A Pack of Wolves ( Book One...

By MEMSGIRL

There was trouble brewing in Westeros, Reyna could feel it in her blood, and this wolf was determined to surv... More

HOUSE STARK AND OC
HOUSE LANNISTER
HOUSE TYRELL
HOUSE BARATHEON
HOUSE TARGARYEN
HOUSE TULLY
HOUSE GREYJOY
HOUSE MARTELL
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOTE II
Chapter 17
Note
Chapter 18

NOTE

695 15 0
By MEMSGIRL

Firstly, thank you for all the support, it means to the world to me that so many are enjoying this story.

Secondly, I am sorry for not updating regularly, I have had a lot of studying going on and other personal things have come up. 

I am planning on updating and I am also going to be re-editing the parts already up as I feel they are not as good as I want them to be.

As always please feel free to leave ideas and critical and helpful criticism.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.3K 35
Lumophile: a love for light Her kindness was known throughout Westeros. The Golden Lioness, the Lion Queen, the Gentle Lioness. And so, how can he no...
2.3K 42 24
Anita Snow finds family and love when she joins the Stark family, particularly forming a deep bond with Jon Snow. As she navigates the turbulent worl...
282K 7.3K 46
-----------κ§β˜¦οΈŽκ§‚----------- "Here my journey truly begins, a journey that will be remembered for centuries" -----------κ§β˜¦οΈŽοΈŽκ§‚----------- Born a bastar...
14.2K 193 13
Her entire life was filled with people who called her beautiful, people trying to get her into their bed, people trying to win her hand, but Joanna L...