𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐆...

By BritishBums

𝟓𝐒𝐎𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀.𝐔. ! 🪐 |||| - in a galaxy far, far, away, the kids aren't alright. truth, danger, a... More

-002. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙘 𝙖 𝙨 𝙩 .
-001. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙩 𝙧 𝙖 𝙘 𝙠 𝙡 𝙞 𝙨 𝙩 .
000. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙥 𝙧 𝙤 𝙡 𝙤 𝙜 𝙪 𝙚 .
001. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩
003. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
004. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
005. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙚
006. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣
007. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙬𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨
008. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚
009. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

002. } 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

36 1 0
By BritishBums

Rosalina stood by her doorframe, face red from frustration at what her parents were saying, the words leaving their mouths, hypocrisy lacing their tones.

"I can't leave the kingdom for a pair of converse, is that what you're really telling me mother? Because I'm not five years old, and I am clearly capable of taking care of myself."

"That is exactly what I said, Rosalina."

"This isn't a dictatorship mother." She scoffed, nearly gripping at the roots of her hair as she held back the urge to burst into tears. "You know I've never went beyond those walls since birth, since you and father ruled."

"Christopher, will you tell your daughter she's being quite dramatic. Everything you've ever needed has been right here, provided to you-"

"On a silver platter, silver spoon-fed right to me. That was never discovering things on my own, and you know that mother. I want a pair of comfortable sneakers, not all the diamonds that this world has to offer, and you know it isn't anything personal. Maybe this... Michael Clifford, has the ticket, right to this world I seek to see."

"Michael Clifford is a criminal, and a thief who deserves to be imprisoned. Only criminals as deceiving as this man and his accomplice would know how to get past those walls, that's what the balance hangs on." Elizabeth Slater frowned, wishing her daughter wouldn't dwell on parts of the galaxy that ruined its reputation.

Feeling anxious, Rosalina exhaled, fiddling with her satin dress. She never stood up to her parents this way, perhaps it's exactly why she hadn't if it'd turn out to be like this.

"Don't you figure that we see this galaxy more as a reflection of royalty than what we've fought for?"

"And what is it you're trying to imply?" Her father frowned, a crease in his eyebrows.

"The troopers, what is the need of weapons at a coronation? At a celebration for the Neptune race?"

"The reason that there are criminals who wish to steal our riches, thinking they'll get away with-"

"Power does not derive from deterring the unfortunate. It should have never been that way, and for all we know that could have been the rubble of our neighboring galaxies." Rosalina felt her heart lurch at the idea that perhaps the damage was within how mother and father chose to rule. "You outline a box around those who wish to break from these silent shackles."

"You are to stay in your room to contemplate about this further, but end of discussion. You are never to cross that borderline to the outskirts of the east, Rosalina. The judges will determine the punishment for these no good hooligans." Elizabeth gazed at her husband who had an unpredictable expression on his face.

"The way we rule is none of your concern Rosalina."

"Well as a beacon of hope as you'd like to always call me father, I'd like to actually do something about the countless number of imprisoned rogues who claim to be a part of the Alliance; that deserved better than what they got."

"Now what do you know about the Alliance, Rosalina?" Christopher Slater narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing, just that they always get the short end of the stick in this galaxy." Rosalina crossed her arms.

"Well you're starting to sound a lot like one of them." Her father shook his head defensively.

"They protest against our family's name, for the reason they've got this wrong impression that we're what caused the social classes to stay in line. What the rebellious alliance doesn't know, is that division strengthens this galaxy's very core, opposites are separated in hopes of peace, order."

"So it's tradition over the progression?"

"It's not as easy as a snap of our fingers, Rosalina. This isn't a fairy-tale, we're living within the last galaxy, it's hell."

"There has to be a way, mother. To unite these people once more, to provide a safe haven for those in dangerous, barren area."

"Rosalina, if you leave this castle-"

"You'd think the Alliance suddenly has what we need as a galaxy to end the bloodbath? Then let her find out for herself, Christopher."

"Your courage will have you wound up dead, you do know that Rosalina?" Her father said with grave warning in his lowered tone.

"I'll go down, knowing it's worth the survival of our entire race. Do not come looking for me, because it is the last thing I want. And I want comfortable shoes." She added to the notion she made, a frown on her pudgy face.

Calum and Michael sat at the top of the bordered wall of stone, watching all of the lights that scattered the blocked off part of the galaxy. It left the boys to wonder why such a part of this galaxy so alive was separated from the glorified kingdom of the Neptune's east.

"You really think the princess would survive a day beyond the kingdom, beyond these walls." Calum glanced over at his best friend.

"She wants a pair of sneakers, Calum. She isn't going to start a revolution." Michael scoffed.

"Perhaps this would." The boy with the blue buzz cut replied.

"What would?"

"Princess Rosalina going against the royal family, to cross these walls."

"They allowed it."

"In front of the people, of course. You wouldn't think they'd want to expose the cruel acts the royal families have done for the kingdom's entirety to hear. That'd ruin the reason for this goddamn wall in the first place, wouldn't you think? The walls are to protect what's beyond them, and as for the outsiders they'd wish them disappearance in the dust."

"You think dust storms happen in the kingdom like they do on the outskirts?"

"Who knows." Calum chuckled, distasteful at the thought that this kingdom could cause so much division among a galaxy that could've stood together, possibly even had the potential of standing together.

The sound of rustling vines had caused Calum and Michael to look over their shoulder cautiously, though Michael relaxed at the sight of an all too familiar girl with a silk white cloak of lace over her hair.

"Sorry to crash the party, but um... A little help over here?"

"Princess?" Michael smirked, as she shook her head, reaching a hand out.

Michael had heaved her up until she climbed onto the top of the stone wall, grunting slightly. Beads of sweat had dotted her forehead, at the effort that it took to climb such a wall as she sighed, gaping at the sight of renaissance structures far behind her, along with soft lights that scattered them.

"Call me Rosalina. Please." She shook her head, groaning.

"Sorry." Michael laughed. "Never in my life did I ever once think I'd be sat down on the kingdom's border talking to the princess of the East."

"Oh, stop." Rosalina giggled, looking down.

"So?" Calum asked, coldly glancing at the princess. "Are we getting out of Disneyland, or what?" He sarcastically remarked.

"I need my converse." Rosalina pressed, with a serious tone. "And we should probably get out of here before the king and the queen change their minds and send troopers after me."

"Then we'll get them." Michael nodded once. "And troopers, can't have that, got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 33 11
Book 4 *trigger warnings* What if things went different? What if everything was different and Amethyst got the life everyone thought she deserved? Wo...
75.1K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
1.7K 244 38
"We don't belong here, so we have to stay together and protect each other." {contains: foul language, anger issues, abuse, abandonment} A luke hemmin...
288 25 9
Aeternum means forever. That's exactly how long it will take them to be together again. ◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽ "Why?" Michael suddenly yelled in frustra...