She's Fabulous, Unlike You (H...

נכתב על ידי Riley_TheWriteyDude

She gained an Oscar trophy for her movie; Frozen. She's talented, beautiful, and so on. But, she never wanted... עוד

Chapter 1: Meeting the Actress
Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: The cold DOES bother her
Chapter 4: A Terrible Mistake
Chapter 5: Scared + Review about The Big Hero 6
Chapter 6: Her Childhood
Chapter 7: Helping
Chapter 8: Do I?
Chapter 9: Payback
Chapter 10: First Day at School
Chapter 11: The Crew
Chapter 12: Frost and Winter
Chapter 13: Jelsa
Chapter 14: Jealous + Author's birthday
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Saving Her
Chapter 17: New Girl
Not an update...
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Romantic time
Reader's nickname!
Chapter 20: Loyalty
Chapter 21: Wounds
Another author's note
Chapter 22: Starting Over
Chapter 23: He's in... what?
Author's note
Chapter 25: Just You and Me
Chapter 26: The Trip
Chapter 27: The Shooting
Chapter 28: Sudden Call
Chapter 29: Destroyed Into Pieces
Final Chapter: The Funeral

Chapter 24: Comforting

899 31 12
נכתב על ידי Riley_TheWriteyDude

Elsa's P.O.V

“Lung cancer...”

“W-what?”

 “You heard me. My dad got a lung cancer... Some local found him unconcious on the sidewalk, they called the 911 and here we are.” Hiccup looked at his dad with that sad look that I’ve never seen in my entire life. I patted his back to comfort him, somehow I found myself shed a tear or two.

“Everything will be alright, Hiccup. Yo-your dad will be fine.” Anna said, in a cracked voice. “Yeah, remember that all of us are here for us, we can solve this together—“

 “There’s no solving in here...” Hiccup cut me off, even though he’s... right.

 Cancer had been one of them most painful way to die on earth, and having a cancer on your lungs certainly won’t be enjoyable. Seeing many news about people died because of cancer, and few of them survived, I couldn’t help but to feel that Hiccup was right. There’s no solving in here. Winning a fight against cancer only has small chances, or even none.

I hugged Hiccup to comfort him again, his expression seemed to be so hurt that I couldn’t stand watching it, so I buried my face on his back. Anna just kept patting Hiccup to comfort him.

“H-hey Winters...” I looked up and saw Hiccup’s father awake, his voice was cracking.

“M-Mr. Haddock!...”

 We all walked towards Hiccup’s father. I could see his hair getting white, and mostly already lost. His face described pretty much everything he’s currently suffering.

“T-thank you for coming you two... H-have you two been here all the time?”

“No, Mr. Haddock. We’ve just been here...” Anna replied, giving that sympathy smile on her lips. Hiccup leaned his hand and grabbed his father’s hand, giving that look on his face that I couldn’t stand. “Mr. Haddock... I’m so sorry...” I said, kneeling down in front of him. “Oh so you’ve heard from Hiccup? It’s okay, you don’t have to feel sorry.” Mr. Haddock said as he fixed his Viking beard, which was almost white. “How can we not? You must can’t stand this, we all know...” I said, looking down.

“The only thing that I couldn’t stand are your sad faces... Cheer up—“

Mr. Haddock suddenly got choked, his breath went faster. His hand was pushing down his chest, trying to make the air travel down to his lungs properly. I myself, could only yell,

“NURSE!!”

Hiccup went both confused and panicked, one of the worst combination you could ever get in your life. Anna rushed herself outside in order to find any doctor or nurse, the only thing I did was to look at the heart beat sensor. It showed that the heartbeat was getting weaker and weaker.

“DAD! NO! DAD!!”

I placed my hands on Hiccup’s shoulder to calm him, but it was a useless thing to do. I myself, couldn’t calm myself. Tears flooded down my cheek, the only words that escaped my throat were, “please don’t... no...”. I repeated that sentence all the time until Anna showed up with a doctor and a nurse.

The doctor told us to leave at once. When I was about to leave, I noticed that Hiccup didn’t move an inch from his place.

“Hiccup, we have to leave...”

Hiccup sighed down in defeat,  and walked outside with me.

 We all remained stood outside, hearing Hiccup’s father being choked by his cancer. It was one of the most painful voice to be heard, so I covered my ears with my hands. It wasn’t just the choking voice that made me hurt, it was the feels as well. Mr. Haddock was never my father, but I somehow joined the sad moment. Crazy, right?!

“I’m so sorry, Hiccup...” Anna said, breaking the silent.

Hiccup replied none.

 Instead, he walked down the hall, going towards the elevator. Me and Anna followed him down, giving each other a glance, in sign that we both knew nothing on how to deal with a sad Hiccup. When we arrived at the front of the elevator, Hiccup pressed the button to open up the elevator.

A moment later, the door opened, revealing Hiccup’s mother!

Hiccup remained silent first, then he shed tears.

“M-mom...”

They both hugged each other, not caring to the elevator whatsoever. Anna and I remained silent, watching the sad moment. I could see Hiccup crying on his mom’s chest, gritting his teeth.

Hiccup’s mother glanced at both of us, giving that sad smile on her lips.

“How’s your father?” Hiccup’s mom whispered in a comforting tone.

“.... The doctor is taking care of him. Hopefully h-he’s gonna be fine.” Hiccup replied, still hugging his mom.

“Good. Now Hiccup...” His mom pulled off, looking at her son eyes on eyes. “Because of your father’s condition, I’ll be staying overnight in the Hospital. Could you take care of the house?”

“S-sure... No problem.”

“And girls...” hearing the word “girls” made me looked up to her, including Anna.

“Yes, Mrs. Haddock?”

“You’ll be always more than welcomed in my house, if you’d like.”

I smiled at hearing this, so did Anna. “Thank you, Mrs. Haddock.”

 After this, we all separated off. Hiccup’s mother whispered something at Hiccup before she left off, which I didn’t know what it was. We entered the elevator, Hiccup pushed down the 1st floor button, and the door slowly closed. The last thing I saw was Hiccup’s mother sitting down on a couch in front of room number 419.

I think about Hiccup’s mother allowing me to come over her house in the elevator. She might be meaning about something else behind this, maybe she’s allowing me to... stay in her house? I couldn’t tell but...

I’d like to.

 I could comfort Hiccup in his house, since his father got a lung cancer. Anna could stay as well. But Hiccup would have to cook for us if we stayed... I can cook! Wait... there’s a homework. Screw homework, I’m doing this for Hiccup. But what if Hiccup refused to? I guess, it’s worth a shot?

“Hiccup?”

“...Hmm?”

“.......Could we stay in your house?” I looked down, waiting for his response.

 “Wait what?” Anna suddenly burst in. I looked up to her, giving a “I know what I’m doing!” look on my face. She just remained silent, still a bit confused.

“Like my mom said, you’ll be more than welcomed to in my house. And you’ve stayed in my house before, right? Why not for the second time?” he rolled his eyes onto mine, smiling.

I smiled back, “Thanks! I’ll make sure I won’t be a troublesome.”

 The elevator’s door opened up, as we walked out. Anna mouthed, “What are you doing?”, I mouthed “I can explain” back. Hiccup and I separated while we walked out the hospital. Apparently, Hiccup parked his bike in the basement, meanwhile I parked my car on the parking slot of the hospital. After Hiccup went to the basement, Anna poked my back.

“So, what is this all about?”

 “Anna...” I sighed down. “Isn’t this too obvious? I wanted to comfort him after being through those! And don’t worry, we’ll cook dinner in his house if we have to.” I said, taking out my car’s key. “Oh... But I don’t know how to cook.” Anna said, childishly. “Urgh. Then why Google was invented?” I asked, giving a small giggle at the end.

-Time jump-

 07.00 pm

 Hiccup’s house

 We were now in Hiccup’s house. Hiccup was off to the mini market to buy some food ingredients for the dinner. I’d make sure that I would be the one who’s cooking for the night. Anna and I were just sitting on a bench in the backyard, enjoying the view of the sky.

Last time I was here was like ages ago, when my parents outcasted both of us out of the house. i still felt mad for those two, but yet, I couldn’t loose them.

Remembering that Hiccup’s father was actually dying, I couldn’t imagine if I lost my parents. Even though both of them were so distant against us, and violated us. I, as one of the daughters, still loved them. Better loving than losing, right?

“I really feel sorry for Hiccup...” Anna broke the silent, petting Toothless on her right. “Yeah, I can’t imagine if the same thing is happening either to out mother of our father.” I said, looking at her. “Can you?” I added. “I can’t, and I won’t.”

Silence filled the air, with just Toothless’ breathe filling it. Toothless never really met Olaf though, last time they met was when I met Hiccup at the park. He was just laying down on the grass, shutting his eyes with hand. The sky was awake, but he clearly wasn’t. He was acting nervously as well, probably because he met Queen Eliz in real life, not Elsa Winter. Her hair was braided, unlike mine, which was wavy. She didn’t use glasses, but I do. Somehow, I felt like that I’d like to show like Queen Eliz. Because, why not?

 “Hey Anna.”, “Hmm?”.  “Could you braid my hair, please? Like Queen Eliz in the movie?” I asked, pointing at my hair. “Uh, sure. But why?”, “just for fun, ahaha..” I turned around, making my back facing Anna, and then fixed my hair up so Anna could braid it easily.

 “You know... Hiccup’s hair is pretty long. Maybe we can braid his hair too.” Anna said, doing my hair up. “He does have a long-shaggy hair, but does he want to? Will that even cheer him up?”, “Probably. I already can imagine Hiccup having 2 small braids on his hair, I think he’d like it.” I frowned, trying to imagine like the way Anna did.

“How do you imagine that? Like 2 small braids on his back hair?”, “yeah. Like twin braids. But only a small one.”

“I think he’s gonna look cute.” I said, then immediately blushed at the last word.

 “Ohoho... someone’s having a crush!” Anna playfully tickled my belly. “Aw! Stop it!” I pulled myself forward, avoiding Anna’s hands. “I just said cute! That doesn’t mean I have a crush on him!” I giggled anyway. “Don’t lie to your sister, Elsa. God knows that you’re a terrible liar.”

“Ehh....” I looked down, should I tell her? Well, she’s my sister, after all.

“Yeah... I do have a—“ I said in a low voice, but before I even finished,  Anna suddenly burst in by pulling my hair while braiding it.

“SEE!! AHAHA!! I KNEW IT!!” Anna laughed so hard.

“A-Anna! M-My hair!” I said, hearing this, Anna immediately let go my hair, and started braiding again.

“Oops, sorry sister.”

She finally finished doing my hair. I was so glad, she might pull off my entire hair with those muscles. I realized that both of us had been outside for quite a while, we decided to head back into the house. I walked towards the slide door and opened it. I saw Hiccup sitting on the dining table, with foods served on the table.

“What—But Hiccup, we wanted to cook!”

“Eh... You didn’t mention me about that. And you two were too busy about laughing some stuffs off in the backyard. I was about to call you guys but I didn’t want to interrupt you guys. But hey, enjoy!” he gave me that smile.

Anna quickly sat on a chair, leaving me stood frozen. Both of them giggled at me, I sighed in defeat.

-Time jump-

 Me and Anna were in the guest room, Anna was already asleep. The clock on the wall read 10.45. I never really did anything else except eating in here since that dinner. I tried to talk to Hiccup, but I felt too nervous. I never really comforted anyone in my entire life, so this was just not my thing.

I decided to do what I had to do. I stood up from my bed, and walked outside the room, leaving Anna sleeping alone.

I walked upstairs slowly, and saw that the room that led to Hiccup’s room was opened by a little. I took a peek, and saw Hiccup, staring dead at the room’s ceiling. I opened the door by a little.

“Hey...” I greeted, as Hiccup tilted his head to look at me.

“Hey Els...” He sat on the bed, and I sat right beside him.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just can’t sleep  yet.”

“Me too. I can’t sleep yet.”

Some awkward-silent seconds passed, I really felt my temp getting high.

“You know... You don’t have to think about what happened to your father too much. He’ll be fine.” I cheered him up.

“... I don’t know Els... I feel hopeless...” he grabbed his head, being stressed out.

“Everything’s gonna be alright. You just don’t have to think about it too much.” I rubbed his back.

Maybe what I just said was both wrong and right in the same time. But, yeah, I was never a person with tons of solution. At least I tried.

“Thanks Els...” Hiccup finally looked up to me, the only thing I didn’t notice that I was blushing hardly when he looked up to me.

“Y-you’re welcome.”

I could see his face leaning towards against mine, my nose could feel his breathe, so close.

I shut my eyes, so did he. Until...

our lips finally met.

Sorry if this was rather rushed out. It really was rushed.

Anyways, I’ve got a new book again! It’s more like a admin book, it’s called “Ask Jenson_B22”. So yeah, you already know what this is.

Bye potatoes, Jenson out!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

48K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
5.1K 359 28
Elsa Winters and Jack Frost were best friends. Until Elsa left him. Finally after years of staying apart, Elsa reunites with her old friends. All bu...
13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...