams
Sight Alteration/Manipulation
Precognition
Regenerative Phasing

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

XIMENA x JAMES

"Believe it or not, someone fucking needs you. I need you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

All Rights Reserved.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

114K 3.7K 42
Your heart thumped loudly in your ears yet it felt like you weren't breathing. "Oh my-" Charles spoke. "Is it really you?" You looked at the people...
7.5K 169 14
Monique Wilson was a mutant. However, she resented her powers, they only seemed to bring death to anyone close to her. That was until two men broke i...
85.4K 2.1K 16
"No running through the hallway!" I yelled as two boys ran past me. "Yes Professor." They said as they slowed down. I smiled as I shook my head and...
35.1K 1.2K 15
Ekka didn't blink. She didn't say a word. She didn't even cry. She simply laid back on her bed and turned away from Xavier. "Ekka? Do you understand...