Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 62

522 25 7
By Nekochinchin

3rd POV

"Ne, I'm heading towards Rio's group to help. Have fun guarding the flag!" (Y/n) tells Karma with a smile as she playfully blows him a kiss.

"Got it. With you there, they'll be able to get the flag." Karma replies as he watches the (h/c) female parkour into the forest to hide.

Crowded behind a tree, Isogai, Okuda, Yada, and Maehara were discussing plans on how they should take down Hayami and Itona.

"Okay, guys, forget about defense. We go after Hayami and Itona with everything we've got." Explained Isogai.

"If we kill those two, Karma will be the only one guarding the flag!" The ikemen softly exclaims out as he eyes Itona.

"We're lucky (L/n) left her post, both (L/n) and Karma are a great duo, if she had stayed with him, it'd be hard to get the flag." Isogai informs.

"Let's settle this once and for all!" He states with determination.

On another part of the area, Nakamura hears shots being fired. "Now! We're going in too!" Hearing it as a signal to start their parts.

Back to Isogai's team, Okuda was shot and now eliminated.

"Wah!" Okuda exclaims out as her chest was stained red.

"Surround them from the left!" Isogai instructs as the remaining three starts running.

'Isogai's in the lead? If I can just take him down, this is as good as won!' Hayami thought as she aimed towards Isogai and shot him. 

Now he was eliminated.

'I hate conflict, and I've never once shot better than Rinka.' Yada thought as she aimed her pistol towards Hayami who was perched on a branch, not seeming to see the ponytailed female.

'But just this one shot.....for Korosensei!' She exclaims inside her head, pulling the trigger and shooting her shot.

Blue paint splattered on Hayami's uniform. Which got the sniper's attention, her eyes travelled towards Yada, who was facing her.

"Yada...?" She softly mumbles out, surprise evident on her features.

"I got her!" Yada exclaims out happily, until she then shot by Itona.

"And they got me.." She said solemnly.

In the corner of Itona's eye, he noticed a knife lunging towards him. Using his rifle to block the knife, he sees Maehara in front of him.

Maehara was able to push Itona backwards, which got Itona to lose a bit of his balance as he stepped back.

Seeing the falter in his balance, Maehara slashed his knife on Itona's clothing, eliminating him.

Panting, Maehara looks at his knife. "I knew I was more of a knife guy. No way I can hit you guys with a gun." He relieves out.

As he was celebrating his small victory, his back was shot with red paint.

"Wha-?!" He exclaims out as he turns around.

There, he saw (Y/n) sitting on a branch, her pistol aiming towards him. 

'Maehara is now eliminated.' (Y/n) voiced inside her head as she got up from the branch and parkoured away.

'It's time.' She thought as she sees Nakamura's team.

"Damn they got Itona?!" Terasaka spoke through the mic, which Karma heard.

"Doesn't matter. Now the flag's under-guarded. Nakamura, go get it." Karma instructs.

"You bet!" Nakamura replies.

But, it was then that Karma caught wind of someone's figure.

As Nakamura's team made their way towards Blue Team's Flag, Nagisa's figure was seen behind them, his azure eyes focused on his targets and calculating.

Within a split second, every member of Nakamura's team was eliminated. Blue paint staining their uniforms as they all fell to the ground.

"A-An attack from behind at point-blank range?" Rio lets out in surprise as she clenches her teeth.

'It came so suddenly.....and out of nowhere!' She exclaims out inside her head, still surprise by Nagisa's attack.

'There wasn't a soul there until just now!' She thought as she stared at Nagisa's back.

Karma, seeing the whole thing from his position, stood up in bewilderment. He wasn't expecting this attack at, in fact it caught him incredibly off guard.

Turning around, Nagisa faces Karma with his usual expression and clear eyes. Which got Karma to furrow his brows at the bluenette.

As Karma stared at Nagisa's figure, he was able to piece it all together and realized the blue male's plan.

'I get it. So he was blending behind Karasuma-sensei? The only one using Self-Defense Force camo and he waited for his prey at the perfect sniping point!' Karma thought.

"That's why I was so tense—because he always pull stunts like that." Karma stated to himself.

With a smirk, Karma juggles his knife in one hand, his smirk plastered on his face.

"Anyway, now it's one-on-one. Let's finish this, Nagisa-kun." Karma announces as he stares directly at Nagisa's azure eyes.

-time skip-

Everyone who were eliminated are now staying together with Korosensei and Irina, watching the 1v1 between Nagisa and Karma.

"So now it's down to Nagisa and Karma, huh?" Sugino comments as he stares at the two.

"Pretty gutsy of Nagisa to hide behind Karasuma like that." Irina comments.

"The referee is the one with the least presence in the player's eyes. Nagisa-kun zeroed in on that, blended in with the referee—and waited until the moment where he could score the most kills." Korosensei comments.

"He has the instincts of natural-born killer!" He announces.

"And what about Karma-kun? If we compare them on the basis of regular school grades, he's got Nagisa beat on all counts." Korosensei informs.

"But he must realized by now: when they're facing off in this assassination classroom, Karma-kun's greatest foe is Nagisa-kun." Korosensei states.

Karma heads to the center of the arena and notices Nagisa was no longer there.

'He's moved already?' He thought.

Meanwhile, Nagisa was hidden behind a bunch of bushes, his sniper rifle aiming towards Karma.

"Nagisa-kun! Put down the gun and come on out!" Karma exclaims out with a smile on his face.

"We'll settle with these!" Karma states as he held up his red covered knife.

Back to the others, everyone saw this exchange happening. "Nagisa, you dummy! Shoot him! He's walking straight to you, wide open!" Sugino comments.

"I....don't think he'll shoot." Kayano mumbles out, catching everyone's attention.

"Huh?" Sugino lets out.

'That Karma-kun....' Nagisa thought as he looks at Karma's figure through his scope.

'He sure plays dirty.' He sighs as he looks away from the scope.

'If I ignore the challenge and shoot him with no provocation, the red team won't accept we won fair and square.' He narrates through his head.

'And he knows it, too.' Nagisa states.

Placing his rifle down beside him, Nagisa adjusts the knives attached to his thighs. 'If I want everyone to be in the agreement on saving Korosensei, I have no choice but to take him on in close combat—his specialty.' He thought.

When the others saw Nagisa accepting Karma's challenge, they definitely did not hold back their noises of surprise.

"Nagisa!" Rio comments out in surprise.

"They're going man to man?! No way!" Sugino exclaims out in surprise.

"Nagisa wants Karma-kun, more than anyone else, to understand his desire to save Korosensei." Kayano informs.

"Let's watch closer in!" Okajima suggests.

This got others to agree and went down from the wooden ledge to get closer on the fight between the two.

Some stayed behind and just stared at the two figures. "It's like....I don't want to kill him, but when you face a strong opponent with equally strong determination of your own..." Yada trails off.

"It's incredible. I can still feel the sense of accomplishment from killing Rinka." Yada informs.

"Will I feel like this if we kill Korosensei, too?" Questioned Yada.

With a small smile, Hazama makes a comment. "Here comes the wavering opinions. Guess we change our tune once the camo stops working, eh?"

"Some of us showed strength we didn't expect, like you, Kayano, Mimura, and Kanzaki." Terasaka spoke up.

"Some of us went ballistic like we thought they would, some got all fired up to do better next time, and one irresponsible-lookin' type turned out to be crazy serious." He comments.

"Hush you." Rio retorts when she heard Terasaka make a comment about her.

"The guy we thought was just a little runt turned out be a genius assassin, and a guy we thought who was a genius was secretly workin' hard all along." He said, commenting about both Nagisa and Karma.

"Which ever of em' wins is fine by me. With all these different skill sets...we just might be able to handle any that comes our way." Terasaka comments.

Both Karma and Nagisa stood in front of each other, eyeing the other to see when they should strike, or who would make the move first.

"Nyufufufu." Korosensei lets out when he realizes something exciting is about to happen.

His beady eyes weren't focused on the two, but instead on someone else.

####################################

HELLOOOO

THE FIGHT BETWEEN NAGISA AND KARMA ARE ABOUT TO START!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE UPDATES!

CIAO!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 0 19
Ema Hinata always wanted a big family, even growing up with two older sisters. Fortunately their father remarries and now the three sisters have thir...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
263K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...
282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...