Ep2: Behind the talent (4)

(Still Tuesday)

Nanno's POV

When I'm about to go home, I heard a familiar voice. I stop at my tracks and proceed to walk trying to go where the voice is coming from. 

When I slowly walk, I can hear the voice loud and clear. I reached the restroom where I first heard the voice.

 I hesitate if I talk to the girl or not, But I chose to spy on the girl first. I looked at the slightly open restroom door, I didn't see any girl. 'Maybe I chose the wrong way' I talked to myself. 

'I'm just being teased by my brain?' I'm about to give up, but when I heard the click indicating someone unlocks the cubicle. 

When the girl is going out at the cubicle, I notice she's familiar, her back, her hair, her posture, how tall she is.

 But I completely lost thought when she's starting to sing again. When she's about to go to the mirror.

 "No, No No No. That's impossible, no that's not Krystel." I mumbled with an unbelievable expression on my face. When she straightened her face in the mirror, I kept denying it in my head. 

I didn't notice that I completely opened the door. Gladly when I noticed it She didn't look at the door and she just kept singing, I run to the halls and hide one of the walls, Well That's close.

-

(Wednesday)

3rd Person's POV

Krystel is about to go to her classroom but when someone pulled her at the janitor's room. Nanno opened the lights at the janitor's room and locked it. Krystel looked at her with a rose of an eyebrow.