My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 12

8.8K 458 31
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook and Byeol did the same routine om knocking on Cafe or restaurant's back door to beg for food. But it seems that today isn't their lucky day because they already knock on 13th building and it seems that those people will just shoo them away and tell them to never come back.

Byeol notice that his Hyung is getting tired so he suggested that they should take a break. Jungkook complied. So, now they are in some dirty alley and sat down on the floor with his back hitting the dirty wall of the building. Byeol is sitting on his lap, while he rest his head on the wall behind him.

"Our last meal is from that weird guy yesterday." Byeol said and hug Bunbun close to him.

"Don't say something like that Byeol...  He is like you... A True blood Alpha. He might hurt us if you anger him." Jungkook said.

"I'm a trueblood alpha too Hyung so don't worry. I will protect you if he would try to hurt you." Byeol said and turn around as he look at his Hyung with determination. Jungkook was surprised that Byeol's eyes turn to golden yellow for a second there before going back to slightly brown ones.

" Okay... But... I don't want you to get hurt because of me. So, you shouldn't talk like this to elders okay?" Jungkook said and Byeol nod.

Jungkook gave a gentle smile. He hug his Younger brother close to him and sigh. He should be the one who's supposed to be strong between the two of them, he should be the one who should say those words to his brother. But in this case its the opposite because Jungkook's nature is never been strong. An Omega is always born in a Calm, manner way. He/she might be weak but its their nature to be calm and they are the symbolized for harmony and peace. While the Alphas specially trueblood are Symbolized for War and Victory.

No wonder his younger brother had strong confidence than him.

Currently, Jungkook got tired from walking around the City and decided to just sleep, just for a minute.  Byeol, Notice his Hyung is asleep so he decided to gently maneuver's his Hyung's body laying down on the floor rather than sleeping while sitting which would make him feel stiffness and pain in the back.

Byeol just sat on next to his Hyung and look at particularly nothing.

Suddenly he heard footsteps approaching them, and when he look around he saw the same weird guy from yesterday.

"Hey, I've been looking everywhere for you guys and finally I found you." Taehyung said as he was carrying a plastic bag. Taehyung knows that if his hunch is correct that his mate is living a street, therefore he needs to buy food when he decided to pay them a visit.

" And why are you looking for us creeper? " Byeol said acting protective.

"Oh come on~ This handsome face isn't a creeper. Its a godness~" Taehyung said and smirk.

😑😑😑 <<< Byeol's reaction.

"Anyway, go away. We don't need your help. Your just gonna use this kindness of yours to lure my brother to something dangerous. So, No your kindness isn't needed." Byeol said.

Taehyung was surprised about this, for such a young age he already know such things." How old are you kid? " Taehyung asked.

" 4." Byeol said.

" I see... How... In such young age you know this kind of things? " Taehyung asked.

"Because... My parents did do that too. They used Hyung and pretended to be nice. But in the end they aren't." Byeol said and look down sadly. Taehyung gaps in surprised, he felt a mix of Hurt and anger inside. He felt hurt knowing that his mate and this 4 years old brother of his already went through that kind of life, and he felt an anger towards those bastards parents who dares to just used their son.

"Hey, Why am I talking to you! Your a stranger so go away!" Byeol said pouting.

Taehyung smile gently at the kid. He kneel down and extend his hand. "My name is Kim Taehyung I am 23 years old. Now you know my name, were not strangers anymore." Taehyung said.

Byeol look at Taehyung with hesitation, vut after debating with his feelings he shook Taehyung's hand. " Jeon, Eun Byeol." Byeol said, he got his hand back and hug the dirty bunny near his chess.

" But, I still don't trust you. So if you have any bad intentions to My Hyung, I'll asked Moon Goddess to cursed you forever." Byeol said.

Taehyung chuckled." And I'll gladly accept the cursed. Don't worry really, I will never hurt your Hyung." Taehyung said and Byeol look away still doubting Taehyung.

Taehyung look beside Byeol and saw his mate laying on the dirty floor while sleeping. Taehyung decided that he' ll sit next to Byeol on this dirty alley.

"What are you doing? You can't sit in there! Its dirty." Byeol scolded Taehyung.

"But your sitting here too, and your Hyung is sleeping here. So? Whats the difference?" Taehyung said and Byeol was surprised, he didn't have anytjing to say so he look away with a pout. Taehyung chuckled softly.

Jungkook on the other hand, he groan and started to wake up. He slowly got up, he felt a little weak and nearly collapse again when A strong hand guided him to sit properly. Jungkook look at the person who help him and gaps. It was the true blood Alpha he met yesterday.

"You..." Jungkook said.

"Yes Me. My name is Kim Taehyung by the way. Are you okay?" Taehyung said and Jungkook can't believe that an True blood Alpha such as Taehyung would be concern with him.

"Such a beautiful name for a handsome person like him." Jungkook thought.

"Ye-yeah... I-I'm fi-fine ..." Jungkook stated.

"Here... I brought you guys some food." Taehyung said and gave him a smile, a smile that can make Jungkook's heart melt in happiness.

"T ha-thank you... Bu-but ... Why?" Jungkook said.

"I don't need a reason to help someone who needed them." Taehyung said.

"Hmmp, Don't believe him Hyungie. He must have a bad intentions." Byeol argued.

Jungkook look at Taehyung in concern. "Do you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung quickly shook his head and wave his hand furiously. "No, no, no, No!. I don't have any bad intentions at all. I... I... I just wanna help you... Please believe me.." Taehyung said.

"Okay..." Jungkook said softly... "Though, If you do have bad intentions. Please stop... I have nothing to give you, I'm just no one... Please have mercy and pity on me." Jungkook said and quickly now his head to the ground in front of Taehyung.

"No, No, No, Don't do this. I really don't have any bad intentions towards you. I... Just wanna help you." Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook look and examine Taehyung's eyes. Somehow, his guts is telling him that this man infront of him is genuinely thoughtful and just wanna help them. Jungkook gave a small smile.

" Okay Then, Mr. Kim. Thank you for the food again." Jungkook said as he slightly bow at Taehyung.

"no worries, and... You don't have to be formal with me. I just wanna talk to you casually is that okay Mr?..." Taehyung said.

*gaps* "I'm sorry. It was rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Jeon Jungkook, and you can call me just Jungkook no Mr or anything" Jungkook said. " .... But... Mr. Kim Alpha sir, Your a Trueblood Alpha... And I'm an Omega. Are you sure your okay for me to be not... Formal with you? Won't I get punished?" Jungkook said worriedly. He knows the rule in this wolf world. If you are in the lower rank, you should always show respect to higher rank and talk formal with them. Specially towards a Trueblood Alpha, because its know to be highest rank of all.

" No, no, no. You won't get punished, and who would punish you? I was the one who told you that you could be informal with me and I'm okay with it." Taehyung said.

"We-well... Thank you Mr. Kim... Your very kind." Jungkook said.

"Your very kind aswell Jungkook, and please call me Taehyung." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"Growl~"

Taehyung stomach suddenly growl and he blush in embarrassment.

"Fuck why Now!?" Taehyung mumbled annoyed.

🐺 "Your stomach is one of those things that 'Ruin the moment' I mean come on, we're in the middle of getting know our mate and suddenly your stomach spoke. Can you shut that thing up!" V said.

"Your the one who should shut up." Taehyung said.

🐺 "Whatever" V said.

Jungkook then chuckled after hearing Taehyung's stomach growl and Byeol, he cover his mouth and silently laugh.

"Now that's embarrassing." Taehyung said and cover his whole face with his hand.

"Here." Jungkook said and pick up the plastic bag. He open it and he saw that there are what looks like 2 containers of food. Jungkook got one and give to Taehyung.

"We could share the food if you want... Its not good to go on with an empty stomach." Jungkook said and smile.

"Well, Thank you." Taehyung said and got the plastic container and smile.

"Wait... Are you gonna eat here with us?" Byeol said.

"I can't seem to see what's the problem." Taehyung said.

"We-well... By-by the-the looks of yo-you... Your one rich guy... Are you sure your gonna eat here in the dirty alley?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"I know the place isn't great but.. If your here then I won't complain." Taehyung said with a smile that can make Jungkook felt that he is in Cloud 9.

"Well... Okay then. Thank you for the food again." Jungkook said.

"No problem." Taehyung said and start to pat Jungkook's head. The moment Jungkook felt that large warm hand touches the top of his head, he was surprised but at the same time he felt at peace, calm and relax, mostly he can feel his heart melting slowly  in happiness and softness.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1715
Written: June 01, 2021
Published: July 06, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
88.6K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...