The Worst Journey Of High Sch...

بواسطة Queenart13

Holly, the daughter of one of the greatest and richest worldwide scientists, enters an educational institutio... المزيد

The First Impression
The Empty Parking Space.
The Name: Jayson or Jay?
The Work From Home
The Worms
The Counter Guy
The Warning
The Red Glasses
The Detention
The Upside down Smile.
The Author's Note.
The Upside Down Smile: Part 2
The Blame
The Text
The Solution
The Apology
The Danger
The Unfair Fight
The Death
The Club
The Foreign Mei
The War of Colours
The Twins
The Author's Note
The Permission
The Betrayal
The Party Fiasco
The First Contact
The Sister
The Save
The Refusal
The Deal
The Author's Note.
🗨️Characters 💬
The Blackmail
The Sleepover...And More
The Truth
The Queen Bee
The Lesson

The Trash Talker

12 2 0
بواسطة Queenart13

Friday 1:12am
Author's POV
The party was beginning to end, only seniors remaining. Most were starting to leave, some stayed behind still drunk on beer, while others decided to go to the waterfall without Grayson's permission.

Was the waterfall even part of his property?

Who cared?

Besides Grayson was being pursued down by his crazy-obsessed secret admire, Eileen.
Who is no so secret now that we know her.

Leo walked towards the gate and went down the road, passing cars to find his own. He was in the middle; neither sober, nor drunk.

He could still drive.

"Hey Leo, you driving home?"

That beautiful, luring voice; it was Maria. The most beautiful senior in his set. Probably the most beautiful in the whole school. Curves in all the right places, straight shoulder length black hair, long eyelashes, puffy pink lips and beautiful emerald eyes-
'just like Holly's', he thought.

While dressed in a black gown that didn't get passed her knees.

She was a spoilt teenager and yet managed to become the Head Girl of Able Brighton College.
Oh, there were so many she could trance with her beauty.
Leo fell for it once.
"Yeah. Wanna come?" Leo said with a smug smirk.

"Sure." She said in a low voice as she went to the passenger car door and got in.
He joined her and they looked at each other for a short time.
Leo looked down at her puffy pink lips. He looked back at her eyes as Maria shifted close to him to start off the make out session.
"Tap! Tap!"

Leo looked at his car window. He sighed tiredly at the person who interrupted them.
Leo winded down his window only to be face to face with the trash talker.
His trash talker.
"

Hey. We driving home or what? It's..." He checked his watch. "1:30 in the morning."

Leo rubbed his eyes. Maria rolled hers and got out of the car, making sure not to show her face to the interrupter and sashayed away to meet a group of seniors near a sports car.
The interrupter still looked at her, mostly at her behind before looking back at his older brother.
"You weren't gonna leave me behind, were you?" He asked him.

"So what if I will Harry? You go back just the way you came. Get in." Leo said as he smashed his car key into the car ignition and turned it on.
Harry quickly got in the passenger's seat, still smelling Maria's perfume.

He didn't hate it.

They drove away from Grayson's house.
"Who was that chick? The one that got out of our car." Harry asked.

"My car." Leo corrected.

"Whatever. Who is she? Your girlfriend?" 

"A classmate." Leo said, taking a left turn.

" And the other one? A junior I presume?"

" That's none of your business. Her status or information doesn't mean anything to you, because you will have nothing to do with her." Leo said.

"I know you were about to kiss the older one. What was she doing in your car?"

"To tell me something private. Was father around when you left?" Leo asked.

Harry chuckled darkly. "Bro, don't try to change the subject.. Who are you playing? The blonde or the senior?"

Leo stopped the car abruptly. Harry was confused.
"You're an idiot. I can see that all those years you've been overseas, your smartness hasn't even upgraded. I wish you stayed there. Since you came back you've only caused nothing but confusion and change of plans." Leo said harshly.

Harry kept quiet.
"Only Ricky has made himself useful. You on the other hand, can only say cuss words."

Leo looked at his brother.
"Who I talk to, date, kiss or even sleep with isn't your concern. It never was, Harry. " Leo said patting Harry's hair.

Leo's smile scared the hell out of him.

"So don't talk or act like you've been with us ever since.. alright?" Leo asked.

Harry looked away to his window.
"Do I make myself clear?"

" Yeah. Whatever." Harry mumbled, his pride, insulted.

Leo started the car again.
"Always asking dumb questions...stupid brat." Leo said under his breath.

They went home, the ride extra silent.

••••••••••••••••••

Friday 1:47am
His father was a brutal man.

A stinking rich brutal man.

But no matter how much Nick Warldorf tried, he could never be richer than his brother.
Leo watched his father who sat in the living room, one leg crossed over the other, speak angrily unto his phone telling the other unlucky one on the line that he was 'foolish and stupid'.

He fired the unlucky worker and hung up.
Leo cleared his throat to have his father's attention. His father looked away from his phone to his eldest son. He scratched his mustache.
"I'm busy boy. What do you want?" He asked.

"I want to remind you about my lesson fees." Leo came into the living room and sat down on the sofa, next to his father's.
"It'll be starting on Monday."

His father picked up his phone, already having the school's bank account number and sent the right amount of money for his son's lesson.
"Done. Is that all?" He asked.

Leo nodded and got up. He turned to walk away but hesitated. He turned back around to meet his father's eyes.
He maintained eye contact.
"She. She's still in the city. She hasn't gone to university yet."

His father stopped trying to light his cigarette, as he took his son's sentence seriously. He listened.

Leo continued. "Sam Sparks. I saw her today. She didn't leave the city."

Mr Damion sat up to look straight at his small framed wedding picture, on the center low table.
That was the only one left. He had gotten rid of the big portrait.
Not like the marriage lasted anyway.
"I see. Did she see you?" His father asked.

"No." Leo said sitting back down.

His father licked his lips and lifted his cigarette to his mouth. He got out a lighter and lit it up.
"That's good. If she sees you, It's going to start all over...again."

" I know." Leo said.

"We're almost close to having it. Almost. We just need to thread carefully." His father said. He puffed out smoke into the air.

Leo hated when his father smoked. He couldn't care less for his health, just that it always irritated his nose.
How badly he hated his father's actions.

It made him sick.

"You're right." Leo said.

Everywhere was quiet again. His father picked up a newspaper and began to read.
There was nothing to talk about anymore.

Leo bid his Nicki Warldorf goodnight and went upstairs to his room. In the small.living room upstairs, Harry played video games.
He had gotten another lash from his father. Leo ignored him as he passed by into the corridor, to his room.

After a quick shower, he sat on his room sofa, checking the school's blog and text messages from his friends.
He ignored Maria's text and went for Holly's DM.

LEO : Hey, you busy? Let's chat.

LEO: 🙂

Words: 1205
Yass! Nice and Short!
Thanks for reading. Please vote and tell me what you think in the comments!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

219K 2.7K 50
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...
5.2K 931 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
355K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
3.8K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...