Adam's Eve

By Enockito

When Adam and Eva kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve just to prove how absurd the Legend Of The Kiss Of Etern... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Mikhail

31

6.7K 297 42
By Enockito

Text me the address this instant, you devil.

Eva's heart leapt as she read Adam's text, excitement making her squeal silently. So Vicky's plans had worked after all.

Yesterday, after Eva had forced Vicky to confess that she'd spoken to Adam and was the one who'd probably put the idea in his head that she was her mother's lapdog, the other woman out of guilt had been ever willing to help her lure Adam back.

Then the plan with the cake and pizza and panties were born. Even though she knew Adam was going to use that to tease her for a long time, it was a small price to pay for what she was about to gain. At least, hoped she was about to gain.

God, it was crazy how giddy a man could make her feel, but even as she thought that, she knew it really wasn't. She'd finally come to terms with what Adam did to her.

It wasn't just feelings, she'd fallen in love with him. Hard, and she knew gaining enough strength to crawl out of the emotion wasn't something she could achieve on a silver platter.

But she didn't mind. She didn't want to crawl out of such a wonderful feeling anyways.

Without wasting any time, she quickly texted him the address. Hitting the send button, she was about to jump in victory when an unexpected pang of anxiety hit her straight in the chest.

Yes, she was undeniably in love with Adam and all, but did he feel the same?

“Wow, from squealing like a child who has just been given a box of sweets to freezing like you'd mistakenly looked at the head of meddusa. Your mood swing tonight is quite refreshing.” That was June, ever her sarcastic self.

Eva ignored her. Forcing the smile back on her face, she decided that Adam felt something intense for her. Not just lust or desire. Even if it wasn't love, she was going to build on it little by little. The thought made her smile easier.

“By the way, would you please share what's gotten you so happy?” Vicky asked between taking a bite from a large piece of grilled chicken thigh.

“Adam texted!” Eva squealed.

The cocky look that took over Vicky's face was expected. “I knew my plan was going to work. Boys only think with their dick. I know them too well. Not like someone who's name starts with J. Send him a romantic song? Seriously?”

“Why, thank you, Miss genius.” June sneered with a hard look Vicky's way. “You've killed all my appetite for cake and pizza. I can't ever eat them without thinking about dick and sperms.”

Eva and Vicky burst out laughing, much to the chagrin of June, then they went back to doing the final touches for the party. Around 9pm, their friends began to troop in, everyone in a mood to get wasted.

Eva couldn't help but steal glances at the door every now and then, expecting Adam to stroll in anytime soon. 10 pm and he still hadn't arrived.

She had to curtail the urge to text him, deciding she was going to stick to her initial plan of waiting for Adam in the room June had let her borrow only after relentless pleas.

Girl said she didn't want any room in the house soiled and smelling of sex, even if it was just a guest bedroom. Eva shook her head as she made her way upstairs. Her phone dinged with Adam's text immediately she entered the room.

I'm here. Where are you?

Such simple words, yet the shiver of anticipation that ran through her core made her clench her thighs tightly. With jittery fingers, she typed back eagerly.

Upstairs. West wing. Last room on the left.

Without bothering to read through, she hit the send button. Who bothered about making spelling mistakes when they were as horny as fuck?

Tossing the phone on the bedstand, she quickly peeled off her light blue tank top, then her knee length denim skirt. Saturdays and Sundays were the only days she could dress without worrying about how formal she looked.

Left in only her her pink and lacy bra and panties, she crawled onto the bed and assumed a sultry Marilyn Monroe pose, the kind that could kill every bit of his qualms if he had any.

Five minutes later, her giddiness was about to fade. Had Adam changed his mind and left?

Her question was answered by the click of the door. The man she was expecting stepped into the room, looking extremely breathtaking in a simple light blue shirt on top of semi-snug denim jeans.

Their eyes locked, his bright and possessive with lust, before slowly gliding over the length of her body, causing him to take a sharp breath. Slowly, wordlessly, he began inching towards the bed, unbuttoning his shirt as he came.

Done he slid his shirt off and flung it recklessly away, exposing his extravagant, breathtakingly wide shoulders and tummy with their hard, rippling muscles.

Never breaking eye contact, he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans, and slowly took it off, leaving him in only his boxers. He was hard and ready. The bulge in his boxers told her so, and she had to bite back a moan.

Had he walked through the living room and up the stairs with that in his pants?

Sitting on the foot of the bed, he leaned down, placing soft tender kisses on her feet. None of them said anything. Words could come later. Right now, it was only them and the need they felt for each other.

Adam wrapped his mouth around the first digit of her toe and sucked it into his mouth. Eva sucked in a breath, the sexual act hitting her right in the core.

He began to crawl up her body, his lips travelling along her legs and thighs until his mouth encountered the soaking wetness of her heat through her panties.

He licked through her folds, the friction his tongue created along with the material of her panties making her squirm, her breaths getting shallower. Grabbing the waist band, he finally began to slide it down, and she arched her bottom so he could take it off.

The swiftness with which his tongue attacked her core once the barrier was off had her gasping from pure rapture as he lapped on her, his tongue stroking and lashing, mouth sucking her in.

Just when she knew she was going to explode, he began descending up her body, denying her the orgasm she'd been craving for the past three days.

His lips quirked when she let out a small sound of frustration, and she would've rolled her eyes if she didn't feel so damn horny. His hands cupped and fondled her breasts through her bra as his tongue slid between the valley.

When he finally finished his ascent, he sat up and slid off his boxers, freeing his hard member. Then he was back on top of her, gazing into her eyes with his own scintillating with wicked intentions.

“You've tortured me so much today. You're totally getting punished for that.”

Eva nodded solemly, accepting her sentence, her heart racing with excitement. She expected nothing but a hard, rough, blissful ride, and that's exactly what he gave her.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

“Hmm, I always love how you smell.” Adam cooed, nuzzling her neck, his hand flying up to cup her breasts.

Knowing where this was going, Eva nudged his hand away, chuckling incredulously as she slewed to face him. “I can't believe you! We've already had three rounds. Where are you getting all your stamina tonight.”

“Hmm, I guess it's because I know you're finally mine.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“That's damn right.” She leaned down to kiss him and scurried off the bed when he began to make the kiss more passionate. “Seriously, Adam. We must have spent close to two hours in here. We're missing out on all the fun.”

“But we're having fun here too.” He drawled in a whiny voice.

Eva chuckled and grabbed her things from the floor, putting her panties on and then her bra. She felt a delicious ache between her thighs that made her feel all the more sated.

“ I thought the sourness was for only virgins. Damn, Wild One, you don't disappoint.”

“Neither do you, Miss Kinky Food Designs.”

Slapping both hands on her face, Eva groaned, turning to face the bed. Adam was looking amusedly at her when she removed her hands. “I knew you were going to tease me with that.”

He laughed, the low sound of mirth making her stomach tingle. “Seriously, I didn't even know you knew how to bake, let alone think about something like that.”

“I know how to bake!” Eva retorted indignantly. “I did the pizza, and you know Victoria is the bakery expert. She helped me with the cake. Did you eat them?”

“Only the pussies.” He answered, narrowing his eyes when Eva raised a brow at him. “You didn't expert me to eat the dicks did you? Sweetheart, I'm not gay. I thought you would know that by now.”

Eva shook her head as she wiggled into her skirt. “Anyways, it's not like it didn't work.” She mused triumphantly.

“Don't you dare go all cocky on me.” His arms wrapped around her from behind, his lips pressing against her neck.“Still didn't fulfil that fantasy of yours. We'll have a lot of time for that. I can't wait to cum all over those perfect tits.”

Eva groaned as a hungry ache settled within her veins, and it didn't help that his erection was nudging insistently against her bottom. It took every willpower for her to pull away.

“I'm serious, Adam Garcia. Get dressed so we can go downstairs.”

The night of the gallery crossed her mind, how upset Adam had been that she hadn't told her mother anything. Pulling out of the embrace to face him, she cupped his face in her hands.

“Hey, before you start to wonder, I have told my mum everything."

He nodded, smile dropping just a little. “How did she take it?"

“She was upset, but that was to be expected," She answered truthfully. “But now she is fine. All she wants is my happiness after all."

Guilt seared her at the lie she'd just told. Her mother had been giving her the cold shoulder since she'd found out about her break-up with Brandon.

Adam kissed her lightly on the lips. “I'm glad.”

_______
They are really together now. What's next?
LOL
–E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 7.8K 70
✭ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫-𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✭ The saying 'it runs in the family' was never meant to include crime in the Warner-Ril...
786K 25.4K 34
"You really changed" David commented as he sat next to me. I shook my head and smiled. "Not really" I told him and then someone jumped on the cou...
139K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
566K 24.1K 51
It's going to be hard to get to happily ever after. Someone is watching us. They're three steps ahead of us, at every turn. I want to have faith in...