Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

3.1K 102 35
By Hellbound199

The battle was already one-sided ever since Nemesis was put to use. There was a reason why the Tyrants are the sole guardians of the treasury. They're meant to finish the job as perfectly modified killing machines.

"The Strongest Human is putting up a fight." (Y/N) said, sitting comfortably on a chair provided by the Baker Family while he chews on a fresh apple. Lucas already went back inside.

The soldiers were already dead, and the terrain is terraformed from all the hits, kicks, and strikes both combatants missed.

"This dude really is screwed. Even the new martial arts that didn't exist in Yggdrasil didn't work on Nemesis." (Y/N) commentated, feeling a bit bored.

The Strongest Human tried an overhead strike using all his might, but Nemesis merely catches his ax with his hand, taking all the force like it's nothing.

While Nemesis was occupied holding off his first attack. The Strongest Human tried to pull a move, kicking Nemesis in the stomach... but that proved to be useless as Nemesis grabbed his leg and smashed him on the ground multiple times.

"YES! That's how it feels!" (Y/N) shouted, standing up in his chair. He remembered how he got obliterated so many times by Nemesis on Resident Evil 2 Remake.

(Y/N) looks to the side and saw Deborah. Holding a bowl full of fruits as she stares weirdly at him. He quickly sat back down and coughed.

"Uhh... I'm just a huge fan of how Nemesis fights." (Y/N) reasoned, not wanting to reveal the origins of the subjects.

After the brutal fight, the Strongest Human is now in Nemesis' hands, exhausted over fighting the behemoth for quite some time while also using Martial arts that didn't work.

"Nemesis! Over here!" (Y/N) shouted, raising his hands up, "Devorah, kindly pass me that chair over there." He requested. Deborah nodded and placed the seat next to (Y/N).

Nemesis grunted and threw the man towards (Y/N). The scientist stood up, warming himself up as he does a little jog, seeing the body heading straight for him.

(Y/N) raises his hands and successfully catches the Strongest Human by his neck... that somehow didn't break upon collision. (Y/N) chuckled and sat the man in the chair.

"Why did you make me do this!? You're fighting! Just so you could test your might! Think Strongest Human! Think!" (Y/N) said. But the man couldn't reply after all the beating he got. (Y/N) sighed and sat down... this guy just bet his whole kingdom just so he could prove his power.

"So... Strongest Human, huh?" (Y/N) mockingly said, moving his chair. So he's face to face with the guy.

"Kill me already." The man said, coughing out blood from all the beating he just took while Nemesis got little to no injuries.

"Not yet." (Y/N) laughed, "I heard you are from the Black Scripture. Would you kindly tell me what that is?" (Y/N) asked politely, giving the man a sinister smile.

"Over my dead body." He growled, spitting at his face. Deborah wanted to kill him then and there, but (Y/N) stopped her.

"Okay then!" (Y/N) happily said, putting your arm in his chest. You smiled at him one last time before sending a small spike that pierced his heart, killing him.

"I guess he skipped brain day." (Y/N) joked, removing his hand from his chest. He walked to the side and put his finger in his ear, "Now to absorb the information." (Y/N) said, sending a small tentacle into his head, crawling into his brain.

(Y/N) stood there, eyes closed, taking in all the information needed from the man that he could've provided voluntarily. But at least here, there will be no details spared.

"Hmm... okay. Black Scripture is the strongest Scripture of Slane Theocracy, consisting of twelve adamantite ranked adventurers and an extra member." (Y/N) said, saying the valuable information he got.

"Shall we dispose of his body, Creator?" Deborah asked, walking closer as he stared at the dead man on the chair.

"No. There's a reason I made the man's wound in the heart as little as I can." (Y/N) said, taking an orange from the fruit bowl and peeling it.

"I can't risk all of you out there being discovered, our power is strong, but humans are resourceful." (Y/N) began, eating a slice from the orange.

"Hmm. This is sweet! Good work, Deborah." (Y/N) complimented, enjoying the delicious fruit.

"As I was saying. These humans will be our infiltrators. Those in the Slane Theocracy rely too much on the Black Scripture to start questioning them." (Y/N) continued, eating another slice.

"H-How, Creator? Wouldn't they be noticed instantly by their erratic behavior?" Deborah questioned, looking at the man once more.

"No. Deborah. You underestimate yours and our powers entirely." (Y/N) said, feeling a bit disappointed.

"I apologize, Creator." Deborah instantly apologized, kneeling down.

"You are forgiven, Deborah." (Y/N) said, helping Deborah up, "But it truly is easy." (Y/N) stated, walking closer to the man.

"It's easy as one." (Y/N) said, implanting a Mold into the man's head through the ear.

"Two." (Y/N) continued, putting his hand to his chest once more, using the Mold to heal the wounded heart.

"Three." (Y/N) smiled, snapping his fingers in front of the man's face. He instantly opened his eyes as if he wasn't dead at all.

"How may I serve, Creator." The Strongest Human said, kneeling down in front of (Y/N), making Deborah gasp in surprise.

"Return back to Slane Theocracy! Tell them the army was wiped out, but you managed to kill one and escape. Then let them do the rest, act natural, like how you were before." (Y/N) commanded. The man bowed and left to return to his kingdom.

"But how are we different from them?" Deborah meekly asked. If Viruses are created this easy, how would they know that they weren't like that before?

"You were built from the labs, you are the Creator's proud children, you are different from these pawns, you are family." (Y/N) explained, gesturing to the J'avos and (Y/N)'s new Theocracy pawn.

"Understand?" (Y/N) asked. Deborah hugged him and nodded.

'I almost feel bad.' (Y/N) thought, smiling. In the game, Deborah was experimented on without her consent. Most of those in here are the same as her... but they shouldn't know that.

"Now. Go back and rest if you need to. I need to be alone for a bit." (Y/N) said. Deborah nodded and left.

"Alright. The girls are too suspicious outside. Now that they're on their floors, I can continue exploring." (Y/N) said, once again planning on going outside.

He felt nervous, bringing those girls with him. They have no control over their hunger. At least here, they're safe and sound from prying eyes.

"Jack. I forgot to tell you this. But would you kindly gather the dead knights using the J'avos in the village." (Y/N) requested through the Hive Mind.

"What shall we do with them, Creator?" Jack replies, unsure if they are going to turn them into soldiers or workers.

"We're going to turn them into our builders. Also, tell Deborah to be ready. I'll return with a new batch of C-Virus to use." (Y/N) answered. The next plan of action was trading, another way to conquer without using too much violence.

"As you wish, Creator." Jack obliged. (Y/N) heard Jack shout for the J'avos outside before he closed the door to the laboratory.

(Y/N) walked towards the elevator and headed for the treasury. He arrived and went to the Host, the room filled with all kinds of Viruses and Vaccines.

"Oh, you're already here." (Y/N) said, seeing Nemesis already in the treasury room waiting for orders.

"Can't put you back on your pod. So you'll just have to guard this place." (Y/N) said. He wouldn't use all the Tyrants if they weren't needed.

(Y/N) walked inside the Host and grabbed what he needed. Three jars full of C-Virus so Deborah could infect those dead soldiers.

"hmm... two hundred builders? why not a hundred just to be on the safe side." (Y/N) said, picking up the three jars of C-Virus.

(Y/N) walked to the elevator once more. He went back up to the laboratory. He peeked on the mouse enclosure and saw Radames inside and a couple of J'avos working on the individual cages.

"Let's not disturb them." (Y/N) mumbled, opening the door outside and walking out. He sees Deborah commanding the J'avo to pile the bodies of soldiers.

"I'm here." (Y/N) said, carefully putting down the three jars of C-Virus, "So, how many have you turned already?" (Y/N) asked, stretching his arm.

"Fifty, Creator." Deborah answered. (Y/N) clapped and commended her job.

"Good. I need fifty more for builders. The rest will strengthen our workforce on other matters." (Y/N) commanded. The workforce for the farms is already enough. Adding more will prove to be useless.

"I don't think the trees here are enough to sustain us lumber for the future projects." (Y/N) said, looking out into the open. It showed vast flatlands of grass, with not that many trees dotted around.

"Have you tried using our viruses to rapidly grow their cells?" Deborah asked. (Y/N) thought about it... would that work? Or no?

"We'll try it tomorrow morning." (Y/N) said. Not wanting to overwork the J'avos and give time for his subjects to at least relax.

"Understood, Creator. Thank you for acknowledging my idea." Deborah said, bowing down.

"We need quality metal for our weapons." (Y/N) said. He'd make guns if he wanted to, but physical damage is a Virus' weakness. If humans get their hands on these weapons and somehow enhance them, they'll be defeated quite easily... let them rely on magic.

"Excuse me for a bit, Deborah." (Y/N) said, walking away as Deborah continued injecting the corpses with the C-Virus.

"Heisenberg. I need you here, now!" (Y/N) ordered. Not even five minutes have passed, and he has already arrived.

"I'm not sure if you two are already acquainted, but let's keep the introductions to a halt for now." (Y/N) said, slinging his arms around Heisenberg and walked him away from being distracted by the beauty of Deborah.

"I see you've got eyes for her. I won't oppose your relationship, but please, keep your relationships and crushes until the work is done." (Y/N) said, seeing Heisenberg repeatedly stare at the woman.

"Apologies, Creator." Heisenberg said, bowing. (Y/N) nodded and patted him on the back.

"See Heisenberg, while our J'avo is strong enough to fight by hand. We actually need weapons to increase our strength." (Y/N) began, gesturing to the newly made J'avos all lining up.

"You need me to mine minerals in the nearby mountains to provide?" Heisenberg continued, surprising (Y/N).

"Yes, Heisenberg. Now, out with your flimsy Haulers and get working with some real workforce." (Y/N) said, redirecting Heisenberg closer to the J'avos.

"These are J'avos. A work of Carla Radames and Derek Simmons. They are faster, stronger, and are easily taught." (Y/N) advised, showing how great these are as workers.

"From what I learned. This world houses strong metals bypassing our regular old metal. We have those such as Adamantite, Orichalcum, and Mithril." (Y/N) explained, gesturing to the mountains near them.

"Imagine our might, your might, when these kinds of minerals are used on your Soldat project." (Y/N) explained, showing Heisenberg the power these minerals wield.

"Now, when you first find these precious minerals, make sure to bring them to me. We'll find a way to replicate them as they are rare and expensive." (Y/N) said. They are planning on rapidly growing trees tomorrow. How hard could it be to replicate minerals?

"Now, as a parting gift since you'll be nose deep managing the mines. Have our friend here, Ustanak!" (Y/N) declared, gesturing to the man that almost qualified as a Tyrant but didn't.

"He's fast, strong, and has a drill arm to assist. He also has Okos, a bat-like creature that has a symbiotic relationship with him. They can act as beacons and warning signals if ever there are creatures below." (Y/N) explained, listing off the features of Ustanak as if he's selling a phone.

"I'm sorry, Creator. But what about my Soldat projects." Heisenberg asked, not really wanting to leave his project to a halt.

"That's where Lucas will be of service." (Y/N) said, beckoning Lucas to walk closer to them.

"This is Lucas Baker, the proud son of Jack Baker. Both of you have brilliant minds in technology." (Y/N) introduced, pushing Lucas closer to Heisenberg.

"He will be your assistant at the Mines, and he will be the temporary substitute in the mines if you ever need something to fix in your Soldat project." (Y/N) stated, knowing the importance of the Soldat project in their growth of power.

"And If you ever need some assistance there too. Lucas might be of use. Plus, both of you are in love right now. Ain't that right, Lucas?" (Y/N) said before teasing Lucas, nudging him while he's embarrassed.

Heisenberg smiled and accepted Lucas as if he was his own. Well... great minds think alike. Let's just hope there won't be a competition of wits that will somehow ruin the plans.

"Now, it's your choice what mountain to dig down first, just not ours." (Y/N) joked. Seeing the two not laugh at it, he coughed and pulled out his remote once more.

"Now, not because the Ustanak is with you, you are truly safe. An infiltrator might get inside, so I'm giving you a guard." (Y/N) said, pushing a button.

Another pod was sent out of the mountain just like last time with the Nemesis. But rather than crashing down to the ground, it landed smoothly behind (Y/N).

"This is TALOS." (Y/N) introduced, smiling a bit as the two stares in awe. He is another Tyrant that was outfitted with many cybernetic implants and is heavily armored.

"Now that you're all set. Let's begin this project." (Y/N) said. He asked Deborah if a hundred J'avo was ready, and Deborah gave him a thumbs up.

"I shall leave you now to your job. Please, work with one another." (Y/N) requested before the two left to start the mine two mountains away from the main base.

(Y/N) walked inside the laboratory and in his room, he laid down on the bed and got ready for tomorrow's plans.

▲▼▲▼▲

(Y/N) woke up early and walked out. He saw that a hundred J'avos were there, all waiting for orders. (Y/N) walked inside.

"Alright, I guess we're starting this early." (Y/N) said, walking to the P.A. System.

"Would all those I've called for the meeting before come up here again?" (Y/N) requested. He left for the meeting room and sat down, once again waiting for the others.

Just like before, they all arrived. Once all were there, (Y/N) got straight to the point, explaining the problem at hand so solutions can now be made.

"So, our lady Deborah from outside just made a hundred J'avos that will be used for building." (Y/N) explained, gesturing outside.

"But the area we are right now doesn't have enough trees to supply our builds." (Y/N) stated, showing the dilemma, "I'm not going to ask around like last time. It's for you to tell me your opinions." (Y/N) said, remembering his previous actions.

"I've seen many of plants infected by the T-Virus and T-Veronica, but all plants infected live to be killers. I want the trees to grow without having the power to kill its cutters." (Y/N) joked. Imagining a lumberjack being grabbed and thrown away by a tree.

"I believe the Golgotha can and will be able to mutate a tree into large sizes. But it would look irregular... and have eyes." William said, a bit skeptical of the idea.

"Wait... what if we use Golgotha in a tree and inject it with the DEVIL Vaccine. It would regenerate its form giving us an unlimited supply of wood!" (Y/N) theorized. The others look at each other, unsure since the Vaccine was none of their creations.

'Oh yeah... they don't know there are Vaccines for their Viruses and that William has a daughter and a wife.' (Y/N) thought, laughing nervously.

"Nevermind what I said, go outside and find the nearest tree out of the farms. We'll experiment on that. I'll join you shortly." (Y/N) ordered. They all nodded and walked outside. (Y/N) clutched his head.

"I need to be careful about my words." (Y/N) said, standing up before going down into the treasury room.

(Y/N) arrived and took two test tubes and two syringes from the drawer inside the Host room. He walked to the vaccines and filled the test tube with the DEVIL Vaccine, while he filled the other with the G-Virus.

"Alright, I'm set." (Y/N) said, walking out, closing the secret entrance to the Host, and stepping inside the elevator.

(Y/N) got up to the laboratory and walked outside. Seeing the others already found a suitable tree to experiment with. It looked physically littler than the other ones.

"Alright. First, we'll just inject it with Golgotha." (Y/N) said, using the first syringe. He took a little bit of G-Virus and injected it inside the tree.

They all stepped back, seeing the tree mutate randomly, just like what William said. Thankfully, no eyes grew. But the tree was unstoppable, growing endlessly as the Golgotha continues to make more of the cells.

In the end, it didn't even look like a tree. It was just a large lump of wood and leaves that still continued to mutate. (Y/N) decided to put it to a stop and injected some DEVIL Vaccine, stopping the Golgotha from mutating.

"So... do you think this tree will be a good source for our lumber?" (Y/N) asked. Everyone shook their heads, staring at the clusterfuck of a tree in front of them.

"Why don't we create a cast?" William suggested, "If it mutates uncontrollably, then creating a cast it will mutate into would control it and shape it into our desirable form." He continued.

You thought about it, "Wouldn't that break the cast. We need something a lot stronger... but we can still try it." (Y/N) said.

The Non-working J'avos made a quick cast from wood that they got from the previous tree infected with the G-Virus.

"Okay, here goes." (Y/N) said, putting the cast on top of a sapling they found. (Y/N) injected the sapling with the Golgotha and stepped back.

It mutated like the one before, but it followed the shape the cast had, but it broke some parts of it. William's idea worked, but they need metal or some other mineral to use.

"Thankfully, I already have assigned Lucas and Heisenberg on mining." (Y/N) said, knowing once they got a stable supply of metal. Making the cast would be easy, and growing trees would be a cinch.

▲▼▲▼▲

Alright, this is Chapter 11. I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm back in action right now and will continue posting new chapters.

Thank you for reading this story, and hope you'll continue enjoying this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 38
You and your brother Satoru visits the great tomb of Nazarick for the last time before the game shuts down. Seeing your comrade Hero-Hero in the mee...
95.6K 3K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
18.6K 599 64
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...