Ep 4: Social medic

Google search bar: What is Social media?

Social media is websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Said google.

We may benefit from social media in a variety of ways.

Making friends? Social media is the answer

Long-distance relationship? Social media is the answer.

Far away from friends? Social media.

You're bored? Social media

We control social media by changing our profile picture, adding a bio, changing background pictures, and uploading pictures or videos.

What if one day, you realize that social media is controlling your existence?

Klyde's POV

As I waved to my thousand viewers with an exaggerated smile, numerous remarks began to appear on my phone's screen.

I greeted my fans and browsed over the comments, adding, "Hi, I'm back! I'm busy after our school started."

KlydeIsMySuperior

"Hi, klyde we missed you!" 

Niks1434235

"How's your school?"

kitty555 replied to Niks1434235

"I bet he's studying at a prestigious school"

Starshie_ replied to kitty555

"Ikr!"

I'm pleasantly reading through the comments when Niks1434235 catches my eye: "I'm doing quite well honestly, there are a lot of activities that were provided to us, I'm somewhat stressed but I'm managing it pretty well." I'll admit that I'm very stressed considering our professor handed us a lot of work.

I bid my fans goodnight and closed my live broadcast after a few hours of conversation. I wanted to stop going to school since I believed that I would gain a lot of money by being famous. however, my parents are against my plan.

-Next day-

I was strolling through the hallways when I heard students whispering to one another. Since I am well-known at my school, I am used to this. But I was mistaken—the new student was the one they were referring to.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at my back seeing the new girls, Nanno and Krystel. It seemed like the students here liked them already. Not going to lie, they look good but I look way better than them, I shrugged and proceed to my assigned class. 

(this chapter has been always in my unpublished chaps, so here it is. I'll try to update this next week with more chaps, so this will be my teaser for the next episode)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 04, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

UNPREDICTABLE  [Girl From Nowhere] Nanno x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें