Our journey 2 || Tom Holland

By marvelxxxholland

Sequel of 'Our journey || Tom Holland' After everything that happened in Y/N's family and love life she maybe... More

1. april
2. business in paris pt. 1
3. business in paris pt. 2
4. my thougts
5. a normal day
6. chicken mom
7. Jigsaw war Pt. 1
8. Jigsaw war Pt. 2
9. period
10. baby news
11. planing
12. marvel quiz
13. unforgettable night
14. back together
15. script reading
16. birthday girl
17. scenes
18. birthday boy
19. long day pt. 1
20. long day pt. 2
21. way back
22. see you again
23. whats on your mind
24. leaving
26. days
27. LA
28. dinner
29. first visit
30. a favor
31. visitor
32. emotional
33. filming day
34. the 18th august
35. what happened
36. under control
37. talks
38. the truth
39. back together
40. new years visit
41. flight
42. The night before the day
43. premier
44. day 1
45. day 2
46. day 3
47. back home
48. his thoughts
49. baby is coming
50. baby is here
51. back to New York
52. fitting
53. premier day part. 1
54. premier day part. 2
55. party after premier
56. Zendaya
57. visiting
58. their decision
59. last one
60. tell them
61. when ? then
62.shopping
63. news
64. plan
65. the dad talk
66. Y/N's day
67. Toms day
68. nearly finished
69. get everything ready
70. the day
71. our journey
book 3 ?
A/N
FINALLY

25. germany

2.2K 45 23
By marvelxxxholland

Toms Pov.:

"Finally pit of this plane." Paddy said.

"It was only a 2 hour flight." Harry said.

"Don't care." he said and all the Holland's walked out the plane. Security already waiting.

"Mr. Holland ?" one said. He saw that Paddy tried not to laugh. There are more than just one Mr. Holland.

"That would be me." he said and talked for a while to the security man before he turned to his family again. "So they walk is to our car and he will drive us to our house."

"Than let's go." Sam said and they all followed to security man. They put the suitcases in the back and than sat down. Tom in the front and the others behind him. They started to drive off and everyone went on their phone.

He checked instagram and went on his feed. He saw a picture of his lovely girlfriend with a fan posing in the supermarket.

Man do i already miss her.

He went to his messages to text her. Love of my life ❤️

We landed 5 minutes ago.
Just wanted to tell you.
Oh and i saw your picture with a fan
you looked lovely ;) just like always.

Thanks for telling me.
Hope you having a great time.
And the girl was so lovely.
I needed to buy everything new because it was too old to eat hahah

Typical Y/N

You kidnapped me

True
I'll call you later

Okay
Love you

I love you too

"When do you start filming ?" mom asked.

"In 2 days. So we have some days to walk around in berlin." he said.

"Is berlin even interesting ?" Paddy asked.

"Of course. They have the 'Brandenburger Tor' or the famous 'Fernsehturm'." Dom said. "Perfect things to write in my blog."

"Of course it is." Harry and Sam said at the same time.

Y/N Pov.:

I laid on the couch when Tom texted me. Netflix is my best friend. I missed him already so much so i decided to watch 'The devil all the time'.(what is your favourite movie with Tom ?)

I was halfway through the movie when my phone buzzed again. It was Lili.

"Heyyyyy." i said happy and Lili had a big smile on her face.

"Y/N ! We didn't talked for a long time." she said.

"You're so right. How are you ?" i asked.

"I'm perfect. This time with Cole is perfect." she said.

"Awww you're guys are so cute. I love it." i said.

"Thank you. How are you and Tom ?" she asked.

"Actually pretty good. We're both very happy together. Just the time is a little stressful." i said.

"Why's that ?" she asked.

"Well, i just came home from filming. Then we had one week together, now he is away for filming and i will be gone for 1 month after that also for filming." i said.

"Lovely." she said sarcastic.

"I know." i said and we both laughed. We talked for a while until she needed to go.

It was nice to talk to a female again. I had too much males around me the last time.

So after the the call, i watched the rest of the movie. After that i called my parents.

"Hey honey, you alright ?" my mom said.

"Everything okay. Just wanted to check on you. Dad said it is very stressful in the hospital." i said.

"It really is. I'm happy that i have my day off today. But how are you ?" she asked.

"Pretty good. I can't wait to finally get a movie with Chris Evans." i said exited.

"I'm so happy for you." she said.

"Thanks mom. Actually why i called is if it is okay, i would love to come over one day." i said.

"You got tested and everything multiple times. And i also get tested every day so i think you can come over if you want. Just tell us when." she said.

"Thanks mom. I will." i said. A short time later, also this call was finished.

For the rest of the day i watched Netflix and ate. Nothing special, just time for myself.

It was 7 pm when Tom called me.

"Hello darling." he said with a big smile.

"Tommyyyy." i said.

"Someone is happy to see or hear me." he said.

"Well i wished i could really see you and not just though a phone. This is my third call today." i said.

"Who called you ?" he asked.

"Lili and my mom. Just some check ups." i said.

"Lovely." he said.

"How is the house ?" i asked exited.

"Big ?" we both laughed. "I love it. It's beautiful and it's near the set. You should have seen Paddy when he saw it."

"I wished." i said.

"I know you do. I do too." he said sadly.

"Only 2 more month." i said.

"You can't say 'only...' when it just began." he said.

"I try to make the best out of it. It will maybe be very fast over. I mean we always have something to do." i said.

"I don't have something to do when you are gone and i'm back in london." he groaned.

"I don't have something to do either." i said.

"You can prepare yourself." he said.

"You're right. I could." i said.

"See. I'm on the bad side." he said.

"You have your family and friends always by your side. I'm alone. I'm on the bad side." i said.

"You have Chris." he pointed at me.

"You have Mark, your parents, the twins and Paddy. And i just talked to Chris twice or something like that." i said.

"But-"

"If you get a very good 'but' out of this, than i won't argue with you anymore." i said. He though about it a second.

"But... you.... are in LA." he said but not really convinced about himself. I gave him a questionned look. "Okay that wasn't the best one. But i had very much pressure on my shoulders."

"Sure you had." we both laughed. We talked for the next hour about everything until we both decided it's time to go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3.1K 69
You don't get to choose who you fall in love with in life, which begs the question of whether people can pretend to be in true love. And falling in l...
39.3K 642 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...
292K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
7.2K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...