SYSTEM:TWISTED LOVE INTEREST...

De pushisinung

"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other... Mai multe

PROLOGUE
ARC BEGINNING:CH-1
ARC BEGINNING:CH-2
ARC BEGINNING:CH-3
ARC BEGINNING:CH-4
ARC BEGINNING:CH-5
ARC BEGINNING:CH-6
ARC BEGINNING:CH-7
ARC BEGINNING:CH-8
ARC BEGINNING:CH-9
ARC BEGINNING:CH-10
ARC ONE:CH-1.1
CHARACTER DESIGNS.
ARC ONE:CH-1.2
ARC ONE:CH-1.3
ARC ONE:CH-1.4
ARC ONE:CH-1.5
ARC ONE:CH-1.6
ARC ONE:CH-1.7
ARC ONE:CH-1.8
ARC ONE:CH-1.9
ARC ONE:CH-1.10
ARC TWO:CH-2.1
ARC TWO:CH-2.2
ARC TWO:CH-2.3
ARC TWO:CH-2.4
ARC TWO:CH-2.5
ARC TWO:CH-2.6
ARC TWO:CH-2.7
ARC TWO:CH-2.8
ARC TWO:CH-2.9
ARC TWO:CH-2.10
ARC THREE:CH-3.1
ARC THREE:CH-3.2
ARC THREE:CH-3.3
ARC THREE:CH-3.4
ARC THREE:CH-3.5
ARC THREE:CH-3.6
ARC THREE:CH-3.7
ARC THREE:CH-3.8
ARC THREE:CH-3.9
ARC THREE:CH-3.10
ARC FOUR:CH-4.1
ARC FOUR:CH-4.2
ARC FOUR:CH-4.3
ARC FOUR:CH-4.4
ARC FOUR:CH-4.5
ARC FOUR:CH-4.6
ARC FOUR:CH-4.7
ARC FOUR:CH-4.8
ARC FOUR:CH-4.9
ARC FIVE:CH-5.1
ARC FIVE:CH-5.2
ARC FIVE:CH-5.3
ARC FIVE:CH-5.4
ARC FIVE:CH-5.5
ARC FIVE:CH-5.6
ARC FIVE:CH-5.7
ARC FIVE:CH-5.8
ARC FIVE:CH-5.9
ARC FIVE:CH-5.10
ARC SIX:CH-6.1
ARC SIX:CH-6.2
ARC SIX:CH-6.3
ARC SIX:CH-6.4
ARC SIX:CH-6.5
ARC SIX:CH-6.6
ARC SIX:CH-6.7
ARC SIX:CH-6.8
ARC SIX:CH-6.9
ARC SIX:CH-6.10
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.1
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.2
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.3
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.4
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.5
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.6
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.7
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.8
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.9
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.10
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.1
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.2
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.3
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.4
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.5
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.6
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.7
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.8
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.9
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.10
FINAL ARC:CH-1
FINAL ARC:CH-2
FINAL ARC:CH-3
FINAL ARC:CH-4
FINAL ARC:CH-5
FINAL ARC:CH-6
FINAL ARC:CH-7
FINAL ARC:CH-8
FINAL ARC:CH-9.
FINAL ARC CH:CH-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-1
EXTRA CHAPTER-2
EXTRA CHAPTER-3
EXTRA CHAPTER-4
EXTRA CHAPTER-5
EXTRA CHAPTER-6
EXTRA CHAPTER-7
EXTRA CHAPTER-8
EXTRA CHAPTER-9
EXTRA CHAPTER-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-11
EXTRA CHAPTER-12
MINI COMIC.
CHARACTER ART.

ARC FOUR:CH-4.10

2.7K 176 42
De pushisinung

"Partner...."

"Partner....wake up."

"Ivar wake up!"

"WAKE UP IVAR!"

A mechanical voice rang in his mind, shouting something at him.
"Hng....what is it? Nulis." He spoke back to him in his mind.

Nulis said in a very serious tone. "There is something wrong with your man."

As soon as he heard those words his eyes sprang open, he dashed up from his bed towards his lover.
"Wa...ng Lei....what....." He stared at his man, his eyes horrified, fear taking over his body.

Guang Wang Lei heard his Kitty's voice. He turned over to face him. With a smile he was about to say something to him but he froze....when he looked at the expression his Bar was making.
His shoulders were trembling slightly, his eyes displayed the immense fear in them, a pained expression sitting on his beautiful face, the corner of his eyes was almost on the verge of tears.

"Wang....Lei...this...."Ivar came closer to him, touching his body that was waning with a dull colour, his physique as if it was about to dissolve with the surrounding and....disappear.

Guang Wang Lei pulled him into a close embrace. "Hey...hey...it's okay. Can't you feel me? I am alright." He caressed his lover, easing him by rubbing his back, consoling him softly.
"Its Alright!"

Ivar squeezed his eyes tightly, hugging his man with all his might, attaching their bodies as close as he could. He could feel the clear  heartbeat of this man.... His body was radiating with the usual warm scent, the touch on his back was more than real.....
It terrified Ivar for a moment...to see his man about to disappear. The shackles of his past and the trauma he went through was brought back to his attention, of how fragile a person's existence can be. Like how his loved ones were taken away from him one by one.....
He have never associated himself with anyone since then until this man came in and brag into his life like a huge Storm, breaking down the walls he have built around himself with force, forcing Ivar to look at him as he wooed him, made his heart waver....until he finally let him inside his world.
Even though he knew how powerful Guang Wang Lei is.....his heart was terrified of just the thought of...

Whimper.

Another whimper....

Guang Wang Lei was shocked. He pulled away a bit to look at his kitty. He was even more shocked to see his eyes covered in droplets of tears streaming down his cheeks. He bent down to his face. "Hey...kitty kitty..." He whispered in a very soft, indulging voice. Wiping away his tears with his two big hands he clasped his face, "Aren't I before you, all real and true? Its alright. I am alright."

Ivar looked into his man's eyes. They were so sincere and bright. He shook his head, placing his hand onto Wang Lei's.

"See, feel me? I am here with you right now, touching your face...." Guang Wang Lei pecked at Bar's delicious lips as he added, "Kissing you.." Pulling him into a hug, "Hugging you."
"I am with you aren't I?" He continued to touch him in different places, assuring him of the fact that they were together.
It took a bit of a time for him to make his Kitty's worries disappear bit by bit.

They rolled on the bed for a few minutes, laying there hugging each other.

When Ivar was finally back to his usual self he asked Wang Lei what the thing he saw earlier was.

"Well...this world is a bit different. Calling it unique would be an underestimation. Earlier I told you about me being without a human form didn't I?"

"Hm."

Guang Wang Lei played with his Bar's hair as he explained some things to him.
"Usually when I enter worlds, I can only retain in that world's strongest being. My soul weightage is heavy so only the strongest can hold it up. Normally that's how it worked in those worlds. But in this world...the strongest being was cough..... formless so I had to make a human body for myself. I cultivated to achieve that yet when I was done I failed to create myself a human body out of my formless self. So I tempered the rules of this world a little bit and made myself a host by altering the rules of this world.
I used the natural essence of this world to make my human form. I never thought the essence of this world would reject my soul. Anyway I still proceeded with my plans and took over the empty host I had created for myself."

Ivar felt a bit guilty. So this was the reason why he was so late in coming after him this time.
"So this body of yours is still rejecting your soul?"

"Correct. And it's falling apart bit by bit because my soul weightage is eating it up." He added one more sentence before concluding. "But it's the body that's crumbling and not my soul, so I am perfectly fine and healthy."

Ivar felt his heart go heavy. This guy....he was doing all of this just for him. Just because of him. He loved him so much when he kept pushing him away in the beginning.
"Wang Lei...."

"Hm?"

"Should we leave this world...."

Guang Wang Lei was taken aback. He chuckled. "Babe, you do realise that your family will go berserk if you leave so suddenly now?"

Ivar got up. He kissed him on his forehead. Looking at him affectionately...he smiled saying. "They are not as important as you. You are more important, the most important person to me."

Thump. Thump.

His smile sent Guang Wang Lei's heart on a heavy rampage. He blushed a bit, his lips arching up. "Is this a confession you are making?"

Ivar smiled again. "If not then what?"

Guang Wang Lei flinched. His heart was beating terrifyingly as if it was about to jump out of his chest. He almost had a heart attack when he saw his kitty approaching his face with that damn beautiful smile. Their faces stopped an inch away from each other.

"Wang Lei..." Ivar spoke in a seductive voice. "I love you." His breathe fell on the other man's lips.

This was it. Guang Wang Lei couldn't take it anymore as his breathe hitched. "I love you too." Saying this he pried open those cute lips with his tongue, prodding inside, smacking Ivar's inner walls with his obsessive tongue, gnawing at his mouth possessively as if he was about to gobble him up. He tilted his head, changing the kissing angle from time to time, intensifying the kiss with each passing second. He felt his kitty responding ecstatically.

"Fuwahh...huff..huff...." When they parted their lips Ivar gasped for air, his lips trembling frantically from their melting kiss. He quivered a little bit before pulling Wang Lei for another feverish kiss. When their tongues interwined with each other, the taste of their saliva mixed in their mouths, the moist warmth of their insides melting away with the frenzy kiss they were exchanging.

The system was as always ogling at them making out. Nulis kept staring at their lips attached to each other, their tongues when poking out was drenched in their saliva, the silver thread sticking to the corner of the lips as the two kissed as if they were eating each other's lips. It was such a logic defying kiss. They didn't even look like they were breathing as they kissed each other.
"Damn. This Guang Wang Lei is such a good kisser. And I never knew that my partner could kiss like this after crying like earlier." Nulis was too busy to think of his host's confession because the activity taking place in the bed was attracting his entire attention.

The Goblin family had their family meals together from time to time. One morning they were usually having their breakfast together.

Harry stared at his brother in law. He was eating his food but then his hands stopped moving.

"!!!!"

Even Joel and Jude were shocked.

Maria and Peter also had the same reaction.

"Wang Lei....what is....you...." Peter couldn't even speak properly, uttering half of his sentences.

Ivar got up from his seat. Using his sleeves he wiped the red blood streaming down from his lover's nose.

Maria got up too. She walked over to examine her son in law's current condition. "What is this? Are you sick somewhere?"

"No. I am fine." Guang Wang Lei smiled at her.

Ivar helped him up. "He is not. I am taking him upstairs." Supporting him by his shoulders he teleported back to their room.

The Goblin brothers were shock to see that guy bleeding from his nostrils.

"Mother...is he okay?"

"How in the world did that strong bastard got injured for him to be bleeding like that?"

"Is he really sick?"

The three pair of brothers spoke out their thoughts. As a matter of fact they knew that Guang Wang Lei was very strong. His strength was top notch in terms of everything in this world. Moreover he was their baby Chan's lover. So of course they would be worried if anything did happen to him.

"Let's kidnap that fairy doctor from the mith planet. Guang Wang Lei is a fairy so that person might know what to do." Maria spoke. She was talking about kidnapping someone as if it was akin to buying goods from the market.

Harry got up volunteering. "I will go." That said he left immediately.

Meanwhile upstairs Ivar's heart was very heavy with worry. He insisted on his initial thoughts once again.
"We should leave. Wang Lei...."

Guang Wang Lei pulled him closer. Encircling his arms around his Kitty's waist he chuckled saying, "That worried about me?"

"I am." Ivar hugged him back. He caressed his lover's head. "Let's leave."

Guang Wang Lei snuggled into his arms, his head leaning on Ivar's stomach. He could withstand this for a few more years. Afterall his soul was not affected by this crumbling body. The bleeding and the waning effect made him look fragile but his soul was still very healthy like always. Though he was enjoying the attention his babe was giving him. 

"You are more important than my time in this world."

He liked it. This sense of attention he was being given.
"My apologies to those guys but....my place in Bar's heart is higher than the rest of you." He thought to himself. Besides he found him first. This was his reward....for not giving up. Now Bar was his so he was going to take everything his kitty gives him. An evil smirk adorned his pale, sickly appearance.

"Sure." Guang Wang Lei finally said what Ivar wanted to hear.
"Lest leave."

"Hm."

"I will come after you in the next world."

"Yes. I will wait."

"Right. Wait wherever you are. I will always find my way to you."

"Okay. I will."

"Aren't you gonna give them atleast a goodbye?" Nulis  asked. Even though it was for a bit but the goblins were able to somehow get a little bit close to Ivar.

"No need." His reply was indifferent. "We won't meet again anyway."

Later that day when a few people entered the room....they saw the two people resting on their bed. Even without touching they could tell...that the heartbeat of the two bodies has stopped. Silence filled the room as if they had expected something like this to happen someday.

They have realised it long ago...deep down in their heart they knew these two had a connection beyond their knowledge so they weren't surprise of this outrageous outcome.

Nevertheless it didn't stop to them from getting angry.

"How dare he! How dare he run away with our son, without telling us anything!"

Darkness surrounded Ivar. He closed his eyes ready to be sent to the next world.

When he opened his eyes he was greeted with an unexpected encounter.

"Nulis! Pour in the data!" He urged aggressively. His hands were trembling a bit, anticipating an answer he has been longing for.

Ding.

The data was being poured in.

"WHITE LOTUS HAREM."

The name of the world read.

Bloodthirst coursed throughout his body as he was reminded of his tragic Past.

"Just die already. Go and join your other family members."

"Sigh. You must die here.... sigh. You have become a threat to my characters."

"You are supposed to die here. But why are you kicking so alive? It time for you to rest and join your family."

"Anyway you are just a fictional character. Although I feel bad for you..."

"A tragic character must have a tragic past...."

"I killed off your family one by one....to stage your tragic past."

Killed them off one by one.

First Josh, his father and Alex, his brother.

Then Ibelina, his mother.

And finally his lovely angel baby sister, Bella.

One by one she killed them off.

That bitch god did it all....

Just for her world's popularity to rise a bit.....

trampling on his and his family's lives one by one....

kill...killl..killllll...

Ivar's eyes were red with rage, his fingers twisted with bloodthirst, a monstrous intent of wanting to wreck havoc to this world, flipping it upside down with the blood of all these characters before him swallowed him. His lips arched up, a hideous smirk oozing out with an ominous evil aura adorned his enraged face.

At last! At last he has finally come across it.

A world created by the same god who made him while killing off his dear ones one by one.

That bitch God's world.....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

279K 13.4K 96
"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live the life of a killing machine that dances...
48.1K 1.5K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
586K 24.2K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
327K 12.9K 64
[The Host has finished bzz 1000 bzz worlds... C-Con-...] Host:"...this is bullshit." After being sucked into a wormhole and forced to possess bodies...