Am I Falling For Him???

By Meenajothi

Many times I asked myself, Is there any link between Love and Beauty?? Does it happen between only with the... More

Prologue
Introduction
Who was he ??
Thinking about the Stranger
Sowmiya's Marriage
Instant Bride
Nuptial knots
Mysterious Groom
Secret Out
Ramya's Agony
Post Wedding Ritual
Ex - Girlfriend
Naughty Abhi
Ramya Faces Humiliation
Broken
Confrontation
Guilt Striken
Abhi Returned???
Flight Travel
Abhi Saved Ramya
Abhi Is Hurt
Smart Move
Apology
Ramya's Wish
Grace Period
First Date
Abhi's Care
Akash Turns Cupid
Bike Ride
Night Drive
Getting Closer
Anonymous Call
Ramya Gets Suspicious
Abhi's Ignorance
Heart Broken
Abhi's Past
Ramya Suspects Abhi
Abhi and Ramya's Tiff
Subadra's Lie Out
Ramya Regrets Her Act
Ramya Fall For Abhi
Ramya's Love Gift
Priyanka's Plan Backfired
Conspiracy
Priyanka's Evil Idea
Abhi Feels Inferior
Ramya Confront Abhi
New Beginning
Abhi's Love Gesture
The End - Dreams comes True
Epilogue

First Gift

4.9K 307 33
By Meenajothi

Evening time Ramya was restlessly wandering here and there in the balcony. She was feared to spend a night with him alone in that room. She didn't want to have any relationship with him or his family but she had to keep quiet just for her sister's sake.

What will I do if he tries to take his husband rights?? I can't tolerate it, if I shout at him then it would make Sowmiya's life in problem. How to handle it??

"Ramya.... yesterday you were escaped, Just because you fainted. But today?? What are you going to do ?? How will you stop him??" She asked herself.

" What if I faint again like yesterday?? Definitely he will not force me, if I'm unwell" she was in thoughts.

"No..No.. then Sowmya and Appa will be worried about my health" She was in deep thoughts... After a while she got an idea,
"It's really a good idea, better I will pretend to be unwell and will sleep before he comes. I think he is not that bad to wake up me from sleep" she said herself and lie down on the bed.

While after Abhi came to bedroom and surprised to see Ramya sleeping so early. He was worried, he went near her then bend towards her and touched her forehead. Once he kept her hand on her head she felt chill in her spine, immediately she jerked from bed and looked at him with a wide eyes. He too was surprised, they both were so close to eachother. He looked at her eyes and so her, she felt something twitched in her stomach, she couldn't handle that moment anymore she looked away and slowly moved little far from him. He chuckled and sat next to her with a decent distance between them.

"Ramya I thought you were unwell, so I was just checking you. I hope I didn't disturb your sleep " said Abhi.
Ramya didn't utter a word, she cursed herself for spoiling her own plan. Now she was worried how to stop him if he try to take an advantage. Unknowingly she started to sweat out of fear, he noticed her sudden change and took her hand between his palms.

He said, " Easy... easy relax. Why do you look so tensed suddenly ?? You look scared".
She thought to remove her hand from his hand but she couldn't do it, something in her stopped her. He gave her water to drink and asked her come with him to the balcony, she resisted but he insisted her to come along with him.

*****************************************

Abhi and Ramya was sitting on a stone bench in the balcony, she felt relax and peaceful after coming out from their room. Abhi didn't speak a word, simply he was sitting and watching her acts. He felt content seeing her happy face, after that he gave an excuse and went inside.

"Ramya this is for you" Abhi returned back from their room and gave her a gift box. Ramya was surprised she was hesitant to take his gift, she asked him " What is this??"

" You can open and see it by yourself" said Abhi with a smile. Ramya hesitatingly picked his gift and unwrapped it. It was a beautiful silk saree with heavy works, Ramya was surprised to see her favourite colour saree. But she was not ready to accept it, she felt if she take this gift then she has to accept him too. More than that she thought he bought this gift for his runaway bride, so she didn't want to take it.

" I don't need it. Please take it with you " said Ramya bluntly.
Abhi was beyond the shock as well as hurt, he can't believe she rejected his very first gift after their marriage.

" Why ?? Ramya don't like this design?? Or colour?? If you want to change we will go to the shop again and will exchange it "asked Abhi.

"Nothing like that, it looks really pretty I like the design as well as colour. But I can't take it " said Ramya.

Abhi was confused and asked, " If you like it, why can't you accept it ?? I don't get it".

Ramya was irritated and said, " Because you didn't buy this for me, you bought it for someone else ".

"Someone else?? What do you mean??" asked Abhi with a shock.

Ramya was annoyed a lot, she said " I know You bought it for your ex fiancee. Then why are you giving this to me?? I don't like to use others belongings ". Abhi looked at her surprisingly, then he burst into laughter.

Ramya became more angry and asked him to stop irritating her.
" Stop it. What's so funny now?? Why are you laughing like this?? " Asked Ramya.

Abhi stopped laughing and said seriously,
" Who said I bought it for her?? Till the day before our wedding, I was not aware that I was going to get married. Then how will I purchase for her?? "

Ramya looked confused, and asked him with a wide eyes " It means did you get this for me after our marriage?? How did you know my choice of colour??"

Abhi smiled seeing her innocence, he said
" Exactly, only today I got this for you. I asked Sowmiya about your colour and design preferences before I goto shop orelse how will you like this saree ?? ". Ramya was stunned at his act, she felt bad that he is putting so much efforts for her. But she decided to leave him, she was thinking to talk with him very soon to clear everything about their future.

" So will you accept this gift now??" Asked Abhi naughtily. Ramya took it from him.

" Ramya I know you are doing MBA final year, so what's your next plan?? I mean suddenly we got married, next week we will be leaving to city. So...what's in your mind about your college " asked Abhi.

" What kind of question is this ?? I want to continue my studies I told your mom before our wedding" said Ramya angrily.

Abhi chuckled and said "Wow!! Will you travel more than thousand kilometres everyday to complete your studies. I didn't know that you are so desperate". Abhi teased her, she looked at him clueless.

" If you want to continue your studies at first you need to get an admission in any another college from city" said Abhi.

" Yeah... You are right, how did I forget this ??"she asked herself little louder.

Abhi smiled and said "Don't worry I'm searching a suitable college for you, few are in my mind, give me sometime soon I will fix anyone. You finish your exams in this college and get back your certificates. We will get your admission in the city". Ramya nodded her head in anticipation.

" Tomorrow morning we have to goto your home for post wedding rituals, so that time we will goto your college and will inform them about your transfer" said Abhi, Ramya nodded.

"One more thing, I know you are disappointed with my mom today, due to the pooja and other rituals. But please don't mistake her, she is actually good. She was worried about me a lot so that she did all this pooja. I feel bad when you are pointing everytime your mother... You can call her mom, if you want orelse aunt. Try to understand her she is not bad, definitely she will give you motherly love if you give her a chance" said Abhi worried.

Ramya became silent after hearing his words. She thought his mother can never became her mother because, she was the one who spoilt her life. She remembered her own mother and felt bad about missing her when she needed her the most.
She murmured " None can replace the place of mother". She wept silently in her mother's memories.

Eventhough her voice was feeble, Abhi heard it clearly. He felt bad to see her broken in tears, he was in guilty of making her remember about her mother's love.

He touched her shoulders and tried to compose her, he said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I know none can replace mom's love, I just thought if you talk with her, then you both will get along well. But it's ok you take your time but please don't cry, it's...it's ... hurting me".

Ramya was shocked to listen his broken voice, but still she was not convinced and sobbed. Abhi felt helpless to see her in pool of tears, suddenly he pulled her into his embrace. Ramya was astonished atfirst, but she couldn't deny him strangely she found a solace in his hug. Unknowingly her hands encircled around his waist, she pressed her face on his chest and closed her eyes. She could hear his heart beat very clearly, his breath brushed her forehead, he hugged her more tightly. She asked herself why his touch looks so familiar to her?? It is doing something to her. She wants to break it but she couldn't, instead she leaned on him more than before,it was like she was scared of being lost somewhere, so she hugged him tightly. One of his hand held her waist gently and another one touched her chubby cheeks, she became nervous in his touch. His fingers were tickling on her bare waist, her lips trembled, he smiled looking at her, simultaneously she felt some magic was happening to her. Slowly he gave a peck on her forehead, then his fingers traces her face lovingly. He was happy and felt content to see his effects on her. He showered some kisses on her eyes, cheeks and so on... she became dumb and she went into some other world. Atlast he was about to enter her lips....

To Be Continued.....

*****************************************

Hey Guys!!
Sorry for the delayed update. I hope you all like this romantic update. Keep encourage my works with your comments and votes, it means a lot to me.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 34K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
1.5M 51.7K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
247K 22K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
23.8K 1.4K 16
" I love you, Saanvi............ " a boy said who was sitting on his knees with a bouquet. "SHUT UP DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY GIRL,"...