Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (3)

Third Person PoV

Nanno and Anurak are now in the classroom. While  Krystel is still finding a trashcan to dump their leftover food.

When she found one. She immediately sprints and she was supposed to put it in the trash can, but Someone caught her.

"What're you doing there?" Someone spoke while Krystel almost put the leftover food in the trash can.

"Oh Hi, sir. Nice to meet you" Krystel bows and smiles

' What a Beautiful student'  Krystel didn't hear it but she knows what he said. She uses her "confuse" face at the unknown man.

"Sorry sir, what is it again? I didn't hear it" Krystel give a warming smile at the man in front of him, The man cleared his throat at the girl in front of him.

"What are you doing with the plastic bag?" He asked and looked at the white plastic bag in Krystel's hand.

"Oh, this? Sir this is my full of trash, nothing to worry about" Krystel didn't hesitate to answer his question.

"Are you sure? It looks like that's the food you didn't finish." the man spoke, spying the caught girl.

'Why do you need to ask, if you already know. Dumbass' Krystel mumbled. She cleared her throat and stared at the Man again.

"Sir it wasn't, it's just trash" she smiles so the tension would ease. The man believed krystel's alibi, He proceeds checking the girl out.

Krystel is getting uncomfortable at his gaze but she calms herself down first, so she wouldn't be able to get into trouble yet, Krystel taps his shoulder.

The man noticed that he's being obvious so he fixes his posture.

"Hi, sir? I'm going now," she politely bows and smiles. She put the plastic bag in the trash and she proceeds to her classroom. 

"Hey! What's your name kid?" The man shouted, Krystel stops in her tracks when she heard the man shouted.

After that She turns her head to be able to see the man's body at the back, She only can see him in her peripheral vision.

"You'll be able to know me, sir," She smirked and proceeds to her classroom.

She walks to the halls of the school and looked at the classroom doors because she wasn't sure where is her classroom.

When she reached the final door of the hall,  She saw the familiar faces of her classmate, her classmate is still chatting so she thought their teacher isn't yet arriving. She goes inside their classroom and goes to her seat.

Anurak looks at her and asked.

"Krystel, why did you take so long?" Anurak asked. Krystel looks at him.

"I just find a trashcan to dump our leftovers and go to the restroom," She said with half-truth and half lie.

Well if she said that she was caught putting their leftover in the garbage, her plan will be ruined, seems like anurak believed Krystel's words.

 As He nods at krystel's reason, silence starts to fill the room when someone enters. their history teacher starts to discuss their lesson while Nanno and Krystel aren't listening.