Cold Hearted | Damon Salvatore

By ShanayaSalvatore

(currently editing) "Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart" [BOOK ONE OF ARIA CONNOR SERIES] [TH... More

cold hearted
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Four
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Act Five
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Six
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Seven
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Eight
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Sequel!

three

8.7K 237 368
By ShanayaSalvatore

03. The Rager

"What are you two doing?" A confused Stefan asked, coming out and seeing both Aria and Damon working on Damon's car.

"Fixing Damon's car" Aria replied, not looking towards the youngest Salvatore, ever since she got the memory back of Stefan confessing his love to her, Aria wanted nothing to do with him, before because of him Damon broke up with her, Aria didn't want that to happen again.

"Heard your girlfriend's transition as a vampire has been depressing" Damon taunted.

"You know you could of told me" Stefan snapped.

"It's not my fault your girlfriend doesn't trust you enough to tell you that she can't keep animal blood down" Damon said, "Also, did she tell you about wanting to blood share with me?".

"The bitch did what now?!" Aria asked, feeling immense amount of anger, especially since Damon had told her how personal and intimate blood sharing really is.

"You're lying" Stefan said, "Elena would never say that".

"But she did" Damon said, "She came up to me at the Grill and said she wants to feed on me because you wouldn't understand".

"Did you?" Stefan asked, glaring at his brother, "Did you let her feed on you?".

"Of course not" Damon replied, "I only let Aria feed on me".

Stefan frowned hearing Damon, "You both blood shared?".

"I'm going to kill her" Aria mumbled, ignoring Stefan, "That bitch is so dead".

Stefan sighed, "Look I'm not here to argue with you both, I just wanted you two to know the hunter we encountered at the memorial, he went to the hospital and took some of Tyler's werewolf venom, my guess, his trying to poison us".

"Great, I'll find him, and then I'm gonna eat him" Damon said, making Aria chuckle.

"I'll go with you" Stefan said.

"No need" Kol said, walking over to the trio, "He already has a partner".

"Yes I do" Damon said, "Sorry Stef, maybe in the next century we can try to team up again".

Stefan, not wanting to deal with both Kol and Damon just left the premises.

"I hate him" Kol stated.

"You hate everyone" Aria commented.

"That's not true" Kol defended, "I don't hate you".

"No, you love her" Damon mocked.

"Oh, so we're finally at the stage where we can talk about our feelings without it being awkward" Aria teased.

"Ri, we've been on that stage for a while, you just didn't realise" Kol teased.

"Right, silly me" Aria joked, making the other two boys laugh.

"Wanna help?" Damon asked Kol, handing him a wrench.

"Gladly" Kol said, taking the wrench from Kol's hand, "I really need to take my frustration out on something".

"Hey!" Damon said, taking the wrench back from Kol, "No taking your frustration out on my car".

"Fine" Kol said, taking the wrench back, "But don't blame me if one of the important pieces of your car suddenly stops working".

After Kol walked over to the car, while Damon turned to Aria, "His kidding" He said, "Right?".

"It's Kol, Damon" Aria reminded, an amused look on her face, "I don't think he knows how to joke".

"Kol!" Damon yelled, running over to the Original, while Aria stood there, laughing.

***

Aria entered her history class and immediately froze at the door, suddenly she found it really hard to breath.

"Aria" Caroline said, walking over to her friend, "You okay?".

"Ric's not here Care" Aria whispered, tears welling in her tears, "His never going to teach this class again, I can't be in here, I can't breath".

"Hey, hey, hey" Caroline said, seeing her best friend close to a panic attack, "Listen to me, listen to my voice, follow my breathing, inhale", Aria followed Caroline's actions and inhaled, "Now exhale", Aria let out the breath she was holding, "Again", Aria repeated the same steps again, "Okay, now listen to me Aria, I know this is hard, but you have to face it, you can't avoid the truth for the rest of you life".

"I can try" Aria mumbled.

Caroline gave Aria a small smile, "Come on, I'm right next to you, if you feel you can't sit here anymore, then just tell me, okay?".

"Okay" Aria whispered, sitting next to Caroline in their usual spots, just as Stefan and Elena also walked in.

Seeing Elena, Aria gripped the pencil in her hand, she remembered what Elena did and all she wanted to do now was kill the doppelganger, but she couldn't do anything at school, so she refrained herself.

"Stefan, looks like you have no self respect, still with the girl who tried to blood share with your own brother" Aria taunted, if she couldn't hurt her physically, then Aria was going to kill Elena with her taunts.

"Damon told you?" Elena asked shocked.

"Communication is key Elena" Aria taunted, "Something me and boyfriend know, maybe you and your boyfriend should learn from us, would you like some coaching classes on how to stick to your own boyfriend and not go after other people's?".

Before Elena could defend herself, a very enthusiastic Rebekah entered the classroom.

"Aria, Caroline, here take this" Rebekah said, handing Caroline and Aria a flyer each.

"Ugh" Elena groaned, seeing Rebekah.

"A anti-curfew party at the Mikaelson's mansion" Caroline read, "Awesome".

"I know right, oh and Caroline you need to help me with the last minute preparations" Rebekah said.

"Obviously, who else will help you?" Caroline teased, making the two girls laugh.

"I'm surprised Nik agreed to this" Aria said.

"Well, his been busy with Damon and Kol, trying to find the hunter, so he doesn't know about this" Rebekah revealed.

"An anti curfew party, that the owner of the house has no idea about" Caroline said, "Sounds like a wild night".

"Oh it's going to be a wild night" Rebekah said, "You're coming right Aria?".

"Of course I'm coming" Aria replied, "I could really use a good party".

"Great" Rebekah said happily, she then turned to Elena and Stefan, "You're welcome to join Elena, if you're ready to bury the hatchet".

"It's a pretty enormous hatchet" Elena snapped.

"Well, I'm feeling generous of spirit" Rebekah said.

"Why are you still in town, Rebekah? Don't you have anywhere else to go?" Stefan asked.

"Don't you have anywhere else to go?" Caroline asked, "Rebekah's here, because her friends are here, why are you here, you have no friends".

Aria and Rebekah both chuckled hearing Caroline, while Elena and Stefan sat there fuming.

Elena glared at Rebekah's smiling face, and not tolerating the Original being so happy, while she was so miserable, Elena threw a pencil towards Rebekah, which Aria caught before it could hit her, she then stuck the pencil in Elena's hand, making sure no one saw.

"Don't you even dare" Aria warned, a dangerous glint in her eyes, "I am no longer playing games Elena, one wrong move and I don't care that your Jeremy's sister, I will end you".

After threatening Elena, Aria walked out of the classroom.

"It's official, vampire Aria, is my new favorite Aria" Rebekah told Caroline, as both of them followed Aria out.

***

"I hate her, I hate so so so much" Aria said, pacing up and down, while Rebekah and Caroline sat on the bench and watched their best friend in amusement, "I want to kill her, actually no, I want to torture her, I want to torture her so much that the next time she even thinks about crossing me, she will think at least a hundred times".

"Torture Elena?" Caroline asked, "I'm down".

"Great, now we just need a plan" Aria said.

"I might have a plan" Rebekah said, smirking at the two girls.

***

Elena stood in the bathroom, cleaning the blood from her hand, when a girl entered the bathroom, her hand covering her neck.

"There you are, Aria sent me to see if you were okay".

"I'm fine, Heather" Elena said, wondering why Aria would send someone to check on her.

"I'm not" Heather said.

Elena looked at Heather in confusion, that's when her attention went towards her bleeding neck.

"What's wrong, Elena?" Rebekah asked, as her and Caroline entered the bathroom, "Getting hungry?".

"No, get away from me" Elena pleaded, as Caroline removed Heather's hand from her neck.

"But she's so delicious" Rebekah said.

Elena glared at Rebekah, "You shouldn't be here, this is my school, it's my life, and I'm not gonna let you ruin it".

"It's actually our school now" Caroline said, "It's you who shouldn't be here".

"And I couldn't help but overhear that there's a vampire hunter roaming the hallways" Rebekah said, "How inconvenient for you", Rebekah rubbed her bloody hand on Elena's face.

Elena vamped out and growled at the two girls, making both of them smirk.

"We'll see you at gym" Caroline said, leaving the bathroom with Rebekah.

***

Aria, Caroline and Rebekah sat on their bench, laughing there asses out after seeing Elena's reaction.

"God, I wish I saw her reaction with my own eyes" Aria said, placing her head on Caroline's lap.

"It was better you weren't there Aria, we wouldn't want you to lose control" Caroline said, playing with Aria's hair.

"True" Aria said, "But you guys did heal Heather right?".

"Yes ma'am, we healed Heather and compelled her to forget anything ever happened, just like you wanted" Rebekah replied.

"Thank you" Aria said, "Both of you".

"If we don't help you torture your enemy, then are we really your friends?" Caroline asked.

Aria chuckled, "I love you both".

"And we love you" Rebekah said, "Oh my god guys, if Elena comes to my party, we better plan something big".

Aria smirked and stood up, "Oh something big is definitely planned".

"That's your I'm up to something smile" Caroline said.

"I am up to something, and you guys will find out very soon what that is" Aria said.

"Oh I can't wait for this" Rebekah said excitedly.

"Elena messed with the wrong girl" Caroline commented, making the other two girls laugh.

***

"Beks!" Aria yelled, walking over to Rebekah and Caroline.

"Aria!" Rebekah yelled, hugging the tribrid, "Look how many people are here".

"I think our whole school is here" Caroline joked.

"This is officially the party of the year, congrats Beks" Aria said.

Rebekah laughed, "Thank you, now come on girls, time to dance".

Caroline and Aria laughed but nonetheless followed Rebekah to the dance floor.

***

After dancing with Caroline and Rebekah for a while, Aria decided she wanted food, so she went into the kitchen where she saw April.

"April, hey" Aria greeted, not knowing that April was coming to this party.

"Aria, thank god, I know someone" April said, relieved seeing Aria.

"I'm so glad you come, I was just about to grab myself some food, want some?" Aria asked.

"Yes please" April replied.

Aria smiled and grabbed two slices of pizzas for herself and April.

"So, how are you dealing with everything?" Aria asked, taking a bite of her pizza.

"I'm trudging through my denial phase" April replied, "Dreaming up conspiracy theories".

"What?" Aria asked confused.

"My first weekend home from boarding school my dad smelled cigarette smoke on my clothes before I even walked in through the door" April replied, "He would have noticed a gas leak in the house".

"Wait, are you saying that someone purposely killed your father and the other council members?" Aria asked.

"I know there's no investigation that everyone's calling it an accident, but the shooting at the church, it just feels like--".

"Like something really horrible is coming our way, right?" Elena asked, walking over to April and Aria, making Aria groan.

"Great she's here" Aria mumbled, "Hey April, have you checked the keg stand, go check it out, be a teenager, live a little".

April chuckled at Aria, but nonetheless nodded, "Okay".

"Did Rebekah forget to uninvite you?" Aria asked Elena, after April walked away.

"Aria, I think Rebekah blew up April's dad's house to get revenge on the council" Elena said.

"You are such an idiot Elena" Aria said, making Elena frown, "First you blame Damon and now you blame Rebekah, are you that bored that you go around playing who am I going to blame next? Because let me tell you something, it's getting old, I'm getting bored, you don't deserve to drink Rebekah's beer", Aria snatched the glass of beer from Elena and gave her a smirk.

Elena looked at Aria in confusion, when suddenly her skin suddenly started to sizzle, "My ring" She realised, speeding into the shade.

"Looking for this?" Aria asked, showing Elena her daylight ring.

"Give it back Aria" Elena snapped.

"You want it?" Aria asked, "Come and get it then", Aria threw Elena's ring in the garbage disposer.

"No!" Elena yelled, trying to run towards her ring, but failing due to the sun.

"Opps, my hand slipped" Aria said, pressing the button that disposed all the garbage, "Uh oh, my hand slipped again, I'm so clumsy these days".

Elena glared at Aria, while she walked away with a huge smile on her face.

***

"You are amazing Aria" Caroline said, giving Aria a high five as Aria told her and Rebekah about what she did.

"Want to embarrass Elena even more?" Rebekah asked.

"Uh, yeah" Aria replied, "What do you have in mind?".

"How about a challenge?" Rebekah asked, pointing to the keg stands behind Aria.

Aria smirked, she looked in the direction Stefan and Elena were, it looked like they were leaving, and turns out Elena had manged to fish out her daylight.

"Hey Elena!" Aria yelled, gaining the doppelganger's attention, "Want to prove that your better then me, how about an old school keg challenge?".

Elena glared at Aria, all she wanted to do was prove that she was better than the Connor witch, so she nodded, "You're on".

Aria smirked, "Great".

Both Elena and Aria walked over to the two keg stands Rebekah had.

"Ready, set, go!" Caroline yelled.

Both Aria and Elena did a handstand on their respective keg stands and chugged on the beer, while Aria was nailing, Elena was struggling, after a few seconds Elena came back down, glaring at Aria, who was still drinking.

After a bit, Aria also came down and smirked at Elena, "You're biggest mistake Elena, is thinking that you're better then me, sorry to break to you, your not".

"And the winner is Aria!" Rebekah yelled, making everyone cheer for Aria.

"Thank you, thank you" Aria said, smiling at everyone, angering Elena even more.

***

"So, how did the party go?" Damon asked, as Aria laid next to him.

"Awesome" Aria replied, "I embarrassed Elena so much, how was hunting down the hunter?".

"Me, Kol and Klaus found him, turns out his part of the five" Damon replied.

"What's the five?" Aria asked confused.

"Don't know yet, Kol and Klaus won't tell me until they are sure of it, they have though captured the hunter, so no more threat" Damon replied.

"Look at you working together with the Originals" Aria said, bringing Damon into a kiss.

"Less talking, more kissing Ria, I've missed you" Damon mumbled, bringing Aria closer to him, causing her to wince, Damon broke the kiss with Aria and looked at her in worry, "Did I hurt you?".

"Something's happening to me Damon" Aria panicked, looking down at her arms where red veins were appearing, "What the hell is wrong with me?".

"Stefan said the hunter had jacked Tyler's werewolf venom" Damon realised.

Aria looked at Damon in shock, "Oh my god, I'm posioned?".

***

"Come on" Damon snapped, calling Klaus but he wasn't answering, "Where the hell are you dammit?!", Damon looked towards Aria, who was leaning against the headboard of his bed, with her eyes closed.

"Ria, you still with me?" Damon asked.

"I'm always with you" Aria said, in a small attempt to lighten the mood.

"Klaus will be here soon, you will be fine" Damon assured Aria and himself.

As if on que, both Klaus entered Damon's room.

"I got your message" Klaus said, biting his wrist and rushing over to his best friend, "Come Ari, time to get better".

Klaus placed his wrist on Aria's mouth and Aria didn't waste any second in drinking his blood, making the three men in the room take a sigh of relief.

***

Presenting 4x03 of The Vampire Diaries . . .

Though it's shorter then normal, how was it?

Thoughts on Aria, Caroline and Rebekah teaming up and tormenting Elena?

Thoughts on Aria get posioned by werewolf venom?

Thoughts on Klaus healing Aria?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 10.4K 62
After a time-traveling trip gone wrong, Hope returns to a reality where the Mikaelsons are the gods of the supernatural world. Welcome to the Alterna...
310K 6.8K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
350K 9.1K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...
158K 5.7K 44
'he set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her' [BOOK ONE OF LILY FORBES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 2-4] [THE ORIGINALS SEAS...