Ep 1: Blinded by Gold

Third Person POV

Nanno has a new school to get into. Before she enters the school, There's a Huge school gate that automatically opens when more than 20 students are waiting, The gates have sensors, it can detect how many students are in front of the school gates, it can also detect if you're a student in the school.

She waited for several students to be able to open the school gate. Upon reaching the minimum number of pupils. The gates of the school open, unveiling the humongous school.

They are now entering the school, some of the students are attending their assigned classes, And some of them roaming around.

When Nanno saw the principal's office, she goes there and knocks on the door, when somebody tells her to come in, she immediately opens the door and asks the principal politely. The principal helped Nanno to guide her in her class.

Nanno is looking at the rooms while passing to it, She knows that this school treats the normal students Poorly, while the other rich students, give them better education, a better classroom, etc.

Even the uniform of the regular students was completely different from the rich students.

How come normal students don't complain? Who are they to complain? They are "just" normal students who study there. Even they complained about the treatment, the professors would be angry at them. They will assure you that you'll suffer to death. The normal students also didn't have a choice, their families don't know about the Bad treatment and bad behavior at this school.

Also, they don't have a choice about going to this school, because when you graduated here you'll be able to accept any college school.

When they reached the room, the principal knocks. And it was a middle-aged lady that opens the door. Her eyes first fell upon Nanno with a disgusted look, then she saw the principal. She transforms her expression into an accessible gaze.

"Hi, sir. Aran, what are you doing here?" She asked the principal "politely".

'Fake' Nanno mumbled, fortunately, nobody can hear.

"Oh, this is Nanno. The new student." He put his arm at Nanno's shoulder and smiles.

"Hi, Nanno. I'm Ma'am Buppha, your teacher." As Mrs. Buppha grins strangely at Nanno, the girl looks at her strangely but remains in her posture.

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. Buppha," Nanno greeted while using her innocent smile.

"You can now enter your class if something goes wrong. Just go to my office," the principal said and left. The middle-aged woman changes her gaze towards Nanno, giving the same gaze earlier.

They now entered the so-called classroom. Nanno looked at the room, Which is not painted and the students are sitting at the broken chairs. When they reached the front of the students, Mrs. Buppha Claps so that she could attract the attention of students.

"So, class there is a new student here, introduce yourself" Mrs. Buppha without interest announced to the class, The room has become quiet, waiting for Nanno to speak.

"Hello, I'm nanno. Nice to meet you," As she smiled at the students, the teacher beside her rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.

"All right, nanno, you can sit next to Anurak. Raise your hand anurak" Anurak raises his hands.

Nanno observed her new classmate while walking to her chair, She notices that all of the students here have looks, which she expected. While wandering her eyes are around she didn't notice that she arrived at her assigned chair

"Hi I'm anurak" anurak introduces himself

"hi I'm nanno, nice to meet you anurak," Nanno greeted back while putting her things on the ground and proceed to sit.

After the introduction, they focused on Mrs. Buppha, that is in front of the board writing about some of the topics. Some minutes went by, the principal returned with the girl right beside him. Students start whispering about the new girl.

'Who is she?'

'Hang on, I don't see her face'

'Why is she late?'

'Oh no, one more victim. Poor her'

The students still keep whispering even the principal leaves. The new girl is hiding her face by hanging her head down, with her hair covering her face. The whispers stop when they hear Mrs. Buppha cleared her throat.

"Okay, look, we have one more student. Can you introduce yourself? " Mrs. Buppha repeats her tone that she used earlier.

'Is Mrs. Buppha always like this?' Nanno mumbled and secretly rolled her eyes. The young woman lifts her head and now she shows her crystal eyes that can bring you to a different dimension, her pinkish plump lips. and her smooth, delicate skin.

"Hello everyone My name is Krystel, I'm delighted to meet you," She smiles showing her smiled eyes and pearly white teeth.

The students kept whispering about the new student in front of them. Mrs. Buppha's ear perked up when they kept saying unnecessary things.

"Okay be quiet!" Mrs. Buppha shouted, the room becomes silent that the only thing you will hear was the trees outside.

"OK Krystel, you may sit beside Anurak, please raise your hand," Mrs. Buppha said. Yes anurak doesn't have seatmates, so the sitting arrangement was

Nanno Anurak Krystel

Before Krystel goes to her chair, she slowly bowed at Mrs. Buppha for respect. The teacher and even the students were shocked because for the first time there was one pupil who respects her even she didn't do anything inappropriate to the girl. No one almost respects her because she is known by the name of "Buppha with two faces".

The student she's taking care of is respectful but not as respectful as Krystel. Krystel walks toward her seat while smiling at the students.

When She reached her assigned seat she waved at anurak and sat. After that, she stared at anurak for a while that causes him to get flustered.

"uh-hm H-hi?" Anurak stammered on the other hand Krystel chuckled.

"Hello," Nanno noticed Krystel's presence so she looked at her, Krystel didn't notice that Nanno kept staring at her.

"H-hi I'm anurak, nice to meet you" Anurak introduced himself with a nervous smile. Krystel gives a genuine smile to him and after that, they proceed to listen to the class