Falling For You (Austin Mahon...

By understandthesilence

When Gabby has to move to a whole different state because of her mom's new job offer she isn't to happy. She... More

Falling For You (Austin Mahone Love Story)
Part 2: Official?
Part 3: Plan
Part 4: Trust Issues...Already?
Part 5: I'm Coming Home
Part 6: Savior
Part 7: Together...Again?
Part 8: Date
Part 9: I Love You
Part 10: Why Me?
Part 11: I Have To Go Back
Part 12: I'm Just D-O-N-E
Part 13: Double Date
Part 14: You're Leaving Me?!
Part 15: You're not dead..?
Part 16: I Can't Go..
Part 17: Hiding
Part 19: Full of Surprises
Part 20: Bonding and Birthday
Part 21: Reuniting
Part 22: Catching Up
AUTHORS NOTE: IMPORTANT!
Part 23: Reactions
Part 24: Date Night
Part 25: The Concert Must Go On
Part 26: Talk To Me, Babe.
OPINIONS?!
Part 27:(Sneak Peek)
Part 27: Break?
Part 28: Prince Charming
Part 29: Help.
Opinions...again
Part 30: Happily Ever After
NEXT PROJECT!!
SEQUEL
IT'S HERE

Part 18: I Was Right

30.1K 659 79
By understandthesilence

We stood there staring at each for what seemed like forever. I still didn't know what I wanted to do. The fact that I don't want to leave my mom, but also I don't want to not see him for a year. Although what he said about us not being able to be together kinda pissed me off. I looked down at my feet until Austin broke the silence.

"Girl I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed
‘Cause I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart
I tore it apart
And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance"

He started singing. Of course he started singing. He knows that I melt at his voice and the fact that he looked in my eyes the entire time. Well I did something that surprised us all. While looking down at my feet I replied with..

"I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think i'm bulletproof, but i'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground I see who you are"

I sang right back at him. I don't know what told me to do it or why I did, it just felt right. I looked around at everyone's faces and their jaws were literally on the floor. No one has ever heard me sing before except for Austin and my mom. I smiled a little smile at them. It felt good have people hear my voice.

"Darling, I know your heart's seen better times
I know our songs had better rhymes
Before today
Darling, I guess I made the wrong mistakes
I understand if you need your space
Please take your time

Before you go away, so far away you need to realize

Baby, it's not just you
You know it hurts me too
Watching you leave
With tears on your sleeve
 Don't you notice that mine aren't exactly dry
Baby, it's not just you
That's hurting
It's me too"

Somewhere during that he walked towards me so now he was standing right in front of me. We were both staring into each others eyes. I felt everything rush out of my mind. I instantly forgot about everything. I didn't care about what he said, I didn't care about my mom or anyone else, and lastly I didn't care about staying home anymore. I just wanted to be with him. After he finished that last note he crashed his lips onto mine.

"I'd hate to break this cute little thing up but we gotta get going. We still have to drop Alex and Sarah off at the airport." Dave yelled from across the street where everyone was standing looking at us. When I said everyone I mean Alex, Sarah, Mama, Rocco, the dancers, and of course Dave. We laughed and pulled apart.

"So, are you going to come with us?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes. I stood there silent. I thought everything over again. Did I really want to go away for a year. Yeah, I would miss him but what about my mom? I mean we already lost my Dad....I think. I just wouldn't feel right leaving her here. If Austin really cared about me, he would accept my decision.

"I....I can't leave my mom. If you honestly care and love me then you'll understand where I am coming from. I am going to miss you like crazy, but I have to do what I think is right. If coming on tour was the right thing to do then I wouldn't have second guessed it. I am sure our relationship will be fine as long as we are both willing to make it work. I trust you with my whole heart and I'm willing to make it work. Are you?" I was the one looking at him with hopeful eyes now. He looked down and just turned on his heels and walked away toward the bus. Was he not willing to make it work? I feel like my heart was just stabbed twenty times. "I still love you." I mumbled wondering if he even heard it.

"I still love you too and if you think we can work out then I believe in us too. I'm willing to try anyways. I just really wish you'd come with me."  He turned and walked up to me placing his lips on top of mine only to be dragged away by Dave. "Bye, I'll text you when I start to miss you." Austin said letting me go.

I walked over to the street and hugged everyone good bye. I was going to miss them all like crazy. I watched as they all walked onto the bus leaving me behind. The bus soon started up and drove to far for my eyes to see it. I sighed. I hope I made the right choice. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing indicating I had a text message.

From: AustinIsMySexyAssBF (He put his name in my phone haha)

I miss you</3

Sent: Me

I miss you too</3 but we will make it through this I promise! Skype me as soon as you can<3

From: AustinIsMySexyAssBF

I will as soon as we drop Alex and Sarah off. I love you<3

Sent: Me

I love you too<333333333333333333333333333333333333

From: AustinIsMySexyAssBF

Lol that's a lot of 3s babe.

I laughed to myself and then head into my house getting ready to face the wrath of my mother. I pushed open the front door to see my mom sitting on the couch crying into her hands. I immediately dropped my suitcase and sat next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my shoulder. What the hell is wrong with her?

"Mom..are..you okay?" I hate seeing my mom cry, probably like everyone else. Seeing your mom cry is horrible. She shook her head no. "What happened? Is it because I 'ran away'? If it is I'm so sorry, I'm not going on tour, I'm staying here with you."

"It wasn't you. I saw....I saw..." She just cried harder unable to finish her sentence. She took a deep breath and gained control of her sobs. She turned to me. "I saw...your father."

Everything came running back into my head. So I was right...that was my Dad. That still didn't answer the question that bothered me the most. Who was that little girl? "was he with a little girl that looked exactly like me?" I pointed to myself. I examined her face and she looked shocked.

"Yes, how did you know that?" I ended up telling her the whole story about me and Austin's fight, the ring, the little girl, what I assumed was my Dad, and finally how the thoughts I had of that little girl and how sad she looked about not having her mother. She replied with one thing that took me by surprise. "I'm sorry."

"For...."

"For lying....Lying about all of this."

"Okay....well then tell me the truth?" I was starting to think maybe I should've gone on tour with Austin. This is starting to scare me. Did my mom know my Dad was alive?

"First off that little girl....her name is Isabella. She is.." She took a deep breath before continuing. "She is your little sister." I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I've always wanted a little sister and to know now that I've had one. I throw my hands up in the air and then slap them against my thighs and started standing up. "Wait, there is more." So I sat back down not looking at her. "When Isabella was born I gave her up for adoption. I don't know why I just couldn't handle two kids. Your father always wanted to go back and get her but I refused so he left. A few months later I had heard that your father died and Isabella had been adopted. I was never invited to the funeral or viewing or anything. I just figured his family was furious at me. I also wasn't aloud to meet the parents adopting my baby girl. I was just told they were nice people and she was in good hands.  So to this day I thought Isabella was out there somewhere with some stranger and your father was dead. I regret giving her up, Gabby. I really do."

"so he like to you about being dead because he wanted to adopt her back?"

"I don't know why he told me..us...he was dead. I would assume that's why he did it."

"I uhm just need some time to grasp all this." I replied wiping a few tears from my cheeks and running upstairs.

I didn't know what to do or think. I have a sister. I have a Dad. I just kept saying that to remind myself I wasn't dreaming. I decided sleep was the best thing for me right now. I know it's like ten in the morning but I'm just so emotionally unstable right now. With that I drifted off.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up to my mom walking in shaking me awake.

"Austin just called the house and said he tried calling your cell phone a bunch of times. He sounded really worried about you. He told me to tell you to Skype him as soon as you can." She turned around to walk out. "Oh, one more thing. He's a keeper."

"Wait!" I whisper yelled "You don't think I am mad at you do you?"

"Well, yes. I did."

"I'm not. I was just confused and needed time to think. I don't blame this on you. I just wish you would've told me sooner."

"I know I should've I just didn't know how to tell you."

"Well that's okay. Just one more thing. I want to get to know Isabella."

"Okay uhm but first you might want to Skype Austin. He is probably freaking out."

I laughed at that and replied with an okay. My mom left my room and I grabbed my laptop. I clicked Skype and logged in before checking my appearance. I instantly got a call for Austin, hitting answer of course.

"Heeey." I breathed with absolutely no emotion. I just don't know how I should feel right now.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls, or texts? You scared me. Are you alright? You look like you just woke and your eyes are all puffy and red....have you been crying?" He questioned me right away. My eyes? I avoided all his questions and went to look in the mirror. My hair was half in a pony half out with hair sticking up all over the place. My cheeks were red as well as around my eyes. Wow, I really should've looked at myself before. I combed my hair out before pulling into a messy bun. I also applied a little make up before walking back over to my bed.

"There. Now I look a little decent."

"You still didn't answer any of my questions" I looked down not wanting to talk about it. He had the look of worry in his eyes. "Gabby..please."

"I was asleep, no I'm not okay. I looked like that because yes I have been crying. You don't have to worry though."

"Uhm yes I do have to worry. You look..well.... looked a mess." He said examining my face causing me to blush. "Anyways..What's wrong, please tell me."

"I don't feel like talking right now, I have to go." With that I closed my laptop.

I don't know why I did that. I really don't feel like talking about it when I don't even understand it myself. I just feel like being alone right now. I groaned and fell back on my bed. I decided I was going to go to the place that I always go to think. The beach.

"Mom I'm going to the beach" I yelled walking out the door.

I was halfway there when my phone started ringing. AustinIsMySexyBF flashed across my screen. ugh he's always so paranoid. I love that he's so worried though, it's cute.

"Hey babe." I answered.

"Hey, look I know you said you didn't want to talk but you're kinda freaking me out so...is it something I did?"

"No, it's just...I was right."

"About..?"

"My Dad.."

"He's alive?"

"Yup. I really don't want to talk about it, I will tell you everything when I'm ready okay?"

"Yeah, I understand. I wish I were there to comfort you."

"Me too." I sighed.

"Well I have to go. I'll Skype you later okay? I love you!"

"Okay, I love you too"

With that the line went dead. Gah. I wish he was here right now. Why didn't I go with him? I plop myself on the sandy surface. I began thinking everything over.

________________________________________________

I just really wanted to thank all of you. I never expected to get that many reads. Now I almost have 6,000. That's crazy to me! I also almost have 100 votes. So thank all of you sooo much! I love every single one of you<3

Sooo..I hope you liked it and I don't know when the next update will be because i have midterm exams next week and i need to study so yeah. bare with me.

Vote,Comment,Fan(:

THANK YOU<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...
40K 935 42
Jessica Wilson and her small family suddenly moved to San Antonio. At first, she wanted nothing to do with Texas, until she met someone. She found he...
39.9K 617 13
Moving to another state and not knowing anyone can be pretty harsh. Especially when Hailey an 18 year old girl that has moved from Colorado to Miami...
105K 2.1K 56
Jennifer is a broken girl. She's lost her dad and is picked on at school for his mistakes. She's fighting through everyday with her best friend and O...