The Dama De Mafia

By okay_2003

***Disclaimer, 2020 work; not as great*** **Beware of yourself*** At age 18, she meets her father to be in ch... More

1- Beggining
2 - School
3 -México
4 -Preparation
5 -After wards
7-BlackOut
8 -Thunderstorm
9 -The Day
10 -Dads work
11 -Bonding with the bro
12 -Spring Break
13 - Horrific
14 -Risking Cat
15 - Chimmy Franco
16 -Party
17 -The Meet
18 -Kidnapped
19 -Finding her
20 -Doctor Visit
21 -Separation
22 -Letting go
23- Falling apart
24-Running From Problems
25 - Delivery
26 -Graduation
27- Mistake?
28 -Wedding
29 -The Race
30- Meeting up
31- The Stay
32 -Po po
33- The Past
34-The Ball
35-The Mission
36- Surprise
37- Informing
38-Going Out
39- Waking up
40-Escaping
41- Final
Bonus*

6 -The Date

1.9K 46 10
By okay_2003

"Your house is very nice." Cat mention as we walk
up the stairs to my room.

I have a date tonight and I am so excited, I haven't had a date since Dax's. He was jerk, asshole, and abusive. But the only person I have told was Cat, plus, I'm over it. I can fight now and protect myself more.

Moving on.

"Are you doing make up?" Cat suggested looking through the shoes for me to wear as I choose a outfit to wear.

"No, I think natural will look fabulous."

Cat smirk, "you right, you have beautiful skin to be wearing make up. Now, you are wearing these shoes, comfortable and sexy." They were light pink flower looking flats with strings around my ankles.

I am wearing cut black pants, and with black and gold belt. My shirt of choice is a off shoulder shirt, light pink sleeves that where see through, with little flower patterns on the lace sleeves.

"BEAUTIFUL!" Cat singed. "Now how do we get out of the house with you like that?"

"We are going to a fancy movie theater." Cats agreed and we walk downstairs to get outside of the house.

Seeing Haven and Matt standing near the limo. "Where to?" They both stared at me with wide eyes.

"Actually can I trust you?"

They both nod, "I love you guys as friend, so don't betray me. I am going on a date." Haven smiled in relief.

"About time, starting to think you would be old and have cats for living."

"WHAT?" I huffed. "I hate cats! Look I don't have time, well you drop me off at his house? Please?"

Matt looks at Haven then at me, he then nods and opens the limo door. "You guys are hot." Cat commented on the guards.

"Thank you." Haven chuckled.

I gave them their addressed and we made it to his house. "Okay love, if you see red flags, bounce out. Got it." Cat said sternly looking at me.

"Yes, red flags, out. Thank you guys. I'll give you call when I'm ready." They all smiled and exit out the car, and I make my way to his door.

They stayed until he came out. Which he did a few seconds later. "Hello! Let me grab my wallet." He said in a hurry.

He came out with a nice shirt and dressy pants. "You....look nice." Nice? And did he hesitate?

What the fuck?

"Oh...you look handsome." Maybe he lacks vocabulary, right?

"Should we get going?" He said exiting the house and locking it up. I soon realize the limo had left and I saw Liam car. It was a blue Ford car.

We walk to his car and he went straight to his driver door. I ignore it and let myself inside the car. Maybe, he forgot, and this is a first date for him or something,

The car ride was quiet, which I hate.

"I decided to choose Italian, is that alright?" He ask while parking.

"Yes, I love Italian." He smiles and exits the car, I wait a moment then realized he was never going to open the door, so I left myself out. "Took you awhile, everything okay?"

No, just my pride.

"Of course." He nods and walks away from me, I ignore it and walk behind him. We enter the restaurant and the waiter immediately takes us to our seat.

"So do you plan on going to college?" He ask looking over the menu.

The restaurant was nice and loomy, my type. "I haven't thought of it, who knows?" I doubt I would go, with me being Mafia leader I might not. "How was your college experience?"

"Like hell. I finish last year. Many girls." Pretty sure you don't mention girls name to a table. It's whatever at the point, "never get a boring class, shit my head hurt taking one of those classes."

I sigh, this date was going to go nowhere.

We ate dinner in silence, he would ask a few question about my personal life."So if you didn't have a job as a flight attendant what would you work at?"

"Flying a plane." I dropped my smile.

I am clearly disappointed.

"No make up?" He ask in a rude way.

I was taken back, "it's a natural look." I stated and only get a hummed in respond.

"We should get going, the restaurant is closing."
He smirks, and clearly the restaurant was not closing but of course I ignore it.

"I had a great time?" He add as we walk to his car.

I snorted, "really?"

"Yes." He whispered and I felt hands on my waist, he turned me around forcibly and I was now leaning on his car door.

"Um excuse me!" He ignored me and runs his hand up and down my thighs which I felt uncomfortable. He then kissed my neck which I shiver in disgust. I tried to let go of his brace but he was trying to kiss me.

So I simply kneed his balls, he groans and I punch him. "Don't ever touch me like that! Better yet! Don't fucking contact me asshole! I'm calling a cab." I push him over and he falls to the ground,

My eyes were in urge of crying, but I kept it in.

A Uber picks me up and then driver me home. "Thank you." He nods and drives off. I stare at the gate and my tears were trying to hold back.

I walked through the gate and inside my house, my tears running down my cheek. I hurried up the stairs only to hear someone call my name behind me. "What happen?" Franco voice was low, but I didn't turn around.

"Nothing."

"Don't lied to me." He sternly said, behind me.

"Just leave me alone, like you always have done." More tears where falling and I rushed up to my room.

I slammed the door and hurried to find comfort clothing. This is what girls have to face, even wearing the simple of clothing, you still get harassed.

Boys don't care, only want to seek their needs. I felt violated when he touched me, he didn't even ask permission. Boys are boys, ridiculous idiots.

I cried as I take off my clothing and put on a big sweater and a big sweatpants. My lip quiver and I tried hard to not burst and make a whole scene in my room.

But I couldn't, tears falling and they wouldn't stop falling. I couldn't stop. I curled into a ball on the floor, lazy to move to my bed. I want to erase the memory but all I can think about him harassing me.

My door was slammed open and see Franco walked in and made eye contact while I cried! This is embarrassing.

"Why don't I ever lock the damn door?" I question myself, trying to stop crying but clearly wasn't working.

"Why are you crying?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I can. Now tell me what happen."

I shake my head and made my way to my bed. "No, go away." Franco close the door and I was filled with relief.

A sudden of bed moment scared me and I jumped up. Franco was laying next to me, facing upwards. "Stubborn lirio, we are going to be here awhile until you tell me."

I close my eyes as tears still fell. "Well it's going to be very long night then."

Five minutes later.

"FINE!" Even in silence I couldn't stand him. "So fucking annoying." I said sitting up on the bed. "Basically, I went to dinner with Liam."

Franco growled, "he took me to eat and he talks about other girls. He treated me like ass. He was disgusted by my 'natural makeup.' He didn't like my clothing choice. Then......"

Tears were foaming rapidly. Franco sits up and looked at me but I looked away in shame. "H-he harassed me. He violated me, I wasn't even wearing a dress." I cried quietly.

Franco got up and walk to the door angrily. "Where are you going?"

"Going to kill someone." He slammed the door and he was gone.

So much for venting.

POV FRANCO

I would get more tattoo, but as for now, I only have one. My father is on my arm. He died in a car crash, my family was a wreck when he had died.

My mother tried to be the best for me and my sister Nima. But even then, I hear her cry at night.

It's not like I want to be quiet, it just came along and I didn't stop it.

I wonder where Gabby is?

I shouldn't even be thinking of her.

She's my boss.

Sometimes I sleep in Manny house, he has a huge house. Even has a guest house. It's about 9 in the afternoon, and I lay down on the couch thinking, obviously.

The door was opened and a girl walked in, crying. Realizations kicked in and it was Gabby, she must have not see me because the light were off.

She ran to the stairs. "What happen?" I said almost in a whisper.

She stops her track and didn't turn. "Nothing." She sniffled.

"Don't lie to me." I sternly told her.

"Just leave me alone, like you always have." She said then running up the stairs. I got up from the couch.

I did sting she had told me that, but it was true. I've been avoiding her, I couldn't physically stay away from her.

She's something.

I got to her door and opened it, not caring."Why don't I ever lock the damn door?" She said sitting on the floor with big clothing on.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"Why do you care?"

"Because I can. Now tell me what happen."

She shakes her head and head to the bed. "No, go away." I closed the door which she didn't notice and I jumped on her bed.

She jumps and notice that I was still here "Stubborn lirio, we are going to be here awhile until you tell me."

"Well it's going to be very long night then." She stated.

Five minutes later.

"FINE!" She yelled and I smiled."So fucking annoying!" She said sitting up. "Basically, I went to dinner with Liam."

For fucks sake, he was bad news.

I growled, "he took me to eat and he talks about other girls. He treated me like ass. He was disgusted by my 'natural makeup.' He didn't like my clothing choice. Then......"

She stopped talking and I sit up in concern. Of course she had to look away in shame."H-he harassed me. He violated me, I wasn't even wearing a dress." She cried quietly.

No women should have to deals with this, not girls, kids, anyone. They should respect them, protect them, not the other away around.

I got up and walk to the door angrily. "Where are you going?"

"Going to kill someone." I said before slamming the door behind me.

My anger boiled over, just because of her because Liam treated her with disrespect.

"Haven, did you drop off Gabby at this guy house?" I ask. Matt and Haven were standing near the limo.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to drop me off there. Now." Haven is my best friends, we knew each since birth. He rather be a guard then one of a men. He doesn't like killing people, which I respect.

He nods and opens the door, I enter and drove off.

We make it to a dull house. Makes me want to cry just how ugly it is.

I go up to his door with Haven behind me, I had told him what Gabby had told me. I knocked and he responded.

"Yeah?" He slurred and holding a bottle of beer. I straight up punched him and falls back. "WHAT THE HELL!"

"You should've never touch Gabby like that, you piece of shit!"

He laughs, "what the fuck do you mean? She was on to me. Begging." He smirk only to drive me more into anger.

I knuckle punch him and he only smiled.

I grab tightly from his shirt, and I gritted my teeth. "Listen to me little shit! What you did wrong was fucking wrong? So tomorrow, I want you to apologize. Or I will fucking kill you. You here me?!"

He whimpers, "okay!"

I dropped him but I punch him one more time, for luck.

"Asshole." I said as I exit the house.

I never did anything for a girl, but somehow I needed to.

-———————————————

-Yeet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 166 15
Carly, Freddie, Gibby and Spencer go to visit Sam in L.A for a week. Will Sam and Freddie admitt to each other there still in love? Will they rekindl...
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
165K 2.4K 98
https://m.shubaow.net/247/247647/ Author: Fu Yaoqing Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-13 Latest: Chapter 98 rebirth finished 351...