Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (4)

Third Person POV

Nanno is still waiting for the other students so she can enter the School. When she was waiting for the others, someone taps her shoulder.

She turns her head, she saw 3 unknown girls chatting. When she turned her head at the front she saw Krystel Smiling at her.

Their faces are too close, that they almost kiss, But when Krystel noticed it. She silently backed away and they both greet each other.

When the student is More than 20, The gate automatically opens.

Nanno still doesn't move at her position. She waits for the students to get in before she gets in. Krystel moves close to Nanno so the other student can enter freely.

She waits for Nanno to enter so they can enter together, Nanno noticed it but she just shrugged and thought that maybe Krystel also wants the student to get in first.

When all of the students entered, krystel and Nanno proceed to Enter the school. They walk in silence to their class.

When they arrived, They saw that Anurak's chair is empty, they thought that maybe he's late.

They sat at their chairs, And wait for Anurak. A few minutes later, anurak enters the room and walks to his chair.

Krystel greets him and He greets her back. When the bell rings indicating that students should be in class.

Mrs. Buppha enters with her fuming eyes but she manages to stay calm.

She put her stuff on the table, She then cleared her throat and she closed her eyes.

She waits for the students to be silent. When the room is silent, she opens her eyes, trying to stay calm as possible.

"Okay, class. Someone caught in the CCTV yesterday, that THEY didn't eat the food AND mostly she put it in the trash can " The class starts to whispers. And they try to guess who it is.

"And that is not just ONE but TWO  of the RULES HERE that they violated, AND IT'S NOT JUST SIMPLE RULE. IT'S ONE OF THE TOP RULES HERE ON THE CAMPUS." Mrs. Buppha shouted at the students.

Students are trembling in fear, While Krystel and Nanno are calm. On the other hand, Anurak almost can't breathe because of fear, not because of the shouting of Mrs. Buppha it's because he's one of the students who didn't eat the food and he's also afraid of the punishment.

" THIS PUNISHMENT WILL BE A LOT WORSE THAN A NORMAL PUNISHMENT. WHO DIDN'T ATE THEIR LUNCH YESTERDAY AND WHO THROW IT AT THE TRASH CAN YOU PLEASE STAND" Mrs. Buppha shouted at them.

Krystel didn't hesitate to stand, While Anurak is going to stand but Nanno grabs his wrist and stopped him.

Nanno proudly stands with Krystel. The Room is full of a whisper when they both stand without hesitation, Mrs. Buppha shushes them, that the class became silent.

"Come HERE ON FRONT OF ME NOW!" They didn't hesitate to walk to the front of the class.

When the 2 students reached the front of the class.  Mrs. Buppha slaps Krystel hard and grabs her hair. The students were shocked at the scene in front of them.

"I know you're the one who throws the food and the one who convinces them to not eat the food" Mrs. Buppha angrily whispers at Krystel's ears. Krystel just shows her no expression face.