BTS FF :- Mafia Siblings

By 0710darklord

BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas... More

INTRODUCTION
1. BURST INTO ANGER
2. CAR ACCIDENT
3. SUSPICION
4. CONFORMATION
5.SUDDEN APPEARANCE
6. TARGETS
8.A FUN DAY
9. ATTACKED
10.HELP NEEDED
11.THE TRUTH UNTOLD PT- 1
12. ATEEZ
13. SEPERATION Pt - 1
14. SEPERATION PT-2
15.ALONE IN THE FIGHT
16.THE TRUTH UNTOLD pt2
17.THE TRUTH UNTOLD pt3
18.INTRODUCTION PT2
19.TORTURE
20. PATCH UP.
21. REVEAL
22. SURPRISE ATTACK
23. REVENGE
24. REASON
25. KIDNAPPED
26.RESCUE

7. PROTECTING

841 25 1
By 0710darklord

AUTHOR POV:-
It has been 3 days since BP left and Y/n has been sticking to her brothers alot they were confused but shrugged it thinking she just wanted to spend time with them. Seungkwan has tried to come near Y/n but kookie didn't let him as he knew his motives. And about Yeosang, Y/n is trying to keep him away from BTS .
Y/N POV:-
Today is the day that Yeosang said that the rest of ATEEZ is coming so I have to be extra careful and Seungkwan is also another threat for only 4 days later BP will come they can help me and I can finally reveal my true self.
I went downstairs had my breakfast and went to school today I wore a outfit comfortable for fighting in case it is needed. I also took my gun just in case and hid it in my clothes.
Outfit:-

The gun:-

At school.
The teacher brought 7 new students
Student 1:- Hey guys I am Seonghwa

Student 2 :- Hey guys I am Mingi

Student 3 :- I am Wooyoung

Student 4 :- I am San

Student 5:- I am Jongho

Student 6:- I am Hongjoong

Student 7:- and last but not least i am Yunho.

All of them:- and we are ATEEZ.
Y/n POV:-
As soon as they said ATEEZ everyone started whispering to each other about their looks and it was irritating me and after seeing all of them in front of me my blood boiled if I wasn't hiding something from my family I would have started beating the shit out of them but I can't.

ATEEZ :- don't even think to meddle with our business.

After school
I was about to go to home I was in the school corridor there I saw ATEEZ preparing their silencer guns and moving towards the exit I followed them from behind then I saw them pointing guns at my brothers who were waiting for me they were about to shoot them so I took my gun and shot a bullet in the air from the spot I was hiding. I did so to warn my brothers of the danger . My brothers became alert and turned into defense mode they began looking here and there for enemies. ATEEZ saw that BTS were prepared so they ran away from there . I hid my gun and I came to my brothers.

Jin:- Hey are you okay?? I heard some sounds??
Y/n:- yeah I too heard them that's why I came here running.
Jimin:- are you ok??
Y/n:- yeah I am fine.

We went back home.
After today's incident I decided to be armed to protect my brothers and myself. I decided to be extra careful. I decided to never take my eyes off of ATEEZ.

After 2 days
Only 2 days are left later BP will come and I can reveal myself in the past two days ATEEZ has surely tried to attack my brothers but I always distracted them and failed their plans. As always I did my breakfast and went to school and of course armed.
Outfit

Weapons:-

Time skip
It was time for lunch I went to cafeteria and saw only Kookie and Jimin hyung so I got worried.

Y/n:- hey oppas where is taetae oppa
Jimin:- I don't know he said he wants to use the washroom but he has not returned yet.
Y/n:- when did he leave!??
Kookie:- about 5 minutes ago.

My mind was filled with negative thoughts so I told the oppas that I will be back
Y/n:- hey oppas actually I too want to use the washroom I will be right back
Them:- okay be careful
AUTHOR POV:-
You went searching for taehyung when you heard some grunts in the men locker room. You didn't want to peek but you had to so you wore a mask and went inside and what you saw made you mad as hell. Taehyung was blindfolded and he was being beaten by Yeosang and Jungho , Jungho hit his head which made him fall unconscious. There were only two members so you decided to fight them. You went from behind and kicked Yeosang and hit his head with your elbow. Jungho came and tried to punch you in the stomach you held his hand and removed your dagger from the jacket and stabbed his hand, leg and stomach. You took the mettalic knuckle knife and hit him in the head with the knuckle. He fell down groaning. Yeosang marched towards you with a bat he hit your leg and was about to hit your head but you ducked and took the same dagger and stab his toe. You stood up and took the bat from his hand and hit his head twice which made him pass out. Jungho came from behind and stabbed you in the back you groan and turn around you kick his knee and as soon as he kneeled down in pain you climbed on his head and did a headlock with your legs he was punching your leg to release the grip but you didn't release him he was out of breath and fell unconscious. You took your kerchief and held behind your back to reduce the amount of blood flowing you remembered about taehyung so you got up.

Y/N POV:-
I went to tae oppa and searched his pocket for a paper and luckily a paper was there I wrote a note saying. "He was being beaten when he had a blindfold on so I helped him take him to the infirmary and don't leave his side from next time"
. I took him to infirmary and then rushed to my brothers with fake tears in my eyes.

Y/n:- ( teary) oppa ta-e- t-ae opp-a
Kookie:- (panicked) calm down and tell me what happened.
Y/n:- (teary) oppas tae oppa was found near the lockers with this note in his pocket he was badly beaten and was unconscious so I took him to the infirmary.

I gave them the note I wrote few minutes ago.

Jimin:-( shock) what we should go there.

We all went there taehyung was already in consciousness.

Jimin:- what happened to you??
Tae :- I don't know I was going to the washroom and somebody blindfolded me and began beating last thing I heard was now you are going to die I blacked out but when I woke up I was here.
Kookie:- do you know who attacked you??
Tae :- no I have no idea. But who found me!??
Jimin:- Yln did you were near the lockers and had this note in your pocket.

He gave the note to taehyung. I went to Tae and hugged him

Y/n:- omg I was so afraid thank god you are okay.
Jimin:- Y/n why are your hands bruised??
Y/n:- ohh someone threw a bag on my hand without noticing it.

He was about to ask something but fortunately the bell rang indicating the lunch break is over .

Y/n :- okay talk to you guys later we have a class
I dragged kookie with me to the class as I didn't want him to be late to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 602 19
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
460K 15.9K 87
Lee y/n and Lee eunbi are twins. They both have a very strong bonding with eachother. Eunbi becomes cold to everyone after her father pass away but s...
20.6K 452 18
A girl who faced a painful and hateful past is now covering her depressed and physico side with her cold face.No one know about her miserable side no...
12.3K 342 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...