[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 87

2.7K 128 12
By Rezioj27

    When everyone was making a fuss, Wen Ling came out and said, "Who has stipulated that you must drink beer? Right? You can drink whatever you want. It is barely interesting." The

    surrounding people were silent.

    Wen Ling laughed and said, "I will accompany you to drink, and whoever gets down first is the grandson."

    Xu Yuanhang hurriedly stated: "Well, we just said that, not really trying to force him to drink. "

    Seriously, he feels that Wen Ling can protect classmate Xiaoan, and he doesn't have this treatment.

    "Oh, here comes the beer, I'll help you drive it." An Wuhao smiled and brought the topic over, and actively helped the classmates drink wine: "Yes, Wenling." The

    cold canned beer, the boy took it, and drank it immediately. A bite.

    After a while, things came up.

    The food here tastes really good.

    Several classmates from all over the world, while eating and talking about the mountains, talked about social phenomena from their hometown specialties, and quickly drank three rounds.

    Although Brother Yuanhang is a tyrant, he is quite easy to play.

    "Well, we are comrades in the trenches for the next four years. It's fate to walk together." He winked and said, "In order to better understand each other, why don't we play a game?"

    Several boys, look at me. I look at you: "How to play?"

    Xu Yuanhang: "It's easy, we take turns asking questions, and the person in question consciously drinks." He looked around for a week and said: "Playing this game must be honest, otherwise it will be boring, how about it?

    " I have no opinion." Wen Ling shook the beer can in his hand, expressing support.

    "Me too." An Wuhao said.

    The other two boys nodded and said: "Okay, let's start, who will ask first?"

    "I'll do it." Xu Yuanhang raised his hand and said with a wretched smile: "The first question, those present here are still virgins. drink."

    "Cut!" Everyone hissed, and pointed to Xu Yuanhang's crusade. The question asked was too trivial.

    "Since you are playing, be more serious." Wen Ling knocked on the table with a beer can and took the lead in taking a sip: "I am." The

    questioner made a yeah gesture and looked at the others: "Who else wants to Drink it, give me a sense of it, hurry up!"

    Under his watch, one of the thin students in the dormitory drank it with a flushed face.

    The two remaining people sat motionless.

    Wen Ling glanced at the poised Little Sheep classmate, and muttered in his heart: You can't look good.

    "I'll come to me." The thin classmate obviously wanted to retaliate, and said, "The person who has the target drink." There

    was silence for two seconds.

    When everyone thought each other was a single dog, An Wuhao held up his classmates' scorching gaze and took a sip of his coconut milk: "I have."

    Everyone's expressions were all dumbfounded, didn't they? He is the only dog here who has an object?

    "Damn, your kid actually has an object?" Xu Yuanhang couldn't bear it, and wanted to hit him with a bamboo stick.

    He was safe but smiled, tilting his shoulders to avoid the attack of Brother Yuanhang.

    "Come to me." Wen Ling glanced at the non-virgin next door, holding a cold beer can and said: "I like drinking older than myself."

    The person who asked the question did not have to attend.

    This time I drank everything except Wenling. When I was adolescent, I didn't have a crush on a few hot big sisters.

    "I'm here?" An Wuhao pointed to his nose and grinned, "Hey, someone is drinking in my heart now."

    The classmate who had a crush on the goddess cast a murderous look at him, and had to drink the wine angrily. : "Without such a heart-wrenching, I finally lost my thoughts."

    Now when I think about it, my breathing hurts.

    In this round, both Wen Ling and Yuanhang didn't drink. One said that he didn't want to find a girlfriend, and the other was looking for a girlfriend but had no goals.

    "The last question... let me first explain, there is no other meaning, you can not express your opinion." The remaining fat classmate said: "...can accept the drinking of the base."

    These days, no one should not know what the base is. What do you mean.

    "Hey, do you accept other people's foundation, or do it yourself?" Xu Yuanhang asked.

    "This... accept your own practice." The fat man said.

    The classmates who had just picked up the wine paused, that's not okay, and they couldn't accept it.

    The fat classmate said that he could not express his position, but An Wuhao still picked up the coconut milk and grunted a big mouthful: "I can accept it." The

    attitude called a refreshing attitude, and several boys were dumbfounded. Is it him again?

    Wen Ling raised his eyebrows, not knowing what he thought of, with a clear look.

    "Ahem, then... isn't your target now a man?" Xu Yuanhang's mouth opened into an O shape, but in fact, what he admired was not his innocence, but his generous attitude.

    "Ah, he is a man." An Wuhao is ready to be looked at with strange eyes, with a gentle and calm smile on his face: "We have been together for more than a year, and our relationship is very stable now.

    " More than a year?" Fatty classmates were speechless: "We were together in the third year of high school?"

    "No, I was in the previous class, and I took a one-year break last year." An Wuhao said, "I am a year older than you, how about it? Can't you tell?"

    Everyone: "..." There

    are too many surprises from Xiao'an tonight.

    "Do you mind?" After finally making some friends of the same age, the little angel was still anxious.

    "Ah, no." Everyone hurriedly waved their hands and said, "What age is it now? Really, same-sex marriages have been legal for six years, right?"

    Only Wen Ling did not express his opinion. Brother Yuanhang secretly poked and kicked him in the foot under the table, giving him a reaction.

    "This is your personal business." The gentle boy smiled and said, "We are just classmates, you don't have to care too much about what others think."

    This truth is well known, but... it is normal to want to be accepted by others. Right.

    "Well, let's not talk about this, continue to eat." The young man smiled and showed a sunny smile: "Say that I will be a treat tonight, you don't need to save money for me."

    Here is the apartment.

    Huo Yunchuan's work came to an end, he had a dinner that was not very fragrant, and he began to miss someone in his heart.

    He couldn't help taking out his phone to check the location of his little angel.

    XX barbecue stall, what the hell is this?

    Huo Yunchuan stared at the location for a long time, confirming and affirming that the little angel was not as simple as passing through here, but obviously eating and drinking inside...

    "Little liar..." He frowned.

    After a while, he picked up the car keys and left the house like a gust of wind.

    Even a luxury car, which is rarely seen on the streets of the capital, suddenly appeared on a snack street that was not tall at all, and quickly attracted the attention of diners.

    Huo Yunchuan followed the navigation and stopped in front of the barbecue restaurant where the little angel was eating.

    He opened the car window and poked his head out, and the smell of oily smoke from outside burst in, and he immediately closed the window unbearably, and then opened the door directly.

    Inside the store, An Wuhao was eating fragrantly, with a string of chicken claws in his left hand and a string of squid whiskers in his right hand. Suddenly, his gaze saw a familiar shadow coming in front of him, and it was over.

    "Bah, baah." He threw down the chicken paws and squid whiskers, grabbed a paper towel and wiped his mouth and hands, and poured coconut milk to clean the smell of his mouth.

    "What's wrong?" Everyone looked like he was crazy, like a primary school student caught by his parents.

    An Wuhao smiled bitterly: "My mouth is here, I have to go back first." Then he rushed to the cashier to check out.

    Xiao An’s mouth?

    A few boys were immediately aroused and stared at the outstanding man.

    First of all, the first impression is that he is very handsome. Whether it is height or appearance, it kills the so-called traffic niche in the entertainment industry every minute.

    The second impression is that you have money.

    If you guess right, the other party just got off the luxury car with a market value of several million on the side of the road.

    While they were looking at Huo Yunchuan, Huo Yunchuan was also looking at his little angel classmates. As expected, they were all male classmates. The point was that none of them were more handsome than themselves.

    After a while, An Wuhao came back after checking out the bill. Without a word, he jumped up and gave the fake father a bear hug, plus a very grandiose surprise expression: "Hey? Why are you here?"

    Huo Yunchuan: "You were before. Say..."

    "Come on, let me introduce to you," An Wuhao didn't give him a chance to go on, and immediately pulled him with ten fingers to the classmates and said: "This is my object. I told you just now. I’ve had a very good relationship.”

    Several unstupid boys said hurriedly, “Oh, it’s him.” They stood up and said hello: “Fortunately, we are friends of classmate Xiao An. I've been talking about you all the time."

    It turns out that Classmate Xiao An was so pitiful for him!

    Mr. Huo raised his eyebrows. He was very depressed and swelled on the way, and he couldn't get angry at all: "Hello." He thought to himself, do little boys talk about their objects together? So cute...

    "Then let's go back first?" An Wuhao squeezed her husband's hand and whispered.

    "Yeah." Huo Yunchuan gave the children a long face outside. He was not overbearing at all. Instead, he said goodbye to the children's classmates very kindly: "Dear students, it's a bit late now, I will take your classmate An Go back and rest first, and you should go back soon."

    In terms of temperament and conversation, a proper tall, rich and handsome one made the little boys stunned.

    "Oh, okay, you go back, it's okay, let's drink for a while." Brother Yuanhang reacted first and said with a smirk.

    An Wuhao nodded: "Okay, then you continue to play, we go first, see you tomorrow."

    Classmates : "Okay, see you tomorrow!"

    Back in the car, before wearing the seat belt, An Wuzheng happily threw himself on the fake father: "Dun Dun his dad, he gave me a face."

    He thought Huo Yunchuan would be very angry.

    Huo Yunchuan pushed him away expressionlessly: "The smell of garlic cloves, roll."

    An Wuzheng pouted and said: "Don't roll, kill you, Trojan horse~~" He smiled and deliberately put on Huo Yunchuan's face. Go and kiss, leaving a bunch of salivamarks.

    "Go back and settle the account with you." Huo tried to sullen his face to make himself look fierce.

    "What the hell, go back and roll the sheets." The young man with strong desire to survive, hugged her husband's neck and didn't let go: "Isn't it, OK? I know it's wrong."

    Huo Yunchuan: "Where is wrong?"

    Little angel: "Secretly making strings without you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ho By yee shwe

Adventure

4.9K 103 38
Liu Yao: The Revitalization of Fuyao Sect
11.1K 163 5
i wrote this while being high so Idek Imma try posting every week. I will also be adding this to ao3! a drarry fic filled with smut Draco has a secre...
13.1K 328 90
Author : Huai Shang Status: Complete Status in COO: 75Chapters +15 Extras This is the story of the Phoenix Vidyarāja and a Grand Demon just awakened...
1.7M 95.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...