The Dama De Mafia

By okay_2003

***Disclaimer, 2020 work; not as great*** **Beware of yourself*** At age 18, she meets her father to be in ch... More

1- Beggining
2 - School
3 -México
4 -Preparation
5 -After wards
6 -The Date
7-BlackOut
8 -Thunderstorm
9 -The Day
10 -Dads work
11 -Bonding with the bro
12 -Spring Break
13 - Horrific
14 -Risking Cat
16 -Party
17 -The Meet
18 -Kidnapped
19 -Finding her
20 -Doctor Visit
21 -Separation
22 -Letting go
23- Falling apart
24-Running From Problems
25 - Delivery
26 -Graduation
27- Mistake?
28 -Wedding
29 -The Race
30- Meeting up
31- The Stay
32 -Po po
33- The Past
34-The Ball
35-The Mission
36- Surprise
37- Informing
38-Going Out
39- Waking up
40-Escaping
41- Final
Bonus*

15 - Chimmy Franco

1.1K 29 0
By okay_2003

"A party?"

"Yes a party, wouldn't be great. You can invite Célia, if you want."

It's tempting, but a party, I don't know. Last time we had a party, was with Raul the Grandpa.

"Alright."

"Great! Now go to school, party is tomorrow night."

I head to school like a normal day, Franco was still in a quiet mood but we are going somewhere. I like that we are friends and have small talk, but in a way, I feel goosebumps every time he's near.

Is that weird? Do I even like him? I doubt he like me. I'm his boss after all.

"A party?! Well helly louse. I'm totally going!" Cat claps her hands and goes to hug me.

"Helly louse?" Franco asked.

"What? I heard it....somewhere." Franco chuckles and starts eating again.

Cat went to sit back down and I grab a bottle of water. "Eat." I put the bottle down and look at Franco. He hands me a bag of cookies.

There were peanut butter ones. "How did you know I like these?" I ask him.

"Heard you talking about them with Luis." He didn't look my way but kept eating.

I blushed and eat a piece of cookie.

Lunch ended and I walking to class, Franco went to the bathroom and I was stuck heading to class.

"Hey?" I heard someone say but probably talking to someone. "Hey!" I here closer now.

I was spin around and in which made me drop my books to the floor. "Excuse me! That's was rude!" I yelled at the whoever.

I looked off the floor and it was Haven? "Haven?"

"I've been calling you."

"Well, it's unusual to see you at school." He laughs and picks up my books.

"Yeah sorry about that, as you know I'm 18."

"18! I thought you were like 21 or some shit!" He laughs and hands me my books.

"No, but Manny told me to enter school. To only keep a eye on you."

I smack my lips, "well, at least I have more friends."

He pats my head, "why does everyone like's to pat my head?" I throw my hands in the air and head to class.

.....

"Fuck you!" I walk inside Luis room and see him yelling at the TV.

"Geez, fine." I playfully smile and turn around.

"Not you dumbass!" He yelled at me and I chuckled, then turning around.

I sat next to him and saw he was playing COD, "this is what you're doing in your free time?"

"Hell yeah!" He paused and I heard screaming from his headphones. "I wasn't talking to you!....Whatever!....At yours moms!"

I laughed, "let me play."

He shrugged and handed me the controller and the headphones. "Hello?"

"Ouuuuuu!"
"It's a girl!"
"Red alert!...Call the cops!"
"Cops?! Bitch, we call the strippers!"

I laughed, "just start the game."

"She a confident one."
"Hey girl, what's a gulag?"

"When you die, you have battle with someone and if you win, you get back to the game." Luis jaw dropped and nod proudly.

"Sheeeezzzz!"
"Holy shit! She's a gamer girl!"

The game starts and we play for a whole 10 minutes but we get ambushed by people. "FUCK YOU!"

"Behind you! Dibshit!"
"Noo, no,no, behind you!"
"What do you mean behind me?!"

"In front, dumbass!" I yelled at Luis friends.

I shot my gun and spraying but I was snipe in the back. Killing me instantly. "THIS DUMB BITCH KILLED ME!"

"Ha you mad!"

"Bitch! I will kill you myself and serve it to some lions! Don't tempt me to find your IP address!" I take away the headphones and pass it to Luis. "Fuck your friends!"

He laughs hard, "at least you got five kills."

"True that. Now I'm gone." I left his room and head to mine.

I decided to workout since it's actually calms me down. I put on my gym clothing and head downstairs. Entering the gym, I hear music blasting.

It was Friday by Ice Cube.

I stretch before going ham on the work out. I start easy and do weights for my arms.

"Hey lirio." I was laying down and I was holding the weight but I placed it down then sitting up.

"Hey Franco, working out?"

"Yes, indeed. How about spar?" I raised a eyebrow with a smirk.

He was a wearing a louse tank top, and Nike shorts. "Sure why not." I got up from the seat and we head to the mat.

10 minutes later and we breathing harder then re could inhale air. It was the last match and I won about 3 out of five rounds.

He flipped me over and I landed on my back as i try to get up, Franco got on top of me and pinned my hands to the mat.

His breathing trail down my face and goosebumps immediately were on my arms. Small shivers went through my back as I look into his eyes.

"Looks like I won." Even though he could've won, he was too distracted. I flipped him and I had him pinned down to the mat.

"Looks like I won the match, nice try." I got off of him and stand up. Sweat trailing down my neck and my whole body.

Franco stands up and his amaze body gave me chills. His arm were buffed and so sculptured. "Let talks outside?"

"Yeah."

We head outside getting fresh air of the grass and sunlight hitting my skin. We sat in bench not far from the house.

"Favorite color?"

I laughed,"what?"

"That's what we are going to talk about?" I smiled at him and he nods. "Blue or Blue Orchid, it's really bright. And you?"

He looks at the sky, "white, it's plain and goes with everything. Favorite food?"

"I like Chinese, but Tacos is a way to go. You?"

"I guess you could say Tacos too, but pizza never goes wrong."

We go on asking question, I get to know that he has a sister call Nima and also his twin! I really need to meet her.

"Hold on, you are telling me you fell asleep during a driver test?"

He laughs and nods, "worst timing I tell you. I had taken pills before because I had a major headache because I drank the day before. I went in and boom! Fall asleep and bang my head on the steering wheel. Of course I fail!"

"What did you expect? A award for almost surviving the night before."

We both laugh and look at the water. "Your beautiful." I look his way, he was observing me.

He smiled and I smiled back. "Your......I guess handsome."

"You guess?!" He yelled in disbelief and I laugh .

Out of no where I was being picked off the floor and I was on top of his shoulder. "FRANCO PUT ME DOWN!"

We started walking towards the water. He swings my body but never drops me, he only started laughing. "I'm not that evil."

I scream and he put be down, I hit his shoulder. "RUDE! I say, Rude!" He laughs. "Now I'm hungry!"

"We should make a cake! I really want some."

"That doesn't sound bad, I'll beat you there!" I start darting inside the house.

"CHEATER!"

I was in the kitchen first and start pulling out the pans. Franco came in after awhile. "I want to know more about you." He told me.

I nod, "alright, well when I was 9, I had killed someone." I started preparing the ingredients. "I was walking home from school when I was ambush by several men. One had a gun, they grabbed me and start beating me. All of them left instead one, I grabbed his gun without noticing and shot him in the heart. Then I ran home and told my mom everything. She said to not worry about and go on with my day."

Franco takes the bowl and pours flour. "My first kill was at age 13. A simple stop at the diner with Manny. He was there for a meeting and I came with. Then people starts shooting outside the diner and Manny even got shot in the arm. One came in and I shot him right in the forehead. If I didn't, he would've killed a little girl. I was proud but in someway I felt sad for the guy."

I hummed and we start swirling the batter with a spoon. "What is Manny towards you?"

"Boss of course, and.....sort of a father I guess."

"How did you lose your real father?" He paused while holding the measurement cup. "Forget about it."

"No, it just you caught me of guard." Franco went back to measuring the flour. "My father was in a car accident, a stupid drunk driver took his life away. He died when I was 11."

"Sorry for your loss." I told him politely and he nods.

"Sorry for your loss." I smiled and nod at him. He hands me the measurements cup and I grab a pinch of flour and throw it at Franco.

I smiled uncontrollably and he looks shocked at first. "Did you just?"

I shake my head, "I think Casper pooped." We both stayed silence then laughed.

He then throws the cup of flower at my face. I flutter my eyes and flour fell to my cheeks. "I think Casper puked."

I chuckle and I grab the flower bag and throw flower at him. He starts grabbing the cup of flower but I crouch before it could hit me.  I stand up and batter was thrown at my hair.

"You bitch!" He started laughing non stop, I grab two eggs without him noticing. And smash them on top of his head.

"Uhouhuouh!" I laugh at his non-existent words.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO MY KITCHEN!" Both of our faces turned pale and looked at a angry Manny standing near the kitchen door.

"Casper pooped?" I said quietly. Franco snicker but he had stop when Manny gave him a eye.

"CLEAN. THE. MESS. UP. BEFORE STRANGLING BOTH OF YOU!" He walked out in anger and we both laughed.

He came back in and we fell to the floor, "START. Cleaning." He walks out the kitchen once more.

"Holy shit, he's mad." I said as Franco helps me off the floor.

"I guess we should start cleaning." As I get up, I slipped on some batter and fell on Franco body.

His hands holds up my waist and my stomach was full with butterfly. A unknown feeling barded my brain like I'm ridding a roller coaster, and I'm screaming from the jolt.

We both look into each other's eyes, and his eyes sparkled. My heart was beating, and wasn't slowing down any time soon.

The door opened and it was the Marsha the maid. "¿Que paso?!" She looks at us and we separated quickly.

"lo sentimos, limpiáremos ahorita!" (Sorry, we clean).

After cleaning awhile, we finished up and head back to the room to wash ourself.

I couldn't stop but think about Franco. The way he saved me from falling and his smile brightens up my day. I started to develop a different feeling from then I usually get.

He makes me feel happier.

I think I'm falling for a boy.

                        -——————————————

-Yeet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 19.9K 149
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
92K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
143K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
135K 3.1K 31
This story is about a 17 year old girl (Marcella stone )who goes through hell and after years of pain and torment she get involved in something worse...