[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 76

4.4K 169 8
By Rezioj27

    The plane flew non-stop for eight hours, and it was about one in the afternoon when we arrived at the destination. It can be seen that there is a three-hour time difference between here and Beijing.

    "Wake up." There was a

    voice in his ear, and he woke up without a problem. He took off the blindfold from his eyes: "Are you there?"

    Before going to the movie, he fell asleep when he saw that he was too sleepy. Now his eyes are burning.

    "It doesn't matter, right?" Huo Yunchuan frowned and said, eyes spinning on the other person's body, who had lost more than ten pounds in two months. How could it look worse than before pregnancy.

    "It's okay, it's just too sleepy." An Wuhao said, struggling to stand up.

    Soon, an arm was clasped around his waist, and he hugged him up: "Forget it, it's more convenient."

    "Yunchuan..."

    "Stop talking." Huo Yunchuan found the sun hat. Buckle on his head: "Go on to sleep, I won't let you fall."

    There is no doubt that this sentence is safe, after all, this man is really strong.

    But watching so many people around him, he was still embarrassed.

    You know, Huo Yunchuan never made such dangerous moves when he was pregnant with Dun Dun; but since he gave birth to Dun Dun, the other party seemed to have completely lifted the ban, and especially liked to hug him.

    An Wuhao knew that it was useless to resist and that he was really tired, so he simply gave up the struggle and put his head on the opponent's shoulder.

    "Get a good rest." Huo Yunchuan touched his head and said abruptly: "Maybe there is no time for you to rest at night."

    "What..." An Wuhao asked stupidly, but he was too sleepy and didn't delve into the man's mouth. the meaning of.

    It took almost an hour from the airport to the hotel.

    When An Wuhao woke up, he found himself lying on the round bed of the hotel, with thick nude curtains drawn on the wall in front. It is not difficult to guess that it was a floor-to-ceiling window...

    I'm very hungry.

    He stood up and took a look. There was no one around him quietly.

    "Yun Chuan..."

    This luxurious suite with a very exotic atmosphere is very spacious. After getting off the bed without any problems, unable to find shoes, he stepped barefoot on the carpeted floor.

    The toes touched the strong cold air and couldn't help shrinking.

    "Finally awake?" Huo Yunchuan suddenly appeared in front of him with his upper body naked.

    The sweaty muscles showed up in a violent stab. The figure of the ape-armed waist is obviously perfect, but I didn't care too much, so I took off the towel around my neck and wiped the sweat: "I'm going to take a bath."

    An unscathed. Only then found out that the door behind him was actually a gym...

    this guy, it seemed that he would not survive without a gym.

    Anhui returned to the floor-to-ceiling windows, pulled open the huge curtains, and immediately saw the beautiful seascape that he will never forget.

    It's the sunset...

    It's so beautiful, whether it's seagulls flying in the sky or coconut trees on the beach.

    When he was looking at the scenery, the man standing behind him was looking at him.

    ...This figure is too slender.

    Huo Yunchuan frowned, a little scared like the first time. With a little bit of effort, he made the opponent into a terrible state.

    "Come here and put on shoes, let's go out to eat."

    An Wuhui turned his head and nodded.

    He went out this time and brought two pairs of shoes, a pair of simple student sandals, and a pair of lazy cloth shoes with geometric patterns.

    Huo Yunchuan squatted in front, holding sandals in one pair and unharmed feet in the other, tucked them neatly in and buckled his shoelaces.

    "You don't need to wear it next time." It was because there was a wound in the abdomen that hadn't healed, but now it is almost healed.

    However, the man ignored him at all, and put another one on him directly.

    Checking that he is well dressed, Huo Yunchuan cautiously asked: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    An Wuzheng shook his head: "No."

    "Let's go." Huo Yunchuan stood up and stretched out his palm to him.

    Anwu hesitated to hold it on, then he was firmly held and clasped by the other side.

    "There is a lot of passenger traffic here, so follow me and don't get lost."

    This said.

    "Will you let me get lost?"

    "What do you mean?" Huo Yunchuan hummed softly, and the corner of his mouth evoked a relaxed arc.

    When he was a wealthy and leisurely man, he spent time and money in his life, and he went almost to famous places all over the world.

    But travel is just travel, and it won't give him special pleasure.

    "You're not here for the first time?" An Wuhao could easily guess that this guy must be familiar with this place from his familiarity with the road.

    "Yeah." Huo Yunchuan took him away for a long time and walked into a little remote shop.

    The decoration is still exotic, very stylish, but it looks like a bar...

    "Didn't we say we are going to eat, why are we here?" An Wuzheng asked in confusion beside Huo Yunchuan.

    The answer to him was a beautiful brown-skinned beauty who appeared suddenly, dressed in an exotic outfit, and dressed very coolly: "Little brother, we also have food here." The

    beauty turned out to be in plain Chinese.

    After the other party said this sentence, he ignored Anhui and directly embraced Huo Yunchuan: "Hey, handsome, long time no see!"

    "I'm just here to eat." Huo Yunchuan unceremoniously pushed away the woman who rushed forward. With a nonchalant look, he raised his hands with the subject to her: "I'm married."

    The female beauty on the opposite side was still smiling, but she gave up the idea of hugging and kept her distance from Huo Yunchuan: "Well, what do you want to eat?"

    "As usual."

    An Wuzhen saw that there were not many customers, it might be a shop. Because of the remoteness of the site.

    "What's in a daze?" He was in a daze, being pulled back by the window by Huo Yunchuan.

    After regaining consciousness, he found that the other party looked at him thoughtfully and explained: "I brought you here because the food here is delicious. I have no special relationship with the proprietress. She just likes to molest the opposite sex."

    "Yeah. ......" Since I have opened up this question, I have to mention the problem that has been stuck in my heart: "Before you met me, your life must have been wonderful, right?" Because of the slight nervousness, his lips were safe and sound. Squeeze tight.

    "Wonderful?" Huo Yunchuan looked at him, "What do you mean by being wonderful?"

    An Wuzheng whispered, "Private life."

    Huo Yunchuan: "That's really wonderful." The

    heartache was so hard to breathe. The young man secretly scolded himself for talking too much. If he knew that he should have been killed without asking, how good it would be to rot in his stomach.

    Although he got the answer now, he was furious.

    "Freshly squeezed juice for both of you." The lady proprietress brought two glasses over and interrupted their conversation.

    "Thank you." An Wuhao thanked her for diluting her strange embarrassment, raised a smile and thanked her, then bowed her head to drink the juice.

    "Thank you." The relaxed sitting man took the juice, drank it, but kept his eyes on the opposite boy.

    It was unexpectedly stubborn and sensitive.

    But this is more pleasing.

    "The food here is really delicious." After eating the food on the plate, An Wuhao praised without hesitation, and his mood improved.

    "If you like, come again next time." Huo Yunchuan said.

    "Yeah." An Wuhao responded.

    The city by the sea is a picture no matter where you go.

    It’s been a long time since I came out to see the world.

    An Wuhao looked sideways at the man who imprisoned him and walked around. Sometimes he felt that this man was overbearing, but sometimes he felt that he was not afraid of anything by his side...

    As for private life, it is inevitable. Right.

    An Wuhao shook his head, let yourself not think too much, as long as the other party only has himself after the marriage.

    "Go in and take a look." They passed an adult goods store, and Huo Yunchuan dragged him in.

    "Hey..." After seeing the name of the store, An Wuzheng said in embarrassment, "What are you doing here?"

    Huo Yunchuan glanced at him: "You are nineteen years old, not nine."

    "......" An Wuhao was speechless. , I thought in my heart, then let him, anyway, sooner or later, just pray, don't be as tragic as the first time.

    Huo Yunchuan was very angry with his appearance of torture.

    "I thought you liked me very much." The sentence of wanting is also true, and now it is written all over with resistance.

    "Forget it then." Huo Yunchuan led him out.

    "Hey..." An Wujiao was held with one hand, and slammed the door frame of the shop with the other. He squatted and said, "Since it's all here."

    Huo Yunchuan looked back at him and raised his eyebrows by surprise: " Did you think about it clearly?"

    "Hmm..."

    The moment he saw the little angel nodding, the man fell back unprincipled, and walked in with something he would regret at any time.

    I didn't buy all the other colorful things, only a three-piece suit that was enough for the classic.

    After coming out of the supply store, An Wuhang was a little weak.

    He didn't dare to look at the things on the showcase just now, and the man beside him seemed comfortable and asked the shopkeeper some questions. It was light and breezy like discussing the weather.

    Wait, ask?

    "You are so promising." Huo Yunchuan put his arms around the young boy who was still walking on the road. He took a taxi from the side of the road and drove them back to the hotel.

    Sitting in the back of the taxi, he subconsciously distanced himself from him.

    "What are you doing?" Huo Yunchuan wrinkled displeasedly, and grabbed him again: "Want to regret it? I don't allow it."

    An Wuzheng sat on his lap and immediately felt the boom.

    "What are you excited about?" he stared, warning the man who was in the taxi who was not constrained.

    "What do you mean?" The man curled his lips and squeezed him unceremoniously. "You have agreed to this."

    So there is no room for remorse.

    "This is a taxi..."

    "He doesn't understand." The

    tip of his ear was licked by the unreasonable man, directly causing An Wuhao to give up the idea of reasoning with him.

    He understands that as long as it involves [] this kind of thing, the opponent's brain capacity will become smaller, and only SEX will be full of his brain!

    Back at the hotel, Huo Yunchuan threw the bag in his hand to the big bed, causing the tubular goods in the bag to roll off the carpet.

    "You can't..." An Wuhao walked over to pick it up.

    But he was hugged up from behind: "You..." He exclaimed, and found that the scene before him had changed from a room to a bathroom... When

    he met a man with great strength, he didn't even have room to protest.

    "You don't need to do anything, just cooperate with me." Huo Yunchuan approached the little angel's ear and whispered: "I don't want to hurt you."

    An Wuhao relied that he always loved himself, and he also had to worry about wounds, thinking that no matter how bad he was, he wouldn't get hurt.

    "Hmm..." He answered, reluctantly cooperating.

    After a bath without pain, it is no different from usual at home.

    At most, they are washed more carefully, which is a bit more detailed than usual.

    "That's it." Huo Yunchuan suddenly turned off the water and pulled off a large towel to wrap the person in his arms.

    The slow process of taking a bath was simply boring, and he was about to be tortured to death.

    Ever since he started to use meat on An Wuhao, he has always had a strong desire. After counting it down for a full year, he really admired himself a bit, and he didn't look like that simple and neat himself.

    An Wuhao was placed on the quilt, facing the dark eyes, she was frightened and closed her eyes tightly.

    Although I was mentally prepared to hurt again, but when it really happened, I still cried unbearably.

    Not entirely because of the pain, but also mixed with other feelings.

    "Just now, you asked the shopkeeper because it was too long, so what's the matter..." Anwu squatted, speaking out his doubts when it was impossible to speak properly.

    "How?" Huo Yunchuan said to his ear: "I'm very picky, not everyone can satisfy me."

    An Wuzheng forgot to cry with the back of his hand against his forehead: "Then, then, I will satisfy you. right? "

    Huo Yun Chuan looked at his eyes, did not answer such silly questions.

    Instead, he spent the whole night directly expressing to him how satisfied he was.

    "You are crazy!"

    The luxurious suite by the sea burst out with a low voice of a young man, sounding helpless and helpless.

    An Wuhao really couldn't believe it. After a day of flying on the plane, there was no sleep during the whole journey, and the people who went to the gym as soon as they got off the plane had the strength to go wild...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
203K 8.2K 91
Chu Yu was good-looking and had a good family background. Despite being male and an irredeemable slacker, he was still elected as Jianing Private Sch...
168K 4.9K 16
Title: Shidi* let shixiong** hurt you. (师弟让师兄疼你) Author: Qing Wu Xuanfeng (轻舞旋风) Raw: http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/shidirangshixiongtengni/list.html S...
382K 13.7K 72
I am Pregnant with Wealthy Little Master 怀了豪门小少爷 Author: 猫花 Status: 72 Chapters (Completed) Description As a poor Omega whose pheromone is very weak...