Why The Hell Am I In A Novel!!

Galing kay Ash_aj

Someone gets transferred to Versatile mage universe. (It's a different pov with some Indian myth added) Pleas... Higit pa

Prologue
CH1 : THE 'UNKNOWN' WORLD
ch 2
ch3
ch 4
Ch 5
Ch.7
The Class Evaluation
The Internship Begins
What went Wrong?!
Please collect my body
Something Unexpected
Could you Stop Flirting?
And so comes the Trouble...
Surname Yadav
Absolutely Cheating
A Dangerous 'Breakthrough'
First, Official Adventure
Running towards Death!
Naivety
The Lost City
A world Under the sea
The Guardian
The Origin of Destruction
Volume 1: Epilogue 1
Volume 1: Epilogue 2
volume 1: Epilogue 3
Vol2: Prologue

Ch 6

588 13 2
Galing kay Ash_aj

     It's been three months since me awakening the lightning element. And I am trying to complete the starpath while training at a nearby park. I took a spot with no people nearby for my training. I'm stuck on my seventh star. Maybe because of my experience with shadow element, or because of my training with Asi, my star control progress is great. Now, if only I could just connect my last star....

     The star is Taking all will power, such disobedience! Stupid star, don't be so stubborn! One more time,

First star,

Second star,

Third star,

Fourth star,

Fifth star,

Sixth star,

And,

    Come on damn it

Seventh star!

      Finally! Let's do this!

"Lightning strike: python scar!"

       A bolt of purple lightning, on the shape of a python soured through the space and hit the rock in front of me, blasting it to smithereens. This spell is so strong!

"I need the work on my range though. Plus, I need to improve my casting speed next. And I also need to thing of a way to implement it with my sword..."

      Oh well, I'll think about later, for now, I'll just improve my cultivation. Some ancient breathing techniques that teacher taught me has improved my focus greatly and the pure eye is helping me get a greater insight on magic. And there is a lingering feeling of some kind, I can't put a finger on. I feel like the magic as I use it can be changed if I want to, but I still can't get a grip on it.

     While I was cultivating, two anime characters and a manhwa (Korean comic) character came into my mind, namely- Killian Zodlyc from HunterxHunter, the third Raikage from Naruto, and Arthur leywin from The Beginning After The End. I'm sure alteast some of you got an idea of what I am implying.

     I focused and accumulated the lightning in my palms. I limited its voltage and tried enhancing my nervous system,by zapping my self..

Boy did that hurt!

    The lightning exploded and I was shot back, hitting a tree. Damn, that's gonna feel in the morning. C'mon, there's no way that wouldn't work. Let's control the out put!

Boom!!

Ugh, again!!

Boom!!

C'mon dammit!

Zap!

    At end, my body was completely numb. Although I have tolerance to lightning, it still hurts when I hit myself that much!

    I can't enhance my nervous system like in the anime I guess. If I do, the shock from the current formed in my nerves would simply zap me.

    That's it! I'll just have to match my lightning to my tolerance using pure-eye!

    I sent my lightning energy to the right eye. The scar was still there. Even now when I remember how much I had to lie to mom about the scar. I can't just tell her her father was doing an eye transplantation for me!

   Anyway, as the eye came in contact with the lightning energy, I could perceive the lightning element around me vividly. The dark purple sparkles with so faint crackling between them. It was as if, the whole world was covered by a purple hue.

    I looked down at myself. The nerves in me was also transmitting bluish silver lightning through my body. I closed my eyes, the focused on the mental image on my nervous system, pure-eye created. I then summoned a small spark of lightning around me. I focused harder and limited the lightning, just barely above the current emitted by the nerves. I then, slowly channeled the lightning through me again, this time, it was within my limit of lightning resistance. I focused and stabililised the current.

     After staying like that for a while, I got up. I could feel my senses were greatly excited. All my fine hair stood up, as if sensing everything around me. The world seemed slower than usual. I picked up a fist sized stone and let go if it in front if me, and it dropped so slowly, I could cut it atleast twice before it could move an inch. I caught it mid air again, and drew out my sword. I let the stone fall again and top my stance and vertically sliced the stone in half, but seeing the rock still in hair, but seeing could go on, I sliced it twice, one horizontal cut and one diagonal. The stone finally reached the ground in six pieces

      I took a speed test next, and easily cover a short distance of 10m in an instance, and I hopped up a tree. I sat down on the branch. Maintaining it like that sure is a strain, physically and mentally. My body was completely paralyzed. I laid on the branch and took a nap.

     It was around 7pm, I decided to head home. I was on my way, when my phone rung. It was my sister, "hey sis. Don't worry, I'm on my way home, you don't have to nag", I blurted out.

      "You dumbass, I didn't call you for that. A few people are following me", she whisper-yelled. Is she serious?

        "I was late due to my after school club, and now I saw few people are behind me. I am stalling by staying on the busy street", she said. Smart girl!

"Stay there, I'm on my way!"

     Guess, I'll have a field test as well.
.
.
.
      Reached the shopping district near Ananya's school. I reached fairly quickly, but I was really numb and tired. I quickly drank the elixir given to my from the hunter squad. I didn't use them unless emergency and luckily I had it in me. I recovered my mana and also my body recovered too.

      I called her again, after climbing the tallest tower in the shopping district. I wore my mask around my neck. "Hey, where are you", I asked as I scanned around the place.

"I'm near the small tea cart",

     Looked around and found her. I looked behind and saw three people in black. Although they blend in with the crowd, there black outfit, and constant stalking gave them away.

"I got you. Follow my instructions. Cover your face. Don't let them see your face", I said as I put on my hood.
.
.
.
.  

       She followed my instructions and reached a place which was darker than the lit up street. I waited above an alley, keeping an eye on them.

        "Are you stupid?! Why did you ask me to come here?! They can easily make a move here!", she snapped at me. Girl, you really need to trust your brother.

"Turn the corner to the alley and just run straight "

     Luckily, she trusted me. She turned to the alley and just as she was out of their sight, she ran straight towards the wall. Just as she closed in on the wall, I reached her with vanishing shadow, and quickly escaped with her using my level 3 shadow spell. I covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming, and this girl bites really hard!

    We quickly arrived at the opposite side on the shopping district. I deactivated the magic and came out of the shadow. "You can use shadow magic ?!", my sister screamed in disbelief, luckily not too loud, as she saw my face. I got a lot of explaining to do huh.

      "We'll talk later, wear this mask, we're going somewhere", I covered her face with the mask. That should hide her presence. I then carried her while using my lightning spell I created.

"You can use lightning already? It's only been three months! And how did you get this spell?"

"I have experience from my shadow element. We'll talk later"

"Just let me down, you are zapping me. My body is going down"

"We're almost there "
.
.
.
    We arrived near the hunter squad office. I sat on the bench nearby to recover. That spell is really taxing on my body.

      "Explain yourself", Ananya uttered two simple words as she folded her hands, and tapped her foot in impatience. I guess there is no way out.

      "Sigh, do you know innate talents?", I asked her. She nodded.

      "I have one. I call it elemental eye. It grants me shadow magic as well as a deep insight on other elements too", ya changed pure-eye to elemental eye. It matched my abilities too. I activated it to show her.

       Hearing this, her eyes widened in surprise. "Not only does your eye give ability to change spells, it can even give you shadow magic!?".

    "Shhhh, Don't yell! It's my secret and Trump card. Don't tell mom", I said. Then I proceeded in telling her that awakening shadow and the eye during training, which was a lie.

"Are you from Black Vatican or something? How are you progressing so quickly? You learnt shadow magic in half a year, and lightning in just three"

"Girl, you got some serious trust issues. Have some more faith in your big brother. I told you, I have great insight due to my innate talent!"

"That's OP"

    Wait till you hear about a guy who could awaken two different elements in each stage and even have the strength of a demon. I really wanna meet him though.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

96 19 17
When most Gods suddenly disappeared and gone missing, with no intimidating threats to thwart all evil, many rose to take advantage of the one-off sit...
45.4K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
382K 26K 45
Fantasy and Magic meets Science and Technology. In this epic story of brotherly love, friendship, struggle, and conspiracy, come join in on an advent...
2.2K 105 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...