A life time Madara x Reader

By EliX_2004

This story is very long and has a lot of MATURE CONTENT You work for Madara and his wife as a maid. One day... More

Another day
Breakfast
Touch
Finger tips
Suspicion๏ฟผ
Hair
Mine
Forgive
Not Expected
Pt.1
Pt.2
Depressed
Misunderstanding
Passed
Date
Will you
Good Morning
Brother
Choice
Spill
Graduation
Honey
Clinic
Birth control
Lunch
Obito
I cant
Tight
Text Message
Cake
Wood room
Insides
Big day
Honeymoon
Drinks
Forced?
Guilt
Joke?
First Day
Feelings
Taken care
Day With You
Babysitting
Couples
Results
Hormones
Sarada
12
Celebration
Dead to me
Eyes
Goodbye

How they met

406 10 8
By EliX_2004

It was the end of Madaras and Y/n wedding. Izuna went to the back to smoke a cigarette. "Haaa big brother is happy that's good".

Izuna turned and seen Tobirama leaning back looking depressed. He cracked a smile and walked up to him.

"Hey your looking like your brother right now depressed". Tobirama looked up "oh it's you". Izuna chuckled "you know you can be a real pain sometimes".

Tobirama stood up straight "hey do you have another of those". Izuna took the one out his mouth and put it into Tobiramas.

He looked up "we could share one". Tobirama gave him a look from a side eye. "So what's up with you Tobi-Rama".

He stayed silent crossing his arms "why do you care shouldn't you be off somewhere else". Izuna smiled and took the cigarette from his mouth and sucked in.

"Because I like you Tobirama". Tobirama turned with a confused look. Izuna nodded "I think we could be good friends".

Tobirama looked away "friends huh we have nothing in common". Izuna sucked on the cigarette again and blew out. "Your so up tight wanna go for a drink tonight".

Tobirama stayed quiet and took the cigarette from his mouth and sucked in then threw it on the floor "I need a drink now".

"Do you have a car I came here with elder brother" Tobirama said. Izuna smiled sigh "I guess I can give you a ride". Tobirama glared at him.

"I'm kidding hop in I don't mind giving you a ride". He crossed his arms getting in.

There was a sudden knock at the window it was Hashirama knocking. "Ack what is it elder brother" Hashirama had puppy eyes "where are you going Tobirama I thought we where going out for dinner".

Izuna gave a small wave "hes in a mood, I'm going to take him for a drink to cheer him up". Hashiramas face lit up "oh I see have fun you two" Hashirama said winking.

"Dammit elder brother bye" Tobirama rolled his window up. Izuna chuckled and stared at him. "Are we leaving or not" Tobirama hissed."Oh yeah right" he started driving off.

Soon arriving to the bar the two orders shots. Izuna leaned in "so you never told me why were you so depressed".

Tobirama looked down "I don't feel like talking about it". Izuna looked at him from a side eye. "You don't talk much do you I've seen you around for years and this is the most we spoken".

Tobirama met eyes with Izuna "yes that is right". Izuna looked away and took a shot. It was quite for a couple of moments.

"Izuna as you know I don't like your brother much that's why I don't speak much to you, but you are different from your brother".

He gazed over at Tobirama "your the first person to not compare me to big brother". Tobirama paused and held up a shot "to being little brothers". "Hmp yeah to being little brothers".

After a lot more shots Tobirama was drunk. Izuna wasn't much drunk just tipsy. "Hey don't fall asleep on me I should get you home...hey now can you hear me". Izuna held him up and took him to the car.

"Dame he's so big and heavy". "Izuna where are we going my house is here". Izuna laughed "don't worry Tobi I'm taking you to my house so you can sleep".

Tobirama slumped into the seat and closed his eyes. Izuna soon got home and took him out the car and dragged him inside. "Hey wake up I need to put you in bed come on...sigh I guess I'll just throw you on-".

Tobirama grabbed Izuna and wrapped his arms around him. "Hey what are you-". "I don't like being alone" Tobirama laid down still with his arms wrapped around him. "Okay okay can you let go a bit I can't breathe". Tobirama pulled his face back to look at Izuna "your lips looks so soft and plump".

Izuna turned a little red "come on your going to regret this in the morning dont say stuff like that".
Tobirama leaned in till where he could feel his breath. "Izuna" he said before he could kiss him he laid his head down and fell asleep.

Izuna had his eyes closed ready for the kiss but when he opened them he was bummed. "Tobirama you fool you made me fall for you sigh*". As he tried to get out of his arm Tobirama grunted and pulled him in tightly "i...don't want to be...alone" he mumbled.

Izuna petted the white hair as he  heard his soft breaths. "Okay I won't leave you" Izuna said hugging him back and closing his eyes.
-

The next Morning
Tobirama awoke to the sun hitting his face he looked around "where am I". He looked down to Izuna hugging him asleep. His eyes widen pushing him away he then fell off the couch onto the floor.

"Ack my head" Izuna jumped up "ow what he hell was that for you knocked the air out of me" he said gasping. Tobirama stood up not saying a word and looked around.

"What did you do to me" Izuna blinked aggressively "what...you got drunk and wouldn't let go of me so we slept together".

"Do not say it in such a way, and what do you mean I wouldn't let go of you". Izuna nodded "yeah you hugged he and wouldn't let go".

Tobirama sat down holding his head "I- apologize". Izuna eyes widen "don't be you were just drunk right we all do things when we are".

Tobirama had his head down. "I'll make us some tea and breakfast" Izuna said as he walked off to his room and changed. He stepped out only wearing some black basketball shorts and his long hair in a loose ponytail.

Tobirama stared and quickly looked back down "ngh" he looks wile a woman dammit Tobirama what's gotten into you he's Madaras brother they look to much alike.

As Tobirama spaced out Izuna set some tea in front of him "hey quit acting weird and drink up". He picked his head up and seen Izuna chest red from when he pushed him. "Your chest I did that to you I'm sorry".

Izuna looked down "huh oh yeah you knocked the wind out of me it's okay I can take the pain". Tobirama got up and walked towards Izuna he placed his cold hand on his chest.

Izuna started heavy breathing and let out a whimper "ngh tha-that's so cold" he said looking down. Tobirama looked at Izunas lips quiver "you need to ice this before it leaves a bruise" he said in his stern voice.

Izuna looked up to him he felt so small as his hand covered almost all his chest. "Yeah I should...tonight I will but I should make breakfast now".

Tobirama thought POV-
His skin is so soft I don't want to take my hand away he thought to himself as he towers over Izuna.
-

He slid his hand off "right...how can I repay you for everything". Izuna turned "what were friends right that's what friends do for each other". Tobirama turned his head and crossed his arms he cleared his throat "right".

Izuna lightly punches his arm "your finally coming around". Tobirama chuckles then quickly turned away. Izuna face lit up "whoa that's the first time I even seen you smile".

"What are you making for breakfast" he said annoyed. "Hmm probably eggs I don't know how to cook". Tobirama walked over to the fridge and opened he turned to glare at him "all you have are eggs and water what kind of food is this".

Izuna shrugged "eggs and water".
Tobirama let out a sigh "can you take me home". Izuna looked down "you don't want any eggs". "Hmph- yes...I do go on I apologize for being rude".

"Hmm I don't know how to properly cook eggs but I will try my best". Tobirama wanted to slam his head on the fridge.

How can this Uchiha be so...so he looked over and gazed at him. After twenty minutes Izuna set the plate down with the burnt eggs. Tobirama watch how hard he tried so now he had to eat them. Izuna watched him take a bite.

"Hmmmp- y-yes they are delicious thank you for the meal" he said swallowing. Izuna smiled "great hey what are your plans for today".

Tobirama looked down dammit I need to distance my self from him he's dangerous. "I have to meet up with my brother today". Izuna nodded "what about tomorro-". "I'll be busy all week Izuna can you take me home now".

Izuna stared at him for a minute "yeah let's go". Tobirama sighed to himself as Izuna walked off.

I can't even look at him without catching myself stare at those lips.

Izuna came out wearing a t-shirt and his keys in his hand. "Here's my number in case your alone and want to hang out sometime". Tobirama gulped taking the paper he quickly stood up feeling nervous.

"Did I say anything while I was intoxicated last night". Izuna nodded yeah you did". "...well what did I say". "Nope not going to say, now your in a rush it seems so I need to take you home".

Tobirama glared at him "why not". Izuna looked him in the eye "because...". Tobirama clenched his fist "what do I have to do for you to tell me".

Izunas brows raised "hmm I want to hear you laugh". Tobiramas eye started to twitch "....what...". Izuna nodded "I did not stutter".

"Forget it I refuse to make a fool of myself let's go". Izuna chuckled "okay but not only did you say somethings but you did something that made me question you".

As soon as Tobirama was about to step out he paused then continued walking "I know your trying to get under my skin". Izuna chuckled getting into the car.

The car ride was silent arriving to Tobiramas. He quickly got out "thank you Izuna".

Izuna gave a fake smile "yeah no problem". He watched him walk off wanting to say something to bring him back. But sadly he just drove off.

Tobirama rushed into his house and hopped in the shower "dammit I'm hard what is this feeling that dame Uchiha".

Tobirama thought about Izunas chest and his skin he found himself touching himself. He slammed the wall with his fist.

"Ngh haa haa" he rubbed faster "those lips those dame lips how have I never noticed them". He soon came into his own hand. He stood there heavy breathing watching hic cock twitch while it oozes out cum.

All the feeling for y/n are fading she was right ack I'm such an idiot I have to make up to her.

Later that night

Tobirama sat there reading a book. He thought about Izuna so he decided to text him.

T: Did you put ice on your chest?
I: who's this

Tobirama clenched his fist
I: Just kidding I know it's you Tobi
Izuna sent an image of himself with the ice on his chest.
Tobirama paused his eyes widen he stared at the lips that cracked a smile in the picture.

He felt the blood rush to his penis and a huge bulge formed. Tobirama set his phone down "why is my heart racing for a man this is wrong I'm not a homosexual".

Izuna looked at his phone for a response "sigh even in text he doesn't talk much".

His phone soon went off

T: Don't leave it on for to long or you'll get frost bite.
I: Yeah I know

Tobirama stared at the picture and touched himself again. "Haa haa haa" he had lewd thoughts running through his mind with the image he sent.

Holding on to the phone he closed his eyes about to cum.

Izuna was watching tv and soon his phone started ringing. "Huh what's he doing calling at this time".

Izuna answers the phone call from Tobirama. "Haa haa ngh" Izunas eyes widen to the groans and moans.

He looked down to find himself hard. No I have to hang up he's probably having sex at the moment.

"Izuna those lips" he groaned out about to cum. Izuna stood up "no way".

Tobirama came in his hand heavy breathing. "Dammit now I have to clean this mess up".

Izuna hung the phone up with shock. "My lips he was masterbating to my lips".
-

Couple days later

Tobirama was out eating by himself. His phone went off it was a message from Izuna his eyes lit up.

I: Turn around

Tobirama looked around behind him. "Hey what a coincidence running into you here". Tobirama looked down trying to avoid eye contact. "What are you doing here".

Izuna pulled out a chair and sat down. "I was trying to find something to eat and I see you sitting being a loner here".

"Well I was just about to leave". Izuna looked at him "hey you don't have to be so cold". Tobirama looked up and stared at his lips.

Izuna turned a little red. Tobirama looked down "can I ask you something". Izuna raised his brows "yeah sure anything".

"..."

Izuna tilted his head "your always looking down with that cold stare". Tobirama bit his lip and looked into his eyes "why can't I stop thinking about you Izuna".

Izuna smiled "I don't know do you happen to have feelings for me". Tobirama looked down to his food. "There's something about you Izuna your the first man who has caught my eye".

Izuna chuckled blushing. "I knew I would make a fool of myself". Tobirama stood and left money on the table walking out. "No wait that's not- shit".

Izuna ran out to chase him "Tobirama wait" he flowed him into the parking lot. Tobirama turned back "what Izuna come to mock me".

Izuna grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in. "No i didn't mean to laugh...seeing your soft side it's weird". Tobirama looked away "so I'm weird to you".

Izuna pulled his head in and softly kissed him on the lips "yeah you are". Tobirama looked deep into his eyes his heart raced faster and faster. "They are soft" he said under his breath then grabbed his head and smashed lips with him.

Izuna smiled "hey do you want to come to my place right now". Tobirama squinted "no come to mine your place has no food". Izuna hugged him "yeah that's fair let's go".

Tobirama looked around "where's your car". Izuna shrugged "I walked here". "What why" Izuna kissed him again "I like walking". He turned a little red.

"Ngh hurry up and get in the car".

Arriving to his house Tobirama walked in not saying a word he felt awkward not knowing what to say.

Izuna wrapped his arms around Tobirama. He grabbed Izuna and kissed him deeply leading him to the couch. "Izuna I have a soft spot for you I know I'm not much for words but I...want to touch every part of your body at the moment".

Izuna smiled "Tobirama I usually don't give it to men on the first night". Tobirama looked down "no I want us to be different let's wait until the the time is right".

Izuna kissed him deeply "I would like that". They stared at each other eyes laying down. Tobiramas finger tips touched his lips.

"How is it that I never noticed you and your beauty". "Hmp well I've noticed you but you always ignored me or turned away".

Tobirama ran his hand all over his body and lifted his shirt. "Is your chest still in pain". Izuna nodded "just a bit". Tobirama leaned down kissing the soft skin.

"Tobi don't do that or I'll". Tobirama ran his hand up and kissed softly. "I apologize I'm I still hurting you". Izuna blushed "no it feels good it's just that I'll get hard if you keep on doing that".

He looked away hiding his blush "I don't know how to do anything when it come to men". Izuna chuckled "it's not that hard i can teach you".

Tobirama nodded feeling awkward. Izuna pulled his face in can "I spend the night". Tobirama kissed him deeply "yes of course".

The two slept together that night. After that the two went on a couple of dates getting to know each other more. Tobirama opened up more and finally got comfortable around Izuna.
-

The two recently got back from a date a late night. Izuna has been wanting Tobirama to touch him since they two been dating for two weeks.

"I'm going to shower you can use it when I'm done if you like". Izuna nodded with a fake smile then got an idea. He undressed himself and walked into the bathroom.

He peeked into the shower and seen Tobirama washing his hair. He slowly stepped in with a grin. Tobirama turned with his eyes closed letting the water runn through his face and hair.

Izuna was in shock he placed his hands to his mouth. Holy shit this guy is huge how could he have hid this from me.

He got on his knees and placed his mouth on the tip. Tobirama eyes widen and looked down "what are you-". Izuna stared sucking and and sucking. Tobirama let out a moan "Izuna I was going to surprise you tonight". He continued on sucking and rubbing.

Izuna gave a soft smile "does it feel good". Tobirama grinned and touched his lips "of course".

You can cum all over my face or in my mouth". Tobirama bit his lips to the view of Izuna hard on his knees with his hair wild.

He went behind the raven head on his knees and held him back. "Tobi what are yo- ngh". Tobirama chuckled rubbing his cock faster.

"Your pretty big Izuna let's see how much comes out". Izuna moaned out grabbing his thighs.

"Izuna do I make you excited I know you've been craving this for a long time". Izunas legs where shaking as the running water hit both of them. "Tobi-Rama im going to cum".

Izuna reached back to kiss him. Tobirama smiled "cum Izuna". He soon came in Tobiramas hands.

He dried off and carried Izuna to the bed. "Tobi I'm all soaked I'm getting your bed wet".

Tobirama crawled on top and licked the water off his chest. "Izuna isnt this the side of me you've been wanting to see". Izuna bit his lip and nodded blushing.

Izuna smiled "do you want to put it in". He grabbed Izuna and licked his fingers playing with his hole. "I did some research and it looks like your prostate is in this hole".

Izuna turned back "you did research". Tobirama grinned and slid his fingers in "I have to stimulate this hole of yours".

Izuna groaned "your fingers are so cold". He pulled them out and shoved them in Izunas mouth "warm them then". Izuna sucked on his fingers. Tobirama grabbed his hair and pulled back "that's good enough".

Izuna looked down this feels so good but I thought he would be more gentle for his first time with me...I thought we would make love not just fuck.

"Tobirama please stop...". He paused pulling his fingers "Izuna am I doing something wrong".

Izuna turned around "do you...love me". Tobirama paused with a twitch in his eyes. He gulped and looked down ".....".

Izuna pulled a sheet over him "I'm sorry I didn't mean to force it I was just wondering it was stupid of me to ask".

Tobirama looked into his eyes and cupped his cheek "I'm in love with you if I did something wrong I apologize I was just trying to impress you since...you have more experience than me".

Izuna eyes lit up he hugged him tightly "you don't need to worry about impressing me because i love you Tobirama I love how stern and serious you can be".

Tobirama chuckled hugging him back "I love how dumb and irritating you can be". "Hey what th-" he was cut off to Tobirama kissing him with passion.

Tobirama laughed and laid down hugging him. As they laid there Izunas touched his face.

Tobirama smiled and kissed his cheek "I want to make love to you". Izuna kissed and sucked his neck. "I want to see your face while we do okay".

Tobirama gave him a soft kiss and got on top with a soft smile.

The two made love all night and fell asleep spooning each other.

President day

"Tobirama are you hungry" he looked up and gave him a kiss setting his book down. "What are you craving" he said playing with the end of his hair.

Izuna sat on his lap and kissed his neck "how does ramen sound". Tobirama smiled "are you leaving a love mark on me". Izuna nodded "you always wear turtlenecks".

Tobirama carried Izuna while he sucked "your like a leech Izuna". "I can suck somewhere else's if you like". Tobirama pushed his face "let's go get ramen...when we get back you can be my little leech again".Izuna blushed and held his hand walking out.
-

Arriving to the ramen shop Izuna held his hand again. Tobirama pulled away "Izuna you know we can't to many people and out family's live near this area especially Madara".

Izuna had a sad face and pouted his lips "your right". Tobiramas eyes twitched and let out a sigh he looked around and took his hand. Izuna gave him a kiss on the cheek "let's go in".

Walking in Izuna had a big smile and Tobirama led him to a table to sit. "Izuna I love you very much and I do want to hold your hand but it's to risky if my elder brother where to find out he would drive me nuts".

Izuna nodded "I love you too and your right, if my big brother found out I was dating you or even into men he would loose it".

"Hmm maybe we should go show off to your brother I want to see how much rage would fill his eyes".

The two laughed "oh noo ha I wonder what his reaction would be".

Tobirama rubbed his hand now "you should eat up my little leech". Izuna chuckled and rubbed his foot up Tobiramas leg "we never done it in a public bathroom".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.1K 22
Just a twist on the fairy tale we all know. Rapunzel has always known that the woman who kept her locked away from the world wasn't her mother, despi...
3.3M 129K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
49.3K 1.9K 50
(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire industry. He was on top of the world un...
687K 22.9K 34
Beverly was a woman who hated stuck up rich people. She just so happened to run into one, not expecting herself to fall in love for the thrill. Rain...