Towards The Dream World.[Spin...

By nkcreaper

Please read [In danmachi!!but it's slightly different?] before reading this.......it won't be necessary but... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Stats
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30(part-1)
Chapter-30(part-2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93: END
Evil One?(Fan service)

Chapter 33

272 9 1
By nkcreaper

"I am your God."

It was like a bomb exploded in Chy Yuechan's mind.

If it was anyone else then she would have taken it as the saying of a fool and would have ignored it altogether.

But.

Chy Yuechan gace a careful look to William.

This child whose head couldn't even reach upto her waist.

For some reason when she heard what he said, a gut feeling coming from inside her told her that he was right.

Also she could never forget the voice which spoked in her head.

It was exactly the same as the one from before!

Taking in a deep breath Chu Yuechan calmed her emotions.

Then she stared at William's three foot stature with complicated eyes.

She could have never expected that the one who helped her was this little child.......

She imagined an existence higher than the skies more powerful than anything else having a heart as boundless as the oceans......

But what she instead was a kid less than half her height.......

The more she looked at William the more the feeling of disappointment grew.

"I feel like you are thinking something disrespectful about me.", William said with a frown on his face as he looked at Chu Yuechan with his arms crossed against his chest.

"It's not like that........", Chu Yuechan said in a small voice, she really did not know what to say in this situation.

"Well whatever."

William felt dissatisfied when he saw the disappointed look she was giving him.

Nonetheless he chose to ignore it and threw a piece of paper at her.

"Take this."

Chu Yuechan caught the paper with a confused look on her face.

"It is a cultivation technique [World Ode Of Phoenix.]"

"Learn it and then burn it after you are done."

Chu Yuechan's eyes glowed a little as she quickly scanned the piece of paper.

After some time a frown appeared on her face as she turned to William and said.

"It's incomplete..."

"You will need to take the rest of it from the Divine Phoenix Empire."

Suddenly William felt the temperature in his surroundings rising at a quick pace.

A golden flame was coming out of Chu Yuechan's body, William was able to sense her killing intent threatening to burst out.

Seeing her state William rolled his eyes and said.

"Calm yourself, right now you are too weak to be going against the Divine Phoenix Empire anyway."

It looked like his words were effective as Chu Yuechan did really stop.

But William was able to see her tightly clenched palms with trail of blood leaking out from them.

Suddenly Chu Yuechan vanished and appeared right in front of William staring straight at him.

"What?", William felt a bit uncomfortable feeling her intense gaze.

*Pop*

William was taken back when he saw Chu Yuechan suddenly going in a knowtow position in front of him.

"Please help me get stronger."

Her voice held a trace of helplessness in it.

With her newly gained powers she was confident enough to beat the people from the Divine Phoenix Empire but that was in the future.

She needed time to convert her gains into powers and it would take her many years to reach the stage she needed to achieve to beat those guys.

But she did not have that much time!

In but a few months the gate protecting Frozen Cloud Asguard will be breached and her sisters will fall into the hands of that treacherous man.

She did not want to see it happen even at the cost of her life.

Frozen Cloud Asguard was the sect which helped her get to where she was today.

She will not let it be destroyed!Over her dead body!

Chu Yuechan knew that right now only the one in front of her could help her become stronger in a short amount of time.

He was her only hope right now!

Chu Yuechan's head touched the ground as she continued in a begging voice.

"Please I am willing to give up anything------"

"I understand so stand up already."

William said cutting her off mid-sentence as he used profound energy to get Chu Yuechan off ground.

Looking at her face, William said in a serious voice.

"Let me get some things clear to you Chu Yuechan."

"From the moment you received my powers you became a part of my familia."

"Familia?", Chu Yuechan said in confusion, it was her first time hearing this unknown term.

"Yes a familia, you can think of it as a family incase you do not understand."

"A family?", Chu Yuechan tilted her head as she stared at the three-year-old child telling her that she was now a member of his family.

"Indeed a family, but let me get some things clear although you are a part of my familia from now on I will not be giving you unconditional help whenever you want."

"I want you to stand up on your own rather than to rely on other Chu Yuechan, if you really need it then I will definitely help you but I would prefer if you were to stand up on your own feets instead."

William saw her eyes shake when he said that he will not help her.

"But....."

"I will help you out just this once.", William said with a smile on his face.

Raising his thumb, William was about to bite down on it to give her some of his divine blood.

But then something unexpected happened.

*Swish*

William indeed bite down but I stead of his thumb what he bite down on a fair hand.

William looked at Chu Yuechan who in turn also looked back at him.

'Wtf?'

William wondered if his first familia member has a screw loose or something as he remembered what happened just now.

In an instant when he was about to bite down on his thumb, Chu Yuechan moved she quickly took back his hand and placed her hand between his teeth.

'Wth is wrong with you woman?'

Even Chu Yuechan was feeling strange right now.

When she saw William was about to hurt himself, a pain ran through her chest as her body moved almost instinctively.

Although it only lasted for an instant, the feeling was something she remembers clearly.

She did not water to see him get hurt.

She felt relieved when she saw that she moved in time and William wasn't hurt.

But te next instant she felt strange, it was the first time she was feeling something like this.

"Gech youw hav off noww!!"(Get your hand off now.)

Chu Yuechan quickly withdrew her hand giving William space to breath.

William gave her one good look before raising his thumb to bite down on it again.

*Swish*

"............."

With dead eyes William stared at Chu Yuechan.

But Chu Yuechan was also bewildered.

'Why does my heart clench when I see him about to get hurt?!'

'Is this motherly love?', The more she looked at William the more she thought her hypothesis was true.

'Have I been wanting to have a child all this time?...'

While Chu Yuechan was suffering from existencial crises, William was no better.

'Is this a joke to you?.'

'..Or is this a game I am unaware of?'

'Why the hell do you keep pushing your hand in my mouth?!!, it's disgusting!!'

William slapped Chu Yuechan's hand away and started wondering whether this woman has some hand fetish of something.

Then not giving her any chance, William used his profound energy to create a wound on his hand.

Seeing the golden blood coming out, a victory smile appeared on his face as he turned to look back at Chu Yuechan.

But when he looked at her face.

His body froze solid.

He could see small tear drops falling out from the corner's of Chu Yuechan's eyes...........

William was stunned.

'Can you be a little less exaggerated?'

'Why the hell are you crying?'

'Looking at your face it feels like I am dying or something!!!!'

William no longer looked at her, he felt that there was something very wrong going on with her brain and felt that it might just be contagious.

He just waved his hand and sent the four drops of his blood directly towards her forehead.

Her realm jumped directly to the [3rd level of Emperor Profound Realm].

But instead of rejoicing Chu Yuechan just blankly stared at William's hand.

Then she slowly raised her hand towards William.

'What is she upto now?', William quickly closed his mouth and took half a step back.

But what he expected didn't happen as Chu Yuechan carefully grabbed his hand with her's.

She gently caressed his small palm using profound energy with her fingers.

Meanwhile William felt goosebumps rose all over his body.

'There is something very wrong with her......'

'Also the wound healed ages ago so what are you even trying to do!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 11.9K 35
A normal teenager Y/n L/n was walking back to his house from a visit to the convenience store and while walking, he saw little kid crossing the stree...
974K 30.4K 81
"ᴑᴇ ᴍᴀʏ Κœα΄€α΄… ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄…, Κ™α΄œα΄› α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄α΄‡α΄… α΄›α΄€α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› ᴍᴇ α΄€ α΄ α΄€ΚŸα΄œα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±α΄Ι΄..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finished: 12/02/2023 Ranking: #1 illumizoldyc...
335K 13.7K 41
*Please Read The First Book Of The Series Because It Tells How Everything Begins* [Book 2] Series of Gods Lightning returns in a whole new world. Wh...
498 3 14
This is Season 2. Please read Season 1 first if you don't want to feel completely lost. "Miitopianime!"-Putting the high in high fantasy! This show i...