Hold Me Tight | SakuAtsu

By keijii_akaashi

SakuAtsu Omegaverse Credits: @mego45124267 on Twitter. Check their twitter account for more SakuAtsu fanarts... More

Hold Me Tight
NOTICE
Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 22
Part 23
Side Story 1 Part 1 [Home Alone]
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
NOTICE
Part 50

Part 10

3.4K 143 18
By keijii_akaashi

A/N: I don't really get why people say this fanfic is white-based. Look, for the ninth time, I explained their family structure, their beliefs and tradition and for those people who said they're white, then don't read this fanfic. I don't need any criticism from any of you because I'm writing it according to what I like. You guys really like to make my mood awful.

A/N: Erin's family, the Montenegros are also Asian family, her surname might sound Spanish or what, but she is half Japanese since her mother is Japanese and her father was originally from the Philippines. Don't fucking comment and complain about this fanfic having white-based names or I'll personally visit you every night.

Anyway, enjoy reading.

"What? Is this real, Kiyoomi?" Dylan asked, the middle aged man was quite proud that his brilliant son is now in a relationship. "Who's this person?"

Kiyoomi cleared his throat. "So this just proves that the purpose of the gathering here is all about me, getting married, I thought it would only be me, the shareholders and Daiki." He paused. "I'm afraid I can't disclose my lover's identity."

"What do you mean, grandson?" His grandfather asked with a frown on his face.

"My lover's life would be exposed to the public and it would be hellish for him to be dragged into this mess without his consent."

"Wait Kiyo, did you just say he?" Kiera frowned and blinked.

"Yes, so I want father and granddad to stop setting up blind dates for me. You didn't know how hard it was for him to understand my situation." Kiyoomi eyed him. "Let's go."

Atsumu nodded and followed his boss, he heard them calling him to come back but Kiyoomi didn't look back.

Inside the elevator, the both of them are silent. Atsumu's mind wondered who that person was because Kiyoomi himself looked so confident when he said that he has a lover.

He couldn't think of anyone, maybe that man is really awesome because he made this cold ice beside him melt.

He secretly sighed.

"What are you thinking?" Kiyoomi asked without looking at him.

"Pardon?" He flinched. "Ah- none."

"You must be tired. You can rest when we return to the suite." Kiyoomi said.

"Thank you sir but I'll go home-"

"No, you'll do some reports and your house is far from here."

"But there's no traffic so it'll be fine- and I can do it at home."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear any excuses." Kiyoomi stepped out as soon as the elevator ding.

He stepped out as well. "I don't really know what he's thinking.." He whispered and continued following his boss.

Upon arriving at the suite, Atsumu almost drops his jaw at how beautiful the interior is.

"Stop spacing out and do your job, also, call Erin and tell her to come here."

Atsumu nodded. "Yes sir."

"Also, use the study inside that room." He said and pointed to the door near him. "If you ever need anything, just dial the phone near the door to call for a staff member. Do not bother me while I'm resting."

"Noted sir." Atsumu nodded and went to the study room. He's quite happy to know that something didn't change after that night when they had sex. Automatically, his cheeks reddened at that thought. "Ugh, stop."

Atsumu did what he was told, he called Erin to summon her as soon as possible and just did his work which was a ton.

He spent his night working on the things he had missed. At exactly 12, he finished everything. To tell the truth, he kinda missed working.

Before he could leave, he roamed around the suite to admire everything that caught his attention.

Then, he stopped on a family portrait hanging on the wall. It was Sakusa's family portrait and Kiyoomi seemed younger at the portrait, he had the same nonchalant expression on his face which made him chuckle.

He somehow looks cute in the portrait.

He shook off that thought and called for a staff member to inform that he's leaving.

-

Erin came the next day. They're both inside Kiyoomi's temporary office in the DS Building. "Erin, I want you to make me an imaginary lover, the one who doesn't exist but has a great reputation and background."

Both of them were shocked. "Pardon, sir?" Erin frowned. "What did you just say?"

Kiyoomi sighed. "You heard me right, Erin. I'm not going to repeat myself."

Erin groaned and brushed her hand on her face. She seemed tired. "Wouldn't it be easier for you to find a real person?"

"I am not interested in that kind of relationship with someone." He said and eyed Atsumu for a moment and looked away. "So you must make a non-existing person with an excellent background that can compete with my family. I'm sure they're not going to accept just anybody."

Atsumu tilted his head a bit as he felt and sensed Kiyoomi's pheromones.

Before Erin could ever speak. Kiyoomi talked. "Now, please start doing that."

Erin sighed in another form of frustration. "Yes, sir."

-

Atsumu sighed when he kept hearing curses from Erin who's now inside the study. "Take it easy."

"How can I do that?" Erin groaned and messed her own hair, she's not wearing any make up today since she was paged early in the morning. "Ugh! This sucks! Why doesn't he just date someone and fake it?!"

He chuckled. "Well that's a great idea but that's not what he wants."

"I know right. I couldn't even have my beauty rest or put my makeup on." Erin exclaimed. "We grew up together and this is how he's treating me? What does he take me for?"

"Don't worry, even without wearing makeup you still look fine." Atsumu said, trying to cheer her up. "Let's just speed up the work so Mr. Sakusa won't complain."

Erin took a deep breath and groaned before stretching. "Thanks, Atsumu."

Meanwhile, seeing how they smiled at each other annoys Kiyoomi without any specific reason. His fingers furiously tapped on the table as his eyebrows furrowed.

Atsumu and Erin are pretty close huh?

Kiyoomi was stunned when Atsumu suddenly covered his nose from a distance. Then Erin immediately succumbed to him. "Are you okay? Oh my. What happened?"

"Uh, I'm fine..." Atsumu said as he resisted the smell of Kiyoomi's pheromones. 'What could it be this time?' He thought and continued covering his nose as his legs and knees started to wobble so he sat on the chair available inside the room, that's when Kiyoomi barged in.

"Sir, Atsumu seemed to be feeling unwell." Erin said.

"Then it looks like you'll be working alone, I'll escort him back to the suite." Kiyoomi looked at him.

'Was he serious? How can he escort me if he's the reason why I'm like this?' Atsumu thought and tried to avoid his boss.

"Yes, sir. Please take care of Atsumu." Erin said and eyed him. "I can do it, just get some rest alright?" She smiled.

It annoyed Kiyoomi more which made him grab Atsumu's hand. "You are going with me."

Atsumu was a bit shocked but he looked back and mouthed thank you and sorry at Erin since he's not able to help her.

On the other hand, Kiyoomi's mind was full of thoughts but the only thought that he can think of right now is why he's doing this? 'Why am I dragging an employee just because I'm pissed?'

He sighed. When they both reached the elevator, he let go of Atsumu's hand. "You should get plenty of rest-" He stopped midway when the strong smell of a sweet fruity scent soothed his nostrils.

"Ugh." Atsumu loosened his neck tie, he's sweating so much and his cheeks are flustered. Kiyoomi's eyes widened seeing that, it's the second time seeing him like this.

'Did my pheromones affect him?' He thought, panicking a bit and thinking what to do.

Atsumu could feel the hotness in his body. 'This is bad...' He said in the back of his mind, being exposed to such strong pheromones, I might not be able to control myself again. He breathed heavily.

"I need to go out..." He whispered. "Please don't follow me." Atsumu huffed because of the suffocating pheromones.

Kiyoomi was a bit guilty since it's his fault why Atsumu was like this. But he chose to let him go and just watched him get off the elevator.

But when he saw how Atsumu's legs wobbled, he rushed to catch him. "That's dangerous." He whispered, partly affected by Atsumu's sweet pheromones.

"I just said not to follow me... why are you- ugh." Atsumu closed his eyes shut as he kept inhaling the latter's pheromones.

"It'll be dangerous to leave you here." He grabbed Atsumu by the hand and dragged him back to the elevator and when the elevator closed, his boss looked him in the eyes. "I'll take responsibility since it's my fault." Kiyoomi said.

"What are you saying- hmmp." Atsumu's eyes widened when he was suddenly pulled towards the boss, he could feel a soft thing brushing on his lips and the thought of his boss kissing him made his eyes dimmed.

Kiyoomi's eyes were closed but he put Atsumu's hand on his nape as he kissed him senseless.

'Woah... this feels amazing.' Atsumu slowly closed his eyes. He let his lust and omega instinct consume his entire body and sanity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 453 29
Suna Rintaro is selling his body for money, he was doing it because he need a money for living and everyday life. As Miya Osamu was working on a cafe...
5.9K 233 5
Alpha Bakugou is out with his friends because they begged him to help them pick out Valentine's day gifts. The alpha had forgotten that Valentine's d...
706 22 8
It's a Tsukishima and Kageyama ship story, that is an omegaverse one, a lot of rare ships, also everyone is college age so 21 to 23. I have read a f...
392K 15.6K 38
Omegaverse AU based around Bokuaka: Akaashi is an omega who's in need of help, but no one listens to him. Except for one particular Alpha.