Bound By Blood โœ”๏ธ

By RiaXwriter_

โ€ขHighest Ranksโ€ข #1 - In Arewa_23rd August, 2021. #1 - In Fulani_17th September, 2021. #2 - In Part 1_19th Oc... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTERS TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
E P I L O G U E
PART II

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

1.6K 205 24
By RiaXwriter_

Ping !

Mufida's phone pinged indicating a message,she hissed and squeezed her eyes picking up her phone,she adjusted her sitting position and unlocked the phone,with a smug and sleepy expression.

Assalamu Alaikum Mufida
How are you feeling ? I hope you are fine

"Who is this again?"she hissed and checked the number,the message was from an unknown number. "Whoever it is,don't even expect me to reply"she kept the phone aside and got out of bed.

Tomorrow is eid already,she is so excited even though there is going to be too much work to do today because their maid went home for a wedding.

She yawned and stretched her arms,tired is how she feels this early morning. She slipped into a brown lace,tied her scarf and sashayed out of the room.

"Good morning umma"mufida greeted and hugged her mother. Her mother hummed and smiled,pinching her daughter's cheeks.

"You're awake already?!"she asked her eyes popping out surprisingly. "For your information, if you're thinking of going out better stop"her mother warned with a straight face.

"No I'm not"she denied with a pout. "I'm so excited that tomorrow is eid"mufida squealed throwing her hands up excitedly. "And after eid is ya ridwan and heenah's wedding"

"The next two weeks will be so stressful"her mother shook her head and smiled. "I can't believe ridwan is getting married for the second time,I really want him to be happy,he have suffered a lot at least he deserve some happiness"

"Umma you don't need to worry about that at all,I trust Raheenah"mufida assured nodding her head. "She will take good care of brother,I'm sure of that"

"I wish I could say that"

"Umma what do you mean?"mufida asked knitting her brows in confusion.

"Raheenah was forced into this,do you think she is happy?"her mother asked and mufida kept mute to think for a while before replying her.

"I know she was forced into this but she have no other choice but to be happy with it"mufida nodded with a fake smile. "They are destined to be together"

"I do trust raheenah but...."her mother started. "Forget it"she said raising her hands dismissing the topic.

"Umma I forgot to tell you,me,Ruhaina,heenah,laiba are going for shopping,we are choosing the anko for the Yinin Biki,you've already chosen yours"mufida smiled.

"Hope you won't take long?"her mother asked with a raise brow.

"I won't I promise,I'm not leaving now laiba will come here,Raheenah and ruhaina will come pick us up,I will be back soon"

"Okay dear,take care of yourself"her mother smiled and left.

Mufida sat down on the couch and brought out her phone,immediately she unlocked the phone,she started surfing through her Instagram notifications.

She hissed seeing that only 2 people followed her,she followed them back and kept the phone aside.

"Mufida"sa'eed called entering the sitting room. "Where is ya ridwan?"he asked staring at her.

Sa'eed is her immediate younger brother, they fight and argue all the time and sometimes he is her partner in crime.

"See him"she replied pointing at her head. "He is on my head"she added sarcastically rolling her eyes.

He ignored her and asked her one more time. "Where is he please?!"

"I don't know,why are you asking?"mufida raised her brows at sa'eed.

He shook his head and smirked. "I won't tell you"

Mufida shrugged,acting as if she don't want to know why he is looking for ridwan.

"You don't want to know?"he asked and she hummed nodding her head. "You know what?"he asked and she shook her head. "Call him up and ask him where he is"

"Okay,I will call him up"mufida unlocked her phone and dialed ridwan's number,he picked up immediately.

"Where are you?.............okay sa'eed was asking about you...........right away!"she ended the call and turned to sa'eed. "He is outside,in the garden"she said and stood up. "Let's go"

"You and who?"he asked with a light chuckle. "I'm going alone fah,you can't follow me"

"Don't waste my time,let's go"

"Okay"he said raising his hands up in surrender.

"Laiba!"mufida shouted and hugged her. Laiba broke out of the hug with a smile and closed the door to the car.

"Mufy ! mufy !"Laiba sang shaking her head. "I thought you won't recognize me"she said sarcastically.

Mufida rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah! You are sleeping here right?"she asked.

"No"Laiba shook her head. "Maybe after eid,in sha Allah"

"Okay"

"Aryan!"Laiba called and the person sitting on the driver's sit turned to face her. "Bye!"

"Aryan,you've forgotten about me right"she asked and he shook his head with a chuckle.

"No that's not it,I was busy that's all"Aryan replied. "The last time we met I gave you my number but you never called,so whose fault is it?"he asked and mufida rolled her lips.

"I am"she answered nodding her head. "I heard your marriage is going to be set soon,who is the unlucky girl"mufida asked and he grinned.

"Mind you ! She is the luckiest girl in the world"he rolled his eyes. "Where did you even heard that from?"he asked knitting his brows at mufida.

"I overheard um...."

"You eavesdropped"he cut her off with a chuckle.

"I didn't,just let me finish,I heard her talking to your mother over the phone,I waited for her to end the call so that I can ask her who is getting married"mufida concluded.

"I see,I'm not getting married anytime soon"he shook his head. "Bye I gotta go!"he said and drove out of the building.

"Who is he getting married to?"mufida asked Laiba immediately they entered the living room.

"I have no idea mufida"Laiba answered. "I don't think he is dating any girl,he is the ' single and not ready to mingle type ' you see"she ended with a laugh.

"So which type are you?"mufida asked and winked at Laiba.

Laiba chuckled and shook her head. "I have no idea!"she answered and mufida laughed. "What about you?"

Mufida's smile fell,Laiba noticed it and she regret asking her that. Mufida masked it up and said. "I have no idea too"

They both laughed.

"Where is ummi?"Laiba asked looking around.

"In her room"mufida answered.

"Okay,let me go and see her"Laiba said and left for ummi's room with mufida walking beside her. Mufida opened the door and Laiba entered. "Ummi"she called and hugged her tightly.

Breaking out of the hug,ummi smiled and said. "How're you my dear?"she asked and Laiba smiled revealing her two adorable dimples.

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah ummi"she replied. "Ammi said I should greet you,she is sorry she couldn't come this Ramadan"

"It's okay,I will call her up later,where is Aryan?"ummi asked.

"He was the one who dropped me here,he just left"

"He didn't even care to say hey"ummi shook her head.

"I think he was in a hurry,that's why"mufida answered and ummi nodded.

"We will get going now"mufida said dragging laiba's hand,taking her out of the room.

"Call heenah up and ask her where she is, the weather is not good,I think is going to rain"Laiba said,worried.

"Okay,my phone is in my room let me go get it"mufida said and left,Laiba made herself comfortable on the couch removing her spectacles,she put them inside their case and shove it inside her bag.

Mufida came downstairs with her phone gently placed against her ear. "You are outside?..........okay we are coming......."she hung up and adjusted her veil. "She is outside let's go"mufida announced and Laiba stood up stretching her arms widely.

The two made their way outside the house,they spotted raheenah's car and went over to her. "Hey!"Laiba waved at Raheenah.

"Who I'm I seeing like Laiba"Raheenah said sarcastically.

"She is the one!"ruhainah shouted coming out of the passenger's seat,she went over to Laiba and hugged her.

"How have you been?long time no see"mufida said and Laiba laughed.

"I'm good,I've missed you guys so much,school has been hectic I swear"Laiba replied her voice low.

"We better get going,chats for later"mufida said and they entered the car,mufida entered the passenger's seat while Ruhainah and Laiba sat at the back seats,they were chatting the whole ride.

Parking her car in the parking lot,she released a sigh of relief and said. "We're here"she turned off the ignition and got out of the car.

She adjusted her gown together with her veil and put her car keys inside her purse. "Let's go,we are not wasting time here,just pick the one you like and I will drop you off"

"Okay boss"Laiba said and they laughed.

"You guys should go together,I need to get something for mom and Usman,we will meet in the cashier area to pay the bill"Raheenah said.

"Okay"they chorused and left to look for the perfect Ankara.

After searching the whole area,she finally spotted Pringles,she sighed picking it up and putting it inside the basket. She went on to look for what her mother asked her to buy,she stopped when she reached the perfume area, she picked up her mother's favourite one and also bought one for herself then left to the cashier area to pay. She texted mufida to ask if they're done,she replied immediately with a yes.

"Pack this"raheenah said handing over the basket to a fair,slim and tall lady standing before the counter. She smiled at raheenah and collected the basket.

"Your bill is 12,000 ma'am"the lady said,raheenah nodded putting her hands in her purse to bring out her card.

"Here"she gave her the card,the lady didn't collect the card because of a voice that stopped her.

"I will pay"the voice said again,raheenah squeezed her eyes trying to remember if she have heard that voice before, no she hasn't !

She turned and face him,her face filled with anger. "Excuse me"she glared at him her hands against her chest. "I didn't ask you to"she added still glaring at him.

He smiled and said. "I know,but I thought of doing something nice to a beautiful lady"he said staring at her face.

She scoffed and turned to the cashier lady. "Take the card"she gave her the card,the lady collected the card.

"I don't have time for men like you"she hissed.

"Don't use that card,take this"he brought out his card from his pocket. "Use this instead"

"Are you deaf?"she snapped,making him angry. "I don't need your money,I didn't say I don't have the money to pay,why can't you just mind your own business,and you"she turned to the lady. "If you don't want to use my card,then give it back,I don't want to shop here"

"I'm sorry ma'am but he i....."

"How on earth do you expect me to mind my business with beautiful girls like you around"he said in a flirty manner. "What's you name beautiful?"he asked stepping forward.

Raheenah moved back to avoid getting touched by the man. "Are you sure you're okay in here"she asked pointing at his head. "You are a psycho!"she said and hissed. "And stop calling me beautiful, I'm a married woman,stay away from me"she said and walked pass him.

He turned and said. "It was because of you my love,I didn't do anything to you, you called me a psycho"he snorted and went to raheenah,to talk face to face. "A psycho"he repeated and laughed.

"My love lis...."

Raheenah cut him off. "I'm not your love,correct that"

"You didn't tell me your name,so I'm calling you my love or beautiful which one do you prefer"he asked grinning like a psycho.

She snatched her cards away from the cashier and left the mall,she entered her car and sighed. "Useless man!"

"What was that?"mufida asked entering the car,the three of them saw what happened between raheenah and the psycho. "Who was he?"

"He is just a mad man that broke out of the asylum"she turned on the ignition and reversed the car.

"But he is well dressed like a rich man,and not a mad man"Laiba said.

"You won't understand"

"Why did you spat at him,he look very dangerous"mufida added.

"I had to,he was crossing the line"

"Do you know the part I enjoyed most"mufida asked and Raheenah shook her head.

"The part you told him that you're a married woman"

Hey guys !
Long time no see right?!

I was busy and still is....

My exams is approaching I really need your prayers !

I will be off for a while but before I go,I'm dropping this chapter for you....it is a very long chapter

Do you want to know who the psycho is ?

New characters right ? Laiba and Aryan do you like them ?

Do you think there is something on Aryan's mind that he couldn't say ?

Raheenah and ridwan's wedding is almost here 💃😂 who is happy ?

We are H A P P Y - HAPPY ! ! !

You guys must have probably noticed that I talk to much 😖 I can't help it.....

I just love you all so much that I can't stop talking to you.....

Thank you all so much for taking your time to read my book,I'm not perfect ! I know I make mistakes but with you people around me,I will be perfect in sha Allah !

Byee ! Love y'all ❤

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1.3K 20
The romance between two high school sweethearts. Two people who have hurt each other so much and yet want no one else but one another. Munayah is a s...
64.4K 13.2K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...
216K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’...
Noorul-Ayn By madamsbs

General Fiction

125K 20.2K 54
#20 Spritual (29/12/2020) #2 Fulani (28/12/2020) #1 Hausa (11/12/2021) A girl that haphazardly steps into a mans life and tries to steer him out of h...