UNPREDICTABLE [Girl From Now...

Per YEONA_DA_GREAT

Nanno is a girl who always switches schools to expose people who need karma. What if all of her plans were ru... Més

Author's Note
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (2)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (3)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (Final)
Ep 2: Behind the talent
Ep 2: Behind the talent (2)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (3)
Ep2: Behind the talent (4)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (Final)
Author's Note
Ep 3: Favone
Ep 3: Favone (2)
Ep 3: Favone (3)
Ep 3: Favone (4)
Ep 3: Favone (5)
Ep 3: Favone (6)
Ep 3: Favone (Final)
Ep 4: Social medic

Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (4)

2.7K 114 127
Per YEONA_DA_GREAT

Third Person POV

Nanno is still waiting for the other students so she can enter the School. When she was waiting for the others, someone taps her shoulder.

She turns her head, she saw 3 unknown girls chatting. When she turned her head at the front she saw Krystel Smiling at her.

Their faces are too close, that they almost kiss, But when Krystel noticed it. She silently backed away and they both greet each other.

When the student is More than 20, The gate automatically opens.

Nanno still doesn't move at her position. She waits for the students to get in before she gets in. Krystel moves close to Nanno so the other student can enter freely.

She waits for Nanno to enter so they can enter together, Nanno noticed it but she just shrugged and thought that maybe Krystel also wants the student to get in first.

When all of the students entered, krystel and Nanno proceed to Enter the school. They walk in silence to their class.

When they arrived, They saw that Anurak's chair is empty, they thought that maybe he's late.

They sat at their chairs, And wait for Anurak. A few minutes later, anurak enters the room and walks to his chair.

Krystel greets him and He greets her back. When the bell rings indicating that students should be in class.

Mrs. Buppha enters with her fuming eyes but she manages to stay calm.

She put her stuff on the table, She then cleared her throat and she closed her eyes.

She waits for the students to be silent. When the room is silent, she opens her eyes, trying to stay calm as possible.

"Okay, class. Someone caught in the CCTV yesterday, that THEY didn't eat the food AND mostly she put it in the trash can " The class starts to whispers. And they try to guess who it is.

"And that is not just ONE but TWO  of the RULES HERE that they violated, AND IT'S NOT JUST SIMPLE RULE. IT'S ONE OF THE TOP RULES HERE ON THE CAMPUS." Mrs. Buppha shouted at the students.

Students are trembling in fear, While Krystel and Nanno are calm. On the other hand, Anurak almost can't breathe because of fear, not because of the shouting of Mrs. Buppha it's because he's one of the students who didn't eat the food and he's also afraid of the punishment.

" THIS PUNISHMENT WILL BE A LOT WORSE THAN A NORMAL PUNISHMENT. WHO DIDN'T ATE THEIR LUNCH YESTERDAY AND WHO THROW IT AT THE TRASH CAN YOU PLEASE STAND" Mrs. Buppha shouted at them.

Krystel didn't hesitate to stand, While Anurak is going to stand but Nanno grabs his wrist and stopped him.

Nanno proudly stands with Krystel. The Room is full of a whisper when they both stand without hesitation, Mrs. Buppha shushes them, that the class became silent.

"Come HERE ON FRONT OF ME NOW!" They didn't hesitate to walk to the front of the class.

When the 2 students reached the front of the class.  Mrs. Buppha slaps Krystel hard and grabs her hair. The students were shocked at the scene in front of them.

"I know you're the one who throws the food and the one who convinces them to not eat the food" Mrs. Buppha angrily whispers at Krystel's ears. Krystel just shows her no expression face.

"You'll regret this Mrs. Buppha" Krystel whisper back using her monotone voice. As Mrs. Buppha rose her eyebrows, she giggles like a crazy psycho.

"I've never regret anything" Mrs. Buppha spat back and releases the grip of Krystel's hair, She looked at the 2 girls with her furious eyes.

"The 2 of you, prepare for the punishment later, now go to your chairs." The two obeyed.

they sat in their chairs and listen to Mrs. Buppha's saying. Anurak looked at Krystel's side lips that it's bleeding.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault I shouldn't have listened to you," Anurak apologized to Krystel. She looked at him and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine, And it's all my fault. Don't worry we'll be okay" Krystel pat his back to ease his nerves.

"But I want you to do something that will help me"

"What is it? I can do ever you want, I put you in a difficult situation" Anurak didn't hesitate to ask the girl.

"I'll tell you later," After that, She listens again to Mrs. Buppha. While Anurak turns his head in Nanno's direction and looked at her.

"Why did you do that?" Nanno looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head, acting curious.

"Why did you stop me earlier? It's my fault you shouldn't be involved in this problem" anurak said with his guiltiness in his tone.

"Nothing, And it's my fault too because I should stop Krystel at her decision earlier, and don't be ridiculous I'll be fine. Just focus on your grades." Nanno smiles at him and proceeds to listen to the discussion.

Anurak didn't listen and kept thinking about what happened earlier. Krystel looked in Anurak's direction, she notices that He kept thinking about what happened earlier.

"Hey, don't think about what happened earlier. I told you we'll be fine" Anurak calm his self down and proceed to listen to their class.

Time skip~

When their class is finished, Mrs. Buppha waited for the two girls to finish fixing their stuff.

When Anurak is done fixing his stuff, He then pats Krystel and Nanno's back.

"Girls I'm sorry," he mumbled and left. The two just continue to do their things. When they are done, Mrs. Buppha spoke.

"Come on girls, I don't want us to be late" Mrs. Buppha announced in her monotone voice

She started to walk while the other 2 is following her.  They notice that they are going downstairs where the basement existed.

A couple of minutes later they still are walking down in silence.

When they reached the Unknown floor, they saw a fancy wooden door with a sensor that there's a ' do not enter ' and a 'Beware' sign in the door.

When Mrs. Buppha is in front of the door, she scans her hand on the scanner to enter.

The wooden door opens revealing a Darkroom, Mrs. Buppha pushed the 2 girls and fastly closed the door.

the 2 students didn't try to open the door, they already know that it's locked. They just stand straight and stay silent. The silence broke when an unknown voice speak.

"The two of you Broke the SPECIAL rules, that you'll be able to punish hard." The Unknown voice announced. The 2 girls stay silent like they are not frightened.

"Are you girls ready for your punishment?" The unknown voice excitedly asked, The two realized that they released some smoke.

But not just any smoke but a chemical to sleep the two girls. They are getting unconscious, their body is slowly giving up.

The two girls are now on the ground laying down. Two unknown men carry the 2 unconscious girls on their shoulders and brought the two girls to another room.

The room is filled with Doors, Each of the rooms consists big size beds and toys.

When the 2 girls are waking up, they notice that they are tied to their chairs, their faces were calmed and not frightened.
Commonly normal students would freak out and tried to escape. But for them? It's not their thing.

They notice that they are not just the two of them in the room, there's also a couple of unconscious students that are tied in their chairs. When the students awaken, they tried to untie their wrists but they didn't succeed, The unknown voice spoke again.

"Girls and Boys, You have finally woken up. You still have a guest to entertain. "  The unknown voice laughed at the end of his/her sentence.

When the unknown voice stops laughing, There's a couple of people goes inside their room wearing suits.

When they all sit at their assigned chairs the Lights opens and the students realize that all of them are on the stage, except for those people who wear suits.

They stop their eyes roaming around when there's A man on stage who wears a suit. He began to speak.

"Welcome everyone! Before I start, I just want to tell you that we will start at 100,000 baht. Let's now start with this girl" The Man excitedly announced.

He then moves the chair of the girl, to see her beautiful face. They start betting, starting one 100,000 baht as he told. the prize is getting higher and higher. And the girl sold at 1,200,000 baht.

The 2 unknown men get the girl and brought her to one of the rooms, the man who bought the girl follows the two men. When the other student saw the scene they panicked and tried to escape, While the other 2 girls remain calm.

The man host begins betting again but the student is a boy. So the final betting is 800,000 baht, The 2 men grabbed him and proceed to another room.

When all of the students were gone, Krystel is only the one who left. Nanno sold a while ago at 2,000,000 baht. The host proceeds to introduces Krystel in front of the other people.

"We will do this differently, We will start at 1,000,000 baht. For this pretty young lady right here" he declared and point at Krystel. They start betting

'1,200,000 baht'

'2,100,000 baht'

'3,000,000 baht'

'4,100,000 baht'

'4,200,000 baht'

The amount of money is getting higher and higher but someone shouted 20,000,000 baht. Other people didn't bet since the amount of money that someone betted was a lot. Krystel is finally sold. The 2 men brought Krystel to one of the rooms.

When they arrived, the unknown man goes inside the room with Krystel, The two men left for their privacy.

Krystel knows who it is, but she pretends that she's curious about him.

"Hi beautiful student we meet again," the unknown man greeted her creepily. he's still on the dark side of the room.

"Wh-who a-are y-you" Krystel pretends to stutter, that the 'unknown' guy believes it.

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

"We've met before young lady" he walks toward Krystel, while Krystel is backing her steps.

When Krystel felt the wall, she fakely tried to escape but the Unkown man cornered her. The man grabbed her wrist and pin her to the wall.

Krystel finally can see his face, he's the man who met Krystel in the hall.

the man starts kissing Krystel's jaw and goes down to her neck sucking each inch of her skin.

'You'll be able to enjoy this today but you'll regret this when you rot in jail'. Krystel mentally says.

The man proceeds to suck her skin and proceeds removes the girl's top uniform, He firstly impatiently unbuttoned the girl's polo. He finally saw the beautiful view in front of him.

The girl's body is perfect, her skin is flawless, and her melons are not that big and not that small either.

He carries the girl and brings her to bed. When they reached the bed, He tossed Krystel on the bed and goes on top of her, he starts kissing her again at her neck, the man is contented with the so-called artwork he made.

He now removes the skirt of Krystel. The man was delighted that Krystel obeyed everything he does, but he didn't know that there's an extra room in the prison that is waiting for him.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
168K 3.3K 65
(y/n) is a girl who has forgotten a memory. A memory that Ty said a word that he meant. But (y/n) meets him once more but doesn't remember him. Ty de...
19.1K 774 31
Y/n(Your name) is a teen girl who knows nothing about what's going in her life, she just wants to spend her life as other normal teens do but it turn...
752 4 1
ကောင်းကင်ကိုးခုမှ အမတများနှင့် သူတော်စင်များမှာ လောကတစ်သောင်းပါ၀င်သော မြေကမ္ဘာကိုးခုအားအုပ်ချုပ်ကြသည်။ မြေကမ္ဘာတစ်ခုလျှင် လောကတစ်သောင်း(စကြ၀ဠာတိုက်တစ...