Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 48 Deals

1.2K 39 8
By MehIWritem

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1wEGIAfrl0Ou7HdJzUKSLc?si=4212c2a0d80242fa
Here is a Spotify playlist I made for this book!
Or look up 'Fight Beside Each Other' on Spotify.

The soft pink and white cloud sat below my feet. They look as puffy as they did from the sky, except they are below. I didn't know how this was possible, but it is.

"Welcome to the Cloud Kingdom! My name is Fenwick. We have been expecting you," he says. His brown eyebrows stood out among his short grey hair in his robes.

"How are we?" Jay and I ask at the same time, which causes us to laugh.

"Standing on a cloud? Easy, in other realms, we follow different rules."

"Come, ninja. We have much to do."

"How do you know-" Kai asks but was cut off by Fenwick.

"Kai, a hot-headed ninja. You are pretty popular among the other Monks."

"You guys are here for the Sword of Sanctuary. A weapon that can foresee enemy attacks. It is also the second clue to finding the First Spinjitzu Master's resting spot."

"How-"

"Am I finishing your sentences?" he says, taking the words out of my mouth. He began walking up the stairs, which we followed close behind. Walking along the white brick path with golden lamps rested beside the rock. Small clouds surround the outside of the path, making it feel peaceful.

Fenwick went on talking about the Cloud Kingdom. He seems like he knows what he's talking about. But I don't know anything about the Cloud Kingdom, so I have to take his word.

Opening the doors to a giant library, there are people sitting writing on the scrolls. Dipping their feathers in the ink and writing something down. So many were writing you would have assumed it was a class, but I didn't see an instructor.

"In this realm, we are responsible for writing destinies of people in Ninjago. Like how Lloyd became the green ninja and how Zane will get his voice back," Fenwick states, looking at Zane waiting for him.

"I am seeing my voice system has no issues anymore," he says with his normal voice now. No, the pirate one Jay put in.

Jay sighs throwing his arms in the air. "Oh, c'mon! The voice was funny!"

I let out a small chuckle as I glanced over at one of the Monks' writing. Their feather running across the paper of the. The name Makani appeared on the paper, it has rung a bell in my head but I couldn't think of what that is. The Monk wrote out that, 'Makani will take care of his injured eye from the sword fight he had.'

I press my lips into a line as I pointed at their paper, "Can you make sure Makani will heal properly?"

The monk looked at me and jumped a little like they were more shocked by my appearance than what I said. "Um.. sure, Y/n."

I gave them a nod before joining the group back. I didn't use to people knowing my name before I told them yet. But I should get used to it by now, I mean the purple ninja is me. Y/n the purple ninja.

My eyes stared at Fenwick, who was already locked with mine. He quickly returned his stare to the ninja, instead of me. "Wait? Can't you just rewrite destiny so we find the tomb?" Kai asks.

'I should have thought of that...'

"That would be possible, only if..." he pauses. "Ever since Morro has arrived in Ninjago from the Cursed Realm. Destiny has been changing. This wasn't supposed to happen, we are unable to stop it. I am sorry, ninja."

'My brother is defying destiny...'

"This place is interesting for the 'Master Writer'," Kai states putting it in air quotes.

"This Master Writer is real, Kai. Fenwick wouldn't haven't taken us through all the trouble show us around to lie to us. You must take his word on it," Zane explains to Kai, watching him pick up a ball.

"Ooo! Y/n, come over here!" Jay shouts as he stood at some machine.

I made my way over to him, looking at the machine. It looked like some game. There was a monster playing music from the top part of the machine and at the bottom part, there was a ball getting shot around hitting the wall and obstacles in the way. Jay was flicking the ball up from the bottom where a hole sat.

"What is this?" I ask as he flicks the ball up.

"You know, I forget you didn't have a childhood. This is a pinball machine- woo! It is fun to play! Lloyd always played it when he was younger, you know before the whole aging thing."

"Quit playing that, Jay! It is rude to see him when your playing games!"

'Yeah, Lloyd isn't exactly near my age. He younger mentally, but he doesn't act like it.'

"Uh, guys..."

"Give us a minute, Jay is doing good!" I shout watching the pinball machine.

A scream ran through the room. I cover my ears looking where the scream came from. I didn't know what this creature was, but it was huge. They swung their arm at me, panic ran through my head as I ran towards the door. I saw Kai pulling hard on the door and not budging. "It's not opening!"

"You are just weak!" I shout, pulling on the handles myself and they didn't budge. "Okay, maybe we are weak."

I watched as my friends dodged the attacks from the creature or whatever it is. Arguing whether it is the Master Writer or not. It's not. A Master Writer wouldn't attack people that need to see them.

My hands clenched the door handles as I tried to think. I didn't want us to end here. What can we do if the door is locked from the outside? A key or something like it to unlock it.

"That's it! Cole! Try and possess the lock like you did the snow!"

"I can try!" he jumps over the toy thrown at him and to the door. Running straight into it, right into the keyhole. His body taking the position of a key to help us get out of this mess.

I watch as the door opens. Escape the room Fenwick locked us in with whatever that creature is. Scanning around for a way off this island, but the boat we took was gone.

"How are we suppose to leave?"

My eyes saw boats above us. Bending my knees a little and throwing my hand up, I used Airjitzu to jump from boat to boat.

"I guess that's how."

Landing on the highest boat, I look out for Fenwick. But everything was so small from this height. "Is that Morro?" Cole asks pointing to a tall building.

My e/c eyes look out at the tall building. I could barely make it out, but I could tell that was Morro and his friends he summoned with the Allied Armor. Alongside them was Fenwick, the traitorous liar that put us in danger.

"That liar!"

I licked my lips before bending my knees down. "I call for throwing the first punch."

"Hiya!"

Bursting open through the windows, I see Morro holding the Sword of Sanctuary. All prepared for us to come in, but we weren't. With Morro having this sword in his hand, he will always be one step ahead of us.

I throw my shuriken directly at his hand, but with a simple glance at the sword. He was able to dodge it. It irritated me that he was able to predict my moves. The element of surprise is a strong power to know how to use. But this Sword of Sanctuary completely ruins the element of surprise.

He jumps out the window onto the roof. I follow after him, right behind him. I jump to reach out and grab the sword from behind, but he Airjitzu's to the next building. Catching me right off guard as I fall. Panic flying through my body as my eyes searched for anything to grab on or land on. But there was nothing, no boats or anything in my reach.

I wasn't ready internally to go out like this, but I already closed my eyes. Preparing for whatever the impact will be. But I feel my body be thrown against something. Opening my eyes, I see the roof below my body and above me was Morro. Standing on the building he reached starring between the ninja and me.

He could have let me fall and this would be so much easier on him, but he didn't. Why? Was it Lloyd?

I watch him jump onto a boat with his fellow ghosts. Sailing off.

"Come on! We have to catch him!"

I push past the event that just happened following my friends onto a boat. Sailing after Morro, only to be caught by the same creature Fenwick locked us in with. They gripped tight onto the boat, enough for me to hear it cracking under their hands. But the creature stopped and starred at someone, chasing after them. That from the screaming I could make out it was Fenwick.

Our boat sailed after Morro's following him through the Cloud Kingdom back to Ninjago. The boat quickly falls to the ground after we leave the Cloud Kingdom without a goodbye. I held onto the side of the boat as we sled down the hill just barely avoiding obstacles.

"We are going to hit something!" I shouted looking at Morro's boat ahead of ours.

"No, we aren't!"

"Yes, we are!"

Liar.

Taking the piece I was holding onto as our boat crashed. I found myself trying to balance on the piece like a skateboard. Something I have done since I met the ninja. Trying to regain my balance and follow Morro's boat. A small tree was in my path ahead, I swerved to the right avoiding it smoothly.

I hear loud engines and the sounds of the chain. An anchor drops with Sensei Wu on it. "Come up!"

Jay, Cole, and Zane jump on the anchor with Sensei Wu. "Go on without me! I can catch him!"

Sensei Wu turned to me hoping I would get on the anchor. "Leave me! We need the sword."

"That's not a good idea!"

I ignored him. Following alongside Kai, his hand waves me to the left. With the little speed I had over Kai, I pushed into the left side of the boat. Morro knew Kai was going to attack. Once Kai threw that shuriken, the friends from the Allied Armor fell off as Morro ducked to avoid the shuriken.

I didn't know how Kai plans on getting the Sword of Sanctuary because I didn't have a plan. My only strength was Morro doesn't want to hurt me. As I don't want to hurt Morro or Lloyd. I was only helpful as a distraction.

Jumping onto the boat, I roll and stand right up. Standing beside Kai with Morro in front of us ready for a fight. I don't even think there is a way to win.

Kai pushes in with a kick as I threw my shuriken. Morro steps aside from the kick and my shuriken flew forward getting stuck in a rock. Left with just basic fighting. The fire ninja immediately charges throwing punches at him. But they weren't doing anything. The only thing left was spinjitzu.

Performing and spinning towards Morro. I had some hope that I would at least land a hit, but there was no way. We are at such a disadvantage it's a loss for us already.

My body flies against the walls of the boat from a simple kick. I look up to Morro, hoping Kai or me at least hit him once. But the smile on his face told me everything I needed to know. There is no chance.

I blink a few times pressing my lips into a line knowing Morro will end us here. Even if I am his sister, taking me out will be fine. I thought I was the one person he wouldn't hurt, but I guess it was a lie. I don't blame him either. We don't know each other well enough to care enough.

"Y/n..."

My mouth dropped. Hearing Lloyd's voice says mine. Jumping to Lloyd's body, I hold him as he falls into my arms. It was enough to hear his voice that he was alright. It sounded so weak, but his safety was my concern. "Take the sword... I can't hold him for much longer..."

Kai takes the sword into his hand well his other holds Lloyd. "We are right here, Lloyd!"

"Fight him! I know you can!"

That is when I was taken away from him again. Anchor gripping onto mine pulling us back up to the Bounty. "Lloyd!"

"Why!? That was Lloyd back there!" I shout, "I'm going back!" Reaching for the edge of the Bounty ready to jump back down. But I was thrown across the Bounty. I see Ronin stretching his arm and Wu starring right at me. "We have the Sword of Sanctuary. That is what matters right now."

"And so does Lloyd. I don't care if I got hurt back there, at least I know he's alright. He's the one that gave us the sword!"

Ronin rolled his eyes grabbing my gi and dragging me across the Bounty, probably to discuss where the tomb is. Honestly, Ronin is too weak to drag me. "I wish I didn't make your arm strong."

"Yeah, yeah. And I wished I had money."

Sitting on the rocks watching as the water ninja tries to control her power. When she told me, that was the joy of my day. To find out I won't be the only woman stuck with a bunch of boys running around, sounded like relief. She has been trying to control the water well we were out looking for Morro. Her abilities will be so useful against them; I can only hope she is a quick learner.

But right now, she is struggling. Water is dripping and she is trying to reverse it but hasn't been able to.

"I can't do this..."

"Yes, you can. It takes time," I say pulling on some grass by her feet.

"How'd you do it? Ya know, learn to control light," she asks, starring into the water droplets.

Laying back onto the stones, "Well, when I learned I had it, it was on accident. But, when I learned to control it was the time I met Ronin."

"Really? Was he helpful?"

"Nope," I take my shoes off, dipping my feet into the water. Just reaching to my ankles.

"I was helpful, kid. You were just stubborn," I hear the devil speak lies.

"I was alone on the streets for years. Being scared of you was a good idea."

"Yeah sure. Nya, just try less."

"I can't. Master Wu wants me to practice hard, but I keep failing."

"I made a career out of failing. Don't push yourself," this is when I saw the water droplets. Going in reverse, how she wanted them. "And, look behind you."

"Oh my gosh! I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"

"Congrats, Nya," I say with a smile. Getting up and grabbing my shoes I turn to the back of Wu shops.

"Huh, where are you going?" she asks hopping off the rocks.

"I should at least help someone. Misako probably wants my knowledge anyway," I lie waving her goodbye.

Walking down the path, my wet feet against the smooth surface of the rocks. I felt like a pit was growing in my stomach, a pit filled with lies. I didn't want to lie to Nya, but I had to. If she heard what I was going to do, I wouldn't be allowed to. She would tell Wu and I would get a lecture on how I should have been smarter than that, but who do I care. I want to do this.

Ever since I found out Morro, the ghost that is possessing Lloyd, I've thought of so many questions. So many questions even Wu couldn't answer. So many questions that needed answers. No matter if we win or Morro wins. I want to know the answers before any side wins.

Opening the doors to the garden shed, I close them slowly behind me. Making sure no one saw me go here. I drop my shoes down and stand up on the bench. Reaching on the top shelf, I feel around for a book. The bind of the book touches my fingertips. Pulling it out, I look down at the title. 'Talking To The Dead'

Keeping my eyes closed as I feel something wrap around me. It didn't feel like someone touching me. More like the warmth of the darkness embracing me into their welcoming arms. Like who I was in contact with knew who I was. My body felt soft, but I wasn't touching it. Like I was floating, but I wasn't.

"Open your eyes, ninja."

Fluttering them open, I see darkness around the ghost. Bansha was starring directly at me in this empty room. Well, it wasn't a room. More of a non-existing space. A connection formed between a ghost and the caster of the spell.

"Didn't think you would know this spell."

"Didn't think you would answer."

"What do you want?"

"I want Morro."

"No."

"I want to talk to my brother alone."

"We can't do that."

"I want Morro to hear this. This is a deal for him."

Bansha's eyes turn to her left, then back at mine.

"He can hear me, right?"

"He's been here from the start."

"It's his choice. I have questions that only he can answer because no one else knows."

"How do we know it's not a trap?"

"They are focused on finding the tomb. I'm focused on getting answers."

"That isn't convincing-"

"He'll meet with you."

"I have a condition."

"So do we."

"One, I want him as him. Not possessing Lloyd. And all alone, no ghosts."

She turns to her left. "That will work. Is that all?"

"No, I want the truth. Something I've always wanted and never got."

"Deal. Now, ours. You will meet him at Biker Tavern. No weapons. Just you."

"Fine. When?"

"Tonight. Be there at dusk."

"Deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.9K 23
Y/n is summoned back to Ninjago just as Lloyd is about to be possessed by Morro. After she releases Lloyd from the ghost's hold, things don't get eas...
18.2K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
2.2K 37 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
185K 4.2K 34
-DISCONTINUED- (Y/N) is the daughter of the Dark Overlord, but no one knew that. She made sure of it. She wanted to be normal. She wanted to have fri...