[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

Por Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 81

3.5K 141 8
Por Rezioj27

    Regardless of what happened on Weibo because of a bad review, the wedding is still going on in full swing, and the ring exchange will soon come.

    Huo Dashao's clear, mellow and steady voice echoed in the quiet wedding banquet, which seemed extraordinarily sexy.

    "Regardless of prosperity or adversity, rich or poor..."

    An Wuhao's lips pursed: "Puff..." He couldn't help but smiled, no way, he heard the word poverty from Huo Yunchuan's mouth. He felt very happy!

    "Whether it's health or disease..." Huo Yunchuan glanced at the other side, and continued calmly reading down.

    He read it out in his deserted voice that was not compatible with the richness of emotions, and it showed a contrast and cuteness.

    Three groomsmen in formal attire stood by and listened with smiles on their faces.

    All of them are handsome and attractive, tall and upright, who are the three friends who are not the groom.

    This is Huo Dashao's first marriage. Such a serious oath must be said once in a lifetime.

    After he finished speaking, he immediately looked at the person he wanted to marry.

    The oaths were prepared privately, and Huo Yunchuan did not know exactly what oath An Wuhao prepared.

    To be precise, he wanted to know, but couldn't find out.

    To myself?

    The slightly addicted boy returned to Huo Yunchuan with a smile, and said with sugar in his mouth: "Happy today, the gift is first made, and the marriage is completed. If the swimming sea is withered and the stone is rotten, referring to the mandarin couple and first alliance." The

    boy Qingliang tactfully said. After reading his voice, thunderous applause suddenly sounded from the table.

    Among them, Mr. Huo laughed most happily, and his applause seemed to be greater than the audience.

    "Hey, Chao Chao asked me for these two sentences. They read them really well," he said.

    "Isn't it..." Madam Huo swept the goose bumps on her arm, her eyes continued to stare at the newcomer intently.

    In fact, Huo Yunchuan couldn't understand exactly what the little angel was saying, but he understood the meaning.

    "Good." I could not wait to agree.

    The authoritarian man immediately hinted that the master of ceremonies should move on to the next step and don't linger.

    The emcee shivered: "Two newcomers, please exchange rings..."

    Huo Yunchuan vigorously opened the jewelry box sent by the flower girl, took out a gentleman's ring, and grabbed the little angel's thin white hand, neatly. Set into the middle finger.

    After that, I kissed me solemnly.

    An Wuhao quickly completed the process of wearing the ring under the expectant eyes of the other party.

    Then he took up the slender hand and bowed his head and kissed the back of his hand.

    "Love you." He whispered.

    President Huo Da’s cautious heart has an urge to explode, and he is as beautiful as a fool with a sullen face: "Yeah." Very happy, very happy, very happy —

    "Next, I will kiss each other." The emcee laughed at the side and became a fool. And sincerely, I can't control myself at all!

    This link seems to be necessary, although there are full of people sitting below.

    "Come on." An Wuhao raised his chin, pretending to be upright inviting a kiss.

    In this matter, Huo Yunchuan could not fail to cooperate.

    He immediately stretched out his hand and hooked the back of his head, tilted his head and kissed it, and blocked most of the audience's sight with his sleeves and head.

    But the master of ceremonies and the best man can't stop them, they can only take a look at the lively erotic palace.

    "Oh—" The

    handsome groomsmen group whistled and booed, and applauded: "Kiss again!"

    The atmosphere on the court set off a heat wave with their booing and politeness, and many guests stood up.

    The bridegroom officer in a good mood, the young bridegroom officer with his long arms around his arms.

    Since it was the request of everyone, he had no reason not to agree.

    Kissed several times without pressure.

    The Huo family sitting below tweeted: "Yun Chuan laughed so happily." It was like picking up a bargain.

    Elder Huo glanced at his son: "The same was true when you married your wife." The

    wedding process is not over yet, and there will be speeches from both parents in a while and so on.

    The wedding banquet went lively until the afternoon.

    An Wuhao was still a little tired, so I went to make a toast, almost next to Huo Yunchuan, keeping his strength.

    Fortunately, he is not drinking wine.

    "It's over." After

    An Wuzheng sent his parents to the car, he dragged his tired body back to Huo Yunchuan and got into his car.

    Then lie down in the back row.

    No wonder, people say that getting married is the most tiring thing in the world.

    Tired An Wuhao feels that if he doesn't like a person enough, marrying the other person can make enemies.

    "Tired?" Huo Yunchuan turned his head and asked.

    "Nonsense." An Wuhao lay down for a while, curiously asked: "How much did our wedding cost?"

    He guessed, it cost a hundred thousand dollars.

    "I didn't calculate it carefully." The bridegroom officer who likes to control the steering wheel earnestly drove the car and replied: "It should be no more than seven million."

    "What?" The young Ge You lying in the back seat sat up in disbelief, "Just Such a simple wedding, did you tell me it cost seven million?"

    Bullish.

    More expensive than his bride price.

    When it comes to the question of money, Huo Yunchuan is witty and silent.

    An Wuhao marveled at the cost of the wedding, but didn't take it to heart.

    He thought, it was useless if he felt distressed.

    So take out the phone and swipe the phone.

    I originally wanted to update a Weibo, but after opening it, there were overwhelming strange information.

    "Um..." An Wuhao just said a word, then closed his mouth, pretending that he didn't see it, put the phone down and continued to sleep.

    Everyone thought that after the wedding, the newlyweds returned to the house just like that, so unhappy.

    Actually not.

    Back home, fell asleep soundly.

    What happened on Weibo, was Huo’s public relations team stabbed in front of the boss and asked how to deal with it?

    "When did it happen? Tell me now?" Huo Yunchuan first trained a few words, and then ordered someone to press it down: "Look up who this person is."

    Public relations are very efficient.

    The topic was quickly closed, and the comment disappeared.

    The fans were so anxious that they felt that their battlefield had been taken away!

    Fortunately, the big BOSS who has time to get married today has a domineering speech on Weibo: Friends who like trouble, one, I am checking the person, and two, don’t swipe the screen anymore.

    Fans may be shaking M physique!

    I didn't feel that Huo Dashao's tone was too strong, but Su De didn't want it.

    "!!! Monkey! Let's sit and wait obediently!"

    "We like Chaos, we all obediently, the old Huo is not angry [心/][心/][心/]"

    People from all walks of life on Weibo are silly. eye.

    What? This also needs to be checked?

    Then they are celebrities, collecting thousands of black comments a day, and checking all of them, wouldn’t it be exhausting?

    The person who sent the black comment may not have thought that one of his comments would cause a great uproar, so there are too many traces left. By checking on Weibo, it is easy to find out who he is.

    "Boss, there is a result." The team's report call came in.

    "Say." The

    team: "It's...a relative of Shao An, who attended the Young Master's full moon banquet last time."

    Huo Yunchuan frowned and said in a deep voice: "Give me his phone number. "Then I hung up.

    After getting the phone name of that'relative', Huo Yunchuan dialed Ancheng's father, Ancheng's phone number: "Mr. An." The

    son-in-law always called himself so unfamiliarly, but Ancheng had no objection, and he was too afraid that it was too late.

    "Hey, Yunchuan, what's the matter?"

    Huo Yunchuan said in a few words, telling him the matter: "I have found out the person, and I will send the phone number and identity to your mobile phone. After all, it is your relative. I am directly here. It’s not good to show up, don’t you?”

    An Cheng’s face was not very old, green and red, scorching hot: “Yes, I will definitely deal with it, alas, this relative is not very familiar. ."

    Knowing that they shouldn't have been invited before, it gave them face in vain!

    Huo Yunchuan: "Well, the good news is waiting for you."

    An Cheng repeatedly said: "Okay, good."

    He hung up the phone and sighed in place.

    Ding Wei wondered: "What's the matter?"

    An Cheng told his son-in-law's order to his wife. The more you say it, the less it feels like: "You said, why did you have to have fifty invitations at the beginning, now it's fine, those people are not worth... …"

    Ding Wei got angry, and threw the clothes that had just been taken back in her hand: "Call me, I will scold him for being a scumbag!"

    With a fierce temper, she directly grabbed her husband's mobile phone and called to find the fault.

    At first they didn't admit it.

    Ding Wei yelled, "My son-in-law has been found out, and you still don't admit it. Do you only admit it until the police arrested your house?" The

    woman over there said that she was ignorant and ignorant.

    Resolutely deny that the children did it, because the children are still young and their future is very important.

    Listening to their apology, Ding Wei snorted and decided to cut off contact with this family in the future.

    "What the hell!"

    An Cheng cautiously said next to him: "I'm finished? Then I'll call Yunchuan back."

    "Yeah." Ding Wei was also very embarrassed, after all, it was her relatives who did the job. And what the reason was, she knew it well.

    Ancheng bit the bullet and called Huo Yunchuan back to explain the situation. The relative had asked him before, but was clearly rejected, so he held a grudge and decided to sever contact.

    "Okay."

    Huo Yunchuan waited for the result and updated his blog again: The person has been found out, but it is just an insignificant person, so you don't have to worry about it anymore. In addition, the wedding-related videos and photos will be released tomorrow, and they are still being sorted.

    After all, the perpetrator is just an ordinary citizen.

    Huo Yunchuan didn't think about how ruthless it would be, so he could just give a lesson.

    "Big BOSS! We want to see the photo now, can we make a new one now!"

    It's a pity that their big boss is busy and has no time to care about them!

    Big bed.

    The man gave enough time to rest for the tired little angel.

    Now it was his turn to enjoy.

    "Um..." The sleeping boy curled his eyebrows and exclaimed: "Ah..."

    The distorted face slowly woke up, and clung to the other person with an expression that looked like crying and anger: "You..." So scary!

    An Wuhao didn't know what to say.

    "Don't talk, keep your strength." Huo Yunchuan kindly suggested: "I didn't let you go so quickly."

    An Wuhao: "..." The

    energetic guy!

    He is going to numb his scalp.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 74 34
the savage lazzzy boy Cheng yi who doesn't love manga help his sister xie to find her favourite manga but he end up in a different time, different wo...
48.5K 3.1K 101
Short, rich, and handsome, Lin Feiran was always the center of attention. But after transferring schools in his second year of high school, he discov...
42.5K 2.4K 63
Continuation from 201
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...