My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 11

8.8K 448 91
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's Pov

📱"Yah! Alienated Brain! What the hell are you zoning out!?" Jimin halfly yelled at his bestfriend through the phone, and it seems his bestfriend isn't responding.

Currently, Taehyung is sitting on chair, infront of his a desk and a Mirror. His Phone is place on the mirror leaning its back on it. While Jimin is on the Video Call, Taehyung with his hand on his chin is just looking at the mirror thinking about his Mate. He knows that his mate isn't a beauty, because he didn't see the whole face yet because of that bangs covering, but he would accept him no matter what anyway.

Jimin on the other hand is in their garden having some tea and some biscuits. He decided to call his bestfriend and annoyed him. But it seems that Taehyung answers his video call but Taehyung's mind is out of space.

📱"Yah! Earth to Taehyung!! Wait, Your braincell isn't in earth its in space. You should go back there if you aren't going to talk to your Best friend." Jimin said and he saw in the Video call that Taehyung glared at him.

📱"Shut up Dwarf!" Taehyung said and Jimin glare back.

📱"Don't call me a dwarf! I'll beat you ass when you get back here. You'll see." Jimin said.

Taehyung smirk. 📱 " pff- as if you can. You can't even reach me and those baby fist won't do good. Compare it to my fist with 10 long fingers yours is no match. " Taehyung teased.

📱" Shut the fuck up! Yours is just giantic big! " Jimin argued.

📱 "Well~ Do you know what else is big 😏" Taehyung said smirking.

📱"Euuu... I know your dick is the same size with my pinky finger." Jimin said as he is showing his Pinky.

📱 "I was gonna say that My Height is also big... But for your info, My Dick is longer than my finger if you want I could always show it in displayed." Taehyung said smirking.

📱 "No Thanks. I'm satisfied with my Daddy Yoongi." Jimin said.

📱 "Yeah right, I still don't get it. You guys have fuck, but never date officially?" Taehyung said.

📱 "Were mates, We only fuck when I'm in my heat or his in his rut. We don't do it occasionally. Beside, Were official already. Though, he didn't mark me yet but... Were officially lovers." Jimin said with a smile.

📱"Congratulations then." Taehyung said happy for his bestfriend.

📱 "Anyway, Why is your braincell looks like its in the outer space?" Jimin said.

Taehyung pouted.  📱 "Shut up!... Its just... I'm thinking about my baby~" Taehyung said.

📱 "Your baby?" Jimin said confused , he suddenly gaps in surprised" Tae... Could it be that you impregnated someone? Oh~ Fuck this is a Juicy gossips. Tell me the details ." Jimin said he grab his Teacup and sip some tea.

Taehyung roll his eyes. 📱" Thats not what I mean by my Baby 😑" Taehyung said as he sigh." What I mean is... My future lover, my future boyfriend, mu future husband, My Mate. " Taehyung said.

Jimin spill the tea from his mouth and cough a little. He slam his two hands on the table and look at Taehyung surprised.  📱" What in tea Paradise!? You finally Found your mate~ Ahhhh!! ~ Thats is good. Tell me, Tell me, Is he cute? Is he handsome!? Is he hot?" Jimin said excitedly.

Taehyung chuckled. 📱"I had to admit that I didn't see his full face because his Long hair, specially his bangs are covering his eyes. Though, I could see his cute nose and Pink pale lips. But, I would accept him no matter how he looks like because his my mate and I believe that the Moon goddess give him to me with a reason. " Taehyung said with a genuine smile.

📱" Aww~ Thats sweet... So? When are you going to take him here? " Jimin said.

📱" Thats the problem... I might... Be staying here a little longer until I convince him to move in with me. Afterall, If were to judge his appearance he looks like his living in the street with his Younger brother. " Taehyung said.

📱 "What the Fuck!? Earlier your having a sweet talk about your mate and now your insulting him!?" Jimin said.

📱 "No, no, no, Its just... I think he is... Ugh! How can I say it without making it as a bad impression?" Taehyung said annoyed, he sigh and look at the Phone once more. "Its just... It will take a while before I could convince him. So, I'll stay in Seoul for some time. I'll send the rest back to Daegu and Tell Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung that they will be in charge for a while." Taehyung said.

📱"And with that, I shall tell Jin Hyung about this" Jimin said chuckling. "I'm sure Jin Hyung can't wait to prepare things to welcome our beloved Luna. Though, What is rank?" Jimin said.

📱 "He didn't say, but judging from the strong sweet smell of lavendern. He is a Omega." Taehyung said.

📱 "I see, so Whats his name?" Jimin said.

Taehyung froze for a second. Of all the things he talk yesterday with his mate, it didn't cross in his mind to asked his name.

🐺 "See? I'm right, You have an idiotic Braincells." V teased in his head.

"Shut up! You can at least remind me to asked his name. You have an idiotic braincells too." Taehyung argued.

🐺 "Atleast I'm smarter than you, by just one percent." V said.

📱"Taehyung, Taehyung! Is your braincells in space again?" Jimin called his bestfriend when he notice Taehyung froze.

📱"Shut up Midget! My Wolf is just annoying" Taehyung said.

📱 "yeah right. When V take over he is someone who is intimidating and cold, though with a heart. I don't think he is the annoying one, you are." Jimin said.

🐺 "See Your dear Bestfriend is in my side~" V teased.

📱 "I feel betrayed." Taehyung said starting to sulk. Jimin just chuckled.

📱 "So? Whats the name of Your mate?" Jimin said.

📱 "I... I... Fo-forgot to-to asked..." Taehyung said sheepishly.

Jimin blink once or twice before he shout  📱 "WHAT!? OF ALL THE THINGS YOU DID YOU FORGET TO ASKED HIS NAME!? are you an idiot Tae!? WAIT!, never mind your whole existence is weird so your definitely an idiot." Jimin said.

Taehyung glare at his Phone. 📱"I really hate you Chim, To the core. Why the hell are you my bestfriend?" Taehyung said.

📱 "Because, You should be lucky to have a cute and adorable bestfriend like me. You'll never find such a good bestfriend like me." Jimin said and winking at Taehyung througj the Phone.

📱 "I hate you really." Taehyung said with a pout.

📱 "I love my adorable self too Taebear." Jimin said and gave a flying kiss.

Taehyung felt shiver and decided to end the call. He decided that he'll go out for today and met his beloved mate. If his hunch is coreect, if his mate do live in the street of Seoul, then it wouldn't be hard to find him.

So Taehyung got dress and decided to search for his beloved mate.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1233

Written:June 01, 2021

Published: July 06, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 9.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
863K 40.2K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
868K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 49.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...