Ep 2: Behind the talent (2)

(Monday)

3rd Person's PoV

Nanno just eats silently while Krystel looks at her and smirks. Achara noticed that Nanno kept silent since they introduce Krystel to her. So she decided to break the silence.

"So Krystel..." Achara paused and looked at Krystel while finishing her food at her mouth, Krystel replied at her with a hum. 

When Achara is done finishing chewing her food, She asked. "So you said earlier that you already knew Nanno," Krystel replied at her with him again and didn't mind eating her food.

 "When do you girls know each other?" When Nanno heard the question, she choked at her food. Krystel noticed that Nanno is Getting uncomfortable with the question. 

Before Krystel answers Achara's question, She gets up in her seat, gets a water bottle, and goes to Nanno who's coughing. When Krystel is giving her water bottle to Nanno, Nanno flinches at Krystel's action.

. When She is still coughing since She didn't accept the water, So  Krystel opens the water bottle and puts it in Nanno's Mouth carefully. Nanno doesn't have a choice to drink the water. 

When Nanno is done, Krystel goes to her seat and pretends that nothing happened. Achara noticed that Krystel is avoiding her question, so she asked again. "When do you girls know each other?" Achara asked with her interest in her voice. 

Krystel looks at Achara and rose an eyebrow. "Oh Yeah! Actually, I just know her because a lot of the students here whisper about her name every time and I saw her at the school hall earlier" Krystel smoothly told and without hesitation replied at Achara's question. The A4 just nods at Krystel and they started to eat again with silence. 

A couple of minutes past the bell starts ringing, indicating that their break time was over. The students in the cafeteria start leaving and fixing the table that they used. When A4, Nanno, and Krystel left at the cafeteria. They start to greet goodbyes and they change their direction so that they can go to their assigned room.