The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 54: Chensung

1.3K 74 58
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

Chenle looked at the phone in the sink and then at his boyfriend who was calmly eating his breakfast. "So are we gonna talk about how you just dropped Mark's phone in the sink?" He asked his boyfriend.

"Are we gonna talk about the blue bag with questionable stuff inside our closet?" Jisung retorted and Chenle blushed as he realized that Jisung was talking about the bag that Kangmi had previously given him.

The dolphin cleared his throat, "touche my friend"

"boyfriend", Jisung corrected, "and we could talk about the phone but if Mark hyung doesn't know then why should we talk about it? Instead let's talk about Daegal staying with your mom for a few days"

"I guess you're right but if Mark comes through that door then you're explaining everything"

5 minutes later

An angry Mark came in through the door and pointed at Jisung.

"WHERE'S MY PHONE?"

Jisung startled by Mark appearing out of nowhere dropped his spoon and looked innocently at his hyung. He then pointed to the sink. Mark glared at him and ran to the sink where his phone was in the water.

"you little fucker" Mark murmured and calmly took the phone out of the water, grabbed a bowl and put dry rice in it, and then place his phone inside the rice.

"ill be leaving now, see you later Jisung" Mark fake smiled at him and left. The smile sending shivers down Jisung's spine.

Chenle smacked Jisung in the forehead before taking their plates to the sink and washing them.

"anyways! I almost forgot that today was Kangmi's bachelorette party" Chenle exclaimed excitedly while Jisung groaned annoyed as he himself had to attend the opposite bachelorette party.

In total there would be three bachelorette parties before the wedding. One for Kangmi, one for ten, and the last one was more a slumber party which was the day before the wedding. Well, Kangmi's and Ten's bachelorette parties were for the adults, but the slumber party was for adults and minors.

Jisung pouted and stood up from his chair to back hug Chenle. "and we won't be able to see each other until late at night"

"a couple of hours Jisung! it's not that much"

"yes, it is! how am I supposed to be without you?"

"you'll be alright", Chenle said and turned around to wrap his arms around Jisung's neck. He softly caressed Jisung's hair and looked at him softly. Jisung looked back at him with loving eyes and leaned down to kiss him. Chenle gladly responded to the kiss and deepened it.

Jisung and Chenle walked out of their shared apartment and parted ways. Chenle would be going to Taeyong'ss apartment and Jisung to Johnny's.

Arriving at Johnny's apartment Jisung greeted everyone and apologized for being late.

"well since Jisung is already here, let's go to the suite in the hotel we booked for the night", Johnny said as he stood up from the couch. A hotel room, yes they booked a hotel room and made sure to buy alcohol. Jisung was still not an adult, so he wouldn't be able to drink.

Chenle arrived shortly after at Taeyong's apartment. He entered the apartment after Renjun opened the door for him.

"Chenle!", Kangmi exclaimed when she saw him, "how is my favorite nct dream member doing?

"good" Chenle answered weirded out by Kangmi's actions. He looked at Renjun who murmured 'she's had 2 cups of wine' and Chenle understood so he hugged Kangmi back.

"anyways let's go to the club we rented because it will take like an hour! so who's driving?" Taeyong asked as he grabbed his stuff and counted to see if everyone was in the apartment.

"Jungwoo and me! we will each drive a car so get separated as you want" Kun responded and they were all glad to hear that Kangmi wouldn't be driving.

In Jungwoo's car went Ten, Taeyong, Sicheng, Zach, and Taeil, and with Kun went Chenle, Yangyang, Donghyuck, Renjun, Shotaro, and Kangmi.

Jisung sighed as he entered the hotel suite which they had booked for the night. He placed the cans of beer on the table and threw himself on the couch. He watched as the rest entered laughing, chatting, with games, and more beer.

"Alright bitches, who wants to play beer pong?" Johnny asked and they all raised their hands. While Johnny and Mark set up the game, Jaehyun divided them into two teams.

Team A: Johnny, Josh, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung, Jaehyun, Sungchan, and Mark.

Team B: Dingxiang, Xiaojun, Hendery, Junseo, Lucas, Yuta, Hansol, and Doyoung.

First up was the youngest Jisung who without a doubt made it. Jisung smirked as his teammates cheered for him. "that our ace", Mark said as he poked Jisung's cheek.

Then it was Hendery's turn who unexpectedly made it...unexpectedly because he threw the ball weirdly. The game went on like that, them taking turns and either making it or missing the cup. They got through a couple of rounds before deciding to play twister.

While they were having fun, the other group had just arrived at the club. Most of them had changed into something that made them feel more confident while in the car, so they all looked amazing and ready to party.

Kangmi made her way inside and smiled at the bodyguard who stood outside. Since they had rented the whole club, they had the whole place to themselves, a DJ, and a bar. Most of them made their way to the bar as soon as they went in and ordered a drink.

"who wants to do tequila shots with me?" Kangmi asked them as she took a sip of her whiskey. Tequila shots meant that you had to drink eight shots of tequila one right after another under 10 seconds. If you didn't succeed, you would get a punishment or a dare.

Jungwoo raised his hand. "me"

"no", Kun immediately said as he took a sip of his coke.

"why?" Jungwoo whined.

"because your driving" Kun reminded him and Jungwoo sighed.

Renjun laughed as he sat next to Jungwoo. "I could drive back"

"do you even have your driver's license?" Kun asked Renjun.

"he does" Chenle responded for Renjun.

Kun seemed to be contemplating for a little before agreeing. "okay fine"

Jungwoo smiled triumphantly and ordered the eight shots of tequila for himself. The others playing, Kangmi, Ten, Zach, and Donghyuck, also ordered their eight shots of tequila.

Yangyang counted them down, and the five started chugging those tequila shots down. The rest cheered for them as they tried to finish those tequila shots within seconds. The first one done was Zach, and then Kangmi, Jungwoo, and Ten. The only one not done in time was Donghyuck who finished just a second after the timer went off.

"told you, you wouldn't get through", Chenle told Donghyuck as he gave him a glass of water.

"shut up Chenle", Donghyuck said while glaring at him. "one day I will" The tan male added dreamily.

"Whatever you say" Chenle murmured.

Jungwoo stood up and immediately sat back down. "is the room spinning, or is it the eight shots of tequila kicking in"

"the tequila shots" Taeyong answered him as he gave him a glass of water and helped him sober up a little.

Ten laughed. "you guys are weak", he said since the shots didn't do much to him and Kangmi, who were known to have high alcohol tolerance.

"I shouldn't have drunk those on an empty stomach", Zach said as he ran to the bathroom to throw up. Sicheng followed him knowing that the foreigner would need help stabilizing himself after.

"hyuck", Kangmi called the boy. "are you ready for your punishment?" She asked him and the tan boy nodded.

"give it to me" Donghyuck answered proudly.

Kangmi pointed to the dancing poles. "you see those poles over there, let your inner stripper come out"

"easy peasy", Donghyuck said as he waddled to the pole. The rest watched in amusement and stood around Donghyuck, ready to cheer him on. The DJ understood and played music to match the mood.

Donghyuck felt the music and started dancing while the others took videos and cheered him on.

"I didn't know he could pole dance" Shotaro commented with surprise as he saw his fellow friend dancing on that poled like it was natural.

"only when he's drunk", Chenle told him and it was true most of them did some of their best stuff while drunk.

"you'd be surprised by what he can and cannot do when he's drunk" Renjun added as he threw money at Donghyuck.

Yangyang threw an arm around Shotaro's shoulder. "but damn he's hitting it"

Chenle then noticed Kangmi texting someone. "what are you doing?" He asked with suspicion.

"sending this video to Mark and knowing Mark, full sun over there will not be able to walk tomorrow", Kangmi said. She winked at Chenle and offered him some whiskey which the boy declined.

"throw that ass Donghyuck!" Ten yelled as he also threw money. He then joined his son, and both started dancing wildly and to the rhythm of the song while the rest cheered them on.

Many drinks later, they all found themselves going back home. Donghyuck, Jungwoo, Taeyong, and Zach were passed out from drinking too much. Yeah, at some point Taeyong got wild. Ten, Taeil, Kangmi, Sicheng, and Yangyang were drunk but not as much. Renjun, Kun, Chenle, and Shotaro were the only ones completely sober.

After everyone got home safely, Chenle was finally able to get to his apartment where Jisung was waiting for him. The youngest was patiently waiting in the living room while eating ramen. Upon hearing the door open, Jisung looked up and saw his boyfriend who looked tired.

"well you're finally home", Jisung said as Chenle made his way to the bedroom.

"Only four of us are sober", Chenle replied and Jisung understood, "I'm gonna go shower and put my pajamas on"

"mmm okay, do you want anything to eat?" Jisung asked him.

"Nah I'm okay I ate before coming" Chenle answered as he went inside the bedroom and grabbed his pajamas, underwear, and a towel before going to the bathroom.

Jisung returned to eating his ramen and watching tv as Chenle took a shower. After he finished his bowl of ramen, he brushed his teeth in the other bathroom, and then laid on the bedroom bed. He played on his phone, waiting for Chenle to finish showering and come join him on the bed.

Chenle dried his hair as he walked out of the bathroom, he put his clothes and towel on the laundry basket before throwing himself next to Jisung. He instinctively clung to Jisung and buried his head on the younger's neck. Jisung wrapped his arms around Chenle's waist and held him firmly.

⚠slightly more mature scene⚠

Jisung softly caressed Chenle's waist. "How was your afternoon?" The younger softly asked his boyfriend.

"eventful, I saw Sicheng and Shotaro throwing it back to 'baby shark', and Donghyuck and Ten pole dancing.", Chenle mumbled on Jisung's neck, "not to mention that for some reason we had a clown at the party....but that clown really chugged down those beers and threw it back like no tomorrow"

Jisung didn't know how to feel with the given information. "just what happened at that party?"

"too much", Chenle murmured.

"by the way Chenle, can I ask you something?" Jisung gently asked.

"go ahead"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"what do you mean?" Chenle questioned with confusion.

"the blue bag" Jisung slowly brought up and he immediately felt Chenle tense.

The oldest gulped and blushed. "oh that", Chenle whispered. He was not expecting Jisung to bring that up.

Jisung chuckled lightly as he slowly moved his hand down from the waist to Chenle's hip. "is there something you want to confess?" He asked with a smirk as he felt Chenle shiver under his touch.

"I-", Chenle said with wide eyes, his tiredness long gone.

"you know I won't judge" Jisung added and squeezed Chenle's hip, immediately getting a reaction from the oldest.

Chenle squeezed his eyes shut as he felt Jisung's cold hand moving from his hip to his waist, and under his shirt. His breathing got heavier and his body temperature got hotter as the moment went on. Jisung knew exactly what he was doing.

"tell me Chenle, did you think I wouldn't notice?" Jisung taunted with a smirk.

"Ji-" Chenle moaned before shutting his mouth in embarrassment.

Jisung chuckled and in one movement changed their position so he was now on top of a blushing Chenle. "bae I just need your consent" He whispered in Chenle's ear and slowly moved to kiss Chenle's neck. Leaving small wet kisses and finding the right place to leave a hickey.

Chenle nodded unable to speak because of the pleasure he was receiving from Jisung's kisses, but Jisung wasn't having it. "Words" The youngest demanded.

"fuck yes" Chenle blurted out as he squirmed underneath Jisung.

"gladly"

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 29K 16
'can you teach me how to kiss?' ⚠️: cringe ahead. don't read if you can't stand hangul! if not, welcome!
104K 1.8K 15
in a world where you can just spontaneously burst into infernos, it's up to the job the special force to make sure that there flames don't spread the...
926K 65K 43
╻the two of them wants to start again╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTI...
1.1M 88.9K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...