The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

By classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
Chapter 5
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
Chapter 7
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 55

7K 249 302
By classicallycomplex

Regulus was leaning against the lamppost in town square, he was tapping his foot anxiously his gaze fixed in the dimly lit street across from him.

"Why did I let him come?" He mumbled to him self kicking a stone away.

He felt Eric's hand on his shoulder squeezing it gently. "He'll be fine Reg. Besides... it'll be kinda nice to meet someone in your family that doesnt think I seduced you over to my side" Eric teased.

Regulus smirked "who's to say you didnt?" He replied. Eric grinned.

"Why did you have to invite him?" Lucia sighed running her hand over her face.

"It'll be fine Luci. I mean he seemed nice when I met him. A bit loud but nice" Domminc said thoughtfully.

"Let's just focus on finding Aurora" Evan said picking at the skin of his nail beds. He jumped a bit when a large black dog darted past him.

"Jesus christ!" He gasped. The dog stopped running suddenly and looked up at Regulus.

Regulus looked down confused at the ragged black dog. It cocked its head its tounge hanging from its mouth as it panted.  Regulus raised an eyebrow. Something about the dog seemed slightly familiar, something in its eyes.

He only became aware of Eric and Antonin laughing at Evan when the dog nudged its head against Regulus's knees affectionately. Regulus was at first taken back. But the dog looked up at him with striking blue eyes large and innocent.

Regulus sighed and ruffled his ears and the dogs tail waved furiously showing its excitement. "Right away on now, good boy" Regulus said telling the side if the dog and patting head.

The dog looked at him for a moment longer before dashing off behind a near by house.

"Will you two pull yourself together! Where is Sirius?" Lucia snapped. Regulus shrugged.

"I mean if Regs brother looks anything like him I'll be very happy" Antonin grinned. Domminc scoffed hitting his arm.

"What?" He gasped. "Hey Reggie is your brother... you know..." Antonin raised his hand and made his wrist go limp. Regulus rolled his eyes.

"He's married Tony" "yeah but is it a bird or a fella?"

"Hey Reg isnt that him?" Eric interfered pointing to the figure walking quickly towards them in a black ankle length coat.

Sirius Black came jogging up to them and even in the dark Regulus could see the creases of worry in his brothers face in the yellow light of the street lights.

Sirius stood infront of him panting just like the dog did. Regulus looked him up and down with an expression that read unimpressed.

Sirius had his hair in a bun, he wore a david Bowie cut off shirt and black joggers under his coat. Sirius looked at Regulus slight awe on his face.

"Oh its definitely a bloke" Tony whispered to Domminc.

"Am I late?" He asked soflty.

Regulus looked at him a second longer, he always envied how Sirius could put in such little effort and still look perfect.

"Yes. Your always late. For everything" Regulus said monotoned.

Sirius broke a small fond smile at his little brother.

"Right... hi"

"hi"

The two brothers stared at each other, neither knew what to say. Antonin smirked looking Sirius up and down.

"Right, um- maybe we should start looking" Eric interrupted. "Right" Regulus said not taking his eyes off of his brother.

Sirius eyes drifted to Eric looking suspiciously at him due to his close proximity to Regulus.

"Who are you?" He questioned. "Avery" Eric said. "Okay Avery, why are you standing so close to my brother?" He barked.

Sirius didnt miss how Regulus flinched at his choice of words."I'm his-" "you know we really dont have time for this" Lucia interrupted angrily stepping forward.

Sirius turned round and his frown turned to a teasing grin. "Hello Lu Lu" Lucia scowled at the taller man "Aurora could be anywhere right now, we have to find her before she leaves the country" She protested.

Sirius's face hardened. "Why would Aurora be leaving. the country...?" He asked softly.

Everyone fell quiet Lucia touched her lips as if the words spilled out like a waterfall.

"Reg why would she be leaving?" He demanded. Regulus clenched his jaw not saying word.

"What the fuck happened to her!" Sirius shouted fiercely walking close to his brother his angry breath hitting his face.

"Oi fuck off mate" Eric snapped pushing him away from Regulus. Sirius pushed him back "what happened to Aurora?" He snarled aggressively squaring up to Eric.

"Sirius stop!" Regulus commanded grabbing Sirius by the back of his coat dragging him away while Evan came to Eric holding him in place.

"Someone tell what the fuck happened!" He ordered, Regulus could see the panick starting to irrupt from Sirius's features.

Regulus grabbed him by the shoulders "pull yourself together you tosser" he hissed giving him a small shake.

"Auroras fine alright? Nothing... nothing happened" Regulus tried to lie through his teeth but Sirius saw his brothers eyes flicker nervously, he did that when he was lying.

"Your fucking lying. Why are you lying? Was it you?" He asked furiously.

Regulus clenched his jaw his grip on Sirius's jacket tightened "I said shes fine. We just need to find her. Now are you going to continue acting like a panicking chicken or help us?" Regulus spat.

Sirius blinked at his brother, he shoved him off. "I will find out what happened" he threatened. He glared at him then walked away, regulus cleared his throat.

"Fuck I'm going to get James, he can help" Sirius swore. The group perked up at the name, all except  Regulus and a fearful look over took his face.

"I'll go get him" Evan said quickly.

"Just tell me the adress and I'll go get him... that way you can stay and look for Aurora" he was leaning forward as he said it, like a hungry lion, hungry for information to please his master.

Sirius looked at him for a moment. "Yeah alright its- "

"we don't have time for this!" Regulus burst out causing everyone to look at him. All harsh glares except from Sirius who looked completely oblivious.

He composed himself quickly "we have to find Aurora plus Jam- uh Potter has a kid now, he has his hands full. If matters get any worse we will contact him but for now we need to find Aurora" he said.

The deatheaters stared at Regulus in awe, he adjusted his collar coughing uncomfortably.

  "Right" Evan announced. "We need to split up and cover the city" he said. Antonin grinned "I call pretty boy!" He shouted winking at Sirius.

"Appreciate the compliment but I am married" Sirius smirked holding out his hand to show the ring in his finger.

"Yeah but they dont have to know" Antonin said with a cocky smile.

"He's a werewolf"

Antonin went rigged and cleared his throat uncomfortably pulling at his collar. "Uh- r-right I'll just-" Domminc groaned and grabbed him by his hand pulling him away "we'll go down main street" Dominic called dragging Antonin with her.

"I guess we shouldnt leave Lucia and Sirius alone together due to there...past" Evan said uncomfortably.

Lucia glared at Sirius as he blew her a kiss. Evan pulled Lucia by her arm "we'll cover the west bit" he said.

"If he's being dick tell me I'll gladly shove a lamppost up his ar-" "LUCIA!" Evan scolded pulling her away.

"Did she get meaner?" Sirius asked. Regulus shrugged rolling his eyes. "Come on" he said as Eric caught up beside him walking away leaving Sirius.

Sirius jogged to catch up with them catching the tail end of there conversation. "She likes featherhead park we could go there" Regulus suggested.

"She doesnt go to that park anymore after she got chased by geese" Sirius added smugly.

Regulus glared at him. As children they always had a ongoing competition on which brother knew Aurora best. It would go from playful remarks in how she tapped her pinky when she was anxious to full on debates of who she liked more.

"Yeah well we went there together last week so she must be fine now" Regulus snapped.

Sirius rolled his eyes "well shes not gonna be there in the middle of the night" "she could be" "shes not" "she-"

"why dont we start with hotels and inns?" Eric interupted

"who even are you?" Sirius demanded.

Eric looked to Regulus for consent, Regulus nodded. "Im his boyfriend"

Sirius stopped, he completely froze accept from his jaw that fell open. "B-b..but I'm the family disappointment! Thats my thing! Regulus! When did this happen!" He whined like a child.

"oh my god, no I am NOT dealing  with this again" Regulus groaned dragging Eric away as quickly as possible.

"Regulus Acturus Black dont you walk away from your brother!" Sirius yelled as he tried to catch up.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

It had been a while, 3 hours to be exact and it was now 1 in the morning and Regulus was growing a tight knot of anxiety in his stomach.

They had covered most of east London muggle and wizard. Every inn, every hotel even restaurants and one room renovations. But nothing. Regulus could tell Sirius was starting to become more panicked like him.

He was more jittery and even more snappy.

"What the fuck did you do to drive her to hide somewhere in the other side of london?" Sirius spat as they continued to walk.

Eric sighed loudly completely finished with there constant bickering. "I told you nothing happened. Nothing that I know of" Regulus said.

"Oh dont give me that shit" Sirius snarled stopping walking grabbing his sleeve to stop him too.

"You think I'm thick Reg? You call me out of the blue after 6 fucking years and you dont expect me to think somethings wrong? Then I show up and your with Lucia Alexer and  Evan Rosier"

"there childhood friends"

"there suspected deatheaters! And so are you!" Regulus fell silent he subconsciously put his arm behind his back as Sirius sighed angrily.

"God do you know the lengths I've had to go through to keep your fucking name off of that god damn list? The amount of persuading and sweet talking and a bunch of illeagal stuff that James would have a aneurysm if he found out. And-and now your hanging around with them? Do you know how that makes you look? How it makes me look?... you know when dad died I thought you would have changed...bit obviously you havent" Sirius ranted.

Regulus looked quite taken aback. He knew sirius had a tendency to rant and rant when he was stressed. Words flow out like a waterfall. Regulus watched as his brother walked on infront his hand shoved deep in his pockets.

Eric came over with a curious look. "All you said was you didnt know..." he mumbled.

Regulus sighed "he does that alot, rambles I mean...well he used to" Regulus muttered.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Another few hours, 3 o clock. Still nothing. All three men were dragging there feet with tiredness as they approached the next inn. A run down small place called the Leaky Cauldron.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora sat infront of the fire watching the flames throw themselves around in the harth. The longer she watched the more sick she felt.

It was a sort of sick twisted irony that she had decided to use fire against Tom.

The old dreary room of the leaky cauldron was cold from the gusts of wind that whistled through the cracks of the floor boards so she stayed huddled close to the flames.

Her hand was on her neck applying a small amount of pressure trying to feel how deep the bruising went. She kept whincing at every prod.

Everything from the last few days seemed to dawn on her in those few seconds. The plan, the fires, the fight. And everything came crashing down in her like a sheet of glass smashing into one thousand fragments as it hit her.

And she began to sob. She cried so hard that she didnt make a sound accept from the desprate Inhales of oxygen in between.

The fire now looked like a blurry blazing orb of light through her tears. She just kept thinking about what she did.

Sure it didnt hurt anyone but she still did it. Was she really going that crazy? Had Tom finally brought her to the edge of insanity?

It was a terrifying thought. That her child could have two delusional parents.

It reminded her of the old muggle comics her aunt Caterina used to collect.

One was called Batman featuring a phycotic clown man and his just as insane girlfriend named Harley Quinn would do anything for him.

Her name came from the traditional english word Harlequin meaning a mute character in traditional theater thats only purpose was to serve their master. 

Aurora cringed at the thought of becoming Tom's harlequin.

It made her want to vomit.

But the idea of insanity isnt always a terrifying one. There is something in those four syllables that make people crave it.

When you insane you have no worrys, the world is your oyster, you are a god and anything you say goes. No guilt, no remorse, no responsibility.

And for a women who's life had been infested with those three things fro the past 8 months, it sounded nice.

She was responsible for Lily, for Harry, for Tom's humanity, the people Tom hurts, for Regulus, for a baby. Not to mention the loads and loads of guilt and remorse on top of those things that go hand in hand with it.

Insanity at this point...

seemed like a gift.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

"JESUS CHRIST BLONDIE MOVE!"

Sirius Eric and Regulus stumbled into the Leaky cauldron dark reception disturbing the eery peace of the room.

The frail man at the front desk who looked old enligh to be withering away looked up unimpressed as the men steadied themselves proceeding to walk In towards him ignoring their un proffessional act before.

The man glared at them through his boxy glasses. "Can I help you... gentlemen?" He asked judgmentally his eyes sliding over Sirius's outfit.

Sirius smiled fakely at him about to open his mouth to fire back some witty remark but Regulus stepped in shoving him out of the way.

"Sorry to bother you sir but we wondering if a women by the name of Aurora blossom had checked in here?" He asked politely.

The man blinked at him "no... I dont recall" "long black hair, super pale, same height as him?" Sirius asked pointing to Regulus.

The man sighed loudly as if it was such a huge effort to even converse with them.

" I'm not permitted by my employer to give out any information about our customers" he drawled.

"Oh come on mate we're not creeps promise" Sirius protested. The man looked at him at the end of his nose.

"That's very reassuring sir" he spat. The men sighed and Sirius pulled Regulus a few steps away from the desk.

"Give him some money" Sirius hissed. "W-what?" Regulus asked with wide eyes.

"look hes a grumpy old man stuck in a run down inn. Give him some money" Sirius explained pushing his younger brother awkwardly towards the desk.

"I um- uh...maybe we could- um... have some sort of agreement?" Regulus whispered trying to fake confidence as he slid 5 gallons over the table.

The man gave him a stern look "sir, this is a respectable inn we do no take bribes" he snarled.

Regulus quickly snatched up the gallons embarrassed glaring at Sirius furiously.

"M-my apologizes sir" he stuttered grabbing eric who was biting his lip to stop his laughter and yanking him away.

Sirius followed close behind trying to hide his snickers as the men tried to leave the inn.

As sirius was leaving a man grabbed onto his wrist. Sirius peered down at the scruffy looking guy about to shout at him when he began talking through a gravelly voice.

"I saw er, dat bird ya lookin fer. She's in room 34 up the stairs" Sirius's face lit up for moment before it hardened again.

"Why are you watching her like that eh?" He growled, the man's eyes widened and he gulped.

"I uh- uh" "what you think it's okay to go creeping on young women you perv?" He sneered grabbing the man but the collar of his shirt. 

this caught Reglulus's attention and he grabbed onto Sirius's shoulder pulling him away from the man.

"Come on Sirius, let's just go. We know were she is" Regulus reasoned. Sirius gave the man a death like glare and dropped his shirt letting Regulus push him past the reception to where the rooms were.

They trudged down the corridor and up the stairs till they came to the rooms where they searched for room 34.

They came to the room and stopped outside, hesitantly Regulus stepped forward and knocked on the door. It took a while and the men nearly walked away till they heard the jangle of the lock moving and the door swung open.

The men let out a sigh of relief as Aurora came into view. She looked tired and sad but it was still Aurora.

Her eyes looked sorrowful and sunken, they could see the remaining of mascara stricken tears stuck to her skin. Her cheeks where flushed and hollow, her bones protruding out of her face like a corpse.

She was wearing a large hoodie that hid her neck.

Aurora's figure stiffened when she saw them and she imediately went to close the door but Regulus beat her to it.

He rammed his foot into the door keeping it open. "Aurora please" "go away Reg" she demanded trying to close it but he was able to pry it open and the three men stumbled into the room causing Aurora to retreat back in shock.

"Regulus get out!" She shouted. "Aurora come on please, you have to come back home" Regulus pleaded.

Sirius gave him a quizzical look. "N-no, no I am not going back to that place, I have a flight tomorrow morning and I-" "NO!" Both Eric and Regulus screamed.

"No you cant leave!" Regulus cried. "I have to Reg!" She argued. "An-and for fuck sake why is Sirius here!" She asked motioning to him.

"Aurora..." Regulus started taking a step towards her, she stumbled back alarmed and this alarmed Sirius. She would never act like this around Regulus.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" He screamed at his brother. Sirius stopped forward quickly instead catching Aurora by her shoulders.

She gasped trying to push him of, she was panicking Sirius could see it in her face. Anyone to close to her was making her hyperventilate. She was suffering from some sort of PTSD. But sirius never thought of that she he held her down firmer.

"Aurora tell me what happened, what did they do to you?" He demanded. Aurora just kept squirming trying to get away.

" Rory talk to me!" He pleaded grabbing her face forcefully holding it still.

She was crying now, trembling.  "its Sirius, it's me love come on it's okay your okay your safe it's me, its- its Sirius" his voice cracked at the end at the plain sight of seeing his friend so distressed.

"Get off of her!" Regulus shouted shoving his brother away but Sirius latched onto the collar of his shirt shoving him hard against the wall.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" he roared.

As quick as Sirius had grabbed Regulus Eric grabbed Sirius and hauled him to the floor keeping him down with his knee on his shoulder his wand pointed at his neck.

"Don't fucking touch him" he hissed stabbing his wand into his neck painfully. "Tell me what happened! Why is she acting like this!" Sirius demanded.

"Eric get off of him" Regulus sighed. Eric hesitated "for fuck sake your scaring Aurora stop!"

Aurora was pressed to the wall at the back of the room trembling and trying to stop the tears forming in her eyes. Eric looked at her and slowly got off Sirius pulling him to his feet.

Sirius sighed loudly looking angry but when he peered at Aurora he just looked pained.

"Rory please... tell me what happened.." he said soflty. Aurora allowed him to walk towards her against Regulus's protests. 

He reached out to her as if to touch her face but then he grabbed the collar of her hoodie.

Aurora gasped her hands flying to his trying to pull him off. But it had already happened, he had seen. The large purplish red hand print surrounding her neck stained into her pale skin.

Sirius stumbled back, looking at her in shock. "I knew it..." he whispered.

He gulped harshly his eyes glistening slightly. "Tell me who" he whispered coarsely.

Aurora's breath was shuttering, Sirius's stare was desprate get angry. So so angry.

Aurora swallowed the fear consuming her body that made her hands shake. she didnt think of the consequences, or the regret she would feel after. It was a glimpse if hope, a ray of light in the darkness. A way out.

"T-tom"

"Aurora don't!" Regulus screamed.

But it was too late the words came out in a desprate ball of sobs and truths like damn had broken.

"Tom! It was Tom all of it is Tom! Tom is Voldemort. It's a forced marriage Sirius, he-he made me I promise he made me... I-I took the vow.. I... i did it to save Lily..."

Sirius stood still, completely frozen. The room was frozen. Till 4 loud cracks broke through the ice invading the room with thick black smoke.

Sirius lurched towards Aurora grabbing her tightly as Lucia, Domminc, Evan and Antonin appeared in the room. And chaos broke out.

Spells began to be directed towards Sirius flashes of green red and purple. Sirius shielded Aurora with his body as best he could pushing her against his chest as he fired defence after defence spell, a painful gasp echoed from somewhere in the smoke that filled the room.

"I'm-!" he shot another spell. "I'm going to get you out of here!" He shouted over the noise.

"Your going to be okay Rory I promise!" He shouted pushing them behind some furniture to block the spells.

He grabbed Auroras scared tear stricken face in his hands. "You'll be safe now. I wont let him near you. I'm sorry I didnt do anything i-"

Sirius was cut off as a spell bit him in the back causing him to gasp in shock and go limp.

"SIRIUS!" Aurora screamed grabbing onto his limp body but quickly she was hauled away from him by Evan and Domminc.

She tried desperately to scramble away from them clawing at they're hands digging into her arms.

"STOP! STOP! NO DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" She roared tears falling mercilessly down her face her voice raw from her screeching as Lucia Eric and Antonin peered over the body, Regulus stood still staring at his brothers body.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM! SIRIUS! NO N-NO DON'T PLEASE!" She begged as Domminc tried her best to hush her petting her head softly as Evan held her still in his strong arms in a mix of a restraint and a hug.

"Please please Domminc I'm begging you Evan please!" She sobbed. Domminc and Evan shared as look and Aurora thrashed around violently when they'd didnt response screaming like her skin was being burnt off.

"REGULUS HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" She shrieked her legs giving way below her, drained of energy.

"Careful with her shes carrying Tom's child remember?" Lucia scolded. Evan quickly caught Aurora gently sitting her down in the ground still holding her tightly as he sat beside her caging her in his arms as she tried to kick and punch her way out towards Sirius.

She stared at his stll body on the floor her breath shaking her eyes where free flowing rivers. He looked so peaceful, so... still. It terrified her.

"Oh for fuck sake Regulus he's not dead I just stupified him get over here" Antonin demanded snapping Regulus from his trance and going over.

"Reg please... please he's your brother..." Aurora whimpered. Evan hushed her gently

"stay quiet Aurora" he advised.

Regulus stared down at Sirius's body a lump of emotion growing in his throat staying at the lifeless looking body.

"He knows To much Reg..." Eric started looking up at him.

"You know what where going to have to do..." Lucia muttered.

"We'll have to kill him"

Hey guysss

Sorry the update took so long I've been revising for exams and trying to write In my spare time hope it was okay and now you can see everything is starting to go down hill

My bby sirius I'm gonna cry when i half to write his de-

Stay safe i love you

~Lizzie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 517 9
atychiphobia-the extreme fear of failure. ~~ It's not in Tom riddle's nature to care for anyone. In fact, he doubts he's ever truly cared for someone...
369K 9.5K 123
♛𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬♛ ✧Marauders Era ✧ "..𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫" - Tom...
1.2K 75 3
Summary: "You don't work here," he says, dragging his eyes up and down Harry's body in a slow once-over. "I'd remember you." Harry shuffles his feet...
24.4K 343 47
Yn Crypas is a beautiful girl from one of the well known Crypas family her father went to coma when she was a 5 year old kid. Her family has a tradi...